Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love is the answer. Any questions?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Why is fear such an easy choice?
    I don't know that fear is a conscious choice at all. As Innocent Warrior said, conditioning, maybe even instinct. I think the choice comes in being present in the moment, overcoming the instinct and making a conscious choice to react differently.

That damn amygdala...we still haven't shed that reptilian brain. The beauty of being human is that we can make a choice to change that fear to love. Maybe that's where the focus of conditioning should be. We can outsmart our nature, which is pretty incredible when you think about it. Some are just more adept at it than others.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th August 2016), Aragorn (6th August 2016), Cearna (6th August 2016), Dreamtimer (6th August 2016), Elen (6th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2016), modwiz (6th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I get to wonder how many people actually feel love. My shopping friend and I discussed Aragorn's question, Love, happiness or children the other day, her answer was that many people profess to me that they love me, such as saying "Love you" and she knows that the deeper true love they actually don't feel, but she said now with my children, I feel happiness when I see them feel happiness in their different things that they are and do and really her grandchildren she gains even more happiness from, so she didn't rely so much on the casual sense of love because she felt it was not as real as the person said it was, and I can concur that many who have said I love you, who are/were really close to me in some way, actually deep down I knew there was no real love, and if I saw some sign of that real love coming to the surface I knew what it was. This kind of professed love hurts when you know the person themselves, does not really know what love is. Empath's feel and many of our Autistic children are those who behave in the way they do because they are highly aware of the feel of real love or more so the lack of.

I know many are really sceptical about my Gods but I have many surrounding me, and they are so loving their love is palpable. In fact they almost have a particular "role" that they do for me. One for example I call Fes, he is my one to remove my fears, when I fear I react badly, so Fes says common dear come into my arms, it's time to take away those fears, he holds out his arms, and I start handing my fears to him, once they are gone, he starts pouring love into me, and I start to feel good again. When I feel a tingling all over my back, I know Tommy is pouring energy into me because I have become depleted - as a Fire sign, I use up energy very fast, I say that you Tommy, yes Colleen thanks, don't mention it, now he loves me enough to constantly look after that one of my needs. Thor is my protector, so works on that level, but some times he places his hand on me and my body reacts, like you wouldn't believe, Ivan, looks after my well being as a whole, he pours in love and it is tangible. I won't go too much into the human side of my feeling of love given to me, but one day at a bio-energetics seminar, after, having o few days of the exercises, I knew I was overflowing with tears. We were all in a circle, I had explained to the group leader they would come, and he said go ahead. So a little later they were about to flow, and I looked around the room, caught one man's eye, he said in a look "do you need me" "yes please, so "come on over", I spent a few hours in his arms crying as I'd never done in my life and then love began to flow between the two of us. That night Back came the tears and the group leader, beckoned come on, sit on my lap, so once again, more crying in some ones arms and love flowing - neither of these two men knew me before that. I experience it mostly as a flow of heart to heart, and without that, I feel that somehow love is not lacking so much as not opening yourself enough to allow your love to flow.
    Last edited by Cearna, 6th August 2016 at 09:51.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th August 2016), Aragorn (6th August 2016), Dreamtimer (6th August 2016), Elen (6th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2016), modwiz (6th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks, Cearna, Rebel&Rocket, and Innocent Warrior. Great answers, all of them.

I'm constantly catching myself getting into negative thought patterns and then redirecting myself. I'm hoping it'll become more automatic. There are many around me who are fearful.

My husband recently admitted to me that he's afraid of things. But it was really a personal revelation. And it seems he's less fearful now. He's taking on some pretty big responsibilities. These things take a long time, it seems. (From our perspective, anyway).

