View Poll Results: Will the public choose to Brexit or Bremain?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brexit

10 66.67%
  • Bremain

5 33.33%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: How will the EU Referendum go down? Will they Brexit or Bremain?

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    The video is fake. It was posted the day after (June 24th) by disgruntled "Remain" voters as a parody of what they think Brexit voters supported. At about 2 minutes in she laughs are her own joke. FAKE.

Here is good article that gets to the real point of the issue.

The Brexit Reaction Is The Reason Brexit Happened
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...rexit-happened
    - Punish the UK for leaving
    - Break up the UK in another referendum
    - Veto the referendum altogether
    - Say there is too much democracy

The harsh reactions to Brexit prove just how much the UK needs to get out of this abusive relationship.
    If you think there's ever such a thing as "too much democracy," you probably never believed in it in the first place. And even low-Information voters can sense it.

The EU is a wolf in sheep's clothing pretending to be about peace and democracy when it in reality it is a dictatorship run by power hungry oligarchs and rich businessmen. When people don't do as they are told the mask comes off and they betray their true intentions.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l65_1S3qNBw

Rule Britannia!
    Britannia rule the waves!
    Britons never, never, never will be slaves!

Britons never will be slaves!
    I will not contend the point of it being fake, because my mind is not made up either way. However, if it is fake, this young lady has a career in theater. Her laugh seems a bit like nervous laughter that results from a moron trying laugh off their stupidity. Once again, if an act, she is really good, IMO.

Or, maybe I am the moron.
    Last edited by modwiz, 28th June 2016 at 02:03.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), heyokah (28th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), Woody (28th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by heyokah View Post
    ~~~~

Out of the Refeyendum.....

I'd laugh, if it wasn't so sad

The video is fake. It was posted the day after (June 24th) by disgruntled "Remain" voters as a parody of what they think Brexit voters supported.

The video was uploaded to YouTube several times, by at least three different people — all in the same day, indeed. One of the uploaders stated in the comment section that people who want to know whether the video was real should contact the maker of the video on his Facebook page.

The EU is a wolf in sheep's clothing pretending to be about peace and democracy when it in reality it is a dictatorship run by power hungry oligarchs and rich businessmen. When people don't do as they are told the mask comes off and they betray their true intentions.
    That is certainly true. And I strongly expect that the EU will now start bullying the UK with petty measures in order to punish them over their desertion.

[...]

Rule Britannia!
    Britannia rule the waves!
    Britons never, never, never will be slaves!

Britons never will be slaves!
    Nationalism is always misplaced, even in this case. Politically, a country is just a pen with animals, with a local elite that takes them to their own slaughterhouse.

As I've already explained before, the United Kingdom has always held a privileged position within the EU. They never adopted the euro as currency, and they also only made half of the financial contributions that other EU member nations have to make, while at the same time, they still claimed the right to be one of the loudest voices within the European Commission. So it's not like the UK has now suddenly become a brave hero in the face of an evil oligarchy.

Furthermore, the United Kingdom has for a long time already been a very powerful empire on the global scale, and has already for long been doing all the things that the United States of Acronyms are doing more overtly now, such as invading sovereign nations, covertly messing with foreign internal politics, having people assassinated, conducting false flag attacks, et al. The kidnapping of Africans in order to deploy them as slaves on the cotton plantations of North America was also a British feat, which the Acronymians then took over and still continued to sustain for quite a while after they had already declared their independence from the British Crown.

So please — and this is me talking as myself, member Aragorn, not "the administrator of The One Truth" — put that nationalist flag away again. Nothing good has ever come from that, anywhere in the world.

Don't get me wrong. I have friends all over the planet, including in the UK, and I have visited the UK, and I've always loved it — for its culture and its people, not for its government or its international politics.

Um, and not for its cuisine either.

Heaven: A place where the government is Swiss, the police are British, engineers are German, lovers are French and the chefs are Italian.

Hell: A place where the government is Italian, the police are German, engineers are French, lovers are Swiss, and the chefs are British.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I will not contend the point of it being fake, because my mind is not made up either way. However, if it is fake, this young lady has a career in theater. Her laugh seems a bit like nervous laughter that results from a moron trying laugh off their stupidity. Once again, if an act, she is really good, IMO.

Or, maybe I am the moron.
    As in your case, Radagast, my mind is not made up in either direction, because there are ample clues that it was indeed staged — and if it was, then she's a damn good actress — while at the same time, both her responses and those of the guy with the camera are so natural that part of me is inclined to believe that it's genuine.

