Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Spiers reportedly found dead

Thanks
    Thanked 81,150 Times in 20,327 Posts

Max Spiers reportedly found dead

The credit for this news goes to Giovonni of Project Avalon, but the news has yet to be confirmed at this point in time. There is also no mention of any alleged cause of death.

"Death Of A Super Soldier

I have sadly just received a text from Poland, that Max Spiers, British-American supersoldier, has been found dead. He had been staying with mutual friends outside of Warsaw. He was found in his room unconscious and with no pulse. Emergency crew was unable to revive him.

Max was a friend. He was troubled and when I saw him last month in Poland, he did not seem right. I am sad to report on his passing. But, he is free of Earthly pains now. Our deepest condolences to his family. Rest in peace, Max.
    "

Source: expansions.com
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), jonsnow (17th July 2016), Juniper (17th July 2016), modwiz (17th July 2016)

Thanks
    Hmm... I'm reading some conflicting information, but given that the message has been (poorly) translated to English from Polish, the situation is still unclear. According to a post by someone at Project Avalon, Max would now have been resuscitated. The news is however not recent — it dates back to last night, about 18 hours ago as I'm writing this.

There is either way a strong suspicion that Max was on drugs...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), Juniper (17th July 2016), modwiz (17th July 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    This is so sad. There's an announcement of Max's death on thebasesproject.org, hard to imagine Miles Johnston announcing it without getting it confirmed first.

Sunday July 16th 2016

On behalf of the Bases Project we would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the family and close friends of Max Spiers who sadly passed away yesterday.
    Max’s family will be arriving in Poland to take care of the arrangements that will need to be made in the coming days, and we ask that you allow them space to deal with this sudden and tragic event.
    Please also respect the wishes of the family and close friends at this time by allowing them to mourn for his passing. Max was a good friend to many of us and he will be greatly missed, please show your respects for him by refraining from gossip and allowing his family and close friends to deal with their loss in peace. RIP Max Spiers

RIP Max Spiers.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Black Panther (28th April 2017), Cearna (18th July 2016), Chester (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Christine Anderson and her crowd are mourning his passing. Some of them knew him personally.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Black Panther (28th April 2017), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Hmm... I'm reading some conflicting information, but given that the message has been (poorly) translated to English from Polish, the situation is still unclear. According to a post by someone at Project Avalon, Max would now have been resuscitated. The news is however not recent — it dates back to last night, about 18 hours ago as I'm writing this.

There is either way a strong suspicion that Max was on drugs...
    Hello Aragon , pardon my intrusion here and being harbinger of sad news .

It's obvious to me from the context and chain of resources that Max stayed with his friend 'Alex' on Saturday night when this happened
    and 'Alex' who interviewed him for Polish alternative TV media also reported the event to friends in the UK and posted message on his Facebook page
    soon after Max passed away .
    I'd consider him reliable source in that matter .

I've also reposted his FB message as-it-stands together with the automatic translation offered under where it clearly says that the ambulance resuscitated him ( message posted at 09:57 PM Central European Time ( GMT plus 1 ) ) and updated half an hour later , 22:30 = 10:30 PM CET ( Saturday, July the 16th evening ) with ''they stopped resuscitating , ( he ) passed away''.

https://www.facebook.com/AlexBerdowicz

We can understand ( surprisingly , even read ) each other between Czech and Polish ( I was born in Prague )to some degree but it's still different language
    with different structure , vocabulary etc. and I never studied or spoke Polish .

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5TSm2mWlbo

What I figured out from listening to both parts of his interview with 'Alex' is that so many sensitive points were touched but also , Max mentions some kind of 'work done' on his heart in 2010 , pointing to the physical part of his chest where heart surgeries are done usually ( rather than , his 'heart chakra' )
    and having received second heart from somebody ( check about minute 59 to the interview above ).
    This may have been energy work or a surgery , his family will certainly know , and in either case he may have been then dependant on life saving cardiac drugs or else.

If all of the above is true .. we will get to know later after his family can deal with this tragic event.

Yours in Spirit

E/A
    Last edited by Aragorn, 18th July 2016 at 10:12. Reason: removed duplicate but non-functioning video link

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Agape View Post
    Hello Aragon , pardon my intrusion here and being harbinger of sad news .

