Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Go: Neuro-Linguistic Programming - Mind Control

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Pokémon Go: Neuro-Linguistic Programming - Mind Control

The attached eleven minute video is an excellent item of information and evidence for those who like to engage in self education. The latest craze called Pokemon Go has many layers and a variety of purposes - it would seem.

On social media I have been mocked and derided. I have read that the purchase of a throw away phone with a dodgy/temporary email address is the only manner of protection, from the collection of personal information and hacking.

Then I chanced upon the attached video. Please allow at least eleven minutes to sit and watch and listen and learn. I knew the truth would fizz up to the surface sooner rather than later. Interesting to note is that at least one young woman has been hit by a car and adults experimenting with the game have been lured to out of the way locations that included dark carparks in the dead of night. Is that really a location offered as a game for Children?

Beware people and protect your Children - lest you lose them to Neuro Linguistic Mind Control. We live in a strange and violent world - stay strong and stay safe.

Much Peace - heaven knows we need it - Amanda

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdPkrIz2gY

NB: Note to Moderators - I did edit the title but the addition of Pokemon Go is not evident when listed. Can you perform Moderator surgery on the title please?
    Last edited by Aragorn, 16th July 2016 at 09:47. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2016), Aragorn (16th July 2016), bsbray (16th July 2016), Cearna (16th July 2016), Collidescope (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (16th July 2016), Elen (16th July 2016), lcam88 (1st August 2016), modwiz (16th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Amanda, thank you for the heads up on this. I had some NLP done on me long ago, and I'm sure it had no effect, but that doesn't mean to say that it won't do so. The therapists, place great faith in it, and it is a simple device to alter the mind of another, so in the wrong hands, could be really dangerous

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2016), Amanda (17th July 2016), Aragorn (16th July 2016), Dreamtimer (16th July 2016), Elen (16th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Just heard yesterday from a friend that a young fellow was found wandering the grounds of the Maryland Renaissance Festival playing Pokemon Go. I don't know his age. He was on the grounds, the festival isn't open yet, and he could have gotten into a lot of trouble for trespassing.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2016), Amanda (17th July 2016), Aragorn (16th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Elen (16th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Who knows what will happen as the current trend gathers momentum. It will no doubt pass as many trends do but the fact that personal and private information has been collected means the effects will still be in place, long after all the Pokemons have go go gone.

As for Neuro Lingistic Programming, it is used a lot particularly within anything that will be televised via the tv beam technology. In the above informative video there is a focus on the colours Blue (bright variety) and Red. If you want to note how often it is used - watch any show on television and note the use of the two aforementioned colours. They will be used as the colours for two opposing sides. Note the show where people go hunting for a bargain to auction. Also note game shows and cartoons and the costuming. Last night I wanted to watch some comedy and as I was flicking through the channels - on the Childrens channel - lunch boxes in the colours of Blue (bright variety) and Red.

The more I look the more I see. MKUltra use the two mentioned colours a lot. It becomes very interesting when I watch tv now - I am making mental notes rather than placing my focus on the actual show.

I just hope that parents and guardians learn about the 'game' and I use that term loosely, before anything tragic happens.

Much Peace - while we seek answers - Amanda

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    There are a lot of people out there who like to run around and say everything is the work of some nefarious force. It is the CIA, it is the illuminati, it is the devil. I have feeling the person who made the above video is the kind of person who is afraid of their own shadow seeing demons in every corner and believing every stranger is plotting against them.

Please consider not everything is evil. There are forces of good out there in the world. Even if there is undeniable proof this started as a mind control project that does not discount the fact light forces can and will turn the tables on the dark powers. This has happened before with the invention of the internet which was created by DARPA. The idea was to track and account for all information on an intelligent web of computers in hopes of controlling society envisioned in Orwell's 1984 and two way television. It didn't work out that way for the controllers. It fact it completely backfired and made society even harder to control.

Let the forces of good be stronger than the darkness. Stop living in fear because the world is what you make of it.

If Pokemon GO was some evil mind control plot then it has already backfired on the creators because it has unleased some unbelievable positivity on the world.

Before you write this off please look at these.