And if it is real, then shame on the guy for putting his girlfriend up on YouTube to be ridiculed like that. You just don't do that to someone you love, even if they aren't the brightest bulb in the box.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), heyokah (28th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016), Novusod (28th June 2016), Wind (28th June 2016), Woody (28th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    So please — and this is me talking as myself, member Aragorn, not "the administrator of The One Truth" — put that nationalist flag away again. Nothing good has ever come from that, anywhere in the world.

Don't get me wrong. I have friends all over the planet, including in the UK, and I have visited the UK, and I've always loved it — for its culture and its people, not for its government or its international politics.

Um, and not for its cuisine either.

Heaven: A place where the government is Swiss, the police are British, engineers are German, lovers are French and the chefs are Italian.

Hell: A place where the government is Italian, the police are German, engineers are French, lovers are Swiss, and the chefs are British.

Intriguing thoughts, much could be done with this idea

Last edited by Aragorn, 28th June 2016 at 06:04. Reason: fixed your quoting ;)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), heyokah (28th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016), Woody (28th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I had to watch the pizza one again. It does seem like a routine. Some girls do play dumb for guys. Sometimes when you play a role for a long time it becomes very natural. I've been fooled more than once by a girl acting stupid who really isn't and I'm not even a guy.

The refeyendum is the best one. I like the accents, too.

Acronymian, eh? Here's a TIPP. There're NOAA MoDs better, ICU as TENS.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016), Woody (28th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Just because one nation appears to have acted in their own interest does not mean they don't have an alignment of the minds. The Double Blind.

Worth linking here.

Quote Originally posted by http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/eu-officials-unveil-ultimatum-blueprint-final-solution-european-super-state
    The foreign ministers of France and Germany are reportedly due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an "ultimatum."
    So the question for me now is: Has the british voters been used as a "lightening rod" to polarize the members as part of a bigger plan Britain is somehow involved in? Perhaps to support the creation of an EU Army?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016), Woody (28th June 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Just because one nation appears to have acted in their own interest does not mean they don't have an alignment of the minds. The Double Blind.

Worth linking here.

So the question for me now is: Has the british voters been used as a "lightening rod" to polarize the members as part of a bigger plan Britain is somehow involved in? Perhaps to support the creation of an EU Army?
    Well, the plan for the creation of a European Military has already long been on the way. After all, NATO isn't expensive enough yet.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Nationalism is always misplaced, even in this case. Politically, a country is just a pen with animals, with a local elite that takes them to their own slaughterhouse.

So please — and this is me talking as myself, member Aragorn, not "the administrator of The One Truth" — put that nationalist flag away again.

I actually agree with you on this. I only posted the song "Rule Britannia" because I like the lyrics. Britons never, never, never will be slaves. I am a political anarchist but I am cultural nationalist if that makes sense. I hate the governments but love the people and I don't see this as a contradiction. There is a difference between the national people and the governments that rule and enslave the people. To hate both equally (to use the farm analogy) is akin to blaming the cows and chickens for the crimes of the farmer. I am an American not British so the British flag means nothing to me but still I will salute the British people for a job well done. In America it is actually quite common for people to both salute the flag and then turn around and curse the government at the same time. Understand I am not alone in being politically anarchist but still culturally nationalist.

One of the tricks of the ruling class is to convince the world that if people don't love their governments then they hate their own people. Naturally humans are born with an innate love for their fellow man. It is part of the natural human condition. What is unnatural is to have a love for the institutions that enslave us. The ruling class can only force these institutions on us by twisting our natural love of our fellow man into an unnatural love for statist governments. Some would call this Stockholm syndrome. The reason Brexit is so significant is because it shows that many are waking up to a point that enables them to break their Stockholm syndrome and see the light. This is why I cheer unapologetically "Rule Britannia" Britons never never never will be slaves. I will cheer any time a free people break through the statist lie and claim their natural born freedom.

The EU stands as the polar opposite of what I believe. The EU is politically nationalist but culturally anarchist. The EU cares not for its people. The EU only reveres its own institutions, it's bureaucracy, and its political hegemony over the nations. They don't care care about people just as long as they get to rule over people and use them as slaves. The EU is just one giant human slave plantation. The EU will soon fall because its' evil ways have been laid bare in plain sight. The statist lie does not work when people can see the plain truth. This is truly a watershed moment in history of man.
    Last edited by Novusod, 28th June 2016 at 22:14.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    Osborne warns of tax increases after Brexit

Just found this. As either a threat or punishment Osborne say taxes will have to go up. Makes little sense if a wealthy nation is ridding itself of supporting less productive nations. That is to say, his words defy logic.

British Finance Minister George Osborne says the next UK government will have to cut spending even further and raise taxes to ensure the country can live within its diminished means following the historic referendum to leave the European Union (EU).
    http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/28/...exit-tax-rises

People commenting on this odoriferous pile of BS "get it". I will post a couple.

