Thread: UFOtv presents: The Knowledge of the Forever Time 1 - The Stargate of Sumeria

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

UFOtv presents: The Knowledge of the Forever Time 1 - The Stargate of Sumeria

Description:

"The history of Gods and Extraterrestrials here on Earth intertwine in this beginning to "The Knowledge of the Forever Time Series", that traces our human origins to a place not of this Earth.

At the center of this story are the 29 stars that form the Tree of Life constellation. This is the place where all human life began. Located near the constellation of Andromeda as seen from Earth, the Tree of Life constellation is 2.5 million light years from Earth and has been immortalized by Sumeria and Egypt, who recorded its distance and location in the actual design of the Great Pyramids of Egypt and the ancient knowledge of Sumeria. Distance and location in the Cosmos are key to Stargate travel and part of "The Knowledge of the Forever Time."
    "

Duration:

33 minutes

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th July 2016), bsbray (31st July 2016), Cearna (30th July 2016), Dreamtimer (29th July 2016), Elen (30th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th July 2016), Jengelen (29th July 2016), Juniper (30th July 2016), modwiz (29th July 2016), pointessa (31st July 2016), RealityCreation (8th January 2017), sandy (30th July 2016), The One (30th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    My understanding is that no Pharoah - female or male has ever been found within any pyramid. At the point in the documentary where there is an internal examination of the Great Pyramid, where there is reference to the Queens Chamber and the Kings Chamber - I sort of lost interest because my cognitive dissonance kicked in.

I think it is a well constructed documentary but the voice of the commentary, is so very similar to newsreaders on mainstream media (with a suppression of emotional reaction which is a technique taught to newsreaders) that I felt I was undergoing some type of Neuro Linguistic Programming. Only my personal thoughts - other people may find true meaning within the video presentation.

Much Peace - Amanda :unity:

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2016), bsbray (13th August 2016), Cearna (30th July 2016), Dreamtimer (30th July 2016), Elen (30th July 2016), Greenbarry (6th January 2017), Jengelen (30th July 2016), Juniper (30th July 2016), modwiz (30th July 2016), The One (30th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Good for you Amanda - I got told to turn the first one off, my husband became so irate about what he was hearing, so I had little to offer - seldom do, he cannot stand this type of video, but I usually want to have a look at what is out there being tossed into poor peoples minds. There seems to be such a lack of discernment over what is coming off the screen to us as complete and utter truth, that people want to watch and take it all in, as gospel, because it is an image and must be true, but do not have any sensory perception of the feelings behind what is being presented. Seems the mind cannot disctinguish too well, but people accept as if it is and has to be.

Don't take offence Aragorn, because I know you are simply able to put it up and so you do, and leave it to the viewer to make their own judgments. This is what we are about I believe, so go for it everyone, see and begin to feel it as well for your discernment, is my idea, it's important to know the stories from all angles.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2016), bsbray (13th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th July 2016), Elen (30th July 2016), modwiz (30th July 2016), The One (30th July 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Good for you Amanda - I got told to turn the first one off, my husband became so irate about what he was hearing, so I had little to offer - seldom do, he cannot stand this type of video, but I usually want to have a look at what is out there being tossed into poor peoples minds. There seems to be such a lack of discernment over what is coming off the screen to us as complete and utter truth, that people want to watch and take it all in, as gospel, because it is an image and must be true, but do not have any sensory perception of the feelings behind what is being presented. Seems the mind cannot disctinguish too well, but people accept as if it is and has to be.

Don't take offence Aragorn, because I know you are simply able to put it up and so you do, and leave it to the viewer to make their own judgments. This is what we are about I believe, so go for it everyone, see and begin to feel it as well for your discernment, is my idea, it's important to know the stories from all angles.
    Aragorn has already posted a disclaimer about the UFOtv on another thread, you can find it here on this link:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/9643-U...#post841954406

This way you'll know that he does not take offense if you don't like the presentation.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2016), bsbray (13th August 2016), Cearna (30th July 2016), Dreamtimer (30th July 2016), modwiz (30th July 2016), The One (30th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I watched this after seeing it and was disappointed in the ending but like the length of this one vs the others. It may have had more of an impact on me than I realized because I dreamed last night of almost like dreaming of being a drone! Like I was just hovering above looking down.

