Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truth is Pouring Out

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Truth is Pouring Out

Lots coming out of late, just seen this > https://www.davidicke.com/article/37...ing-sandy-hook < and seeing the amount of people looking for false flag energy any time a terrorist action happens, WTF is creeping into many sleepers.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (22nd June 2016), lookbeyond (22nd June 2016), modwiz (22nd June 2016), Novusod (25th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lots coming out of late, just seen this > https://www.davidicke.com/article/37...ing-sandy-hook < and seeing the amount of people looking for false flag energy any time a terrorist action happens, WTF is creeping into many sleepers.
    I have followed the Sandy Hook case and 9/11 more than any other stories as an amateur armchair investigator.
    For the record, this is an old case and was dismissed though the plaintiff is appealing I think.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOUR...cv-01881-0.pdf

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/..._v_Smith_et_al

I have to say that the mix of truth and not true becomes very irritating. Most people don't dig deep and you have to dig to find the latest information and even then it may not be located.

SO, it is crazy making to try to make sense and keep the "news" straight.

I take on that there is a meta perspective and have become less attached to needing to prove details. I have decided that this is dream and that these events are metaphoric. They touch real-ationship to MY themes. Some may be universal I dare say?

guilt versus innocence,
    the fear of murder and guns and random violence and strangers and nuts run amuck,
    the overwhelm of sudden loss that I empathize with survivors and families...community....all the affected,
    the pain of betrayal from those you believed in before,
    the cynicism that comes from the aftermath of misplaced trust,
    The NEED to know the truth,
    an attachment and obsessive focus on some subjects over others primed by media
    The way one just HATES prejudice, hate, injustice ...
    these metaphors tap a larger metaphysical range of principle SUCH as how people come to accept second hand perception and treat film and text as more real than what is seen first hand....

Information that makes no logical sense works anyway as it taps deep meanings and deep angst from the psychic underworld. Events feel terrible but in some way were expected. There is a receptivity that yes the story MUST be so because yes, it proves something about what I believe.

The feedback closes a loop and people make an investment in a story and will cling to it. "Don't even try to show me otherwise as I KNOW that is what must be so."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (22nd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (22nd June 2016), modwiz (22nd June 2016), TimeSensitive (5th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    My feeling is that even as thing become "clear". There is no will to make it right.

A perfect example is how NATO is ever more provocative with Russia, as though it is threatening the whole world with nuclear war.

Its stance with the Ukraine, with Turkey, even as those regimes have since departed from values western culture covets, has been to create more proximity, rather than position itself in a way that defends values.

The USA and its cosy relationship with ISIS is yet another examples how little people really can do to set things right.

Perhaps the issue is that oversight of the players in all of this is absent. Perhaps another problem is that we are to concerned with our own [perhaps petty] problems to worry about other new problems. Perhaps it boils down to feeling we have too much to lose, or that the problem is someone elses.

This all then means that the efforts previously used to uphold the lie is no longer required. That even if the truth circulate, that it poses no threat.

Perhaps one of you know whom I quote "Evil wins when good men fail to act."

Everyone here is willing to compile ever more evidence of "truth" in one form or another, all of which indicates just how evident ill-involvement of our governments' are. But nobody has yet shared real ideas about what to do about it. We all may bath ourselves with the light righteousness, pat ourselves on the back, and even give each other gold stars as we become more and more aware of that emerges. But frankly, it has to be said, that is just not good enough.

What can be done?
    Last edited by lcam88, 22nd June 2016 at 23:32.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd June 2016), Maggie (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Teenagers and even kids are waking up due to social media, there was a "meme" at my daughters primary school couple of years ago, kids would say out of the blue "Bush did 911", my daughter told me laughingly..

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), heyokah (24th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), Maggie (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), Novusod (25th June 2016), Wind (3rd July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    My feeling is that even as thing become "clear". There is no will to make it right.

A perfect example is how NATO is ever more provocative with Russia, as though it is threatening the whole world with nuclear war.

Its stance with the Ukraine, with Turkey, even as those regimes have since departed from values western culture covets, has been to create more proximity, rather than position itself in a way that defends values.

The USA and its cosy relationship with ISIS is yet another examples how little people really can do to set things right.

Perhaps the issue is that oversight of the players in all of this is absent. Perhaps another problem is that we are to concerned with our own [perhaps petty] problems to worry about other new problems. Perhaps it boils down to feeling we have too much to lose, or that the problem is someone elses.

This all then means that the efforts previously used to uphold the lie is no longer required. That even if the truth circulate, that it poses no threat.

Perhaps one of you know whom I quote "Evil wins when good men fail to act."