I love your description of love flowing, Cearna. I think it can be contagious, so to speak.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th August 2016), Aragorn (6th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Elen (6th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    I know many are really sceptical about my Gods but I have many surrounding me, and they are so loving their love is palpable. In fact they almost have a particular "role" that they do for me. One for example I call Fes, he is my one to remove my fears, when I fear I react badly, so Fes says common dear come into my arms, it's time to take away those fears, he holds out his arms, and I start handing my fears to him, once they are gone, he starts pouring love into me, and I start to feel good again. When I feel a tingling all over my back, I know Tommy is pouring energy into me because I have become depleted - as a Fire sign, I use up energy very fast, I say that you Tommy, yes Colleen thanks, don't mention it, now he loves me enough to constantly look after that one of my needs. Thor is my protector, so works on that level, but some times he places his hand on me and my body reacts, like you wouldn't believe, Ivan, looks after my well being as a whole, he pours in love and it is tangible. I won't go too much into the human side of my feeling of love given to me, but one day at a bio-energetics seminar, after, having o few days of the exercises, I knew I was overflowing with tears. We were all in a circle, I had explained to the group leader they would come, and he said go ahead. So a little later they were about to flow, and I looked around the room, caught one man's eye, he said in a look "do you need me" "yes please, so "come on over", I spent a few hours in his arms crying as I'd never done in my life and then love began to flow between the two of us. That night Back came the tears and the group leader, beckoned come on, sit on my lap, so once again, more crying in some ones arms and love flowing - neither of these two men knew me before that. I experience it mostly as a flow of heart to heart, and without that, I feel that somehow love is not lacking so much as not opening yourself enough to allow your love to flow.
    This is really beautiful. I have beings who are always with me too, they guide and protect me. I believe everyone does actually, whether we know it or not. Mine are not gods as far as I know but one is a dragon, believe it or not lol. Not one of those dracos people talk about, my guardian is like the mystical type we imagine. Mostly I sense him but a couple of times he manifested his energy here more fully so I could feel him more physically. That was awesome, when he's done that I can feel him as a strong a warm breeze who flies in the pattern of an infinity symbol. It has an interesting effect actually, him manifesting here, because he used to be an Earth human a very long time ago and when he manifested in this dimension like that I could smell what his skin smelled like when he was a human here. His skin smelled kind of musty, so I asked why and he said well we didn't have all the fancy soaps and deoderants you have lol. Anyway, if I ever get too scared I call to him and he flies around me and clears the space around me, energetically. They're enormously loving, smart and funny and mostly guide me with my self development.

So yeah, I'm not sceptical, Cearna, you're so blessed to be able to perceive them as you do. Just curious, are they visible in any of the energy around you in your avi photo? I had an aura photo taken and then a reading from an excellent medium and she saw one of my guides in mine.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2016), Aragorn (7th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So yeah, I'm not sceptical, Cearna, you're so blessed to be able to perceive them as you do. Just curious, are they visible in any of the energy around you in your avi photo? I had an aura photo taken and then a reading from an excellent medium and she saw one of my guides in mine.

Thank you so much, I don't think I have a dragon, I once started to do an oil painting of all my Spirit guides, but it is unfinished, heaps of Chinese and this enormous green elephant, whom I knew to be the one when I was in an Indian life - I used to ride on its back to go and visit my Sat Sangi Master. One day I will see them, I wish I could. I see not as clairvoyance but as some other second sight which comes automatically, and I respond to, but, I'll tell you who does come to me when I call to either work with or need help from, that an an Aussie you will know of, and that is the Rainbow Serpent and his mate the Green eyed Dragon and Bewarra. Now she was with me when I was in Bathurst hospital with Leukaemia, she surrounded me in a cocoon and jest let me be in the warmth and love, but the next thing, she got up, said sorry, I must see to this, then she bellowed out - no one sunders my land - and was off after a ghost walking through the hospital, came back and made the cocoon around me again as I was feeling lost and alone.

