Thread: Dan Winter and Bliss Technology

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Dan Winter and Bliss Technology

Picking a category for Dan winter is challenging. In this first video I will post he covers a few areas, including our ET origins. I was happy to see he also finds the work of Anton Parks to be some of the most comprehensive and well stated information available on this topic. I chose this video because of what he offers around building with sacred geometry and the effects it has on our DNA. He also discusses dowsing, an important component for locating the ley lines that optimize the effects of biological/sacred architecture. IMO, there is not a dull moment in this two hour and twenty minute presentation. The audio is clear and the video was made within the last year.

As GMoP has a number of projects centered on both housing and healing this subject is dear to me and I hope some here will see the value of this man and his work. He is very intelligent and has a good sense of humor. He does use some terms that may be unfamiliar, as they were for me but, staying with him and following up with his other videos have allowed me to follow him now. For the most part, lol.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WPwlbfC4sE

I will be adding new videos to make this thread one of continuity but, will take my time so that they get absorbed. Enjoy.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2016), bsbray (16th June 2016), Dreamtimer (16th June 2016), Elen (17th June 2016), gord (19th June 2016), JRS (19th June 2016), Juniper (16th June 2016), Maggie (17th June 2016), zendeavor (17th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Got half way through and it was just too arduous to continue.....Dan has lots to offer. Those that have stayed with him on his path of enlightenment probably do not have a hard time translating his jargon to lay terms as they are immersed and entrained by now, thus for the most part they are his students attending his workshops. His insights in relation to the Cosmos and Geometry are fantastic but the intensity to catch up on the learning is way to much for my brain cells now a days. :spinning:

Decided being a Generalist and Global Citizen works best for me and that way I can venture away and not get too lost down individual rabbit holes and belief systems..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2016), bsbray (17th June 2016), Dreamtimer (17th June 2016), Elen (17th June 2016), Maggie (17th June 2016), modwiz (17th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can relate, Sandy. He goes a mile a minute and therefore is much easier to follow if you're already up to speed with his argot. I have to be in the right state to keep up as I'm no expert.

It's great that you share this, Modwiz. He has a lot to offer.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2016), bsbray (17th June 2016), Elen (17th June 2016), Maggie (17th June 2016), modwiz (17th June 2016), sandy (18th June 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I can relate, Sandy. He goes a mile a minute and therefore is much easier to follow if you're already up to speed with his argot. I have to be in the right state to keep up as I'm no expert.

It's great that you share this, Modwiz. He has a lot to offer.
    Thank you. Since I am just now working through his latest material, and vetting it for ease of understanding, it is clear the wrong one was chosen for an "opening act". I will post another that is much better regarding terminology and subject matter. The next one bring the Annunaki and their implications into the story and also introduces the work of Anton Parks, a French writers who makes Sitchin look like the struggling writer he was. This is not to say Sitchen was completely wrong. He wasn't but, other works are far more comprehensive and less sensational. My nesy Dan Winter post and video will go up shortly.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2016), Dreamtimer (17th June 2016), JRS (19th June 2016), sandy (18th June 2016)

Thanks
    This one is fun, informative and well within the comprehension of most. I hope, lol.

In case the concept of fractality escapes one, think of a bodily organ like a liver. All liver cells share a common function and morphology although each functions individually with is own life/death cycle. It is a simplistic analogy but, it might bring some understanding.

Serious ET Origin's of Earth- (Final course FractalU.com): This episode-THE HISTORY OF GOD- Is EA's EArth divine d'EA/'god' (EA: Enki/ RA abRAm- we tell the story of Enki- www.goldenmean.info/enki from cloning cookery - to rebellion against his own Drac family- www.fractalfield.com/fusionintheblood )- It is old news that most cultures idea of God came from one and the same- Annunaki /Drac family - the NEW and more fun information is the charge physics- fractal conjugate dielectric longitudinal EMF DNA mitogenic radio- which MAKES a Collective Unconscious/Communion of Saints/Ancestral memory quite a REAL and communicable field!- Fractal Field theory is quite literally DIVINE information.. May the FORCE be With You! (Yoda today is an electrical engineer for bioactivefield.com
    Last edited by modwiz, 17th June 2016 at 18:33.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2016), Dreamtimer (17th June 2016), Elen (17th June 2016), sandy (18th June 2016)

Thanks
    This guy really has a lot to offer and is a hoot to boot.

Advanced Hygiene for Bliss: How to Switch on KUNDALINI with Dan Winter Feb 21,2016 Course- FractalU.com +.Review of the fundamentals www.goldenmean.info/consciouskids , 2. Advanced and more esoteric practices for raising the kundalini - role of sexual energy- plumbing of the tailbone - etc -www.goldenmean.info/kundalini (& my story): - as Plasma Accelerator, - as Immortality Machine, - as Bliss Cocoon, - as Solar Plasma Squirt Gun, - as Bioactive Field Generator, - as 'Shem':Black Hole Access Device.., - As Plasma Wormhole

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Thanks
    In this presentation, Dan speaks with Shaman and shamanic teacher Sarah. Sarah does most of the speaking and uses language most can easily understand. This is a shamanic teaching unlike any I have ever heard.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2016), Dreamtimer (29th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I haven't caught up on these yet. I spoke a bit too soon regarding the first in this series. Dan's quite moderate in his pace of speech and I didn't find him hard to follow in it at all. I have in other videos I encountered elsewhere.

I look forward to hearing about how shamanic teachings fit in with what Dan's working on.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2016), Elen (30th June 2016), modwiz (29th June 2016)