Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: UFOtv presents: The Knowledge of the Forever Time 3 - The Stargate Agenda

  1. #1
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    14,004
    Thanks
    61,931
    Thanked 58,170 Times in 13,993 Posts

    UFOtv presents: The Knowledge of the Forever Time 3 - The Stargate Agenda

    Description:

    "Seen here for the very first time, Researcher and Filmmaker Damon T. Berry presents totally new, novel conclusions about the Extraterrestrial presence now engaging the planet Earth, as well as our place in a Universe that is teeming with intelligent life. And at the center of it all is the discovery of a widely used Stargate system that makes Interstellar travel and interplanetary communication instantaneous, and this Stargate system may be within our reach.

    Further research has revealed fragments of what may be the bases of a mapping system that lists preset destinations across the Galaxy. This documentary will present evidence that UFOs are communicating with the people of Earth and their encoded system of communication is specifically pointing to a navigation language that is seemingly vital to Stargate travel. This documentary, as part of an ongoing series, is loaded with information to support these ideas, and in the end, will provide everyone with food for thought. Because only working together as a collective can we uncover all the pieces of the puzzle from "The Knowledge of the Forever Time".
    "


    Duration:

    51 minutes


    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Cearna (23rd July 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2016), Elen (29th July 2016), modwiz (22nd July 2016), Woody (22nd July 2016)

  3. #2
    Retired Member United States
    Join Date
    8th November 2015
    Posts
    1,264
    Thanks
    1,691
    Thanked 7,654 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Description:

    "Seen here for the very first time, Researcher and Filmmaker Damon T. Berry presents totally new, novel conclusions about the Extraterrestrial presence now engaging the planet Earth, as well as our place in a Universe that is teeming with intelligent life. And at the center of it all is the discovery of a widely used Stargate system that makes Interstellar travel and interplanetary communication instantaneous, and this Stargate system may be within our reach.

    Further research has revealed fragments of what may be the bases of a mapping system that lists preset destinations across the Galaxy. This documentary will present evidence that UFOs are communicating with the people of Earth and their encoded system of communication is specifically pointing to a navigation language that is seemingly vital to Stargate travel. This documentary, as part of an ongoing series, is loaded with information to support these ideas, and in the end, will provide everyone with food for thought. Because only working together as a collective can we uncover all the pieces of the puzzle from "The Knowledge of the Forever Time".
    "


    Duration:

    51 minutes


    i found this one today too and IMO it is interesting. Did you see this one?


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9kxwbBBNQU

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (23rd July 2016), Cearna (23rd July 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2016), modwiz (23rd July 2016)

  5. #3
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    14,004
    Thanks
    61,931
    Thanked 58,170 Times in 13,993 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    i found this one today too and IMO it is interesting. Did you see this one?

    [...]
    Yes Maggie, I've posted it here on the forum a number of days ago, right here.

    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Cearna (23rd July 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2016), Elen (23rd July 2016), Maggie (24th July 2016), modwiz (23rd July 2016)

  7. #4
    Senior Member Jengelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st March 2015
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 314 Posts
    I think this entire idea of any biological organism native to earth leaving that system and surviving is one that can never be lived. Women and men are both dependent on the frequencies of the sun and moon to regulate their reproductive systems! Without that regulator you are not reproducing, therefore even if alive you are not surviving for very long. Can we adapt in time to another new system with new frequencies? I doubt that very seriously! I think all life here is tied to the planet system and stuck here effectively! I think that may be why the Greys are often reported to be android or robotic also as its likely this is the case for any advanced civilization also. They are probably as attached to their system biologically to survive as we are so it would make sense to send drones or robotic extensions of their own awareness tied to such sentient artificial attire for a successful space voyage!

    I again point to the fact that our bio systems are for women a average 28 day cycle and for men a 33 day cycle of hormones and cell reproduction all the way to our respiratory system and more all regulated by the sun and moon! Without those frequencies we become mentally unstable also so its again, unlikely we ourselves will ever go anywhere unless we too can pull our awareness from these vessels consciously and place them in another suit like the beings apparently wearing Grey droid suits do! Just a thought but to me the idea we are ever getting off this rock is far fetched indeed!

