View Poll Results: Will the public choose to Brexit or Bremain?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brexit

10 66.67%
  • Bremain

5 33.33%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How will the EU Referendum go down? Will they Brexit or Bremain?

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    UK Prime Minister David Cameron To Resign -"Country Requires Fresh Leadership"

Well that escalated quickly...Speaking from in front of 10 Downing Street, UK PM David Cameron just stated that he will step down as Prime Minister, explaining that "I think the country requires fresh leadership."
    Poor David. He needs the solace of a nice fresh pig head. Toodles, Ta-Ta and oink-oink.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...esh-leadership

Statement from The Donald. Trump, that is.

Statement Regarding British Referendum on E.U. Membership

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union, and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration.

Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first. They will have the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching, it will soon be time to believe in America again
    Incidentally, whether he realizes it or not, the biggest winner from last night's historic event in the UK is precisely trump, who now can show that "yes, it can be done, and it has been done"...
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...e-america-back
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), bsbray (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), heyokah (24th June 2016), lcam88 (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    "Victory For Freedom" - Le Pen Demands Referendum For France

First, The Dutch; and now, The French...

French far-right leader Marine Le Pen says there should be a similar referendum about EU membership in France after Britons voted to leave the 28-nation bloc.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...erendum-france
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), bsbray (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), heyokah (24th June 2016), lcam88 (24th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), Novusod (24th June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    congratulations united kingdom!

this is your new independence day.

globalism has been sent packing. europe will follow.

cameron is out. what a putz.

nigel farage for new PM.

what say you?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), Jengelen (24th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016), Woody (24th June 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    But have we won? I'm in n.ireland and this means border control may be back which means I won't be able to travel to local beaches without a passport
    The talking heads I saw on the BBC (for whatever they're worth, probably not much I imagine) said that nobody in Ireland wanted that and they would negotiate with Ireland about it.

I don't know a whole lot about British domestic politics, but if there's one European politician I like it's Nigel Farage. I was hoping you guys would make him your next PM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th June 2016), jimmer (24th June 2016), lcam88 (24th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016), Novusod (24th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I could care less what that moron, Drumpf has to say about Brexit. He is just an opportunist, just like a pedophile, rapist or predator, that is always trolling/lurking around for an opportunity to take advantage of, to better HIMSELF and HIS OWN AGENDA. He is just using this a a way to promote his own bull$hit, which changes with the winds.

Please do not litter this thread with anything that orange clown, used-car salesman, grifter, con-man has to say.

Here are some examples of his flip-flop bull$hit. But of course those with their head in the sand will live in their fog of cognitive dissonance and deny their own lying ears as to what he says with his own mouth.

He is a CONMAN plain and simple.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCB12nNzKAo

@ 2:26 he says "For people who have been here for years, hard workers, have good jobs, are supporting a family. Its very very, very tough to just say, you have to leave, get out. How do throw somebody out that has lived in this country for twenty years? You just can't throw everybody out."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTtD-2_VgTQ

Of course he is happy that Brexit has happened due to the devaluation of the English pound, which makes it cheaper for people to travel to Scotland, visit his golf course where they can spend money and line his pockets. His only real concern is what PROFIT he can make off of the chaos. Profiting off of chaos is what the Cabal does best, and Trump fits right in with their MO. He is one of them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...9401c?section=

Donald Trump Boasts About Making Money Off British Economic Uncertainty
    Once again, Trump is looking out for Trump.

As the British pound plummeted to a 30-year low following Britons’ decision to leave the European Union, Donald Trump made clear that the economic turmoil was good for at least one person: Donald Trump.

Trump arrived in Turnberry, Scotland on Friday to officially open his golf resort there and quickly embarrassed himself by tweeting that Scots were “going wild” over Britain’s decision to leave the EU. The majority of Scotland had voted to remain.

Asked about the uncertainty of the pound, Trump responded by pointing out how he stood to benefit from a weaker currency. It’s not the first time Trump has boasted about profiting off a weak economy.

“If the pound goes down, more people are coming to Turnberry, frankly,” he said at a press conference. “For traveling and for other things, I think it very well could turn out to be positive.”

Spoken like a true statesman.
    As I have said above, do not litter this thread with anything that Drumpf has to say, as you can not trust a word that comes out of his mouth, which I have demonstrated above.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 24th June 2016 at 22:33.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), bsbray (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Thanks
    Oops! See ya. Carry on and all that stuff. Will not bother this thread further.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 24th June 2016 at 21:19. Reason: deleted quoted section because of a vBulletin 4 bug

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), bsbray (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I'm not sure why people continued to vote in your poll after the results had been announced.
    Tip toes out of thread cautiously.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), bsbray (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    They wanted to make sure they had the right answer.

For the record the poll was split 50/50 almost the whole time until after the results were announced.
    Last edited by bsbray, 24th June 2016 at 20:48.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    I could care less what that moron, Drumpf has to say about Brexit. He is just an opportunist, just like a pedophile, rapist or predator, that is always trolling/lurking around for an opportunity to take advantage of to better HIMSELF and HIS OWN AGENDA. He is just using this a a way to promote his own bull$hit, which changes with the winds.

Please do not litter this thread with anything that orange clown, used-car salesman, grifter, con-man has to say.

