View Poll Results: Will the public choose to Brexit or Bremain?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brexit

10 66.67%
  • Bremain

5 33.33%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How will the EU Referendum go down? Will they Brexit or Bremain?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

How will the EU Referendum go down? Will they Brexit or Bremain?

So, how do you think the public vote will go down? Will they choose to Brexit or Bremain?

I am not asking your personal opinion on the issue, but rather which side you think will end up with the majority.

What do you think?
    Last edited by lift the veil, 23rd June 2016 at 02:52.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), bsbray (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), pointessa (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Looks pretty evenly split to me.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), pointessa (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I voted for "Bremain" in your poll brecause David Cameron is a proponent of bremaining in the EU, and I brelieve that the Brilderbergers have a sufficient amount of influence on him.

It's all a load of brull anyway, because the UK never even adopted the EURO and has percent-wise so far only breen paying half of the annual contributions to the European Union of what the other EU member states must pay, while at the same time, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and David Cameron have breen pulling the NWO cart all along.

I guess I bretter stop writing hipster bruzzwords now brefore donk thinks I'm talking about Bill Ryan.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), bsbray (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), Greenbarry (1st July 2016), heyokah (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), pointessa (23rd June 2016), sandy (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I voted for "Bremain" in your poll brecause David Cameron is a proponent of bremaining in the EU, and I brelieve that the Brilderbergers have a sufficient amount of influence on him.

It's all a load of brull anyway, because the UK never even adopted the EURO and has percent-wise so far only breen paying half of the annual contributions to the European Union of what the other EU member states must pay, while at the same time, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and David Cameron have breen pulling the NWO cart all along.

I guess I bretter stop writing hipster bruzzwords now brefore donk thinks I'm talking about Bill Ryan.
    Funny. This forum is filled with people who were BRexited. Things worked out better for us. Oh wait, I BRexited myself......the second time. First time was true BRexit but, I was allowed back with the expectation of being an Atticus 18 whistleblower. The 18 became dysfunctional. However, Steven and I parted friends despite being unable to work together. I do not turn on friends and I wish him well. I do not wish any ill on the Hat either. I just think he sucks BIG TIME!

I did not vote in the poll because of the wording. Not sure the public has a choice. There are many tricks to get the results goobermint wants. Convenient loss of ballots from certain districts is but one way.

On a historical note, Lord Sid was the first to go from the 18. He called BS the moment he smelled it. And, it wasn't Atticus himself that emitted the odor.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd June 2016 at 02:28.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), heyokah (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), pointessa (23rd June 2016), sandy (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I'm curious about how far the termites have crawled.

It is common CIA strategy in Africa to kill (murder) moderately viewed politicians in order to "polarise support for the cause". The martyrdom that follows the dead makes it easy for an extremist figure to take control and "lead" the population. Fundamentally, it also functions as a continuation of the divide and conquer strategy that gets play.

It appears to me that Ms Cox is being used in a similar strategy, killing her is just to send a message... "BG needs to further unite with the EU to help to prevent further bloodshed..." The vultures overhead with their extremism trying to make their play...

As far as what that means, well... makes me think Brexit is the better option. That we all do not accept this type of sickly manipulation so easily...

EDIT

the irony: I voted in this poll.
    Last edited by lcam88, 23rd June 2016 at 02:18.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), heyokah (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), pointessa (23rd June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    BTW. The man who was stabbed trying rescue the Bremain Politician has been dead for three years. Jerking the emotional chain again. The average citizen is beset with BS.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...ent-and-faked/

Bernard Kenny was waiting outside Birstall library when he saw Cox being attacked and stepped in, allegedly. The problem is that he had already been dead for three years!
    Brexit is very clearly what is best for the British people or the politicians wouldn't be against it. Politicians care for their constituents as much as pig farmer cares for his/her pigs. I am referring to the big boys and girls here. Not local ones like..........almost afraid to day it on this forum.............Simon Parkes. (Ducks the rotten tomatoes)

On the subject of pigs. Let us remember what Cameron did with a pig's head and consider his judgement about good ideas.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd June 2016 at 02:45.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Chester (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), heyokah (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    [...]

