Thread: NEWS FLASH! Tuesday 26th July – Keshe to announce major scientific breakthrough

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

NEWS FLASH! Tuesday 26th July – Keshe to announce major scientific breakthrough

By Ian Greenhalgh on July 24, 2016

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07...-breakthrough/

NEWS FLASH!!! NEWS FLASH!!! NEWS FLASH!!!
    Tuesday July 26th, 2016, at 10AM CET

The Keshe Foundation Space Ship Institute will release information about a major breakthrough in the world of science and spaceship technology.
    The event will be broadcast live on the internet via Live Stream, YouTube and Zoom platforms.

It is essential that you participate in the broadcast and even more importantly – share this knowledge to as many others as possible!

In this way we can stop any attempts at suppression of this humanity changing information!

Live Stream link:
    http://livestream.com/KFSSI/events/5758705

YouTube Streaming channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/c/KeshefoundationOrg/live

Zoom link:
    https://spaceshipinstitute.zoom.us/j/939474503

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2016), Aragorn (25th July 2016), bsbray (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (25th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), Juniper (25th July 2016), modwiz (25th July 2016), RealityCreation (27th July 2016), TimeSensitive (26th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    It's 16:30 CET right now, and I was not able to watch the livestream. Is there any news on this? What exactly did they announce?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2016), bsbray (27th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), modwiz (27th July 2016), RealityCreation (27th July 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    I haven't been following Keshe lately, however a google search seems to only bring up multiple sites announcing the July 26th date & links as posted by lift the veil so far. I couldn't see any updates as yet.

I also searched on FB & found their page where someone from the Keshe Foundation made the following post during the past 12 hours, which I've copied. This says it gives some hints although I'm not sure there is anything new mentioned.

FB Post:

Keshe Foundation added 3 new photos.

12 hrs · · Work & Money

The 123rd Knowledge Seekers Workshop will be Tuesday July 26 2016 at 10 am CEST. (1 am Pacific time)
    This workshop is expected to be a major breakthrough in the world of science...and the Spaceship program!
    (Note: This Workshop will start on Tuesday not Thursday.)
    Please spread these links to all Knowledge Seekers everywhere:

Livestream at:
    http://livestream.com/KFSSI/events/5758705

Knowledge Seekers Workshops Zoom Meetings are held at:

https://spaceshipinstitute.zoom.us/j/939474503
    Youtube Streaming channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/c/KeshefoundationOrg/live
    KFSSI Blueprint Download Page:
    https://blueprint.keshefoundation.org/blueprint.php
    Here's the link for the new Keshe Foundation Youtube site...subscribe now!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtQ...LvTpyUnQAa1mRw
    Knowledge Seekers Workshops playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist…

Folks are encouraged to show support for the KS Workshop series by donating to the Keshe Foundation at:
    http://www.keshefoundation.org/…/the...donations.html
    Spaceship Institute website: https://www.spaceshipinstitute.org
    Keshe Foundation website: http://www.keshefoundation.org

Just some hints... ❤ ❤ ❤ JOY to the World ❤ ❤ ❤

* Total infinite energy supply is here! Control over Humanity is BROKEN. You can order it through the KF or make it yourself.
    * Magrav units become generators ... first the manufacturers will release them then blueprint will be shared ❤

* Next target : wireless version 🙂

* Different presentations showing MOTION through GANSes : Douglas Edwards, Dr. Gutua, Vernie, Armen, dr. Klaus, Ali.

* Control of multinationals is coming to an end. In all fields... incl. energy, fuel, oil, nuclear...

*We share knowledge this way so noone can control!

* Promise to Fabio's family has been fulfilled. The gangsters who tried to stop Mr. Keshe in sharing this knowledge by killing Fabio... have accelerated the release.

* Apparently to have Peace on this Earth we need to have Abundance for ALL....to transform the GREEDY FEW who still think in matter-state only 🙂 ..

Mr. Keshe will show us how to produce tons of gold on your kitchen table...
    to break the hold of those who want to control via Financial System.

* We will bring Balance of emotion via the Zinc.

* Diseases like cancer will disappear in minutes to hours.