As to my Aura photo, yes in the circle surrounding behind me, starting in the white area, there are six orbs there, merging together, but there if you look hard enough. They do not show up in the photos because I was channelling specific energies, with each one I and my husband had taken. Those people will tell you your Aura will be like that for at least a day, and they couldn't believe, that we were both switching off our own aura and channelling the energy through, then five minutes later, a completely different photo came through. We even have one, where we both channel the same energy, and come out with almost identical photos. I put this up once when I first joined here, but I can't put images up, my husband did those before.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2016), Aragorn (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I see not as clairvoyance but as some other second sight which comes automatically, and I respond to, but, I'll tell you who does come to me when I call to either work with or need help from, that an an Aussie you will know of, and that is the Rainbow Serpent and his mate the Green eyed Dragon and Bewarra. Now she was with me when I was in Bathurst hospital with Leukaemia, she surrounded me in a cocoon and jest let me be in the warmth and love, but the next thing, she got up, said sorry, I must see to this, then she bellowed out - no one sunders my land - and was off after a ghost walking through the hospital, came back and made the cocoon around me again as I was feeling lost and alone.
    Gorgeous, the Rainbow Serpent is my favourite of all the Dreamtime.

Rainbow Serpent Dreaming

Image source.

I wish I could paint them but I'm not much of a visual artist at all. I did find some art online that reminds me of Mani and I (that's what I call him), the artist is Cameron Gray. I am a female and if Mani was in full physical form he'd be much larger than that but apart from that it depicts my image of our relationship nicely.

Image source.

I've gone way off topic now.

Big thanks to you too, Cearna.

About love...

I'm reading Dolores Cannon's, "The Custodians" (I love her books) at the moment. I'm up to a part where she's talking to a being about the ET programs and their interest in us. The being explains that their particular race doesn't understand our emotions, they can know emotions psychically through us with their minds but they can't feel it in their bodies like we do. That's pretty amazing when you think about it, that we can feel and flow love as powerfully as we do, all throughout our physical beings, I look forward to the day we fully understand the power of love.

“Doubt thou the stars are fire;
    Doubt that the sun doth move;
    Doubt truth to be a liar;
    But never doubt I love.”
    ~ William Shakespeare

Image source.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2016), Aragorn (7th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    Gorgeous, the Rainbow Serpent is my favourite of all the Dreamtime.

Rainbow Serpent Dreaming

Image source.

I wish I could paint them but I'm not much of a visual artist at all. I did find some art online that reminds me of Mani and I (that's what I call him), the artist is Cameron Gray. I am a female and if Mani was in full physical form he'd be much larger than that but apart from that it depicts my image of our relationship nicely.

Image source.

I've gone way off topic now.

Big thanks to you too, Cearna.

That just blew me away...thank you for sharing! You too Colleen.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    These are just so beautiful and so fitting, nowhere near off topic to me, to me these just symbolise beautifully what this topic is about. yes, just how i feel it is as well thank you again, Elen too

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    These are just so beautiful and so fitting, nowhere near off topic to me, to me these just symbolise beautifully what this topic is about. yes, just how i feel it is as well thank you again, Elen too
    You two are some beautiful Aussie girls.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Cearna (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (15th August 2020), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "That's pretty amazing when you think about it, that we can feel and flow love as powerfully as we do, all throughout our physical beings, I look forward to the day we fully understand the power of love."

Me too.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Cearna (8th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Ya all got me in a cuddly mood.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th August 2016), Cearna (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Max Richter - All Human Beings

"The opening words of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, drafted in 1948, are “All human beings are are born free and equal in dignity and rights.” These inspiring words are a guiding principle for the whole declaration but, looking around at the world we have made in the decades since they were written, it is clear that we have forgotten them.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th August 2020), Aragorn (15th August 2020), Dreamtimer (15th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th August 2020), Wind (15th August 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

SCHINDLER'S LIST" I´ve never heard a violin "cry" like that before...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th August 2020), Aragorn (15th August 2020), Dreamtimer (15th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th August 2020), Wind (15th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    wow, What could be higher-minded. I confess, I have always loved the United Nations. jeez, Where have we come from and where have we gone.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th August 2020), Aragorn (16th August 2020), Dreamtimer (18th August 2020), Elen (15th August 2020), Wind (15th August 2020)