Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [Bunk] Parallel Universe: The Mandela Effect

Thanks
    Virginia Woolf wasn't a poet. She wrote novels and essays. Her novels were written in a style of writing called "stream of consciousness" I don't know that she could be described as a scholar either. She was home schooled and self educated for the most part. But she was an intellectual, an innovative thinker and an aristocrat. She believed in the empowerment of women but ultimately rejected the word "feminist". She disliked labels.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (4th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (4th August 2016), Elen (4th August 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    Her sister, Vanessa, was the painter.
    Last edited by 161803398, 4th August 2016 at 09:17.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (4th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (4th August 2016), Elen (4th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    The Mandela effect is only for those who have eyes to see it. I am not going to try to convince anyone anymore. Just relaying evidence here as it comes available.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ncUry_jqY

Ever hear the saying "heart in the right place?" How can the heart be in the "right place" and is there a wrong place. Can the physical heart move around the chest cavity. Maybe the phrase isn't meant to be taken literally OR maybe it is...

The physical heart has moved to be in alignment with the heart Chakra. Even found an old Chakra diagram with the physical heart being offset which you can see in the middle picture. Man's heart wasn't in the right place because we were fallen beings. This defect has been corrected by the esoteric powers and the heart is now where it should be. If you believe the heart Chakra is real, then this change will have a massive impact on the future of the human species. The Atman (physical heart) considered the essential self is aligned with the Anahata (heart Chakra).

The perfect residue of the old reality is the pledge of allegiance. The right hand goes on the left breast where the heart used to be.

Last edited by Novusod, 5th August 2016 at 10:18.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (5th August 2016), Dreamtimer (5th August 2016), Elen (5th August 2016), RealityCreation (5th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    I am not going to try to convince anyone anymore. Just relaying evidence here as it comes available.
    Novusod, you have the same right as anybody else to speak your truth and I think you've made a wise decision here. Who knows what will show up for you/us.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (5th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Novusod (5th August 2016), RealityCreation (15th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Big shift just occurred and it is in line with the missing "S" predictions. This is huge and unreal.

Daylight Savings Time is now Daylight Saving Time with no "S."

This may not resonate with everyone but look at Google trends. People who spell Savings with the "s" are a huge majority even though that is incorrect. Wowzer!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (14th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), modwiz (13th August 2016), RealityCreation (15th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I was able to see the Big Dipper last night being an area that afforded me a lower altitude view of the sky. I had been unable to see it from where I am living. It sure is a beautiful sight.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (14th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), Novusod (13th August 2016), RealityCreation (15th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I was able to see the Big Dipper last night being an area that afforded me a lower altitude view of the sky. I had been unable to see it from where I am living. It sure is a beautiful sight.
    I have not been able to look for the Big Dipper or Orion because it has been rather overcast.

Cliff High says there is a "NEW" Type of weather phenomena appearing on the Earth which he calls "Rivers from the sky." The mainstream media is calling them rain bombs.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD2hP7NXa18

Rain bombs? This is a thing now.

My home was hit with a rain bomb and it was 5 inches in 15 minutes.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (14th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), modwiz (13th August 2016), RealityCreation (15th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Tobias Lars in this talk fits here IMO. I really agree with him because he says what I hear in my own innards. The wavelength he shares is about transformation and the veil shredding..... he is a talker fir sure but never boring IMO.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCbKu2vsKp0

One thing I know is true is that the predictions made by Edgar Cayce for the timeline of catastrophe were probably accurate for A DIFFERENT timeline.
    Edgar Cayce was soo accurate in his medical readings that his complete fail for the earth changes may have been because WE CHANGED our mind. I say that because I cannot help but adhere to US being One with the Universal Mind that sets the patterns.

IMO the fact that I disagree with some "evidence" does not mean I disagree that timelines shift. Thanks for the conviction you have Novusod.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2016), Aragorn (14th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (14th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), modwiz (13th August 2016), Novusod (13th August 2016), RealityCreation (15th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just another day in bizarro world.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (14th August 2016), Elen (14th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), RealityCreation (15th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    This is a thread close to my heart Novosud & it is interesting but not surprising to me to see how the concept of parallel realities is really beginning to gain momentum now. "Time" & energy is becoming more malleable now than ever.

Back in 2006/2007 I spent a lot of time researching Quantum Physics, the Many Worlds Theory, String theory etc in an effort to understanding more about what I was doing with my work as an energetic healing facilitator and that was my first introduction
    to understanding parallel realities.

So for me, parallel realities are the norm rather than the exception, I've had many, many experiences personally & I often have parallel realities show up during my sessions with clients & when we access them shift happens almost immediately. They are a part of
    my every day life and how I create my reality. So you do not need to convince me, I am already convinced

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (15th August 2016), Elen (15th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), Novusod (15th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you RealityCreation. Same here. I have been aware of personal reality shifts since the mid 1990s but I always kept my mouth shut about it until making this thread. I recently broke through to my 65 year old father with a Jaws Mandela effect. Kind of knocked him out of his slumber since this was his favorite movie.

The line "We're going to need a bigger boat" has now been changed to You're going to need a bigger boat.

Totally flabbergasted.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT9BeGNnCqw

This thread is just for tracking the scope of the phenomenon. Awareness of the Mandela effect seems to be growing exponentially.

Google trends shows search traffic has quadrupled in the last month.