Everyone here is willing to compile ever more evidence of "truth" in one form or another, all of which indicates just how evident ill-involvement of our governments' are. But nobody has yet shared real ideas about what to do about it. We all may bath ourselves with the light righteousness, pat ourselves on the back, and even give each other gold stars as we become more and more aware of that emerges. But frankly, it has to be said, that is just not good enough.

What can be done?

Here is a story about the guys NATO is defending. Quite sickening.
    A video has been posted online purportedly showing Ukrainian soldiers burying a member of pro-Russian forces alive.

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/23/...o-buried-alive

Usage of the word purported in the headline is noted. Could be responsible reporting or weasel words.

Here is one quoting an Israeli General stating that Daesh is preferable to Assad. http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/22/...sh-Syria-Assad

I will say, the chopped up quoting technique in the article is open to mischief. It does have a smell of taking things out of context and the source is Iran. If the quotes were whole, questions would not be there. I would rather give Israel some benefit of doubt when whole quotes are not used. However, Israel keeps bad company, like the USA, SA, Turkey and the U.K. so there is probably some truth to it. My guess is the general was cunning in word usage so some "stitching" was needed. If Iran hopes for the moral ground, resorting to shoddy journalism will not help their cause. Playing clean matters.

And the best for last.....

After encompassing Fallujah city by Iraqi security and popular forces for an overall sweep to evacuate the city from ISIS. But the city was empty.

The question that pose itself here “where did ISIS go and who helped them leave the city once again?” When Iraqi security forces went into Fallujah city, ISIS military equipment and their footprints were still there, as if overnight they have disappeared.

What happened in Tikrit province, happened in Fallujah too. Video footage showed American helicopters evacuating remaining ISIS fighters from the city. Some Sunni tribes helped ISIS to move to a safe place prior to their transport by US forces. It is possible Ba’athist population might helped ISIS, it is also probable that local ISIS elements might conduct terrorist attacks to destabilize security and stability with their political hidden agendas.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...ah-once-again/

I find the above article highly credible. Stories like this have been coming out Iraq for some time. It would be hard for the USA to rescue its advisors and leave the unwashed behind. Not that I think it is for humanitarian reasons but, so their fighters don't turn on them. Bad PR would spread quickly.

I read these sites with a critical eye and am glad to not post them naked and without comment. My integrity matters. However, we are dealing with a human mind virus in the Western world.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd June 2016 at 02:34.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), bsbray (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    My son is a senior in high school and he told me he was in class a few weeks ago and his favourite teacher asked for all those who believe that Muslim terrorists did 9/11, to put their hand up. Half the class put their hand up. He then asked for all those who think it was a false flag to put their hand up and the rest of the class raised their hands.

The same teacher was at some rally in the city, where someone was talking crap about how immunisations are safe. Apparently he got up and totally destroyed ol’ mate’s argument. This teacher is everybody’s favourite teacher and by the time he walked into school on Monday, everyone knew and all the kids gave him a huge cheer and clap.

So there you go, anyone who says it’s a waste of time to share research/information online, that it doesn’t help or do anything, we can tell them to rack off and to go talk to Gen Z about that.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), bsbray (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), sandy (24th June 2016), Wind (3rd July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    My son is a senior in high school and he told me he was in class a few weeks ago and his favourite teacher asked for all those who believe that Muslim terrorists did 9/11, to put their hand up. Half the class put their hand up. He then asked for all those who think it was a false flag to put their hand up and the rest of the class raised their hands.

The same teacher was at some rally in the city, where someone was talking crap about how immunisations are safe. Apparently he got up and totally destroyed ol’ mate’s argument. This teacher is everybody’s favourite teacher and by the time he walked into school on Monday, everyone knew and all the kids gave him a huge cheer and clap.

So there you go, anyone who says it’s a waste of time to share research/information online, that it doesn’t help or do anything, we can tell them to rack off and to go talk to Gen Z about that.
    Now that is a good news story. We can do this and some iphone "zombies' may be deceiving. Kinda depends on what is going on in that palm of theirs, lol. Looks like solid information is coming through. Once we break the stranglehold, we can introduce them to Nature.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Greenbarry (23rd June 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), Wind (3rd July 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Hi Modwiz.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Now that is a good news story. We can do this and some iphone "zombies' may be deceiving. Kinda depends on what is going on in that palm of theirs, lol. Looks like solid information is coming through.
    Yeah, I was stoked when he told me that, I'd never considered the generational effect before. They've never known the world without the internet and they spend soo much time online. They've also never known the world before 9/11 or the ones who did were very little when it happened, so where we had a huge desire for world peace, theirs is more a sense of social justice, whether their perception of the issues are accurate or not, they're bound to come across the truth sooner or later.

They are the most sophisticated generation so far, by far, they're globalised, can share information with each other directly and instantly (don't have to rely so heavily on big media like we did), so they're far more well informed than the previous generations at that age, I just didn't realise some were that well informed. So, imagine the next generation after Gen Z!