Woman with agoraphobia meets people while playing Pokemon GO.
    https://themighty.com/2016/07/woman-...ng-pokemon-go/

Pokemon GO helps people with anxiety, stress, and more.
    http://geekandsundry.com/pokemon-go-...ress-and-more/

People who have been shut in hermits for years are going outside getting physical exercise and interacting with real human beings. Understand that humanity is stronger than the plotters trying to control us.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Agape (18th July 2016), Aianawa (17th July 2016), aKnightThatSaysNi (20th July 2016), Amanda (17th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), Maggie (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Totalllly agree and love your above post, thankyou. Not giving it a go though, may take my life over lol.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), Novusod (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Novusod - thanks for the positive spin. As for the fear of which you speak - I did not post the video to incite fear but to incite learning. While I respect and understand what you have posted it does not negate or remove the fact that people are being controlled by a small hand held device. Not like a mobile phone but a device that logs your every movement complete with a GPS visual. It removes all privacy and will continue to work long after the game is over.

In light of your post I am pondering the after effects. All good and fine to read a post that does not include an identity (as attached above) when the cabal/illuminati/whatever now have it all and who knows, did a paid disinformation agent post the above??? How do we know who posted it as the identity has been obscured????

When the game has run its course I hope that for all the people enjoying each other company - that there is not an equal and not reported balance of negative events. I too like to balance my mind with the what ifs and the whys and hows....

As long as people realise that they are living in a created paradigm and not a paradigm of their own creation. Yes - my mind is deep and I delve into every subject that catches my attention. To use an imaginative visual device - I like the cake and I eat the icing too. I just hope that as people devour the icing - which appeals to the visual senses - that they realise the cake is the larger part of what is happening.

Meeting people can be achieved without a hand held device - I wish for a world where everything you have cited above - can happen because people are not afraid to connect to others and can achieve that without a device that controls them to do its will. If there is any fear to be had within this thread topic - it is the fear of not being able to live without a controlling device - yes? At least that needs to be considered. Both sides need to be addressed and I am sure that this thread will provide a safe place to discuss all aspects of a hand held device that controls and tracks all your movements.

Much Respect - Amanda

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), Maggie (17th July 2016), modwiz (17th July 2016), Novusod (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Here is a colour wheel.

The three primary colours in the opaque spectrum are red, yellow, and blue.
    Within TV and display units, it is RGB red, green, blue.
    Within light, and transparent colours such as printing, it is CMYK. cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
    CMY is essentially blue red yellow. But magenta is not red, and cyan is not blue. They mix to give what we call red and blue.
    Cyan is very strong and when colour adjustment is made in printing, cyan is never altered my adding, it will be altered by doing the opposite to the other colours.

In the wheel above, complimentary colours are the ones opposite to each other. This wheel has the outside circle being 100% saturation, with the inside circle being theoretically 50% and the center being transparent white.

Blue and orange are shown here as being opposites, but often, red and blue have the same effect.
    When complimentary colours are of matching tonal value, as in the same level of contrast and saturation, they are often called dischords. Which is also a term used in music for a harmonious disharmony, or a cancelled chord.
    The colours are each others negatives, and when matching in tone, they have the same contrast as black and white.
    If you see the background of the colour wheel is plotted by being the complimentary colours of the circles it surrounds, then if you rotated the wheel 180 degrees, the wheel would theoretically disappear into the background.. Then when you think about how the human eye sees upside down and flips things up the right way in the mind, the mechanics of this phenomenon might begin to be understood.

Yellow as a colour is feared, there are efforts to remove it, because it is balance and grounding and well so many things. Look up yellow. With yellow, the red becomes orange, and the blue becomes green. RGB... "Don't give them pure yellow".
    Last edited by enjoy being, 17th July 2016 at 05:26.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2016), Amanda (17th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), Novusod (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    When all is said and done, we the consumers are responsible for our actions and responses, and like Novusod said, there's positive outcomes as well as negative. Some will benefit and some will not, but I appreciate your concern Amanda because we need to see both sides of the equation to make a balanced choice.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Maggie (17th July 2016), Novusod (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Novusod - thanks for the positive spin. As for the fear of which you speak - I did not post the video to incite fear but to incite learning. While I respect and understand what you have posted it does not negate or remove the fact that people are being controlled by a small hand held device. Not like a mobile phone but a device that logs your every movement complete with a GPS visual. It removes all privacy and will continue to work long after the game is over.
    I have to correct you on this. ALL mobile phones are tracked whether you are have the app or not. It has always been this way. You wouldn't be able to connect to cell towers if they didn't track you. They know your exact location at all times. Roaming vs non roaming and those goodies. This technology is decades old and predates smart phones. In the old days they used Triangulation and then moving on to GPS and GSM technolgy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_tracking
    Malte Spitz sued the phone company in 2012 over privacy and gave a TED talk about his experience.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7Y0W0xmYQ

They know everything... EVERYTHING.
    You know DARPA invented all this technology so they have all the back doors already built in.