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (26th July 2016), Dreamtimer (25th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), modwiz (25th July 2016)

  9. #5
    Member on Sabbatical Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    5,781
    Thanks
    34,938
    Thanked 37,388 Times in 5,752 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I think this entire idea of any biological organism native to earth leaving that system and surviving is one that can never be lived. Women and men are both dependent on the frequencies of the sun and moon to regulate their reproductive systems! Without that regulator you are not reproducing, therefore even if alive you are not surviving for very long. Can we adapt in time to another new system with new frequencies? I doubt that very seriously! I think all life here is tied to the planet system and stuck here effectively! I think that may be why the Greys are often reported to be android or robotic also as its likely this is the case for any advanced civilization also. They are probably as attached to their system biologically to survive as we are so it would make sense to send drones or robotic extensions of their own awareness tied to such sentient artificial attire for a successful space voyage!

    I again point to the fact that our bio systems are for women a average 28 day cycle and for men a 33 day cycle of hormones and cell reproduction all the way to our respiratory system and more all regulated by the sun and moon! Without those frequencies we become mentally unstable also so its again, unlikely we ourselves will ever go anywhere unless we too can pull our awareness from these vessels consciously and place them in another suit like the beings apparently wearing Grey droid suits do! Just a thought but to me the idea we are ever getting off this rock is far fetched indeed!
    I happen to believe reports that we do have human colonies on Mars that came from Earth. So, it may be we can stay in the Solar system without biological complications. I do hear it is hell for many there. Slavery has not been abolished, to my knowledge and there are no advocates for the abused.

    A little karma for those who wanted to get away from mean old Mother Earth. Karma used poetically.

    I found the video leaning on the lame side. Watched the whole thing.
    Last edited by modwiz, 25th July 2016 at 22:43.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (26th July 2016), Dreamtimer (26th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), Jengelen (25th July 2016)

  11. #6
    Senior Member Jengelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st March 2015
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 314 Posts
    That would make sense that we could probably adapt to a different day cycle so long as we were within the influence of the sun! They say it affects planets out to the now non planet Pluto so perhaps we could live that far out and survive with some sort of a lengthy cycle for reproduction or something. If the bio clock is attuned to the planet and life cycle attuned to the sun one might say that could be the explanation for the difference the Anunakki were said to have lived vs human? Anyway, I do believe humans have lived on the moon and other planets like Mars and maybe some large moons in our system. Perhaps some are still there.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (26th July 2016), Dreamtimer (26th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), modwiz (26th July 2016)

  13. #7
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    14,004
    Thanks
    61,931
    Thanked 58,170 Times in 13,993 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    That would make sense that we could probably adapt to a different day cycle so long as we were within the influence of the sun! They say it affects planets out to the now non planet Pluto so perhaps we could live that far out and survive with some sort of a lengthy cycle for reproduction or something. If the bio clock is attuned to the planet and life cycle attuned to the sun one might say that could be the explanation for the difference the Anunakki were said to have lived vs human? Anyway, I do believe humans have lived on the moon and other planets like Mars and maybe some large moons in our system. Perhaps some are still there.
    They'd have to have artificial gravity on the moon and on Mars, of course, or else the human skeleton would degenerate and muscle tissue would atrophy. Gravity on the moon is only about 16% of Earth's gravity, and on Mars it's 38% of Earth's gravity. If we overlook Venus' hostile climate and atmosphere, then that would be a better candidate in that regard. Its gravity is only marginally lower than on Earth, at about 90%.

    The phenomenon of skeletal degeneration is very real — as you can read here — and has already been observed in astronauts who spent a long time in the near-zero-gravity environment of the International Space Station, or that of the Russian Mir space station before that. A strict regime of exercise may offer a delay in the onset of the condition, but it will inevitably set in, simply because living in a near-zero-gravity environment and exercising is not the same thing as living under normal-gravity conditions.