It's obvious to me from the context and chain of resources that Max stayed with his friend 'Alex' on Saturday night when this happened
    and 'Alex' who interviewed him for Polish alternative TV media also reported the event to friends in the UK and posted message on his Facebook page
    soon after Max passed away .
    I'd consider him reliable source in that matter .

I've also reposted his FB message as-it-stands together with the automatic translation offered under where it clearly says that the ambulance resuscitated him ( message posted at 09:57 PM Central European Time ( GMT plus 1 ) ) and updated half an hour later , 22:30 = 10:30 PM CET ( Saturday, July the 16th evening ) with ''they stopped resuscitating , ( he ) passed away''.

https://www.facebook.com/AlexBerdowicz

[...]
    Thank for confirming the news, Agape. I trust your information to be reliable, so I will alter the title of this thread accordingly and remove the word "unconfirmed" from it.

Max was certainly a tormented individual, and even though I've never personally known him, I wouldn't have wanted to be in his shoes. May he now find the peace that those disgustingly criminal psychopaths of the alphabet soup agencies had been denying him.

Rest in peace, Max...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Hello Aragorn , it is not 'my information' . I was saddened and shocked by the news yesterday after reading the news from Gio and did a fast track of messages leading to the friend Max stayed with , in Poland ,
    found the most recent interviews they shot there shortly before this happened ( there may be more they'll publish later, I have no idea, I'm not in personal contact with any of those people ).

Somehow this hit my heart really as you know , I lost my mum here a year ago in an accident that was partially triggered I fear - hard to say from what side - who was 67 , a guinea pig of medical program, with long list of chronic ailments but very bright individual and medical professional herself ,
    she did not 'have to go yet' , far as I know and am familiar with the medical problematics .
    Then her own clinician and good friend of hers passed away about 3 months later ( July 2015 ) , aged 61 , and the friend mum lived with and looked after , another guinea pig of the same program passed away this year ( January 10 ).
    More pertinently even , Barry seemed to be heavily targeted almost since .. and I left back to India , in emergency situation last September , came back in February, Barry is irresponsive since April , may be in serious medical state himself .

So you know - and that's all to do with life situation and ET problematics and serious testimony I've given to this 'project' and much more - and what all is really going on and up worldwide nowadays,
    not feeling safe or easy at all now.

I don't see any wrong with reporting the news about Max as unconfirmed until an official statement is released by his family members , feeling very sorry for their loss .

It may be of interest to you to check those last interviews he gave to the Polish TV ( alternative media, I presume ) and what all was discussed .

''Whom the Gods love dies young'' ( Menander , Greek comic dramatist (342 BC - 292 BC) )

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    I'm a little short on time right now, but I just wanted to quickly respond to this little passage, Agape.

Barry is irresponsive since April , may be in serious medical state himself .
    I had already been thinking about Barry and wondering how he was doing, so I decided to drop him a short little e-mail — 9 days ago today as I'm writing this. Nothing forum- or whistleblowing-related; just a friendly check-in from another Earth-dwelling human being.

He has indeed not replied to it, and I know that he's got medical problems, so I'm kind of worried about him right now. I hope he's okay, but I fear that he may not be, and your message as quoted here-above confirms my suspicion that there may be something going on with his health again.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm a little short on time right now, but I just wanted to quickly respond to this little passage, Agape.

I had already been thinking about Barry and wondering how he was doing, so I decided to drop him a short little e-mail — 9 days ago today as I'm writing this. Nothing forum- or whistleblowing-related; just a friendly check-in from another Earth-dwelling human being.

He has indeed not replied to it, and I know that he's got medical problems, so I'm kind of worried about him right now. I hope he's okay, but I fear that he may not be, and your message as quoted here-above confirms my suspicion that there may be something going on with his health again.

Thanks a lot Aragorn for that you care and everyone else who cares , equally . Likewise , I do drop Barry an email times to times , repeatedly though mine tend to be more 'spicy' ( just for the fact of knowing him over 9 years , you know , time flies ..and he has been so kind and privileged to get all details of my ET situation in private and so we've experienced both the good and the bad together ) and I also worry about him beyond measure.

It's not a huge secret that he's been in medical retirement since the year 2005 ( if I'm correct ), his last year on the ufocasebooks forum where he posted under his TheVoice acronym, I joined there in 2006 , few months after he retired from there but was guided to him later through mutual friend , US ufologist who suffered car accident just about 2 weeks before I was scheduled to see him in Indiana ..