* We are HUmans of Peace, sharing the Tools of Peace ❤

* You have free transportation at zero cost! There are no borders. ❤ Advice to governments... quickly work towards World Peace and sharing ❤

* It becomes very hard to steal a car that has a Magrav unit ❤

* and then Mr. Keshe did a Colombo* and shared that the Chinese Military answered that he was welcome without visa when he could come in his own way of transportation 🙂 He liked that and said for them to expect him sooner than they think 🙂
    * detective who would leave... to turn around and say something or ask the last question... 😉 for older viewers only )

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2016), Aragorn (27th July 2016), bsbray (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (27th July 2016), Elen (27th July 2016), modwiz (13th August 2016), TimeSensitive (27th July 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts

Russian Scientists Produce A Technology That Can Transmute Any Element Into Another

I am actually wondering if Keshe's anouncement has anything to do with the technology that was discovered by Russian scientists re the transmutation of elements which has been released in a video a few weeks ago.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo4H9RfzZ-8
    (short intro with English translation)

Published on Jul 12, 2016
    This (possibly historical) discovery was made public for communities after a couple of successful tests in which chemical elements were transmuted to become other elements.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2016), Aragorn (27th July 2016), bsbray (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (27th July 2016), Elen (27th July 2016), modwiz (27th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Well, I have to admit that up until now, I had been wary of any claims made by the Keshe Foundation, specifically because of Kerry Cassidy's interest in the matter, coupled to the fact that she usually spends her time chasing wild geese.

So it's nice to finally see something real and tangible come out from underneath this cloak of woo-woo that's been circulating the interwebbies all of these years, and if the Russians are involved, then it's bound to be very serious stuff.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2016), bsbray (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (27th July 2016), Elen (27th July 2016), Maggie (27th July 2016), modwiz (27th July 2016), RealityCreation (27th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A commenter on VT said this was the presentation that Keshe gave. I have yet to listen to it, but wanted to make it available for those interested.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2016), Aragorn (27th July 2016), bsbray (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (10th August 2016), Elen (28th July 2016), modwiz (27th July 2016), RealityCreation (28th July 2016), sandy (28th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    May I ask... Is anyone here making the Magrav units? Is there a final version (video) to the simplist unit and gans making? I have watched until my eyes are crossed and cannot figure it out due to the banter and interruptions.

Nevermind. He has a new one out this morning that answers my questions.
    Last edited by TimeSensitive, 11th August 2016 at 11:59. Reason: New information

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TimeSensitive For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (10th August 2016), Dreamtimer (13th August 2016), Elen (11th August 2016), RealityCreation (10th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Mr. Keshe and his team have put together a new 4-min video telling how to do this without the need for electricity and/or plug-ins. His latest video is from this morning.

http://livestream.com/KFSSI/events/5...9&medium=email

I suggest you start at 25:25

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TimeSensitive For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (11th August 2016), Dreamtimer (13th August 2016), Elen (11th August 2016), lift the veil (11th August 2016), RealityCreation (13th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I would be very interested in hearing from anybody on this forum that has built a plasma unit. So far I've listened to but a few episodes, and it was the 128th workshop that caught my attention completely. Please share either here on the thread or in PMs, I would love to hear from you.

Elen

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (13th August 2016), Dreamtimer (13th August 2016), modwiz (13th August 2016), RealityCreation (13th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Breaking: Did the World End Yesterday and Nobody Noticed?
    By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on August 13, 2016

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/08...obody-noticed/

The end of the hydrocarbon/fiat currency world or magnificent video fakery, Keshe device heads by backroads to White House confrontation

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jf3tEB0QuU

The device you are seeing, done by one of five teams testing new Keshe technology to end all dependence on wind, solar and nuclear energy, oh yes, we mean oil and coal too, is, if we can believe our eyes, powering enough appliances to run an entire house.

There are issues here that tie to secret societies, police informants and “crisis actor” recruiters, the terror attacks in Paris and a “Boston brakes” murder in Italy only a few weeks ago, but we are getting ahead of ourselves.

The video above was requested by me after seeing the first one where everything was on a table. I am the kind of person who believes people will do anything for attention including drill holes and hide wires. I was raised “bad.”

There is a massive effort out there to discredit Keshe technology as “fantasy” even though DARPA and Boeing are confirmed to be getting excellent results using Keshe MagRav units they hope will power naval vessels. Rumor has it that Boeing has a Keshe powered drone circling the planet now running on “fantasy.”