At first I was over just trees and a canopy of leaf cover and like a rain forest I guess. It felt misty like moisture was all around too and smelled of fresh rain and it was vivid glowing like in the background. I could hear this music off below and it was below the leaves where I could not see and so I began lowering you know down into the trees. And then I could see these people. They were native people, with not much on but some form of cover. They were not real tall but not short either. The music was catchy and upbeat and they were really into it doing something also that was like an instrument and a tool at the same time. There were percussion people and this long bronze sheet was being banged on by another sheet of copper looking material and they were cutting rock doing this!

I could see them with these long reeds cut in some pattern of a v on the ends where it splayed out! These reeds were laid on top of the copper sheet which sat on top of the bronze which connected with the rock and they were drilling a circular hole and sawing in another spot both doing this ultrasonic tapping with other branches on the long reeds that sat on the copper plate on the bronze cutting implement.

As they danced and sang they slapped the living crap out of this reed and it vibrated at such a rate that it slapped the crap out of the copper which then in turn vibrated that bronze piece all over as it held in place going deeper and deeper as they added just a touch of slurry water to the mix every now and then. It cut very fast and they did this song with every one like loving the work the entire time. The entire while I'm loving it hovering above this listening to it and intensely trying to remember the tools they used to slap that copper and bronze to work on stone. It was like primitive ultrasonic cutting tools in action and in another spot there were these young men making copper and I knew, I don't know how but I knew looking at them they were sick and didn't live long from the way they made it also. I think they must have been absorbing toxins touching it with their bare hands as they made it because I remember looking at that group that was a different class of people than the ones cutting using the tools! Its like the lower class did the tool making and somehow it killed them early.

Anyway it was a wild dream I hated waking from. I'm sure I drifted off thinking of pyramids because of this show though so thanks!!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2016), bsbray (13th August 2016), Cearna (31st July 2016), Dreamtimer (30th July 2016), Elen (30th July 2016), modwiz (30th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's a wonderful dream, Jengelen. Thank you so much for sharing. So many interesting elements in the dream. I believe the use of song to create or change or grow is ancient technology that only a few know of or understand nowadays. If thoughts are things and words are magic, song is.....(not sure I have the word):sun:

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2016), bsbray (13th August 2016), Cearna (31st July 2016), Elen (30th July 2016), Jengelen (30th July 2016), modwiz (30th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    Good for you Amanda...but I usually want to have a look at what is out there being tossed into poor peoples minds. There seems to be such a lack of discernment over what is coming off the screen to us as complete and utter truth, that people want to watch and take it all in, as gospel, because it is an image and must be true, but do not have any sensory perception of the feelings behind what is being presented. Seems the mind cannot disctinguish too well, but people accept as if it is and has to be.

[I]t's important to know the stories from all angles.
    I'm with you there, Cearna. I really want to know what's out there that people are taking in. Better understanding leads to better action, whatever that may be.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2016), bsbray (13th August 2016), Cearna (31st July 2016), Elen (30th July 2016), modwiz (30th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I wanted to share this video here because when I watched it and it got to the cutting stones I was reminded of my dream and well, there you go. This is an awesome video actually proving a lot to me.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th August 2016), bsbray (13th August 2016), Dreamtimer (13th August 2016), Elen (7th January 2017), modwiz (13th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I just watched this part 5 of the series and I think it is worth thinking about. IMO it is a given that the Ancients were knowledgeable, sophisticated and by so many accounts in touch with other beings from off world that I think it must be so. What is our present era of humanity REALLY meant to be all about? This is my question.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_I5ebF97lA

Do star gates exist? William Henry has been researching star gates association with the Annunaki but also associated with transformed humans.

Cloak Of The Illuminati: Stargate Secrets Of The Ancient Anunnaki Part 1 ~ William Henry

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr7jeTkB0Lk

William Henry Secret Stargate of Sion

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhvHrsHr3ig

I think one point in the video is intriguing because in the video, the cross in the circle is discussed as a navigation device. This information is aligned with Crichton E M Miller's work about the Celtic Cross.
    The major difference seems to be that Miller talks about earth navigation where the video talks about navigating space.

In 1997 Crichton Miller made an astounding discovery that will change our concepts of the historical and religious past forever. Crichton's background and life experiences play a fundamentally important part in this revelation; he is a qualified yachtsman and navigator with an interest in ancient history and religions.

Through the results of intensive research, Crichton proposes that our present system of beliefs and science was inherited from ancient mariners that sailed the oceans of the world in prehistory. He further proposes that the abrupt end of the last ice age, 12,500 years ago, was part of a cataclysm that destroyed of a large part of the flora and fauna of Earth. The most likely humans to survive this cataclysmic event were those who were at sea.