( the O'hara UFO sighting , anyone , my flight was booked on that day and well .. 'DT' had heart stroke in car line in Washington , he got back home safe but we all missed it )

so then I joined Barry and his private research group at the beginning of 2007 ...

and we met in the UK since and so forth and the private group who were around him , we all were aware he had serious things happening to him all those years , including states of deep coma and retrograde amnesia that lasted for month on certain occasions ,
    so he would not even remember his family members or friends at that time ( but with lots of help and work out , he recalled later ).

There are some underlying diagnosis that contribute to the condition but can't explain all of it together , including congenital heart disorder and angina pectoris , he suffered several life threatening cardiac arrests through out his life , several brain strokes that left him half body paralysed for timbeing ,
    he usually quotes 'fibromyalgia' and 'ME' as his 'main ailments' but as you know , everything in every living organism is deeply interconnected ,
    body and mind and all in between ,
    and there were also some suspicions of cancer repeatedly . Last time I've heard from him in April was that he's in hospital and did not have great internet access but he did not explain what's wrong .

We kept touch mentally for long since but last couple of weeks I feel as if I've lost him . It may be that bad as he does not really recognise 'his old self' and others through such episode otherwise , I'm sure he would write back.

The environment I came from originally .. years of study and teaching in India , Tibetan Buddhism, monasteries , lots of practice and empowerments , lots of good influences and mind work , made me strong ( 10 years ago ...not much now after 10 years of handling 'ufo and conspiracy agenda' ) in one way ,
    weaker than others in many other ways but this is me : I'm not a product of any of your environments.
    With Barry , also my mum and few good other people I learned how supporting each other can make life difference but sadly , also to what extent are our abilities limited and everyone are only responsible for their own fate .

I'm happy to share what I know and of my own situation/information, perhaps in some other thread as do not intend to hijack the topic and got myself to hot water with 'off topic' labelling at PA recently , enough .

Anyone in the UK who have a way to Chelmsford , live nearby or can phone Barry ( their home number seems to be out of function though ) would create a merit of care if you help to find out , by decent means if he's alright .

THANKS A LOT

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016), The One (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    [...]

It's not a huge secret that he's been in medical retirement since the year 2005 ( if I'm correct ), his last year on the ufocasebooks forum where he posted under his TheVoice acronym, I joined there in 2006 , few months after he retired from there but was guided to him later through mutual friend , US ufologist who suffered car accident just about 2 weeks before I was scheduled to see him in Indiana ..

[...] we all were aware he had serious things happening to him all those years , including states of deep coma and retrograde amnesia that lasted for month on certain occasions ,
    so he would not even remember his family members or friends at that time ( but with lots of help and work out , he recalled later ).

There are some underlying diagnosis that contribute to the condition but can't explain all of it together , including congenital heart disorder and angina pectoris , he suffered several life threatening cardiac arrests through out his life , several brain strokes that left him half body paralysed for timbeing ,
    he usually quotes 'fibromyalgia' and 'ME' as his 'main ailments' but as you know , everything in every living organism is deeply interconnected , body and mind and all in between , and there were also some suspicions of cancer repeatedly . Last time I've heard from him in April was that he's in hospital and did not have great internet access but he did not explain what's wrong .

We kept touch mentally for long since but last couple of weeks I feel as if I've lost him . It may be that bad as he does not really recognise 'his old self' and others through such episode otherwise , I'm sure he would write back.

[...]

Anyone in the UK who have a way to Chelmsford , live nearby or can phone Barry ( their home number seems to be out of function though ) would create a merit of care if you help to find out , by decent means if he's alright .
    All of what you write here-above, Agape — I've snipped out some stuff so as to better highlight the above passages — is very worrisome. Particularly the fact that their home telephone number appears to be out of service, which is what would happen if a person is legally reported as deceased.

Barry also mentioned that he has several implants by which The Powers That Be™ can cause him to have a heart attack and/or kill him right away. Just before he retired from The One Truth, he confided in me that he had been slapped on the wrist and ordered to back out of the so-called "alternative community". He even closed his YouTube account, I believe. So it's not unthinkable to me that the spooks would have used the kill switch on him...

I'm happy to share what I know and of my own situation/information, perhaps in some other thread as do not intend to hijack the topic and got myself to hot water with 'off topic' labelling at PA recently , enough .
    Well, this here is The One Truth. We run things differently compared to Project Avalon. Bill Ryan may occasionally think that he can dictate to us what can and cannot be posted here, but that's not how it works. As far as we're concerned, he can go and eat his hat for breakfast. We'll even lend him a fork.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This interview is great, so far. I find it very interesting and the interviewer is succinct and stays out of the way so Max can speak. They stay on topic and the whole thing flows. Thank you for sharing this, Agape.