This second video could be faked too so we have a well known Washington law firm aided by top scientists, doing their own. A little snip here, it seems “top scientists” are all to familiar with the technology being used. I then ask myself, if they knew about this all along, technology valued now (in a written offer I have seen from the government of China) at $1.5t, why didn’t they take the money?

VT Science Editor and particle physicist Jeff Smith says that this is the coverup of all time, that as far back as 1880, according to his research in the secret archives of the US Department of Energy, everyone knew electricity was free.

Then we go back to the real or imagined discussion between Tesla and financier (read criminal) J.P. Morgan. Tesla had, if the story is accurate and we believe it is, just told Morgan he was looking for financing in order to set up a worldwide grid for the delivery of wireless electrical power…through the air. Morgan’s answer:

“Can we put a meter on it?”

As history shows us, Tesla was crushed, his inventions claimed by Edison and hydrocarbon slavery has ruled the world.
    A century later 17% of the world has no electricity whatsoever and 38%, according to World Energy Outlook, and powerplant projects, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, are mysteriously crushed, IMF roadblocks or the “unseen hand.” Organizing and financing these is not only frustrating but it can be bad for your health as well, if you get what I am not saying, personal experience here in a dozen countries.

We are noting a ground wire being used and note that devices in the loop, the refrigerator compressor in particular, have capacitors in the circuit.

What you see in the video is now loaded into the back of a rusty pickup truck and heading across Kentucky, into Ohio, then Pennsylvania, down into Maryland and into the District of Columbia.

For those of you who don’t know of Keshe, I will keep this short. He was born in Iran, trained as a nuclear engineer in Britain and worked for their power company until recruited by the Ministry of Defense for some unknown reason.

Keshe left the MOD and went on his own, announcing astounding technology. Britain tried to bring him back into the fold, inviting him to a private “show and tell” at a “pre-day” for the Farnborough Air Show, a major defense exhibition. Oddly, I was in attendance that day as well, a curious coincidence.

Keshe then received an invitation through the Belgian Royal family. There, a group of human barnacles attached themselves to him, members of a pedophile ring working with Belgian police, all Freemasons. The head of the group runs an anti-Keshe website and, according to French intelligence sources, is directly tied to terror recruiting for the recent Paris attacks including the Bataclan holocaust.

Working with them is another “anti-Keshe blogger” out of Paris who claims to be a journalist. Our sources, highest level, say this is a police informant, a Tunisian, who “shops” activists to the police and helped recruit the Bataclan killers. The police are protecting him and may well have killed one of their own to protect his role in the Hebdo incident as well.

The entire group ties together with a network of bogus companies in Paris controlled by Freemasons, companies which all tie to a shady Brussels “investment bank.”

Quickly finishing up the Keshe background; when Keshe turned out to be uncooperative even after threats, local police, off duty of course, in Belgium tried to run Keshe and his wife off the road, mind you while firing their service weapons at him like something out of a TV show. Keshe then left for Italy where he remains.

However, a few weeks ago, 24 year old Fabio Alonzo and his fiance, Natalie, were run off the road by 3 semi-trailer trucks driven by Albanians who were allowed to flee Italy without questioning. When private forensic investigators were hired to review the scene, local police threatened Keshe. Fabio is dead, after what appears to be more of a beating with a tire wrench than car accident. Natalie is in a coma under police protection, for what that is worth.

Sources (highest) at a NATO counter-terrorism organization opened their files for us. Local police in Bari, Italy, where the accident occurred, run the smuggling port there, part of a Mafia organization, and are contracted with ISIS through the Tunisian consulate in Milan (and Israeli intelligence). Milan makes documents to move Tunisian “refugees,” read “terrorists” into Italy under special arrangement between the two countries, who are then given instant citizenship in the EU through the Milan document factory.

Then the terror cells, with perfect papers and weapons, travel this “ratline” to Paris and beyond, ready to bring down the EU. Who are the players here? Who do you think?

As this moves on and on, our young man is still in his truck, picking up a security detail now, heading into Eastern Ohio.

For those who saw the video, did he hide a power cable under his walkway or is this going to mean and end to it all? Please remember, nobody involved in this is an expert and certainly no one has the power to oppose the incredible forces arrayed to crush what we hope is the first pure “more than simple over-unity” power system.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th August 2016), Dreamtimer (17th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), sandy (15th August 2016)