Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 96

Thread: [Hoax] UFO Hovers Above White House Lawn with Picture

  1. #76
    Senior Member United States
    Join Date
    9th July 2015
    Location
    The Bluegrass State
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    1,732
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 266 Posts

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), Sammy (2nd July 2016)

  3. #77
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    13,727
    Thanks
    60,982
    Thanked 56,944 Times in 13,717 Posts

    Lightbulb

    More news has been coming in from highly specialized researchers in this field. Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute has now come forward and confirmed that they were finally able to remote-view that the UFO hovering over the White House lawn was of the same design, outer hull texture and color as this one here-below...


    As experts will be able to confirm, this is a quite familiar ship design, indeed. I myself have personally already amply seen many ships of this type on all kinds of lawns. The only difference is that the ones I saw were always in full contact with the lawn, and much smaller. I suspect that they may have been harvesting chlorophyl from the grass, although that in itself does not explain why some of them appear to be landing on pavement instead.

    The ones I've witnessed also didn't have any inscriptions on them — or at least, none that I cared to investigate at the time. I have so far always chosen to maintain a safe distance between myself and these vessels because of the potential for radioactive contamination. The outer hull of such craft appears to have a magnetic influence on the rubber from which the soles of footwear are made. Ample witnesses have already reported that any contact between the footwear and the hull fabric triggers a nauseating olfactory experience, which I believe to be the result of radiation sickness caused by the craft's space-time distortion fields.

    But either way, the shape, the color and the texture of the outer hull do match. Presumably then, this is a vessel from an extraterrestrial civilization that has been visiting our planet since at least as far back in history as that wolves and other canines first allowed themselves to become domesticated by man.

    I've personally also already witnessed more disk-shaped craft of a similar color and outer hull texture, albeit usually domeless and with a somewhat wider circumference, on meadows commonly populated by terrestrial equine and bovine species. I smell a link here with the reports of cattle mutilation.


    The similarities in color and hull fabrics also lead me to suspect that there must be an exchange going on in metallurgical knowledge and composite materials between different interstellar civilizations. It is very likely even that they would have united in a refeyendum.

    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Cearna (1st July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), Greenbarry (1st July 2016), Joanna (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), Sammy (2nd July 2016)

  5. #78
    Member on Sabbatical Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    5,781
    Thanks
    34,824
    Thanked 37,382 Times in 5,752 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    More news has been coming in from highly specialized researchers in this field. Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute has now come forward and confirmed that they were finally able to remote-view that the UFO hovering over the White House lawn was of the same design, outer hull texture and color as this one here-below...


    As experts will be able to confirm, this is a quite familiar ship design, indeed. I myself have personally already amply seen many ships of this type on all kinds of lawns. The only difference is that the ones I saw were always in full contact with the lawn, and much smaller. I suspect that they may have been harvesting chlorophyl from the grass, although that in itself does not explain why some of them appear to be landing on pavement instead.

    The ones I've witnessed also didn't have any inscriptions on them — or at least, none that I cared to investigate at the time. I have so far always chosen to maintain a safe distance between myself and these vessels because of the potential for radioactive contamination. The outer hull of such craft appears to have a magnetic influence on the rubber from which the soles of footwear are made. Ample witnesses have already reported that any contact between the footwear and the hull fabric triggers a nauseating olfactory experience, which I believe to be the result of radiation sickness caused by the craft's space-time distortion fields.

    But either way, the shape, the color and the texture of the outer hull do match. Presumably then, this is a vessel from an extraterrestrial civilization that has been visiting our planet since at least as far back in history as that wolves and other canines first allowed themselves to become domesticated by man.

    I've personally also already witnessed more disk-shaped craft of a similar color and outer hull texture, albeit usually domeless and with a somewhat wider circumference, on meadows commonly populated by terrestrial equine and bovine species. I smell a link here with the reports of cattle mutilation.


    The similarities in color and hull fabrics also lead me to suspect that there must be an exchange going on in metallurgical knowledge and composite materials between different interstellar civilizations. It is very likely even that they would have united in a refeyendum.

    his made me think of Gimli in Fangorn Forest when he heard about trees talking and wondered what they had to talk about except maybe "the consistency of squirrel droppings".
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), Greenbarry (1st July 2016), Joanna (1st July 2016), Sammy (2nd July 2016)

  7. #79
    Senior Member Cearna's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Blue Mountains NSW
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    26,446
    Thanked 5,583 Times in 973 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    his made me think of Gimli in Fangorn Forest when he heard about trees talking and wondered what they had to talk about except maybe "the consistency of squirrel droppings".
    Now that's what I'm talking about Willis!
    You are what you are, no more, no less. The fact is, that all is not what it seems to be, some may be great, some may be small, but to your own want to be free, I say, you never were not free. It is what your own Self, gave yourself to be in, that's what makes you what you are. Loving kindness be upon you and yours.

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (1st July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), Greenbarry (1st July 2016), Joanna (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), Sammy (2nd July 2016)

  9. #80
    Senior Member Joanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd April 2015
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    2,858
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    More news has been coming in from highly specialized researchers in this field. Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute has now come forward and confirmed that they were finally able to remote-view that the UFO hovering over the White House lawn was of the same design, outer hull texture and color as this one here-below...


    As experts will be able to confirm, this is a quite familiar ship design, indeed. I myself have personally already amply seen many ships of this type on all kinds of lawns. The only difference is that the ones I saw were always in full contact with the lawn, and much smaller. I suspect that they may have been harvesting chlorophyl from the grass, although that in itself does not explain why some of them appear to be landing on pavement instead.

    The ones I've witnessed also didn't have any inscriptions on them — or at least, none that I cared to investigate at the time. I have so far always chosen to maintain a safe distance between myself and these vessels because of the potential for radioactive contamination. The outer hull of such craft appears to have a magnetic influence on the rubber from which the soles of footwear are made. Ample witnesses have already reported that any contact between the footwear and the hull fabric triggers a nauseating olfactory experience, which I believe to be the result of radiation sickness caused by the craft's space-time distortion fields.

    But either way, the shape, the color and the texture of the outer hull do match. Presumably then, this is a vessel from an extraterrestrial civilization that has been visiting our planet since at least as far back in history as that wolves and other canines first allowed themselves to become domesticated by man.

    I've personally also already witnessed more disk-shaped craft of a similar color and outer hull texture, albeit usually domeless and with a somewhat wider circumference, on meadows commonly populated by terrestrial equine and bovine species. I smell a link here with the reports of cattle mutilation.


    The similarities in color and hull fabrics also lead me to suspect that there must be an exchange going on in metallurgical knowledge and composite materials between different interstellar civilizations. It is very likely even that they would have united in a refeyendum.

    Harvesting chlorophyll, eh? You mean all this time it's just been the 'Little Green Men' looking for a dietary supplement?

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), Sammy (2nd July 2016)

  11. #81
    Super Moderator Norway Elen's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2015
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,342
    Thanks
    57,917
    Thanked 19,975 Times in 4,344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Harvesting chlorophyll, eh? You mean all this time it's just been the 'Little Green Men' looking for a dietary supplement?
    I believe you Joanna, is the only one to put this whole thread to shame. We're just having fun here with the "official" story as such, and please do humour us. I think Aragorn is referring to the slugs on the lawn looking for chlorophyll... he's a real as you can see. I'm afraid you've lost out on the whole story which is a real hoot. We are finding ways to make up numbers on the counting machine here.
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016)

  13. #82
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    13,727
    Thanks
    60,982
    Thanked 56,944 Times in 13,717 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I believe you Joanna, is the only one to put this whole thread to shame. We're just having fun here with the "official" story as such, and please do humour us.
    I believe you've made an error of judgement, Sister. Joanna is fully aware of our efforts here, because she and I had been communicating off the forum. I also find her comment rather humorous.

    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I think Aragorn is referring to the slugs on the lawn looking for chlorophyll...
    Actually, no, slugs was not what I was referring to. They generally don't generate an unpleasant olfactory experience when you step on them. I was actually referring to much smellier things, which come in all shapes and sizes.

    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), Sammy (2nd July 2016)

  15. #83
    Retired Member United States
    Join Date
    29th January 2015
    Location
    Dallas, Texas USA
    Posts
    1,158
    Thanks
    4,681
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm not sure whether that was really from Germany. That woman has a very peculiar accent — more like Swiss, but something tells me that's not where she's from either. Wikipedia has no page on the acronym representing the alleged news network she's working for.

    I've seen this video before, though. It's not recent, and strangely enough, there haven't been any follow-ups to it. Maybe it's a fragment from a sci-fi television show? I've seen something similarly eerie on YouTube where a cop pulls someone over and the guy disintegrates him. Turns out it was a scene from the series "The 4400".


    Clearly one of the lesser advanced alien groups as this one had to pull over for the policeman so as to lure this same policeman into the required proximity for disabling... all because of their limited technology. I suspect Mantid, Draco or Grey.

    I'm sending the video to an alien identification authority over at for further verification.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016)

  17. #84
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    13,727
    Thanks
    60,982
    Thanked 56,944 Times in 13,717 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Clearly one of the lesser advanced alien groups as this one had to pull over for the policeman so as to lure this same policeman into the required proximity for disabling... all because of their limited technology. I suspect Mantid, Draco or Grey.

    I'm sending the video to an alien identification authority over at for further verification.
    It would then most likely be the Greys, because according to information presented to us by well-informed sources, neither Mantids nor Dracos would fit behind the wheel of a standard US market automobile.

    Granted though, the Grey might need to pile a few pillows on the driver's seat first so as to be able to look out through the windshield.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Cearna (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016)

  19. #85
    Retired Member United States
    Join Date
    29th January 2015
    Location
    Dallas, Texas USA
    Posts
    1,158
    Thanks
    4,681
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It would then most likely be the Greys, because according to information presented to us by well-informed sources, neither Mantids nor Dracos would fit behind the wheel of a standard US market automobile.

    Granted though, the Grey might need to pile a few pillows on the driver's seat first so as to be able to look out through the windshield.
    well... what about a midget draco or midget mantid?

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016)

  21. #86
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    13,727
    Thanks
    60,982
    Thanked 56,944 Times in 13,717 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It would then most likely be the Greys, because according to information presented to us by well-informed sources, neither Mantids nor Dracos would fit behind the wheel of a standard US market automobile.

    Granted though, the Grey might need to pile a few pillows on the driver's seat first so as to be able to look out through the windshield.
    well... what about a midget draco or midget mantid?
    Theoretically, that would be possible. However, given the rather Nazi-like eugenics practised by these two civilizations, I deduct that any specimens exhibiting dwarfism among those species would be euthanized from an early age on.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Cearna (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016)

  23. #87
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    9,083
    Thanks
    50,912
    Thanked 40,604 Times in 9,000 Posts
    Sam, you'll never get through the blue avian wall.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016)

  25. #88
    Member on Sabbatical Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    5,781
    Thanks
    34,824
    Thanked 37,382 Times in 5,752 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    well... what about a midget draco or midget mantid?
    I hear midgets cost extra in some circles.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016)

  27. #89
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    9,083
    Thanks
    50,912
    Thanked 40,604 Times in 9,000 Posts
    I'm not sure what to make of that, Modwiz. So many possibilities...

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016), modwiz (2nd July 2016)

  29. #90
    Member on Sabbatical Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    5,781
    Thanks
    34,824
    Thanked 37,382 Times in 5,752 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of that, Modwiz. So many possibilities...
    Something to toss around, eh? lol. Just remember, as Gimli said, "Never toss a dwarf".

    Midgets are a different category.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (2nd July 2016), Cearna (2nd July 2016), Elen (2nd July 2016), Joanna (2nd July 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •