Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Modwiz' Musings: Topical Discussion

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    This reference to Spirit Cooking carries the implication of some seriously nasty juju going on behind the scenes. Its definitely based on some deep and long established practice, somewhere between Santeria and voudon. It's funny, how black magic and the elites have always been part and parcel of the alternative infotainment circus, but no one seems to be connecting the dots with these latest revelations. Shit just got real, so to speak.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), DNA (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Fred Steeves (6th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th November 2016), modwiz (7th November 2016), sandy (8th November 2016), zendeavor (7th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Here is a link to the full Fulford report. I add it for some comic relief during intense times.

Here is a fun "fact".
    There are also signs that increasing numbers of people in the Russian government are beginning to realize President Vladimir Putin is not real. This can be seen in the fact that Russian diplomats use an ET emoji in their communications to describe Putin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...App-chats.html

http://conspireplanet.blogspot.co.il...l-will-be.html
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (7th November 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2016), Elen (8th November 2016), Gio (16th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th November 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hmmmm, "pizza parties" and "spirit cooking". Both new to me... If these and other sordid connections to the Clintons are indeed the case then I have to wonder why now, and why are only the dems targeted?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

Anyway aside from all the political stuff, I've found it curious, for some time now, the origins of Alternative Media's holy grail "The Disclosure Movement" back in the early 90's: We had a Rockefeller, a Podesta, the Clintons, and many other well knowns from back in the day. I see this is also gaining public traction after 20+ years. Below is one of my old dusty research links, but there seems to suddenly be a bunch of them from 2016. Again, I have to wonder why now? What's really going on here?
    http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org..._Documents.htm

I have some evolving suspicions, but will keep my woo to myself for the time being.
    I had posted my take on a Disclosure scenario in the Tent. I will look for it and link to it here.

Here is the link. http://jandeane81.com/threads/1771-R...#post841957751
    Last edited by modwiz, 7th November 2016 at 17:02.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (7th November 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2016), Elen (8th November 2016), Fred Steeves (7th November 2016), Gio (16th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th November 2016), Novusod (18th November 2016)

Thanks
    Just a little more evidence of how 'inorganic' the protests are.

Last edited by modwiz, 1st December 2016 at 01:31.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (15th November 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2016), Elen (15th November 2016), Gio (16th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th November 2016), Novusod (18th November 2016)

Thanks
    I loved watching these four people share their lucid view of things. I felt lots of love watching them.

Black People got words for the TruMP HATERS

Last edited by modwiz, 1st December 2016 at 01:31.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (1st December 2016), Dreamtimer (19th December 2016), Elen (2nd December 2016), Gio (1st December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), Novusod (1st December 2016)

Thanks
    I am watching the ripping off of the veil that has been the reality for too long.

Mystic Brew: Apocalypse, What A Show

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (18th December 2016), Dreamtimer (19th December 2016), Elen (24th December 2016), Gio (18th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), Novusod (18th December 2016), zendeavor (18th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am watching the ripping off of the veil that has been the reality for too long.

Mystic Brew: Apocalypse, What A Show

I love your perspective on things Wodwiz.
    - The cabal is panicking after the election of Trump.
    - They are acting like children with the Russians ate my homework. (Protests didn't work, recount didn't work, electoral college not being swayed, etc)
    - Pre-traumatic stress syndrome with some people.
    - No child left behind and Common Core has set up a generation of young people always expecting to get a trophy.
    - Fake News / Fake history has been going on since the Gutenberg printing press. (As Gordon Duff likes to say the Internet is the new Gutenberg printing press) They can't suppress real news and truth anymore.

My opinion on this is really a matter of spiritual immaturity. These self-proclaimed rulers of humanity have been getting their way for so long they don't know how to handle people disobeying their orders. They are acting like little kids throwing a temper tantrum because they are spiritually immature. They have never known the sting of loss and they have no concept of empathy. They call "We the People" losers and useless eaters in their ivory towers and inner circle. TRUMP was supposed to lose according to the predetermined narrative. They really have no plan 'B' and that is why their follow up protests have failed.
    Last edited by Novusod, 18th December 2016 at 17:42.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (18th December 2016), Dreamtimer (19th December 2016), Elen (24th December 2016), Gio (18th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (18th December 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    I love your perspective on things Wodwiz.
    - The cabal is panicking after the election of Trump.
    - They are acting like children with the Russians ate my homework. (Protests didn't work, recount didn't work, electoral college not being swayed, etc)
    - Pre-traumatic stress syndrome with some people.
    - No child left behind and Common Core has set up a generation of young people always expecting to get a trophy.
    - Fake News / Fake history has been going on since the Gutenberg printing press. (As Gordon Duff likes to say the Internet is the new Gutenberg printing press) They can't suppress real news and truth anymore.