The computer I have been using for the last 8 years has changed just this morning. It was originally made by a company called "APTVIA" now it is made by "APEVIA." What the hell.
    Last edited by Novusod, 15th August 2016 at 15:45.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Elen (15th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), modwiz (15th August 2016), RealityCreation (15th August 2016)

Thanks
    I am sure the powers that be would love to change all the news retroactively and have as many people as possible believe they had shifted to an alternative dimension. Maybe they can keep those people for their new world...easy to control....ooops, you must be experiencing a dimensional shift....in this world, the CIA was never involved in regime change, the US never gave support to terrorists, the Russians really are evil and America really is fighting for democracy.

Memory is very important...it shouldn't be trivialized. Many people remember words incorrectly, particularly if they have been whispered or otherwise obfuscated and then said again in a different way or popularized with an image and a misquote. Most people don't do enough research before they put their credibility on the line. But credibility along with a bit of restraint are important assets that should not be lightly tossed aside.
    Last edited by 161803398, 15th August 2016 at 22:26.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Elen (16th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), modwiz (15th August 2016), Novusod (16th August 2016), RealityCreation (16th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Have you come across Cynthia Sue Larson Novosud? If not, you may find her work interesting as she has a degree in physics & has been writing about the mandela effect for a number of years & has detailed many of the same examples that you have posted about.

I hadn't heard of her until I just came across her now in this article - The Amazing Rise of the Mandela Effect http://wakeup-world.com/2016/08/13/t...ce=getresponse

Further down in the article she states:

Taken individually – the way such observations of discrepancies between what we remember and recorded historical evidence have always been noted up until now – a single person feeling unsettled by noticing such a change would have been chalked up to their having made some kind of cognitive error. But, when such “mis-remembered” recollections are considered collectively, we are presented with the possibility that we are witnessing collectively agreed-upon awareness of differently remembered historical facts that we can start to take notice of.

Some scoffers have leapt to the conclusion that Mandela Effect experiencers who are noticing long-familiar words in movies, TV shows, books, and products are most likely suddenly sharing ‘false memories’, due to the fact that human memories are not fully reliable. However such an explanation allows us to leave unquestioned some old assumptions that have quietly started to crumble at their very foundations since the advent of quantum physics just over a hundred years ago. While quantum physics shows us there can be no such thing as an objective observer, and now that two thirds of physicists recently surveyed agree that you and I and everything that exists does so in a superposition of states, we clearly need to revise both our scientific methodology and our assumptions about reality.

Superposition: The principle of superposition claims that while we do not know what the state of any object is, it is actually in all possible states simultaneously, as long as we don’t look to check. It is the measurement itself that causes the object to be limited to a single possibility. [source]

While I agree with the observation that human memories often do not match current historical records, it’s clear that stopping the thought process regarding the Mandela Effect at that point is premature, and does not match what we are learning about the primacy of quantum logic in the natural world.

I’ve been researching this phenomena since the 1990s. It was originally called “reality shifts”, and first appeared in print in the book “Future Memory” by PMH Atwater to describe common (yet strange) experiences that near-death experiencers frequently have. I have been reporting on individual recollections of alternate histories involving everything from changes in books, to dead people alive again, to changes in the way motor memory works since 1999, in the earliest edition of my first book on this subject, Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World, and in my free monthly Realityshifters ezine. I’m currently pursuing this Mandela Effect / reality shift topic in interviews with experts in the fields of quantum biology (such as Johnjoe McFadden), quantum cognition (such as Jerome Busemeyer), and quantum cosmology (such as Yasunori Nomura) on my blog and “Living the Quantum Dream” radio show. What I’m noticing is that this phenomenon appears to not be new, but rather we have reached a point in society where for the first time we are able to share memories with others that are different from the collective whole – and sometimes our memories show the same kind of alternate pasts that physicists such as Stephen Hawking have told us exist.

When we consider the matter of “confabulation” and “false recollections” at this dawning of the new Quantum Age, we see that we may eventually call such things “alternate recollections,” in recognition of awareness of the fact that we know that each and every one of us exists in a superimposed state, with access to many possible alternate histories, presents, and futures. The idea that the many worlds of quantum physics might be one and the same as the multiverse has been proposed by such esteemed physicists as Dr. Yasunori Nomura and Dr. Raphael Bousso of UC Berkeley, and increasing numbers of scientists are feeling optimistic that we might yet find evidence that we indeed live in a multiverse.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Elen (16th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016), Novusod (16th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is another "fine" mess you've gotten me into.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nQvKjy3M4A

Thanks for sharing the article RealityCreation.

Edit: fixed broken video
    Last edited by Novusod, 19th August 2016 at 18:36.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (16th August 2016), Elen (19th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This guy has an interesting take on the Mandela Effect. It is similar to what Modwiz said a month ago in his YouTube video analogy about the car's rear view mirror. What is behind you is not the main focus when driving. Keep your eyes forward and be aware of what is happening now in the present moment.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgd335DViTE

Here is the big revelation. Your present is not determined by your past. He uses the example of if he had an injury from 5 years ago and broke his leg. Now ever since then he walks with a limp. Then the Mandela effect occurred and his injury disappeared and he no longer had the limp. What happened in his past does not solidify his present. The past is actually determined by the present.
    Last edited by Novusod, 19th August 2016 at 18:35.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th August 2016), Elen (19th August 2016)