Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: The so called "Free Press" (MSM) finally busted - and they can't wiggle off the hook now

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Being busted is one thing... publicly admitting it in such a brazenly zealous way is seen here - Enjoy!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
    Last edited by Chester, 6th August 2016 at 18:44.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th August 2016), bsbray (8th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Elen (6th August 2016), lcam88 (7th August 2016), modwiz (6th August 2016), Novusod (7th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Being busted is one thing... publicly admitting it in such a brazenly zealous way is seen here - Enjoy!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
    It is well known that CNN is affiliated with the US Democratic Party, Sam, just as it is equally well known that Fox is affiliated with the US Republican Party. Likewise, CNBC/MSNBC is also ostensibly affiliated with the US Democratic Party.

Again, only six major corporations control all of the mainstream news media in the USA, and those six corporations are all sponsors of either or both of the official political parties. That's why other political parties such as Jill Stein's Green Party and Gary Johnson's Libertarian Party are called Independents.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), lcam88 (7th August 2016), modwiz (6th August 2016), Wind (8th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    True, true, true. And Trump is pretty masterfully getting gobs of free press too. And so did Sarah Palin.

Oh dear...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th August 2016), bsbray (8th August 2016), Cearna (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    True, true, true. And Trump is pretty masterfully getting gobs of free press too. And so did Sarah Palin.

Oh dear...
    Free press with a much nastier spin. Unfortunately Trump only seems to get attention if he does something controversial. Nobody on MSM ever went after the DNC email leak even though it should have people hauled into court for blatantly violating and conspiring to violate election laws. Instead the MSM just started suggesting that Trump has mental problems and ignoring the DNC leak. Seems pretty typical of the whole campaign season so far to me.

If we ever get around to locking up Hillary we should send the MSM ring leaders with her. This kind of massive disenfranchisement and manipulation of the American people has to be against some law somewhere.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (8th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Wind (9th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "This kind of massive disenfranchisement and manipulation of the American people has to be against some law somewhere." This has been going on most of my life, starting with Iran/Contra. And people just get away with stuff and people don't get arrested. We should have a bunch of bankers and business men in jail along with politicians from both sides of the aisle.

We spend more time wallowing in our mythological two party division than stopping our business and political leaders from screwing us over. The media has been owned for a long time.

I hear people talking about voting for the independent. I wonder how many really will.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    "This kind of massive disenfranchisement and manipulation of the American people has to be against some law somewhere." This has been going on most of my life, starting with Iran/Contra. And people just get away with stuff and people don't get arrested. We should have a bunch of bankers and business men in jail along with politicians from both sides of the aisle.
    • "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." (George Orwell, "Animal Farm")
    • "All politicians should serve two terms — one in office and one in jail." (read on Usenet)

We spend more time wallowing in our mythological two party division than stopping our business and political leaders from screwing us over. The media has been owned for a long time.
    The question is actually who owns who.

I hear people talking about voting for the independent. I wonder how many really will.
    I seriously doubt it, even if only because certain states don't even allow for an Independent candidate to run. The last Independent president of the United States that I know of was Dwight D. Eisenhower, and he had been co-opted by the Repulsicans. After that, Ross Perot made it as far as the debates, but no farther than that. It's been only Demigods and Repulsicans ever since.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016)