Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Modwiz' Musings: Topical Discussion

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    A little more from Zerohedge. Hillary has pneumonia.

Story Changes Again, Now Hillary's Doctor Claims She Has Pneumonia

As CBS writes, Hillary's campaign did not immediately explain why the Democratic nominee did not reveal the pneumonia diagnosis prior to the Sunday incident, raising questions of transparency.

This is what her spox said earlier: “Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen,” Clinton campaign spokesperson Nick Merrill said in a statement Sunday morning. “During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better.” We read it twice: no mention of pneumonia.

So when the entire Clinton campaign fell like a ton of bricks on anyone hinting the presidential candidate was unwell after her dramatic coughing fits last week, what word best describes this? And them why did it take two days since Friday for this Doctor Bardack to reveal Clinton's medical condition?
    Four more questions:

Hillary made her infamous "basket of deplorables" comments at a Barbra Streisand fundraiser on Friday night - the same night she was supposedly diagnosed with pneumonia: why go to a fundraiser if sick, especially since pneumonia is contagious.
    Hillary has had a nasty, documented cough since January - why did it take 9 months to diagnose this?
    If Hillary has pneumonia, and passed out at an event, - why was she taken to her daughter's apartment and not a hospital? After all, she was as of today aware of her Friday diagnosis.
    After coming out of Chelsea's apartment, why did Hillary says she "felt great" - as of this morning she was aware she had Pneumonia; why not admit the truth for once to the public?

This story smells so bad, that even the left-leaning media is upset at the Clinton campaign:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ases-statement
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), Novusod (12th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22x04yDk5yw

A dark journalist interview of JP Farrell on the topic of occult elections, published today. I haven't listened yet, but DJ and JPF need little in the way of vetting as theirs is always top quality content. I will likely listen tomorrow, and I will check back in for any commentary.

Mods, feel free to embed, by phone resists the procedure.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 12th September 2016 at 00:49. Reason: embedded your video, as requested ;)
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), modwiz (11th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    https://youtu.be/22x04yDk5yw

A dark journalist interview of JP Farrell on the topic of occult elections, published today. I haven't listened yet, but DJ and JPF need little in the way of vetting as theirs is always top quality content. I will likely listen tomorrow, and I will check back in for any commentary.

Mods, feel free to embed, by phone resists the procedure.
    I was checking ToT before going off to listen to this video. I already have it cued up on YT and will listen to it now. Thanks for the post. I just finished reading Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men, in two nights. Grid of the Gods will get ordered this week.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), PurpleLama (11th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    What did you think of the book, Modwiz? I'm interested in your thoughts in light of the recent interviews you've posted.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    What did you think of the book, Modwiz? I'm interested in your thoughts in light of the recent interviews you've posted.
    It is a fascinating book with lots of good scholarship to assist me in condensing a greater story to tell in my videos as I attempt to galvanize people into action toward new paradign production. I wish to help empower people in realizing their true worth and really bring to crystallization the poin that the only value on this planet is people, their creativity and labor. However, there is a caveat. That is organization and coordination of our collective. The internet provides the means the only thing lacking is will and purpose. Shelley and I are working on a plan of inspiration and coordination.

Joseph's work compliments the Newearth series in ways that bring depth and information to provide a synthesizing of it all into a greater picture. That greater picture is the greatness of our legacy and revealing that their is also a humanitarian branch of the Survivors who were willing to share the legacy they kept with less sophisticated pockets of humanity. That would be the majority. They knew their know-how was useless without the people to make it happen. The polarity seen in the Enki/Enlil story is a key to understanding this. Not a polarity of pure good or bad but, one of love for humanity versus a disdain for it as nothing more than livestock.

Most of what I share will take the place in the Tent or my video thread as the videos get made. Mystic View is a compliment to this always, as is the Circle show, both GMoP weekly shows. GMoP may end up being what it can be but, if certain affiliations end up being more like ballast instead of impetus, then there are people beginning to take things in complimentary but, sovereign directions.

There are certain funds that are supposed to be released, each with their own story. Each story hints at immanence but, the proof will be in the dispersal. There are those of us who see peril in that dispersal coming, from a few directions. The current reliance, and in some cases, worship of money makes it psychologically destabilizing. Most importantly, it continues making money the object of value rather than the people themselves. The other concern is how the money might be used. The way the current system is set up, as soon as it gets into the hands of people it will quickly end up back in the hands of banks and corporations we wish to starve of their sustenance. The average person still does not know how the system really works and therefore, what weakens or strengthens it. A long term strategy for the practice of actual sovereignty of self and soul is not part of the conversation. That is because most conversations are reactive to the input from content producers. There is no true alternative community to speak of, it is a myth and the rampant anonymity of this group is evidence enough. The more accurate description of this grouping is the alternative audience. An audience waiting for their next installment fix and the few who will make a comments about that information packet.

Joseph has inspired me enormously as have some of the people I have met and work with in GMoP. Shelley is the best ally I have found, by far. She is a true warrior. She was a Thai boxer and competed around the world for years.
    Last edited by modwiz, 12th September 2016 at 12:58.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), Novusod (13th September 2016), sandy (21st September 2016), zendeavor (12th September 2016)

Thanks
    Oh man. This could be some crack pot stuff but, here goes. This link:http://82.221.129.208/basepagec4.html Claims that Hillary was arrested yesterday at the ceremony.

HILLARY PROBABLY ARRESTED AT 911 MEMORIAL
    NOT A HEALTH ISSUE, WATCH FOR THE BODY DOUBLE NOW
    WHAT APPEARS TO BE HAND CUFFS CLEARLY VISIBLE
    They would never admit it was an arrest, but I'd like you to watch THIS 18 SECOND VIDEO and conclude it was anything different. Between seconds 11 and 13, right before they stuff her into the van, what appears to be handcuffs being released can be seen CLEARLY.
    I went over this video many times. It is not something in the van showing through, or any other environmental item. What really appears to be a handcuff is indeed coming off Hillary's left wrist. Inexplicably, she is waiting for the van with her hands behind her back. If she was in physical trouble, receiving help, she would be held (as she was in this video) But her hands would have been to the front, not clasped behind her back because it would increase physical stress if she really was in trouble and then VOILA! the "handcuff" appears as it is coming off.

Clearly, CLEARLY, Hillary's hands really are in handcuff position behind her back as she waits for the van, and then what appears to be cuffs appear right when she was stuffed in.

If Hillary was arrested, don't expect the MSM to admit it, EVER. If she is jailed, it will be a "hospitalization" and no other explanation will ever be given. It would be body double from now on.

I took my time reviewing the two clips I put up after reading the story. The clips posted are decent clarity. I also noticed the timing of the mysterious metal clanging in the video. It perfectly coincides with when Hillary's hands come free from behind her back. When she is first being moved, look at her hands behind her back. They certainly resemble a person in a hand-cuffed position. Her hands come free as the clang is heard. It may be a kind of high-tch cuff with a radio release. I am not saying this is correct but, when reviewing the video hers hands seem stuck behind her back when they first move her off of the post. The clang with her hands and arms coming free coincides.

The presence of two white shirted police officers might mean nothing but, it is another consideration. Please look at her hands, including while she is up against the post and see what you come up with.

Here are the two videos again.

Last edited by modwiz, 12th September 2016 at 13:53.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), Novusod (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Oh man. This could be some crack pot stuff but, here goes. This link:http://82.221.129.208/basepagec4.html Claims that Hillary was arrested yesterday at the ceremony.
    Just for the record, I would like to point out that the URL which you've quoted here does not contain a domain name, but rather the naked IP address of the machine where that web page is being hosted. In other words, this is not a publicly listed server, but rather a web server daemon — i.e. a background process — running off of a privately owned and possibly home-based machine. That makes it suspect in my book.

Hmm... Let's see what I can dig up about that IP address...

<clickety click>

General IP Information

• IP Address: 82.221.129.208
    • Decimal: 1390248400
    • Hostname: 82.221.129.208
    • ASN: 50613
    • ISP: Advania hf.
    • Organization: Advania hf.
    • Services: None detected
    • Type: Broadband
    • Assignment: Static IP

Geolocation Information

• Continent: Europe
    • Latitude: 65 (65° 0′ 0.00″ N)
    • Longitude: -18 (18° 0′ 0.00″ W)

Iceland, huh? Now that is certainly interesting. Unfortunately, the geolocation information does not provide for any more precise information than that it's in Iceland, which probably means that it's a satellite connection.

The IP address is also listed as static, and yet the machine does not have a domain name or even a proper hostname associated with it. Furthermore, it says that the machine does not offer any services, and yet it runs a web server daemon. Hmm...

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I took my time reviewing the two clips I put up after reading the story. The clips posted are decent clarity. I also noticed the timing of the mysterious metal clanging in the video. It perfectly coincides with when Hillary's hands come free from behind her back. When she is first being moved, look at her hands behind her back. They certainly resemble a person in a hand-cuffed position. Her hands come free as the clang is heard. It may be a kind of high-tch cuff with a radio release. I am not saying this is correct but, when reviewing the video hers hands seem stuck behind her back when they first move her off of the post. The clang with her hands and arms coming free coincides.

The presence of two white shirted police officers might mean nothing but, it is another consideration. Please look at her hands, including while she is up against the post and see what you come up with.
    It may just be the power of suggestion at play, but when looking at those videos again, it almost appears to me as if somebody — the woman to Hillary's left? — would be touching Hillary's hands, after which her hands move away from her back and that piece of metal falls to the ground.

Was that piece of metal simply a bracelet that she lost, or perhaps a key that fell out of her pocket (or out of her hand)? Sure, it could be. Is that piece of metal part of a set of high-tech handcuffs and did it fall to the ground because the woman to Hillary's left would have been unlocking the cuffs prior to helping Hillary into the vehicle? That is possible too, albeit that uncuffing a suspect before transit is definitely not standard procedure.

So maybe it was not an actual arrest per se, but maybe she had to be temporarily restrained because she would have been so beyond her wits that she posed an imminent physical threat to someone in her vicinity, and they figured that it would have been safer to restrain her and shuttle her off?

Whether this was indeed an arrest or just a temporary restraint, it is either way quite plausible that Hillary's collapse had nothing whatsoever to do with her health condition, but rather with the overwhelming emotions of the arrest/restraint, and perhaps also regarding the situation that led to that. Who knows?

Certainly food for thought...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Bob (13th September 2016), bsbray (12th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (12th September 2016), modwiz (12th September 2016), Novusod (13th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Hillary may be above man's laws but it is unlikely Shiva will accept her get out of jail free card.

Knock knock
    Last edited by Novusod, 13th September 2016 at 08:46.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th September 2016), Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), modwiz (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    And, may Kali add her head to Her belt. Such a POS.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016)

Thanks
    This is a beautiful video. No drama just a very straight-forward demonstration of someone using the Constitution with some vigor. Not the typical theater of congress. Short and sweet and worth a watch.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), JRS (21st September 2016), PurpleLama (17th September 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    This may have been seen but if not, has a good synopsis of what I think is looking like it could be Parkinsons

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

Edit to add this video....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mYx5oCxEg

and this probably is HRD's physician Lisa Bardack walking with her

check out the nose

Last edited by Maggie, 16th September 2016 at 22:51.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), Dreamtimer (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), modwiz (18th September 2016), PurpleLama (17th September 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    This may have been seen but if not, has a good synopsis of what I think is looking like it could be Parkinsons

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

Edit to add this video....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mYx5oCxEg

and this probably is HRD's physician Lisa Bardack walking with her

check out the nose

This looks very convincing Maggie. Really good points there, that Hillary should not run for presidency. Great find Maggie.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), modwiz (18th September 2016)

Thanks
    ‘Take a trip to Syria to see what “embarrassed” means’: Russia’s Zakharova to US’ Power

A good juxtaposition of representatives. One women looks displeased, with good reason, and the other looks like a skull's head. It is like we do not need the glasses worn by Roddy Piper in the movie "Them" anymore.

Photo taken from this article: https://www.rt.com/news/359753-zakha...-russia-syria/

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th September 2016), Elen (19th September 2016)

Thanks
    FWIW, here is a good audio chat between Jeff Rense and Jim Fetzer on Hillary's body double and they make a very strong case for it being so. Having watched "her" last "public" appearance made me think the person speaking was not the same person. Add in the computer glitch where whoever was speaking disappeared for a few frames while a flag behind her could not be seen in the screens of smart phones taking pictures. Here is the link to that audio. https://s102.podbean.com/pb/7359822d..._23_06_002.mp3

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th September 2016), Dreamtimer (19th September 2016), Elen (19th September 2016)

Thanks
    The above link to the interview is now, "forbidden" if you click on it. It must have had things that 'someone' does not want heard. Glad I listened when it first came out.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th September 2016), Dreamtimer (19th September 2016), Elen (20th September 2016), JRS (21st September 2016)