Here are some examples of his flip-flop bull$hit. But of course those with their head in the sand will live in their fog of cognitive dissonance and deny their own lying ears as to what he says with his own mouth.

He is a CONMAN plain and simple..........
    it appears that LTV is not open to other's opinions or input.
    that's not the kind of thing that TOT has stood for in the past.
    shame. shame.

now, wait it..another irate, abusive response. (with lots of furious cutting and pasting):spinning:

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,107 Times in 20,308 Posts

Exclamation

At the risk of bringing someone's wrath down on me, I'm going to briefly speak my mind here on account of Trump, Farage and Le Pen. Even though they appear to be going in against the New World Odor, they are not doing so out of a humanitarian concern. They are populists, and all of them are what you could consider fairly right-wing — one more extreme than the other. They are also all xenophobes and opportunists. Think about that when you decide to nominate them for any office.

Actually, this whole cheering for Trump, Farage, Le Pen and their ilk reminds me of what David Icke once said. He stated that he was shocked how the only people who were actually willing to listen to what he had to say without calling him a conspiracy lunatic were the extreme right-wingers, and when he once got the "mental support" from one of the KKK members, he told that person...

"I'm not sure what scares me the most: the Brotherhood [i.e. the Draco reptilians, ed.], or the world you wish to replace it with."

The unification of Europe was not a bad idea in and of itself. What was bad about it, was the way that it had been brought about, and the motives behind its creation. Bringing people closer together in order to be more like brothers and sisters is never a bad thing. But bringing people together in order for an elite to more easily be able to milk them dry like cattle and then slaughter them, that's something else altogether. It's the latter that created and still drives the European Union — it's a corporatist, globalist and Masonic agenda, powered by an opportunistic, gargantuan and immensely expensive bureaucracy.

People like Farage and Le Pen are not against the European Union because of these agendas. They are against it because they hate everyone who isn't of their own ethnicity — for whatever the word "ethnicity" signifies in their own minds. And Trump is just riding that bandwagon because it happens to serve his own agenda.

If we want to make this world a better place for everyone, then it is high time to ditch all of the old-school self-proclaimed (wannabe) leaders, as well as the financial-economic structure upon which society is built. Because that is where all of this crap comes from. We have to climb the stairs and move up to the next floor, instead of running around between different rooms on the same level.

"You cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking as what created it."
    (Albert Einstein)
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (26th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), lcam88 (26th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016), Wind (25th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Thanks
    LOL. I will take the bait.

LTV has but four posts in their own thread. Two years here and less than 1,000 posts. First post in this thread is a question, no content. Second post is a sentence long and a short one. Third post is hormonal, that is to say neuro-hormones and no gender is intended. Fourth post inspired me to post again. Waving a white flag was for peace and not retreat.

I am no fan of Trump and I do not believe in politics and have a post saying so in my Tent thread. I look for the words said, so it is the message and not the messenger. I speak of ideas and not people. See my second signature for the full meaning of this. John Lash's earlier work on Sophia is brilliant and life changing. His fame went to his testicles and he became flawed. The message still stands coherent and wise despite the messenger failing in the long run. Our problem is small minds who can only focus on people or, at least it looks that way. The message I posted from Trump had good content, IMO. What was I to do, claim credit for it myself???

Aragorn is correct in pointing out the self-serving use of currents in the public mind. These people are skilled "sailors". They fill the vacuum a distracted populace provide them with. That vacuum would be far better served being filled with the real thinkers among us but, petty jealousies often pull down those in our own ranks with the skills to take us to a better place.

As Pogo said, the enemy is us and until this is felt, and it may take a lot more pain until it is so, we will continue to be led by divisive Pied Pipers who pander to special interest instead of a people who are united. We cannot be like-minded, it is an absurd concept, however, we can be like-hearted and unite around that. That is why I support cultures having their own distinct autonomous areas. Like separate organs in our body that are quite different but, coordinated in health.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th June 2016 at 23:10.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), lcam88 (26th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great posts by Aragorn and Modwiz.

And by the way...

LOL!
    Last edited by lift the veil, 24th June 2016 at 23:48.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (26th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), modwiz (25th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Over my dead body would I vote for farage he's a racist and hates Muslims and often uses tax payers money on strippers, coke and alcohol, it's ok for the mainland they don't have borders to Ireland, n.ireland has never been a priority for the UK. I hope a united Ireland vote comes soon and I hope people can put their differences aside.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (26th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), lift the veil (24th June 2016), modwiz (25th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,107 Times in 20,308 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    Over my dead body would I vote for farage he's a racist and hates Muslims and often uses tax payers money on strippers, coke and alcohol, it's ok for the mainland they don't have borders to Ireland, n.ireland has never been a priority for the UK. I hope a united Ireland vote comes soon and I hope people can put their differences aside.
    According to what I've just read — sorry, it was in the Dutch-spoken mainstream news, so I don't have any links — a reunification of Ireland appears to still be very far off. Sinn Fein requested that a referendum be held about it, but Arlene Foster (of Northern Ireland) appears to be opposed and has stated that there isn't a sufficient interest in such a referendum, while at the same time, Enda Kenny (of the Republic of Ireland) says that "there are far more urgent matters to attend to."
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (26th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), lift the veil (25th June 2016), modwiz (25th June 2016), Woody (25th June 2016)