Crighton proposes that the event likely produced a tsunami (a large wave that travels extremely fast) and that such a large tsunami would be more easily survived at sea, where the effect would be limited to a large swell on the surface of the ocean. The effects of a large tidal wave on a coastline, however, would be horrendous. The giant wall of water would have been turned into a breaking wave as it reached shallower depths, annihilating all before it as it rushed up the beach with churning debris.

Crichton suggests that the sea level around the globe rose with the melting ice caps. Archaeological evidence of earlier civilizations is almost impossible to find since it is now below 300 feet of new sea water which changed the topography of coastlines, where most advanced civilizations were based. However Crichton proposes that there is other evidence of earlier civilizations and that this evidence has been left intact in stone and myth for us to decipher.

Crichton believes that these pre-cataclysmic civilizations were maritime based. These ancient sea-going people had developed a form of geometry and mathematics that was linked to astronomy and astrology and developed out of their nautical lifestyles. To successfully travel on the world's oceans and seas, you must be able to know your position and direction.

Navigators recognized that the Sun was directly overhead at mid-day. To find the longitude (East and West position) these navigators had to know the approximate time, both locally and at a prime meridian (an arbitrary North-South line from which the plotted position would be calculated). Today the prime meridian is at Greenwich (0 degrees longitude), but Crichton proposes that the original prime meridian was at Giza in Egypt from which all local times and distances were calculated.

If this is true, this theory could explain the observed similarities in structures and astronomical orientations in many locations all over the Earth. Crichton proposes that these locations as watch stations. This network of astronomically aligned structures has long been investigated, but in the face of no real evidence, the similarities of these global sites is deemed coincidental.

Many investigators and writers have commented on various bits and pieces of evidence that could not be explained. Explorers have brought volumes of information to the public attention. This information has only deepened the sense of mystery and, in some cases, has convinced a large section of the population that aliens must have been involved in these sites. Crichton does not believe that aliens were involved; instead, he prefers to think that we are the aliens because we do not understand the way our ancestors thought and lived.

In his book The Golden Thread of Time, Crichton shows that, in comparison to the ancients, we have become very dualistic and have divorced ourselves from nature and the cosmos. Were this not so, we would be able to see what they left behind quite clearly and our civilizations would not be on the brink of disaster through conflict and the destruction of our environment. To prove his point, he has been fortunate in discovering the instrument that the ancients used to measure the stars and the very planet on which we live.The Working Celtic Cross
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th January 2017 at 03:50.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2017), Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), modwiz (6th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    @Maggie. I really like the series and Damon's work. His suppositions are thoughtful and worthy of consideration. Very well done. Thanks for posting them in one place.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2017), Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), Maggie (6th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    in the time of Egypt and the building of all them pyramids. it was used to keep the whole of the soul in the body. it was in the time of the 7 thousand year plan. in the beginning of this series of lives to live as human. the great pyramid was used with the Keys of Enoch.. which are notes that are played for the correct vibration to hold the soul in the body. which, also in this time pharaohs were the holders of this knowledge. the first secret societies bloomed from this group as well. the pharaohs learned that if this was happening to them it was to everyone and the cycle of dumb and dumber began. to the point of today.. people are ignorant to a whole dam lot. even we, who are here, still dont know anything.

this whole concept i mention above takes me back to folks, who i have called stepping stones to truth, helped me clear up. starting with the many names of, for instance, David Icke, PA, Nassim Haramein, Ben Fulford, Divine Cosmos (DW), Dolores Cannon, Ben Fulford, Inelia Benz, Divine Cosmos (DW), Dolores Cannon, Jessica Shaab, George Kavassalis, Chris Thomas and many more i have stepped up from. the last three are my favorites cause things seemed to fit the best together with them. most others were jibber jabber with a carrot on a stick. reason why GK and CT are my top? Gk was not trying to sell me anything in the beginning. this reminded me of myself. CT because he showed me a face to "these beings". he gave so much more to what GK had put out there. ah yes, but CT charges for his books? i had to think about buying them. truth be told! i help folks all the time and charge nothing for in turn but trust. that goes both ways for sure. i create art and have to charge for that cause i need to live as well. CT has to live also and it takes money to put the info out there. that is why i bought some of his books. not all but will get them when i can. CT's information has not felt wrong at any time and only gave me more understanding.

there has been so much i have "checked out" it is hard to say where this info is. do i follow anyone? no! i respect them for who they are and what they share. we all have that "piece of the puzzle".

thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 6th January 2017 at 10:32.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2017), Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017), Maggie (6th January 2017)