Funny. This forum is filled with people who were BRexited. Things worked out better for us. Oh wait, I BRexited myself......the second time. First time was true BRexit but, I was allowed back with the expectation of being an Atticus 18 whistleblower.
    I was BRexited only once, but it was the big one — the one where you burn your BRidges.

I told The Man With The Hat™ to his face that I didn't like his "smoke & mirror" palace anymore, and that they had to either ban me or retire me. Which he personally did — ban me, that is; he couldn't retire me because I had repeatedly refused to bow down for him, so I was obviously a Genuine Dissident™.

And in the 24 hours that Bill Ryan and Dennis Leahy were grilling me in a crossfire — pending the arrival of the Project Avalon firing squad — a couple of previously BRexited (and other) people told me to register here at The One Truth. Which I did.

I haven't regretted my decision for a single moment.

The 18 became dysfunctional.
    I've never really understood what "the 18" was about. Yes, I've heard the Skype convo between Bill Ryan and Stephen Hodges on account of "the 18", but that was all still pretty vague to me. I was not around at Project Avalon yet in those days.

I was only a member there between 14 January 2014 and 18 March 2015, and I already had my first run-in with The Man With The Hat™ within two weeks after my joining up there. Granted, I had made a mistake — and a mere mistake it was — but he chose to single me out and chastise me openly just to set an example, which he later on justified by way of a self-gratifying thread.

However, Steven and I parted friends despite being unable to work together. I do not turn on friends and I wish him well.
    Perhaps you are not aware then that, shortly after my joining up here at The One Truth as a member, Stephen Hodges came over here in order to personally threaten me — he also threatened a few other people here as well, including Malc — because of something which he obviously could only have heard from Bill Ryan himself. Hodges also made it clear in his own crazy "The Cockney Translater" [sic] thread over at the inPHInet forum — which now resides back under full control of its founder, Rose — that he and Bill Ryan had still been communicating over Skype until only just before he came to threaten us here.

I'm not going to tell you who you can and cannot be friends with, Radagast — to assume that liberty would be arrogance — but I do have to say that you certainly entertain some very awkward friendships.

I do not wish any ill on the Hat either. I just think he sucks BIG TIME!
    Well, not only did The Man With The Hat™ ban me from his temple, but he then also first sent Stephen Hodges after me — as you can read here — and then a few weeks later also Simon Parkes. So you can imagine that he's not exactly one of my favorite people.

<cough> </cough>
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    If Bremain becomes the name of the game in the long run then the Global Controllers definitely have the stronghold they need to continue the NWO tap dance!! They are clicking along at a pretty good pace in all corners of the world it seems to me and should the Brits stay in then I think more hell is going to break loose and the scenario of WWlll will become even more evident.

IMHO< they will have to create this kind of devastation to quell the masses that are growing daily as the veil is lifting more and more.....WWlll will keep them in power, depopulate and then when all is said and done...........migrate the survivors to penned in cities for non-stop surveillance and slavery!!

Go BREXit Go!! a real game changer if enough people can make it happen.............. should they get out, the crack in the veneer will widen and the elite will continue to fall apart.....as country after country exit the EU following Englands lead and their stronghold in Europe will disintegrate. Please join me in thought and intention for this time line to be created......

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), Greenbarry (1st July 2016), heyokah (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Thanks

Perhaps you are not aware then that, shortly after my joining up here at The One Truth as a member, Stephen Hodges came over here in order to personally threaten me — he also threatened a few other people here as well, including Malc — because of something which he obviously could only have heard from Bill Ryan himself. Hodges also made it clear in his own crazy "The Cockney Translater" [sic] thread over at the inPHInet forum — which now resides back under full control of its founder, Rose — that he and Bill Ryan had still been communicating over Skype until only just before he came to threaten us here.

I'm not going to tell you who you can and cannot be friends with, Radagast — to assume that liberty would be arrogance — but I do have to say that you certainly entertain some very awkward friendships.

<cough> </cough>
    We parted as friendlies might be more succinct. We wizards can keep strange company. It is not like we call each other. My point was an amicable "divorce" comes with some honor attached to it and I kept my word and he has kept his. He did send regards to me through Sam and I sent mine back.