    Muscle atrophy is also a very real phenomenon, and an as yet still not circumventable problem for paraplegics. My dad for instance was a paraplegic, and he maintained a very strict regime of daily exercises — in combination with intense daily massages — to keep his muscles in shape and prevent them from atrophying. Nevertheless, they did atrophy, and it didn't even take all that long. Same logic there: daily massages and exercising are not the same thing as actually being able to stand on your own two feet, walk around, climb stairs and move about life in the same way as you would under "healthy" conditions.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (26th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), Jengelen (26th July 2016), modwiz (26th July 2016)

  15. #8
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    9,329
    Thanks
    51,937
    Thanked 41,544 Times in 9,244 Posts
    Damon sounds like he listened to Morpheus a lot. I keep expecting him to say Neo.

    The conclusion at the end of the video is strange. All planets everywhere that have had a pyramid have ended up like Mars, uninhabitable. All planets, huh? Our only hope to survive as a species is to leave the planet. And it's directly tied to aliens coming and our reaction to them.

    I'm not gonna shoot at them and I'm also not gonna go off on their ships either. That's a conclusion I reached some time ago.

    I see how in the very long run we would need to move beyond the planet and solar system which won't last indefinitely. I don't think all life will go extinct on earth. There may be a mass extinction as has happened before but life will continue in some form. It seems pretty clear that humans have gone underground in the past to escape severe conditions. No doubt that will happen again.

    Ideally, life continues on earth, humans manage to live with it in a natural harmony, and we also move beyond the planet. I wonder how human we'd be, though. Wild foxes become like dogs in only a few generations.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (27th July 2016), Elen (27th July 2016), Maggie (27th July 2016), modwiz (27th July 2016)

  17. #9
    Retired Member United States
    Join Date
    8th November 2015
    Posts
    1,264
    Thanks
    1,691
    Thanked 7,654 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Damon sounds like he listened to Morpheus a lot. I keep expecting him to say Neo.

    The conclusion at the end of the video is strange. All planets everywhere that have had a pyramid have ended up like Mars, uninhabitable. All planets, huh? Our only hope to survive as a species is to leave the planet. And it's directly tied to aliens coming and our reaction to them.

    I'm not gonna shoot at them and I'm also not gonna go off on their ships either. That's a conclusion I reached some time ago.

    I see how in the very long run we would need to move beyond the planet and solar system which won't last indefinitely. I don't think all life will go extinct on earth. There may be a mass extinction as has happened before but life will continue in some form. It seems pretty clear that humans have gone underground in the past to escape severe conditions. No doubt that will happen again.

    Ideally, life continues on earth, humans manage to live with it in a natural harmony, and we also move beyond the planet. I wonder how human we'd be, though. Wild foxes become like dogs in only a few generations.
    I thought he has an interesting perspective about the formation of lights being a message and the first video i watched was interesting as it wondered why people made the astounding cave paintings as a possible message to us. His conclusions that the "makers" come back to harvest and the lack of clarity as to how we could avaoid what he has said occurred in all previous civilizations was not resounding to me.

    At one point, I thought he might be alluding to the misuse of our technology as the clue...he kept saying that civilization had reached high tech and that the other civs were "smarter". Really, after considering the videos, I think they fall flat as to use for me.

    In the past I have seen many interesting claims about crop circle design. On the Art Bell show, one guest (name forgotten) said he understood a design for an interstellar craft in the crop circles....like schematics across several different ones that when added together gave the plans.

    My QUESTION is how do we bridge the differences between what we can project from the authentic design for this world experience ( I say the whole is OBVIOUSLY a designed creation) from human made and well established social/psychology based fantasy (like sci fi tropes), established dramas and comedy (tropes of the hero journey) and the tendency to want everyone to have the same beliefs we have to support their truth?????

    I do not believe that our projections about ET take over, ET evil, ET motivations make logical sense. I am yet to be convinced that there is any reasonable authentic design that deliberately wills destruction of earth and other planets. I also cannot quite unbelieve that we 'invented" video games with no provenance of "simulation" as part of the PLAN. Yes, I tend to personally believe that our experience of our "mind's eye" view of what all is about is part of simulation geared FOR the purpose of spiritual goals like harmlessness training.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (27th July 2016), Elen (27th July 2016), modwiz (27th July 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •