Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIA and Pentagon Bicker While Russia Wipes Out U.S.-Backed Rebels

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    That may be true and I agree that there isn't parity between the Saudis and Yemenis themselves. The ongoing shift in US policy in the Middle East will more than make up for that though if it continues in the direction it's been going. The thing about opening up Saudi Arabia to the possibility of lawsuits over 9/11 has already been floated as a potential justification to freeze millions of dollars of Saudi assets.
    It is important to note the Yemenis had just elected a non-establishment government that was viewed as more shiita friendly. Saudis are sunnis and probably saw that shift in power as "threatening". That the ISIS and Al-Qaeda are more sunni which explains a lot about why US withdrew from what then became a hostile location, and why the Saudis support ISIS.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/wo...bill.html?_r=0

If Saudi Arabia got involved in Syria they would want to be fighting on the side of ISIS, because they are ideologically similar (and are already supporting ISIS). Despite what is really going on, the Obama administration is of course still lying and saying they want to defeat ISIS, and that Saudi Arabia is still a strong ally (which it may very well be to the Obama administration). So if Saudi Arabia jumped in blatantly on ISIS's side, it would really put Obama in an awkward position and he would pretty much be forced to acknowledge that Saudi Arabia is supporting terrorism. Neither of them want that. So what they are doing instead is supporting them the same way the CIA is, with resources.
    Sunni faction...
    Check this out:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ling-isis.html

Guess where ISIS mercenaries are getting a lot of this drug?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-history.html

Another article puts it like this:

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2016/...uper-soldiers/
    Well, that would do it too. Amphetamines are real mind benders, that is the reason police forces throughout the US upped the firepower of their sidearms from 9mm to at least .40 S&W.

I don't think WW3 is going to be allowed to develop, because just like there is no parity between Saudi Arabia and Yemen by themselves, there is also no parity between a coalition of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and Turkey, against the US, Russia, Iran, and China (yes, China and Iran have also sent military support to Syria). It's also doubtful who Egypt would actually side with in such a confrontation, not like they'd be the determining factor anyway. It's just a matter of time before the CIA and their buddies in the Middle East get strangled by the coalition that's working around them.
    I hope you are right. I think it will be a slow burn, for a very long time. Lebanon is really staying out of the news; can you imagine how easy it would be for ISIS to "take care of them" too. That they haven't yet gone for the Lebanese is likely because they are sunnis. Saudi allies. That is perspective for the amphetamine bust...

NOTE:

27% Shia 27% sunni 40% christian in Lebanon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Lebanon

I took the time to avoid saying something you would have later correct me on bsbray

Is the government there more sunni friendly?

This whole burn is already in northern Iraq and North Africa. Maybe it will go as far as Iran? I don't know how hot it will get in Europe but needless to say, their culture, especially scandinavian culture, probably will never recover.

Europe is in a very dangerous position. They're caught between different factions just like the US is, and on top of that they have all of these Muslim fundamentalists pouring across their borders from war zones in Syria and Libya. They're going to be dealing with the ramifications of that for years just because they're too politically correct to have the guts to send them all back where they came from.
    Yes.

But that is a slippery slope to be one, I mean true conservatism.

How does one decide how much of the cancer to cut? When does it become racism? The US faces similar choices with immigration.

I've found that conservative ideas really appeal to me, not because ultra-conservatives like Ann Coulter spews witty comments, but because the neo-liberal ideas like the ones Europe is trying to apply with the zomb^bk^bk^bk^bk refugees just doesn't work. It only makes sense to accept foreigners when they have compatible values. That requires some level of "discrimination" (in the sense that you pick and choose according to some culture-centric or other important arbitrary criteria).
    Last edited by lcam88, 15th June 2016 at 13:18.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2016), Bob (15th June 2016), bsbray (15th June 2016), Dreamtimer (15th June 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    That they haven't yet gone for the Lebanese is likely because they are sunnis.
    ISIS hasn't really tried to screw with Israel yet either. That's funny huh? I'm not sure how much stock to put into the religious affiliation angle because at the end of the day the Saudi Royals are no more following the ethics of Islam than the Vatican is following Christian teachings. If the Sauds are making back-door deals with the Israelis then they really aren't that concerned about religious differences.

How does one decide how much of the cancer to cut? When does it become racism? The US faces similar choices with immigration.
    Culture isn't dependent on race. What these people in Europe don't seem to realize, who are calling everyone against this mass movement of Muslim immigrants racist, is that in the Muslim culture where these people come from they are extremely intolerant compared to European culture. Culture in the Middle East is not western just like Asian culture is not western. They don't have the same values, which is why many of them will assault or rape women just for wearing certain kinds of clothing and think nothing wrong with it, or even that they're doing the right thing. They have to be assimilated into European values or else Europe is going to be assimilated into their values, which will ultimately mean less tolerance.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2016), Chester (16th June 2016), lcam88 (15th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    LOL Very true.

ISIS hasn't really tried to screw with Israel yet either. That's funny huh? I'm not sure how much stock to put into the religious affiliation angle because at the end of the day the Saudi Royals are no more following the ethics of Islam than the Vatican is following Christian teachings. If the Sauds are making back-door deals with the Israelis then they really aren't that concerned about religious differences.

Culture isn't dependent on race.
    Yet culture is another parameter by which to discriminate groups of people. My point when using the term "racism", was actually meant more englobing to include discrimination of all sorts and that indeed is required when making any selection. I think the term is much better understood than "culture-centrism" or "ethno-centrism". Maybe that helps.

Whether either type of discrimination is "bad", depends on the micro-sensitivities of individuals as they are subject to the "sorting-machine". If the circumstances are found to be demeaning, disrespectful, derogatory or the like, people in the circumstance then to think the discrimination is "bad".

Any time criteria of some kind (race, culture, monetary value, IQ testing, genetic profiling, peer group evaluations, etc) is applied to sort candidates there is a measure of arbitrary criteria involved in the discriminations being made.

I could actually care less about whether zo^bk^bk migrants are of one race, ethnicity, religion or whatever other criteria. That is the fine line to be determined.

What these people in Europe don't seem to realize, who are calling everyone against this mass movement of Muslim immigrants racist, is that in the Muslim culture where these people come from they are extremely intolerant compared to European culture. Culture in the Middle East is not western just like Asian culture is not western. They don't have the same values, which is why many of them will assault or rape women just for wearing certain kinds of clothing and think nothing wrong with it, or even that they're doing the right thing.
    YES!
    They have to be assimilated into European values or else Europe is going to be assimilated into their values, which will ultimately mean less tolerance.
    OR, Europe will have to kick them out.

I like Ann Coulters position on this: If they feel their culture is so good, why don't they go back to where they came from?
    Last edited by lcam88, 15th June 2016 at 17:50.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (16th June 2016), Chester (16th June 2016), Elen (16th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm adding this video here since we had a discussion about the factions and how they are related to ISIS.

This video caught me by surprise, as some of you may have noticed I've been rather defensive of Israel even when other members here where rather more critical of them.

INL has just released another news broadcast that perfectly reflects my views on the subject matter being discussed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr47mKJeuaU

Basically this is confirmation of something we all have been suspecting.

PS I agree except for the positions regarding god... That is something for people who identify with the more "formal indoctrinations".
    Last edited by lcam88, 23rd October 2016 at 12:39.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (24th October 2016), Elen (24th October 2016), JRS (24th October 2016)