My opinion on this is really a matter of spiritual immaturity. These self-proclaimed rulers of humanity have been getting their way for so long they don't know how to handle people disobeying their orders. They are acting like little kids throwing a temper tantrum because they are spiritually immature. They have never known the sting of loss and they have no concept of empathy. They call "We the People" losers and useless eaters in their ivory towers and inner circle. TRUMP was supposed to lose according to the predetermined narrative. They really have no plan 'B' and that is why their follow up protests have failed.
    Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for subscribing.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (25th December 2016), Dreamtimer (19th December 2016), Elen (24th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), Novusod (18th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Saw your video on SJWs. They are created tools of the money power brokers.

SWJs = False flag against genuine social justice One of the main platforms behind Occupy Wall Street was "Social Justice" as in bringing Wall Street to justice. Since then the dark powers have hijacked the term social justice and turned it into this phony battle over trigger warnings. Its' entire purpose is discredit genuine social justice. NoDAPL for example is genuine social justice but they are trying to distract against the real movements by herding the youth into these fake social causes.
    Last edited by Novusod, 24th December 2016 at 08:51.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (24th December 2016), Elen (24th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (24th December 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Saw your video on SJWs. They are created tools of the money power brokers.

SWJs = False flag against genuine social justice One of the main platforms behind Occupy Wall Street was "Social Justice" as in bringing Wall Street to justice. Since then the dark powers have hijacked the term social justice and turned it into this phony battle over trigger warnings. Its' entire purpose is discredit genuine social justice. NoDAPL for example is genuine social justice but they are trying to distract against the real movements by herding the youth into these fake social causes.
    Saw your reply and gave it a thumbs up. Appreciated the comment.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2016), Aragorn (24th December 2016), Dreamtimer (24th December 2016), Elen (24th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), Novusod (24th December 2016)

Thanks
    Longer than needed to make the point but, still fun, IMO.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2016), Aragorn (25th December 2016), Elen (26th December 2016), Gio (26th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), JRS (26th December 2016), Novusod (26th December 2016)

Thanks
    Not the greatest video but, at the two minute mark we see the product of our current educational system. The fact the she chose to capitalize her illiteracy was unfortunate. I was surprised the video maker did not comment. I have to wonder about his literacy.

Who needs Feminism 004

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th December 2016), Aragorn (29th December 2016), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (29th December 2016), Gio (29th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,367 Times in 7,424 Posts

Statement

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Not the greatest video but, at the two minute mark we see the product of our current educational system. The fact the she chose to capitalize her illiteracy was unfortunate. I was surprised the video maker did not comment. I have to wonder about his literacy.

Who needs Feminism 004

I sense the above video maker is being legitimately sincere ...

And in all fairness (he) seems to be balanced and fair minded intended ...

Women I admire for their achievements

I know that I made a bunch of movies against feminism. And I know some people will then fill in that this must mean I hate (or strongly dislike?) women. This is not really something I worry about but there are some women that I admire.

So, I thought it a good idea to make a movie of women I admire. And here it is.

Not much to say about it, watch it and let me know what you think.
    Published on Mar 4, 2016

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th December 2016), Aragorn (29th December 2016), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (29th December 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    This is interesting IMO...How a "Magical satanic boogeyman" gets blamed for the real criminality that is about to be uncovered. I like Styx and think he has a clear head and think this is a grounded conversation.

Styxhexenhammer666 - Occult Rule: Are the Globalists Satanists?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRb7KA5LRrE

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st January 2017), Aragorn (31st December 2016), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), modwiz (31st December 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    This is interesting IMO...How a "Magical satanic boogeyman" gets blamed for the real criminality that is about to be uncovered. I like Styx and think he has a clear head and think this is a grounded conversation.

Styxhexenhammer666 - Occult Rule: Are the Globalists Satanists?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRb7KA5LRrE
    I thought Styx did a great job on this video and loved how he put the 'elite' into perspective. I left a comment there as well.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st January 2017), Aragorn (31st December 2016), Elen (1st January 2017)