Thread: The way of the True Jedi

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

The way of the True Jedi

To solve who a Jedi is, first of all think of one as a man of honour, with the temperament of a being of giving, in all aspects of life to others, in a role of joint responsibility, but more so as one intellect, for all kinds of rightful behaviour, in any given world, on which any other role is being played out.

The closest first thing you would notice about these is their closeness to Gods. They are never in fear, as this is what takes life from some one so closely attuned to gentle immensity of extreme tolerance, but visits the fidelity of a better healer.

If unable to use their some -what special gifts, they impact upon lost souls (or jobless ones i.e. they are not open to love,) then fury in the lost soul one, will make the Jedi feel they are living in an evil world. There is no pliant clearing of a lost soul, there is only a miracle link to them, or their might will toss the Jedi, into some monstrous sea of despair. The fidelity to stop life in the lost one (ie heal them to get them back)-if a beggar or debt (kharma) ridden soul, for they are unable to comprehend the enormity of the task ahead. They are often incapable of giving up their older behavioural ways, for these had become their safest ways to live. Some instinct to clear fears will prevail upon them, and in some link to those fears, they will fear anyone who still loves in joy.

The first work of the great ones, or the Jedi -is the fearful link to some one who has no soul, for their instinct is to run from them knowing the exact feeling, that always comes to the fore is a fit of rage. The Jedi feelings towards lost ones, is, I will live in terror of a bent life, but you are so close to wanting to rid yourself of deranged mindlessness, that all I will do, will be to clear a bend in the road to you. Then your sense of being, will heal your soul, and in return to life, I ask you to do the same to some one in fear of life.

So the Jedi fights the battle to clear a bent mind, not to stop evil incarnate, unless their inner soul is so dark, it takes life - without so much as a chance to gain reasoning back, to count the cost of a better life for themselves. There is no kind of second chance in the final analysis for some one needing to kill. Their own right to do so, is supreme to them and thus -no right for someone else to try to stop their endless killing.

Every one gives the undertaking not to kill, when they first begin to journey on the road of life.

No one leaves pure.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2016), Dreamtimer (6th July 2016), Elen (6th July 2016)