Once we break the stranglehold, we can introduce them to Nature.
    Indeed. 76% of Gen Z are concerned about man's impact on the planet.

Some stats on Gen Z here. It was compiled for marketing purposes, so the stats are mostly pretty boring, but it's well referenced.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (23rd June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), Wind (3rd July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Innocent Warrior, That is really good news. The younger generations are always our hope. I was so disappointed in my own. My son who just graduated from college gives me hope. He's particularly connected to nature and he and his girlfriend will be spending the next year teaching environmental science to children in Northern CA.

Gen Z: 80% think they are more driven than their peers.

76% wish their hobby would turn into a full time job.

52% say honestly is the most important quality for being a good leader

76% are concerned about man's impact on the planet.

Very nice. Thanks for the link. BTW, I like your avatar.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2016), Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Imo at present the 12 - 25 age group is so open, not to our particular views lol as such, the activist radical element is very astute imo, the under 13 ones are very impressive, maybe more emotional imo.

This is my experience atm, their data downloading is more cross referenced, an eggysample, a young one I work with 20ish, is not interested in reiki on my suggestion but read Conversations with God and sharing that experience with friends who are now interested in this material.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2016), Elen (23rd June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th June 2016), lcam88 (23rd June 2016), modwiz (23rd June 2016), Wind (3rd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Patience is a virtue as the teachers are experts in what not to do. Another time of convergence when the waiting feel they are alone and grow impatient to start. Many hands make light work, the biggest hurdle is the many joining the brain storming. So many different systems can work, we could trade with balls of mud if each of the many respected the way of peace.

Adds. And thank you to survivor game shows for teaching the young. Lol
    Last edited by enjoy being, 24th June 2016 at 10:13.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2016), Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), lcam88 (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    It is important not to confuse being patient with being idle.

The entire virtue is about getting the timing right and it happens that people who care must exercise patience else they "jump the gun".

Quote Originally posted by Nothing
    We could trade with balls of mud if each of the many respected the way of peace

I like that rational. If you stop to consider the current monetary system... It is actually much the same, we trade promises elaborated on paper and signed. Our problem is there are aspects of "disrespect" that have created a murky aspect in the system.

An example of disrespect: an elected official who acts in a way that doesn't represent the will of the electorate.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Well put lcam.

When telling people that they could trade with mud balls, they also need to be told to monitor the reason and source behind the voice in their heads saying "yes but".

It works, they are saying, but there's nothing stopping someone... Yes but it won't work, because 1 person in 7 billion only needs to even appear to cheat, and another person will start thinking, gee well "If that person is doing it, then I would be a fool not to also".
    Integrity I suppose. As soon as people understand the joke of how we can betray ourselves, and take a seat at the gathering that wishes to find a way, half the way is found?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2016), Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), lcam88 (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Well put lcam.

When telling people that they could trade with mud balls, they also need to be told to monitor the reason and source behind the voice in their heads saying "yes but".

It works, they are saying, but there's nothing stopping someone... Yes but it won't work, because 1 person in 7 billion only needs to even appear to cheat, and another person will start thinking, gee well "If that person is doing it, then I would be a fool not to also".
    Integrity I suppose. As soon as people understand the joke of how we can betray ourselves, and take a seat at the gathering that wishes to find a way, half the way is found?
    Oh yes, that voice in the head. Is it really ours? When it comes to decisions of right and wrong, it is the voice in our hearts that we need to heed. Gnosis is in the heart and not the head.

When I'm being dicky, I know it and then weigh it. The yin/yang or balance of not being perfect and the fun that can come from that dynamic pushing of things. I have written many a line that was deleted before posting. I allow myself the flow and then observe and decide. Compassion can kick ass, sometimes, and not all situations require compassion.

Living dynamically and mindfully are skills to learn and continually practice. Our heart is where we are the human we were meant to be comes from. The mind is good for many things but, important decisions need the heart to give the final OK.

The heart and brain depend on each other more so than other organs and show a clear need for them to work closely together. The human organism is a template for even how governance should be done. It is why I think political parties are the ultimate retardation. It is like having one or more heads (deciders) on one body. In essence, the body is a benevolent dictatorship when it is healthy.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th June 2016 at 19:16.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2016), Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), enjoy being (24th June 2016), Wind (3rd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Teenagers and even kids are waking up due to social media, there was a "meme" at my daughters primary school couple of years ago, kids would say out of the blue "Bush did 911", my daughter told me laughingly..
    It has less to do with social media and more to do with the fact that a lot of young children are indigo. They are very smart and you can't lie to them. They can smell BS a mile away. The "Post Millennial" generation has a lot of potential to bring about the truth in this world.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2016), Aragorn (25th June 2016), Cearna (29th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016), enjoy being (26th June 2016), modwiz (25th June 2016)