He is a rough fellow, for real, and is not someone to cross. It is how he arose from trajectory of his life. Aragorn, you and I are both "uniquely" wired in our way and he is wired in his way. He would be the first to admit, "he ain't quite right" in the head but, that is how he is. Wisdom knows how to negotiate others who are unique. If you actually knew the man, as I did, you would have understood him and used your exceptional intelligence differently. I spent many hours speaking with the man. There is more to the story but is would be dishonorable to even allude to it. If I ever wanted a partner during a "tussle" he would be a good choice.

We would not be speaking of him at all were it not for the "judgement" of BR. BR elevated him to star status and like his other mistakes leading the ship Avalon he keeps on moving along because his sycophantic cult continues to sail with him. The wake of women he has in his life lets us know he is a creep. At least for now he is. I am ready to to let it all go as soon as it no longer pertains to his character. He is all about keeping a revenue stream going for his indolent ass. One must work with their talents and being a charming fraud is one of his. Still, I have to credit him for building PA. It is the library of Alexandria in our alternative forum world and has had some incredibly talented posters fill his threads. He still has some very good ones. Carmody comes to mind. I was one of a few who understood him, most of the time, and could engage with him.

I had to give BR what credit he is due. One cannot speak of honor in one paragraph and then forget it in another. He chose to make it personal. He is a bully and some of us stand our ground. Yeah, Wizzy don't play dat
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd June 2016 at 03:41.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (24th June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Please join me in thought and intention for this time line to be created......
    You got it, sister.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (24th June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), sandy (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Looks like it's still too close to call, even here. I did some research and the latest polls showed it being very close. Interestingly, when it comes to betting, by far the most people are putting their money on Bremain. Fear often comes into play last minute. Do people feel safer in or out of the EU?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (24th June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    An article worth linking here.

Here is a quote for your entertainment cutting straight into the meat of it all. The bold is part of the original at zerohedge. If you want the background, please do read the whole article.

Quote Originally posted by http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-22/who-european-movement-and-why-answer-may-change-how-you-vote-brexit
    The revelation that the EU is the result of a major US secret service operation – effectively just yet another secret creature of deception launched by the CIA (taking seat of honour in the hall of infamy that includes false flag operations, invasions, coup-detats, and the establishment of organisations such as Al Qaida and ISIS) solves the third mystery, namely how on earth the allegedly democratic European nations could design such an undemocratic, virtually dictatorial structure. With the EU/United States of Europe the US not only achieves its geo-strategic goals in Europe, but it has also eliminated the role of pesky national parliaments that could on occasion get in the way of US or CIA foreign policy. And another puzzle is solved, namely why the EU had so readily agreed to a US request a few years back that US spy agencies get access to all European emails and telephone calls….

A vote to stay in the EU thus is a vote to abolish the United Kingdom as a sovereign state and merge it into the undemocratic United States of Europe which the European elites are building under US tutelage. That the European public – and, it seems, even European politicians – have little or no input in key European decisions can be seen from the increasingly aggressive NATO stance against Russia (Brussels-based NATO being the military arm of the EU, which is overtly under direct US control), and the one-sided sanctions against Russia that the US could simply order the Europeans to implement (causing significant losses in incomes and jobs in Europe, while boosting US business interests). Immigration policies are another case in point. If the US had in the past considered the largely homogeneous European populations a source of potential European resistance against its plans for Europe, then the policy to replace them with balkanised failed ‘melting pots‘ also makes sense.
    At this point it also seems fitting to mention a tidbit from Dr Joseph P Ferrell, that the Nazi Intelligence was basically transplanted into the CIA host/organization. That agreements where made where conflicts of interest between the originating faction and the US where to be identified, that the originating factional interests would have preference.

That is quite interesting to consider indeed; it would seem that Europe has been conquered all over again, this time without the open fighting conventional wars hold as mere formality of "honest intent".

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (24th June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    In 1994 in Norway, I voted against EU and I tell you it was a lonely place to be in, as everybody I knew wanted to join. Now 22 years later they all agree with what I said then. I don't have to vote this time round, but if I did, it would be Brexit for sure.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (24th June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (23rd June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mr Farrell comments in his latest News and Views
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au6KycMUL00

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (24th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Voted bremain because tptW wish this, in truth the Public will likely vote Brexet imo.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (24th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)