Blaming Pokemon GO is a red herring in this discussion.

In light of your post I am pondering the after effects. All good and fine to read a post that does not include an identity (as attached above) when the cabal/illuminati/whatever now have it all and who knows, did a paid disinformation agent post the above??? How do we know who posted it as the identity has been obscured????
    Does it really matter who their identity is? Most of these fear mongers on the internet aren't paid in real money. If anything they are being paid in Loosh. They get their jollies off spreading fear. You know the Alex Jones types. I see this all the time.

When the game has run its course I hope that for all the people enjoying each other company - that there is not an equal and not reported balance of negative events. I too like to balance my mind with the what ifs and the whys and hows....

As long as people realise that they are living in a created paradigm and not a paradigm of their own creation. Yes - my mind is deep and I delve into every subject that catches my attention. To use an imaginative visual device - I like the cake and I eat the icing too. I just hope that as people devour the icing - which appeals to the visual senses - that they realise the cake is the larger part of what is happening.
    You won't see this in any article because this is just my opinion but I think Pokemon is also training people how to think multidimensionaly. People are using phones to see things that aren't there. But in a way these Pokemon are REAL there because other people can see them too in real time.

This video shows hundreds of people running after the same Pokemon.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDsiJCQSmvk

Second video

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzE4JnQPKoM

There is something deeply spiritual about this. To some this may be unsettling but I see this as incredible positive event. People are no longer limiting their minds to this primitive 3D reality. Playing Pokemon GO is perfect exercise to awaken the Pineal gland. To see things that aren't there is purely the realm of the 3rd eye. The collective 3rd eye of humanity is opening.

Meeting people can be achieved without a hand held device - I wish for a world where everything you have cited above - can happen because people are not afraid to connect to others and can achieve that without a device that controls them to do its will. If there is any fear to be had within this thread topic - it is the fear of not being able to live without a controlling device - yes? At least that needs to be considered. Both sides need to be addressed and I am sure that this thread will provide a safe place to discuss all aspects of a hand held device that controls and tracks all your movements.

Much Respect - Amanda
    Meeting people without some type of icebreaker is pretty close to impossible for millions of people with social anxiety disorders. The drugs the doctors peddle to people with anxiety often makes them suicidal. People don't need drugs, they need to be socialized. We have been programmed from birth to live in fear. It is everywhere on TV, in movies, in schools, and in music to fear. For many it is just too much and they withdraw from society. It is wonderful to see something buck this trend in such amazing ways. Stuff like this gives me great hope for humanity.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    People power, humanity at its best.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (17th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wow. This is a fascinating phenomenon. There are always unintended consequences. There seem to be a plethora with this game.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), Novusod (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Thanks
    The only concern I ever had when first hearing about this game is the influence on the addictive nature of the human brain. It is not the only addictive thing coming our way. Virtual reality and music headphones that get you high. Good grief!

https://www.facebook.com/dailydot/vi...2660544138265/

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    in the movie " Ender's Game" there is a computer program which is customized to each cadet and run by the head of the psych dept. according to command decisions concerning each cadet, to challenge them, and be a tool to mold them into the desired format.
    As any tool there are 2 ends and tools can be used to either good or bad purpose.
    choice is ever before everyone in the eternal Now/Here....whatever will the who-mans do.....such drama

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), modwiz (17th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Who knows the truth of the report but a friend of mine who has worked for the defense department and is not prone to gossip said a paper in New Hampshire has informed people that using the Pokeman Go software gives it access to your entire computer including contacts. In other words, it might be able to take control of your computer. At a minimum it can "see" everything you have on it. This may not be a concern.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th July 2016), Aragorn (17th July 2016), bsbray (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), RealityCreation (1st August 2016), sandy (19th July 2016), The One (19th July 2016)