Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokémon Go: Neuro-Linguistic Programming - Mind Control

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    When my son downloaded this app the other day i was like oh no but all his friends are playing this.

Whats concerning for me is that just imagine 18 million people playing this game all at once and its all controlled via a satellite above our heads that controls the GPS tracking of your location.Now just imagine for one moment that the star wars program was completed and they was able to add lets say a kill switch to the satellite tracking technology.Lets just say one day they wanted to depopulate the planet and someone gave the orders to turn this kill switch on and boom was able to take out all those who was lets say playing this game with some sort of technology.Quite far fetched but hey nothing surprises me with who try to control us.

Well it added an extra $17 Billion value to Nintendo
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Amanda (19th July 2016), Aragorn (19th July 2016), bsbray (19th July 2016), Cearna (19th July 2016), Dreamtimer (19th July 2016), Elen (19th July 2016), modwiz (20th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Malc I love your reaction to your sons need to play the crazy game and also your thinking. I too have serious concerns with the fact that people who have connected to the game (still using that term loosely) and are now at the hands of those who control the technology. The only kill switch that may be needed is to the internet platform. Even if it goes down there are computer scientists who can set up an intranet in one location then set up another in the next location and so on. People are very creative and when needed can construct almost anything from what is available to them.

The grave concern that an order can be given to control any section of society is deeply important to consider. One thought that crossed my mind is this; Due to sooooooooooooooooo many people indicating that they would never ever consider having an implant - RIFD chip. It seems that perhaps that has been noted by those who seek to control - they needed a Plan B perhaps and so it came to be, in the form of a game.

What really makes me think, is the fact that in the real world, a person chasing imaginary invisible beings, with or without a hand held device, would be assessed as mentally ill and medicated and hospitalised immediately...

Much Peace Everyone - Amanda

NB: Just because ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2016), Aragorn (20th July 2016), bsbray (20th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (21st July 2016), Elen (20th July 2016), modwiz (20th July 2016), The One (20th July 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    What really makes me think, is the fact that in the real world, a person chasing imaginary invisible beings, with or without a hand held device, would be assessed as mentally ill and medicated and hospitalised immediately...
    Or like I used to tell one of my buddies who played a lot of online games, "You're staring at a screen on a box of electronics and playing pretend."

But really it is a very understandable and human thing to do. People love playing games from a young age, and if they don't, then usually that's a sign of problems. And even though I used to make fun of my buddy for "playing pretend," the Internet is also the real world and the people we interact with on here are real people. That's one of the cool things about it. The media likes to criticize Trump for using Twitter so much and I even heard one guy complain that he is not talking to "real people," but what we have to consider is that people using Twitter are real and also very eligible voters in this particular case.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2016), Amanda (20th July 2016), Aragorn (20th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (21st July 2016), Elen (20th July 2016), The One (20th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Yes bsbray - just yes. Nothing wrong with pretend - Children need to have that aspect of their psyche nurtured but there are a myriad ways to support that development. Reading books has got to be the number one best way to get that imaginative/creative part of the brain exercised and once that intellectual exercise is happening it seeps into the psyche.

I still have deep concern at those who have no idea that they are being controlled. The only positive aspect with regard to the internet is that it has and continues to connect real people. Beware of those fake accounts though and the AI (Artificial Intelligence) that is evident online. Just do your best I guess - make sensible decisions and keep asking those questions - always ask questions.

Much Peace - Amanda

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2016), Aragorn (20th July 2016), bsbray (21st July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (20th July 2016), Elen (20th July 2016), modwiz (20th July 2016), The One (20th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    No one wants to think they're controlled. I sure don't. I get really bothered when I see myself just going along with an opinion or having a bias I didn't recognize. Especially since I'm generally an independent thinker. It's a natural instinct to go along with what people around you are doing. We live in groups and rely on each other in many ways and we're very social.

Nowadays, our biggest natural enemy is our fellow human, rather than animals or exposure in nature. We often 'go along to get along'. My brother has obviously taken sides and closed his mind to outside people and info. He's safe where he is. Is he mind controlled? He'd never admit it.

Are my friends who can't even talk about basic facts mind controlled? They believe they're right. Regular people are often quite crazy and contradict themselves. This craziness is one of the things that encouraged me to look well beyond the mainstream for information. People are treating life like it's a game and choosing sides. But it's not a spectator sport.

When you stand out too much you get targeted. I experienced this often, growing up. People gang up on you, make fun of you. I was never a class clown, but humor is a great way to counter that dynamic. I just became a bit of an outsider with a few close friends.

I just heard Oscar Wilde quoted as saying that the only way to get away with saying dangerous things is to be funny.

Amanda, I'm really glad you mentioned reading. Some of my best times have been with a good story. It's a wonderful conduit for the imagination.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st July 2016), Aragorn (20th July 2016), bsbray (21st July 2016), Cearna (21st July 2016), Elen (20th July 2016), modwiz (21st July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    [...]

The grave concern that an order can be given to control any section of society is deeply important to consider. One thought that crossed my mind is this; Due to sooooooooooooooooo many people indicating that they would never ever consider having an implant - RIFD chip. It seems that perhaps that has been noted by those who seek to control - they needed a Plan B perhaps and so it came to be, in the form of a game.
    You don't even have to go that far. All smartphones have built-in GPS receivers, but in the USA, they even use something called Stingray, which is a technology which allows police helicopters and vehicles to disguise themselves as cellphone towers, and to broadcast a signal to which a targeted cellphone then responds to with a return signal — similar to a ping in computer networks. That way, the cops can pinpoint a suspect's location to a specific building, so long as they have the phone number, the MAC address or the IMEI code of the target's phone.

There was actually an article in the news still very recently about how a judge in the US rejected the arrest of a particular suspect because the arrest had exclusively been based upon the location of a particular cellphone — one which had been used in a crime — by way of the Stingray device, which the judge dismissed as evidence of the defendant's culpability, given that the Stingray technology itself operates outside of the law.

But yeah, why would they want to implant us with an RFID chip against our wishes, when we all voluntarily commit our lives to FaceTube™ by way of smartphones, which also give away our geolocation? The controllers know that they cannot force the public into anything. So if you cannot force them, then the next step would be to get them to consent to (and entice them with) something which falls in line with your plans as a controller. It's merely another implementation of the Hegelian dialectic, which most people know as the "problem, reaction, solution" meme.

Everyone's paranoid about surveillance, but everyone's got pictures of themselves, their spouses, their children, their dogs, their cats, their goldfish, their canaries and whatever else have you up on Facebook, Instagram, Google Hangouts (formerly known as Google Plus) or whatever. And storing your data in The Cloud™ is all the hype these days. The spooks couldn't be happier.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st July 2016), bsbray (21st July 2016), Cearna (21st July 2016), Dreamtimer (20th July 2016), Elen (20th July 2016), modwiz (21st July 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    There is a BIG difference between playing war games on video and playing in the backyard with sticks and pretending with others. One is you are using your own imagination and in the former you are being pulled into a game they in my opinion highjack your imagination. It's about killing or winning or getting some pokeman (i also find it very interesting this is a child's game used by adults) this is their game, you are playing their game not the other way around.

I kind of see this a bit differently, sort of as a form of addiction. Addiction to anything always starts out as a positive experience, remember your first drink, your first joint, your first sexual experience? It was ALL positive, but five years down the road not so much, can't do without it, must have it, you become a slave to your addiction, like having to check your phone every five minutes.

And this is just like every other addiction in that it highjacks your brain, so you can't not do it, I must play this pokeman game and yes, there may be some good experiences but if you can't live without your cell phone for five minutes, people we got a problem here.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st July 2016), Aragorn (20th July 2016), bsbray (21st July 2016), Cearna (21st July 2016), Dreamtimer (20th July 2016), Elen (21st July 2016), modwiz (21st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I had no experience at all with this game, until I mentioned it on Tuesday, to the carer who takes me shopping. Her story of it came from another client of hers, who was apparently out the other day, with a different carer. Apparently whilst they were out, the carer suddenly said do you mind if I go to the bank for a short time and then left her and a lady in a wheelchair to look after themselves. She was gone over an hour. She is paid by these people to look after this lady in the wheelchair for a certain period of time to take her shopping because no one else can push that wheelchair around. They were stranded, for all that time, as she took herself off to play pokemon. We are on a strict time limit for how long we have to do our shopping, so I do not know if she got all her shopping done or not, but, when a game takes over someone to this extent, mind controlled or otherwise, it is to me no longer a game of no consequence to consider. I admit the makers of the game are not responsible for the irresponsibility of those who play it, but, this is not simply a matter of simply sitting at your computer, or at home, playing shoot 'em ups where it is doing no harm to some one else.

Humans are humans and they will find ways around all sorts of things not intended to be like this - hopefully, BUT?????????

By the way, as a newly begun friendly thread is in action, and in the members only section, I would just like to say that I feel some of these reolies you have given to this thread are excellent, and I would ask you to consider, thinking along these terms for entering onto our friendly thread at the shire for consideration as well. I was hoping to see some of those who joined in here consider getting to know us better, by joining in similar topics maybe not worthy to make a new thread on you think, well why not, I keep seeing people popup now who mighty welcome, and I'd like to see more of your friendly self, if possible. Love Colleen

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2016), bsbray (21st July 2016), Dreamtimer (21st July 2016), Elen (21st July 2016), modwiz (21st July 2016)