I hope Barry is OK. A pox on those who torment him.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "Death is no cure for ignorance". (at 49 min.)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    All of what you write here-above, Agape — I've snipped out some stuff so as to better highlight the above passages — is very worrisome. Particularly the fact that their home telephone number appears to be out of service, which is what would happen if a person is legally reported as deceased.

Barry also mentioned that he has several implants by which The Powers That Be™ can cause him to have a heart attack and/or kill him right away. Just before he retired from The One Truth, he confided in me that he had been slapped on the wrist and ordered to back out of the so-called "alternative community". He even closed his YouTube account, I believe. So it's not unthinkable to me that the spooks would have used the kill switch on him...

Hello Aragorn, thank you all so much for sharing the worry with me , it's couple of months now that we are out of touch but the situation in fact , evolved since last year ..it was sheer madness and struggle for survival , I will explain about this later if I can .
    So I did not feel quite safe personally and did not want to go around 'crying wolf' either, hoped that Barry would return .

The situation regarding his testimony may or not be connected to this at all, it's one of a kind subject of its own .

I know he's mentioned those reasons to quit at around the New Year and retrospectively also , he received some kind of acknowledgement of the planned Brexit situation much earlier than anyone could confirm and it's my impression that the security atmosphere may have changed for that plan/fact alone , since last year .
    There was also the James Casbolt situation peaking from behind bushes and while we were not specifically connected to James for many years now and after James Cas created so much damage and madness all around him, he still kept quoting Barry as his original source ! ( how good that feels ..)

And after it boiled down to the crux of matters and James was convicted to 12 years prison sentence for 'stalking Haley Meijer' , the daughter of US billionaire and former wife and mother of his son which was perhaps all orchestrated and paid forwards but possibly his 'lightest of crimes' if his Barges Inn
    confession with Miles Johnston was taken for real - he admitted to shooting some dozens of people ..

his imprisonment could have well been part of the coverup and I feared the day 'they' will ring at Barry Kings door to investigate .

For record .. James has 'borrowed' , photocopied and made good use of all Barrys 'The Voice' magazine files , underground mag they created in the 80s/90s and distributed for free , informing people about investigations in UFOs, military projects , milabs , mind controls , and else ,
    sometimes this contains full lists of individuals with names and designations ( and is now available on the net in scanned to digital formate )

So this was but one of the serious security threats on plate ..

not to quote many others and the fact that 'global conspirology ' and 'disclosure movement' turned to a medusa during the last 10 years that I personally witnessed unfolding . Internet Monster fed by fancy stories of super-soldiers and contactees of all flavours , followed by army of freshly attested therapists and healers and large followings and fan clubs recruiting themselves from all walks of life.
    That's ( of course ) mainly true about the US , Europe is still far more conservative in that respect and the rest of the world are watching this either with baited breath , sarcastic smiles or both.

So to someone like Barry who was pretty 'old school' and reserved in his opinion and disused to making revealing and fancy claims - especially when giving public interviews and me and plenty of other genuine individuals who are or were actually involved in whatever serious is , investigations, scientific programs, encounters of 3rd kind and so on,
    the 'testimony' we can give suddenly loses its value , I suppose currency - value would be a good example how to explain this and it isn't new phenomenon ..the 'truth' , moral, relative and absolute , suffered and suffers deep devaluation last many decades ,
    on behalf of this human civilisations accelerated evolutionary curve .

Barry I know felt like I did, losing the case , the meaning .

Which in turn and after all he's been subjected to .. affects health rapidly and he forced himself to computer very often in between bouts of pain only to find he's being mocked or attacked somewhere by stupids .

The phone response was a mystery to me . I won't go to details in open but it would be easier if someone who knows him and are in UK could help.

Well, this here is The One Truth. We run things differently compared to Project Avalon. Bill Ryan may occasionally think that he can dictate to us what can and cannot be posted here, but that's not how it works. As far as we're concerned, he can go and eat his hat for breakfast. We'll even lend him a fork.

I hope that Bill has something better for breakfast

I've almost had a deja-vu really , to do with Max passing away , can't explain it all yet ( and don't want to overload the posting ) but you know, the circumstances of my mums passing away were not disconnected to here ,
    it was Friday on March 20th 2015 , the partial solar eclipse day then in Europe , very hard energies on that day, of course it was also spring equinox and even full moon day at the same time
    and I had an unusual argument with Ria here ( do you remember her ) who did attack me in nasty manner and accused me of some sort of fallacy on that morning ..
    the stupid ( twice, thrice , manifold times stupid ) me kept arguing with her . If I did not, I'm sure I'd have sensed something is going wrong with mum ,
    instead .. her disabled friend who was ten times more stupid than all the rest of us together .. did not call for help till 2.30 PM,

mum was alive but almost breathless when I came, still called my name, ambulance came fast but kept arguing with me for almost one hour searching for mums hospital statements and where to take her instead giving her oxygen immediately ,they were strange bunch ,
    if I think about it now , they came with two cars even - the medical van and security car . They took me along to hospital in the car but ordered me not to touch anything and were not pleasant , friendly at all.
    It ended up with 2 or 3 hours of resuscitation and I sat in hall feeling she's leaving and getting all the bad news and they did not let me in to help her till it was all over .
    There was allegedly a blood clot in the pulmonary vein , could not dissolve fast, the resuscitation - e-shocks to heart basically - finished the damage .
    When I came in to meditate for a while and unrolled the white sheet i saw what they did, they basically shot her heart to pieces.

It caught us all unprepared . There was not time to say bye even , of course this is more than a year now and I'd not be in Prague even a moment longer if I did not have to .. and can just 'sense' that there are 'meanings to things' that are better not realised fully because and unless they're good things.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016), PurpleLama (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    "Death is no cure for ignorance". (at 49 min.)

They're to the topic a lot I have to say, got the best out of him it seems to me ..

There's second part to the same interview , from Max and 'Alex'

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzA4orhnIXg

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzA4orhnIXg

I was quite stunned by listening to these last night ( part 1 especially ) , if someone said that 'he knew' what's to occur this would stand to his testimony .

I wonder though what did 'Alex' think about some of the information though and whether this served really good purpose , the conspiracy of 'living Dr Mengele' for example which is possibly very sensitive topic in Poland , it's just one of the 'conspiracy net' type of information shared by certain group of individuals, quite like the 'jumproom to Mars' though I've noticed that Max, to his credit , did not embellish or elaborate on his personal experience about this.
    Last edited by Elen, 18th July 2016 at 15:51. Reason: I am hoping this is the video she means to post, leaving the original to be seen by Aragorn

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    Hello Aragorn, thank you all so much for sharing the worry with me , it's couple of months now that we are out of touch but the situation in fact , evolved since last year ..it was sheer madness and struggle for survival , I will explain about this later if I can .
    So I did not feel quite safe personally and did not want to go around 'crying wolf' either, hoped that Barry would return .

The situation regarding his testimony may or not be connected to this at all, it's one of a kind subject of its own .

I know he's mentioned those reasons to quit at around the New Year and retrospectively also , he received some kind of acknowledgement of the planned Brexit situation much earlier than anyone could confirm and it's my impression that the security atmosphere may have changed for that plan/fact alone , since last year .
    There was also the James Casbolt situation peaking from behind bushes and while we were not specifically connected to James for many years now and after James Cas created so much damage and madness all around him, he still kept quoting Barry as his original source ! ( how good that feels ..)

And after it boiled down to the crux of matters and James was convicted to 12 years prison sentence for 'stalking Haley Meijer' , the daughter of US billionaire and former wife and mother of his son which was perhaps all orchestrated and paid forwards but possibly his 'lightest of crimes' if his Barges Inn
    confession with Miles Johnston was taken for real - he admitted to shooting some dozens of people ..

his imprisonment could have well been part of the coverup and I feared the day 'they' will ring at Barry Kings door to investigate .

For record .. James has 'borrowed' , photocopied and made good use of all Barrys 'The Voice' magazine files , underground mag they created in the 80s/90s and distributed for free , informing people about investigations in UFOs, military projects , milabs , mind controls , and else ,
    sometimes this contains full lists of individuals with names and designations ( and is now available on the net in scanned to digital formate )

So this was but one of the serious security threats on plate ..

not to quote many others and the fact that 'global conspirology ' and 'disclosure movement' turned to a medusa during the last 10 years that I personally witnessed unfolding . Internet Monster fed by fancy stories of super-soldiers and contactees of all flavours , followed by army of freshly attested therapists and healers and large followings and fan clubs recruiting themselves from all walks of life.
    That's ( of course ) mainly true about the US , Europe is still far more conservative in that respect and the rest of the world are watching this either with baited breath , sarcastic smiles or both.

So to someone like Barry who was pretty 'old school' and reserved in his opinion and disused to making revealing and fancy claims - especially when giving public interviews and me and plenty of other genuine individuals who are or were actually involved in whatever serious is , investigations, scientific programs, encounters of 3rd kind and so on,
    the 'testimony' we can give suddenly loses its value , I suppose currency - value would be a good example how to explain this and it isn't new phenomenon ..the 'truth' , moral, relative and absolute , suffered and suffers deep devaluation last many decades ,
    on behalf of this human civilisations accelerated evolutionary curve .

Barry I know felt like I did, losing the case , the meaning .

Which in turn and after all he's been subjected to .. affects health rapidly and he forced himself to computer very often in between bouts of pain only to find he's being mocked or attacked somewhere by stupids .

The phone response was a mystery to me . I won't go to details in open but it would be easier if someone who knows him and are in UK could help.
    Thank you for filling in many of the blanks, Agape. And to turn this thread ever so slightly back on topic, James Casbolt (alias Michael Prince) is nothing compared to Max Spiers or Barry.

Casbolt is just an attention-seeking psychopath who rode the coat tails of all who had been either involved with the MILAB programs or had been doing research about it. He fooled many big names in the community, including Miles Johnston and Kerry Cassidy. (Well, Kerry is easy to fool, but Miles is normally more apprehensive.)

I hope that Bill has something better for breakfast
    You do? Hmm, I don't, to be honest.

I've almost had a deja-vu really , to do with Max passing away , can't explain it all yet ( and don't want to overload the posting ) but you know, the circumstances of my mums passing away were not disconnected to here ,
    it was Friday on March 20th 2015 , the partial solar eclipse day then in Europe , very hard energies on that day, of course it was also spring equinox and even full moon day at the same time
    and I had an unusual argument with Ria here ( do you remember her ) who did attack me in nasty manner and accused me of some sort of fallacy on that morning ..
    the stupid ( twice, thrice , manifold times stupid ) me kept arguing with her . If I did not, I'm sure I'd have sensed something is going wrong with mum ,
    instead .. her disabled friend who was ten times more stupid than all the rest of us together .. did not call for help till 2.30 PM,

mum was alive but almost breathless when I came, still called my name, ambulance came fast but kept arguing with me for almost one hour searching for mums hospital statements and where to take her instead giving her oxygen immediately ,they were strange bunch ,
    if I think about it now , they came with two cars even - the medical van and security car . They took me along to hospital in the car but ordered me not to touch anything and were not pleasant , friendly at all.
    It ended up with 2 or 3 hours of resuscitation and I sat in hall feeling she's leaving and getting all the bad news and they did not let me in to help her till it was all over . [...]
    Your experience as you explain it here-above is not too dissimilar from my own experience when my mother died, which was in September 1996. The circumstances were different, of course, but I can relate to having to wait at the hospital desk for hours and then ultimately being told the sad news.

As for Ria, yes, we all do remember her quite vividly. She had a habit of being confrontational and then not relenting. I would describe her as gullible on account of her information sources, paranoid on account of her fellow human beings, extremely vindictive, arrogant, and hate-bearing. And her attitude did not improve once she became one of the principal evangelists of The Ruiner. She was the one who brought his blog to The One Truth — Shane himself was and still is a member here, but he never posted his blog here at the forum — and who was also to a large extent responsible for turning Shane's blog into a religious cult.

She left The One Truth around the middle of 2015 in order to become an administrator over at the Eye-Rise forum, where she was partly responsible for all the slander that was posted there about The One Truth. Ultimately, Ria then even had a fallout with Kathy, the founder of Eye-Rise, and Ria has since then left Eye-Rise as well. She's now over at a new conspiracy-related forum run by Spiral, a former staff member of The One Truth, who had also already been a moderator at Project Camelot and at Eye-Rise, and who was (and still is) also registered at a great number of other forums in the so-called alternative community, among which Earth Empaths, the forum created by Christine Anderson, Bill Ryan's ex-wife.

So, long story short, yes, we remember Ria. She's rather hard to forget.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post: