Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: [Bunk] Parallel Universe: The Mandela Effect

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Oversized chicken from another universe:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2017), Aragorn (23rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd March 2017), Elen (24th March 2017), Maggie (24th March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's a huge chicken. I had to look it up, it's a Brahma and larger than average.

If I get chickens I'll get Rhode Island Reds.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2017), Aragorn (23rd March 2017), Elen (24th March 2017), Maggie (24th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    The lost SHAZAAM movie.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0rchvuoMU

What day is today again?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2017), Elen (2nd April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    The Mandela effect is named after Nelson Mandela who died in 2013 at the age of 95. However, millions of people all across the world have a false memory of him dying 30 years ago in prison. It seems a bit sketchy as a proof of parallel universes but it goes deeper.

Maybe it is called the Mandala effect and not Mandela effect. There is something wrong with our collective memories. Millions of people are noticing glitches in the matrix.

Christians who have memorized their scriptures know that the bible has been changed.

(large picture of bibles) Proofs

In Luke Chapter 17 verse 31 it currently says in the King James Version of the bible: (Pictured on the lower left)
    Luke 17:31 - In that day he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down and take it away. And he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

"STUFF in the house." What the hell. "Stuff" isn't a biblical word, it is 20th century slang to mean people's things.

(Pictured on the Upper left is an pocket reference mini-bible which has the original real quote of Luke 17:31)
    Luke 17:31 - In that day he which shall be upon the housetop, and his goods in the house, let him not come down and take it away. And he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

Here it says "goods in the house" as it should say but the other main bible I have been reading for 30 has been changed in some type of miracle. It is not just Luke 17:31 but Matthew 9:17 as well.

In Matthew Chapter 9 verse 17 it currently says in the King James Version of the bible: (Pictured on the lower Right)
    Matthew 9:17 - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles; else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish; but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

It is NOT supposed to say "bottles break." Bottles won't break if you new wine in them. That doesn't make sense. It is supposed to say wineskins NOT bottles. The correct quote can be seen in the pocket bible where is still says wineskins.

Matthew 9:17 - Neither do men put new wine into old wineskins; else the wineskins break, and the wine runneth out, and the wineskins perish; but they put new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.

The bible scripture has BEEN changed somehow. The miracle extends even beyond the bible. Gene Wilder the original Willy Wonka came back to life. HE DIED. I remember it but Wikipedia says he is still alive.

Mohammad Ali died a few days ago but many remember him dying years ago.

Then there is popular media:

- Loony Toons has changed to Loony Tunes.

- Gordons' Fishman became Gorton's Fishman.

- Interview with A Vampire is now called Interview with THE Vampire.

- Berenstein Bears becoming Berenstain Bears

Movie Quotes have changed as well:
    - Forest Gump's famous line now says: "Life was like a box of chocolates." instead of "Life is like a box of chocolates."
    - In Snow White the Evil Queen says the mirror: "Magic Mirror on the wall" instead of "Mirror, mirror on the wall."
    - In Field of Dreams the voice now says: "Build it and HE with come." instead of the usual "Build it and they will come."
    - In Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader no longer says "Luke, I am your father."

There are even videos of James Earl Jones saying the old line "Luke, I am your father."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkhsYqGQyi8

How the movie appears now even on old VHS:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8

Geography has also changed according to some people:
    - South America has shifted to the East
    - Australia has shifted
    - The Pyramids have moved (Khafre and Khufu's pyramids have switched places)
    This is not the Great Pyramid anymore.

The one on the right is the Great Pyramid now.

Some type of parallel reality is emerging right now. This is not crazy. This is really happening. Trust only in your mind and in your higher guidance. Some people may remember this differently but that doesn't mean it is not happening. Millions of people are having the same false memories. That in of itself is something extraordinary.

What do you guys think? There are some powerful old souls on this forum who might know a thing or two. I encountered similar time warps in the 90s but this is a lot bigger and more people are noticing it. I suspect this is only the tip of the iceberg here. The more people that see this the better.
    So much Mandala talk of late, always enjoyed this our members shares.