Thread: Disclosure advocate releases NORAD UFO files

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts

ZLAND LEAKS SECRET NORAD FILES AT ACE!!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hAqlgSG7w

Published on Jun 28, 2016
    In a bold move of defiance to “dare the US government to charge me” Victor Viggiani, a leading Canadian advocate for #Disclosure made public several secret files from the Runic Archive of NORAD proving that the phenomenon of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or UAPs have “been discussed, analyzed, assessed and sequestered at the highest levels of governance and military authority on the planet.” (ZNNews)

Check out the files below

Source

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), Jengelen (1st July 2016), lcam88 (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hAqlgSG7w

Published on Jun 28, 2016
    In a bold move of defiance to “dare the US government to charge me” Victor Viggiani, a leading Canadian advocate for #Disclosure made public several secret files from the Runic Archive of NORAD proving that the phenomenon of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or UAPs have “been discussed, analyzed, assessed and sequestered at the highest levels of governance and military authority on the planet.” (ZNNews)
    He could very well be a very brave man.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), The One (1st July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This is lightyears better than any other posts I've seen on this matter.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), The One (1st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Getting real! That is what this is! Its finally something you can sink your teeth into!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), The One (1st July 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Getting real! That is what this is! Its finally something you can sink your teeth into!
    Fair enough, keep it that way...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,027 Posts

Disclosure advocate releases NORAD UFO files

The files are said to detail official UFO investigations.

Victor Viggiani released the documents to the public during the Alien Cosmic
    Expo event on Saturday.

The surprise release allegedly confirms that, contrary to the US government's claims that it has maintained little interest in UFOs, high-ranking military and civilian officials have actually been investigating and researching the phenomenon for decades.

"I have here in front of me eleven documents," Viggiana, a retired school administrator from Toronto, told fellow UFO investigators at the ET Disclosure Hearing last weekend.

"They are directly from NORAD indicating that over the last five years an average of 1,800 ‘tracks of interest’ with 75 intercepts. This is directly from the commander of NORAD."

While the specific details of the objects in question have been redacted on the files, Viggiana strongly believes that the documents represent evidence of UFOs and even claims that the government has threatened him with with indictment over their release.

"I dare the U.S. government to charge me," he said to voracious applause from the audience.

Whether the files really are from NORAD and whether they contain anything of significance to those hunting for the truth behind the UFO phenomenon however remains to be seen.

Sources:
    http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...orad-ufo-files
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3256488/sec...-reveal-video/

peace...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skywizard For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016), The One (2nd July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Considering that there were now two threads on the same subject — one by Malc and one by skywizard — I have merged both threads.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016), The One (2nd July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I sometimes wonder if Skywizard is a bot. I think a human reply has been seen though. Wish they would lose the wizard thingy. Wizards don't do official archeology. I did not call it quackademics to be polite.

And............I do like the pictures.
    Last edited by modwiz, 2nd July 2016 at 03:18.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), The One (2nd July 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I sometimes wonder if Skywizard is a bot.
    I've talked to him through PM before so I don't know if he's a bot, but he does have a habit of posting an article and then running away.

If you're reading this, Skywizard, why not stop and chat for a bit next time?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016), The One (2nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    How thought provoking. Actual documents being shared publicly. Could it be a concerned citizen who wants to share with our global community - or - is it part of the last card invasion, the one of which Carol Rosin warned?

I always have but one lingering question: Why do we need people in positions of authority to tell us what is happening? So many people are conducting their own thorough research. So many people are speaking out about their contacts and experiences. It is no longer a secret. I think sometimes that the cabal/illuminati/whatever are running scared. What did science teach us? For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. For all the fear and pain that has been inflicted onto all the Sentient Beings of our beautiful but embattled planet Earth and her living Ecology - all that pain and fear will return to the source. That is a fact.

Much Peace - we will get there - Amanda

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016), The One (2nd July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I sometimes wonder if Skywizard is a bot.
    I've talked to him through PM before so I don't know if he's a bot, but he does have a habit of posting an article and then running away.
    I too have already spoken to him via PMs. As for running away, he's a very busy guy, because he posts the same material at Project Avalon as well, and maybe at a couple more forums.

I too appreciate his threads, though.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd July 2016), bsbray (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016), The One (2nd July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I too have already spoken to him via PMs. As for running away, he's a very busy guy, because he posts the same material at Project Avalon as well, and maybe at a couple more forums.

I too appreciate his threads, though.
    I am pulling it all out tonight. Not everything is pretty. I would not want him to stop posting. The wizard part is where the chafing occurs. I'll put some balm on it.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd July 2016), Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), The One (2nd July 2016)

Thanks
    Did I say "all out"? Well, propriety demands otherwise.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd July 2016), Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), The One (2nd July 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    How thought provoking. Actual documents being shared publicly. Could it be a concerned citizen who wants to share with our global community - or - is it part of the last card invasion, the one of which Carol Rosin warned?

I always have but one lingering question: Why do we need people in positions of authority to tell us what is happening? So many people are conducting their own thorough research. So many people are speaking out about their contacts and experiences. It is no longer a secret. I think sometimes that the cabal/illuminati/whatever are running scared. What did science teach us? For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. For all the fear and pain that has been inflicted onto all the Sentient Beings of our beautiful but embattled planet Earth and her living Ecology - all that pain and fear will return to the source. That is a fact.

Much Peace - we will get there - Amanda
    You said it sister, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense awaiting the approval of the leaders. We are quite capable to think for ourselves, but considering the world as a unit, most people would not believe anything before they are "led" to believe.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd July 2016), Cearna (8th July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016)