How about tax breaks because we don't need to pay those expensive bureaucrats anymore? 350 million pounds a day!
    rope & bridges for these devils.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    Achtung and read this. (Not to pick on present day Germans. Going for the Hogan's Heroes thang)

President Of The European Parliament: "It Is Not The EU Philosophy That The Crowd Can Decide Its Fate"

If anyone needs another confirmation that the European Union is fundamentally the most anti-democratic entity currently in existence, then the following statement by European Parliament Martin Schultz should put all confusion to rest.

Schulz: "The British have violated the rules. It is not the EU philosophy that the crowd can decide its fate".
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ecide-its-fate

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), heyokah (30th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Achtung and read this. (Not to pick on present day Germans. Going for the Hogan's Heroes thang)

President Of The European Parliament: "It Is Not The EU Philosophy That The Crowd Can Decide Its Fate"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ecide-its-fate
    Which shouldn't surprise anyone really, given that the EU as it currently exists was a concoction of the same lot of ex-Nazis as who founded the Bilderberg Group. The purpose of the European Union was to create a new empire in which the corporations have free reign and in which the NWO agenda could be played out more easily.

The EU is very similar in that regard to the USA, except that within the EU, there is no such thing as a Second Amendment, while at the same time, the USA are more actively expanding their corporate empire, by military action as well as by way of the various partnership agreements — TTP, TTIP, TISA, et al. So the USA are more active on account of their imperialism, while the EU are more active on account of their erosion of human rights and the suppression of democracy.

First there was the Roman Empire, then there was the old Germanic Empire, then there was Hitler's Third Reich, and now we have the European Union. <grunt>

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), modwiz (28th June 2016), Novusod (29th June 2016), Wind (29th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    If a UFO were to land at Buckingham Palace, this thread would get a lot of attention. World politics? Meh!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    Wake-Up Call America: Iceland's New President Has Never Been A Politician

With a headline like that the meaning of the writer is somewhat ambiguous. I think it is a move in the right direction from a country that has been making a lot of moves in the right direction.

Here is some praise for those moves from the article:

With admiration, many have been observing Iceland’s handling of the banking crisis that jolted the entire world in recent years. Now experiencing a unique economic recovery, the Icelandic public became aware in 2008 that the nation’s private banks had borrowed some $120 billion dollars, ten times the size of Iceland’s economy, creating an economic bubble which forced housing prices to double, and saddled the nation’s people with debt.

While other Western nations initiated bank bailouts in 2008, a popular uprising in Iceland led to a peaceful revolution against corrupt government and banks, and has since become the example for the global movement for liberation from central banking and unaccountable government.

“In the duration of five months, the main bank of Iceland was nationalized, government officials were forced to resign, the old government was liquidated, and a new government was put in its place.” [Source]

The resolve of Iceland’s people to correct the systemic problems in their government and economy was again demonstrated in 2015 when dozens of high-level financial executives were jailed for their involvement in manipulating Iceland’s financial markets after financial deregulation in 2001.
    Following the resignation of Icleand’s former prime minister, Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson, who quit after being implicated in fraud by the release of the Panama Papers in April of 2016, the public has again grown impatient with the political class. While another US presidential election enters the severe mud-slinging phase, this time between a career politician with an alleged lengthy criminal past, and an arrogant celebrity businessman, Iceland has just demonstrated that a true political outsider and common person can be elected to the office of president.
    Iceland again sets a unique example of leadership for populist movements around the world who are eager for an end to corrupt politics, central reserve-banking tyranny and the takeover of government by corporate interests.
    Last edited by modwiz, 29th June 2016 at 02:07.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), JRS (29th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    This picture speaks volumes as to the nature of this crew. This picture was taken in the middle of June, this year, and they still look like they missed a blood sacrifice. What a creepy bunch.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Thanks
    Nigel Farage is an opportunist and says things people like to hear. His job is made easy by the absolute depravity of the EU. The USA may be depraved but not in a boot licking way, though there may be one exception well will not speak of here because the optics may in fact conceal a reverse order of things.

Anyway, the braintrust called a FOX (666 in numerology) newsperson. She tries and fails to get her points agreed to. She ends it with a mile. As a paid actor, not much of a task. Anyway, please enjoy Nigel as he treats this person as she should be. As a clown.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfKKKpmv7Ps

It is hard to find fault with his words or logic. He has his role to play as the opposition. USA congress has a few.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), lcam88 (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Time the the next **xit nation to take down that ghastly EU flag flying in their courtyard. Who will it be?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (29th June 2016), lift the veil (29th June 2016), modwiz (29th June 2016), Woody (29th June 2016)