Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bunk] Parallel Universe: The Mandela Effect

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts

[Bunk] Parallel Universe: The Mandela Effect

The Mandela effect is named after Nelson Mandela who died in 2013 at the age of 95. However, millions of people all across the world have a false memory of him dying 30 years ago in prison. It seems a bit sketchy as a proof of parallel universes but it goes deeper.

Maybe it is called the Mandala effect and not Mandela effect. There is something wrong with our collective memories. Millions of people are noticing glitches in the matrix.

Christians who have memorized their scriptures know that the bible has been changed.

(large picture of bibles) Proofs

In Luke Chapter 17 verse 31 it currently says in the King James Version of the bible: (Pictured on the lower left)
    Luke 17:31 - In that day he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down and take it away. And he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

"STUFF in the house." What the hell. "Stuff" isn't a biblical word, it is 20th century slang to mean people's things.

(Pictured on the Upper left is an pocket reference mini-bible which has the original real quote of Luke 17:31)
    Luke 17:31 - In that day he which shall be upon the housetop, and his goods in the house, let him not come down and take it away. And he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

Here it says "goods in the house" as it should say but the other main bible I have been reading for 30 has been changed in some type of miracle. It is not just Luke 17:31 but Matthew 9:17 as well.

In Matthew Chapter 9 verse 17 it currently says in the King James Version of the bible: (Pictured on the lower Right)
    Matthew 9:17 - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles; else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish; but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

It is NOT supposed to say "bottles break." Bottles won't break if you new wine in them. That doesn't make sense. It is supposed to say wineskins NOT bottles. The correct quote can be seen in the pocket bible where is still says wineskins.

Matthew 9:17 - Neither do men put new wine into old wineskins; else the wineskins break, and the wine runneth out, and the wineskins perish; but they put new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.

The bible scripture has BEEN changed somehow. The miracle extends even beyond the bible. Gene Wilder the original Willy Wonka came back to life. HE DIED. I remember it but Wikipedia says he is still alive.

Mohammad Ali died a few days ago but many remember him dying years ago.

Then there is popular media:

- Loony Toons has changed to Loony Tunes.

- Gordons' Fishman became Gorton's Fishman.

- Interview with A Vampire is now called Interview with THE Vampire.

- Berenstein Bears becoming Berenstain Bears

Movie Quotes have changed as well:
    - Forest Gump's famous line now says: "Life was like a box of chocolates." instead of "Life is like a box of chocolates."
    - In Snow White the Evil Queen says the mirror: "Magic Mirror on the wall" instead of "Mirror, mirror on the wall."
    - In Field of Dreams the voice now says: "Build it and HE with come." instead of the usual "Build it and they will come."
    - In Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader no longer says "Luke, I am your father."

There are even videos of James Earl Jones saying the old line "Luke, I am your father."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkhsYqGQyi8

How the movie appears now even on old VHS:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8

Geography has also changed according to some people:
    - South America has shifted to the East
    - Australia has shifted
    - The Pyramids have moved (Khafre and Khufu's pyramids have switched places)
    This is not the Great Pyramid anymore.

The one on the right is the Great Pyramid now.

Some type of parallel reality is emerging right now. This is not crazy. This is really happening. Trust only in your mind and in your higher guidance. Some people may remember this differently but that doesn't mean it is not happening. Millions of people are having the same false memories. That in of itself is something extraordinary.

What do you guys think? There are some powerful old souls on this forum who might know a thing or two. I encountered similar time warps in the 90s but this is a lot bigger and more people are noticing it. I suspect this is only the tip of the iceberg here. The more people that see this the better.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 6th June 2016 at 11:55. Reason: fixed your image link ;)

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th June 2022), Aragorn (6th June 2016), Cearna (8th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), DNA (13th June 2016), Dreamtimer (6th June 2016), Elen (6th June 2016), Frances (25th June 2016), heyokah (8th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), Joanna (7th June 2016), lookbeyond (6th June 2016), M-Albion-3D (1st July 2016), modwiz (6th June 2016), pointessa (28th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    The Pyramid-Scandal:
    changed ? but not at Wiki:
    Cheops-Pyramid ist the Great Pyramid.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th June 2016), DNA (13th June 2016), Dreamtimer (6th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    The Pyramid-Scandal:
    changed ? but not at Wiki:
    Cheops-Pyramid ist the Great Pyramid.
    Cheops-Pyramid is just another name for Khufu's Pyramid.

This is a current screenshot from Wikipedia on the Great Pyramid. This is not something that is being disputed. The Mandela effect has to do with our memories.

Millions of people have false memories of Khafra's Pyramid being the great Pyramid. They all remember the middle Pyramid being the Great Pyramid because it lines up with the Sphinx and resembles the Pyramid on the back of the $1 dollar bill. The theory behind the Mandela effect is that these memories are evidence of a parallel universe. Some people are from a different reality and they remember things differently because things happened differently in that other reality.

The Pyramid in of itself does not prove the existence of a parallel universe. What does prove the alternate reality it is lots of things that are messed up and LOTS of people are noticing it.

Celebrities people swore died have come back to life.

It is if you woke up tomorrow and suddenly Michael Jackson was alive again and all sources that say he died had been erased but you can talk to people and lots of people will remember his death.
    That is the Mandela effect.

The Mandela effect is a combination of things that point to the existence of a parallel universe.
    - Changes in geography (Continent of South America moved, Austria has moved North, Japan moved North)
    - Remembering historical events differently (Some people say the Lindbergh baby was never found and the man who stood up to the tank in Tiananmin Square being run over.)
    - Changes in cartoons
    - Movie quotes being changed
    - TV shows changed (A lot point to the song from Mr Rodgers being: “It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.” In this reality, it’s “It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood.”
    - Consumer products being renamed
    - Changes in the bible (Matthew 9:17 and Luke 17:31, the Lords Prayer has changed)
    - How things are spelled. (Mahatmas Gandhi vs Mahatmas Ghandi; Grayhound vs Greyhound)

For me I am one of those people who came from another reality. Some people may always remember this reality but for me it is different.

Conclusions:
    What this all means. Are realities merging? Is the 3D to 4D to 5D shift that long been prophesied finally happening and the General Public is noticing it. That would be a first something major spiritual to happen outside of the usual circuit of new-agers.

More troubling is Forest Gump's famous line: "My momma always used to say. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
    What is the universe trying to tell us.
    Is life over. It used to say "Life IS like a box of chocolates."
    Now it says "Life WAS..."

Maybe reality has always been changing more people are just noticing it now because of the internet. Every time you have Deja vu it could be a reality shift.
    Last edited by Novusod, 6th June 2016 at 18:56.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2016), Cearna (8th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), DNA (13th June 2016), Dreamtimer (7th June 2016), Joanna (7th June 2016), modwiz (6th June 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I tend to believe that there could be an infinite number of parallel universes/realities, but I'm having a hard time with these arguments.

Christians who have memorized their scriptures know that the bible has been changed.
    The images you posted show two different Bibles with two different verses. If I am understanding correctly, your argument is that an entire reality has shifted into another one but we still have Bible versions from both of them. So the idea you are presenting is not that reality has entirely shifted but apparently just some things are different and not others. But the real problem I have is that whoever took these pictures didn't think it was relevant to also take a picture showing which translation and edition each Bible is. There are hundreds of different translations and renderings of the Bible into modern language. Someone can claim that these are supposed to be the same Bible version but to me it is a fairly routine observation that they are obviously not the same translation.

Another thing is that people often just remember things incorrectly. This is easy to do and not much different than being ignorant about things in general. I just posted a video not long ago of a French guy on a game show who (along with over half the audience) thought that the Sun revolves around the Earth. You could also make the argument that this guy and half the audience must have just come from some parallel reality where the Sun does indeed revolve around the Earth, but for me the simpler and more likely answer is that the guy was just totally ignorant on the subject.

My grandma read a while back that Betty White was dead on a Facebook post, and started calling people and telling them about it. I told her that she better double-check because people post death hoaxes all the time, and sure enough Betty White was still alive. Now if I had not told my grandma to check the erroneous information she had just read, she might have seen Betty White a few weeks later and been surprised that she was "no longer" dead. It would only complicate the problem if you don't remember where you heard the hoax info, so instead of being able to blame it on a Facebook prank you get the vague notion instead that reality must be morphing around and that people are resurrecting themselves spontaneously.

My main problem here is that the idea itself may have legitimacy on some level, but the examples and arguments being used to support it are not properly documented (ie neglecting to take a picture of the Bible version information), there has been no consideration of alternative possibilities (something crucial to defending a hypothesis), and the argument as presented is not provable because it is not falsifiable. If someone remembers things to have always been the way that they still are right now, then the convenient excuse is that they're from "this reality," rather than that they simply have a better memory and pay more attention to detail. So there has to be a way to test whether or not this is valid one way or the other, and I don't see any effort to actually do that.

Btw here is the etymology of the word "stuff," which comes from the 1300's: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=stuff

Of course it could be claimed that this etymology is also from this reality instead of whichever one people came from who can't believe that "stuff" isn't actually a modern word. Which goes back to my point that this idea can't be proven true or false because it is designed in a way to be unfalsifiable. The problem has to be framed in a falsifiable way before it can be tested and the hypothesis found either true or false.
    Last edited by bsbray, 6th June 2016 at 19:23.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2016), Cearna (8th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (7th June 2016), Elen (6th June 2016), Joanna (7th June 2016), lookbeyond (6th June 2016), modwiz (6th June 2016), Novusod (7th June 2016), pointessa (28th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Novusod, interesting topic and a little scary! There are also the people like Dolores Canon (from memory) who talk about a "new Earth" - a separation of souls, some remain on this 3D Earth with others somehow leaving /graduating to a better/new Earth, i guess the lucky ones? -- i wonder if this has anything to do with the line in the bible which states something to the effect that "one will be taken and another remain", "in the blink of an eye" etc, and could this be the "harvest" of The Law of One?? mmmm, has it already happened and we have all been left behind and does this mean WE get to contend with catastrophic Earth changes?

The Mandela effect is interesting, even the youth of today talk about this, my young teenage daughter was only telling me about it a few days ago..

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2016), Cearna (8th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (7th June 2016), Joanna (7th June 2016), Novusod (6th June 2016), pointessa (28th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I tend to believe that there could be an infinite number of parallel universes/realities, but I'm having a hard time with these arguments.

The images you posted show two different Bibles with two different verses. If I am understanding correctly, your argument is that an entire reality has shifted into another one but we still have Bible versions from both of them. So the idea you are presenting is not that reality has entirely shifted but apparently just some things are different and not others. But the real problem I have is that whoever took these pictures didn't think it was relevant to also take a picture showing which translation and edition each Bible is. There are hundreds of different translations and renderings of the Bible into modern language. Someone can claim that these are supposed to be the same Bible version but to me it is a fairly routine observation that they are obviously not the same translation.
    I probably didn't explain the bible thing very clearly. These are both my personal bibles. The small bible is a pocket bible of the King James Version of Bible published in 1982. It is not a complete bible and has only some of the chapters of the New Testament. This bible is for some reason unchanged and still shows the old verses.

The larger bible is full King James version of the Bible published in 1972. It contains messed up quotes at least to my memory. Some people feel these are the way the quotes have always been. Both bibles should say the same thing.

The bible quotes in question are Matthew 9:17 where is says bottles instead of "wineskins" and Luke 17:31 where it says Stuff instead of "Goods." I have read that quote many times and always remember it being "wineskins" in KJV.

The Lords Prayer has also been changed in both the full bible and the mini bible (Matthew 6:9-13). This is what it says:
    Our Father in heaven,
    Hallowed by your name.
    Your kingdom come.
    Your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven,
    Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors.
    And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
    For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
    Amen
    That is shocking to ME personally because that is not the prayer I memorized and recited daily for over 20 years. The Lords Prayer from Luke 11:2-4 is also changed and not as I remember. This is from the gospel of Luke:
    Our Father in heaven,
    Hallowed by your name.
    Your kingdom come.
    Your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven,
    Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our sins, for we forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
    And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
    On a side note the Lord's prayer was always different between what Matthew and Luke remembered. Both Matthew and Luke heard the same quote from Jesus but remembered it differently.

Another thing is that people often just remember things incorrectly. This is easy to do and not much different than being ignorant about things in general. I just posted a video not long ago of a French guy on a game show who (along with over half the audience) thought that the Sun revolves around the Earth. You could also make the argument that this guy and half the audience must have just come from some parallel reality where the Sun does indeed revolve around the Earth, but for me the simpler and more likely answer is that the guy was just totally ignorant on the subject.

My grandma read a while back that Betty White was dead on a Facebook post, and started calling people and telling them about it. I told her that she better double-check because people post death hoaxes all the time, and sure enough Betty White was still alive. Now if I had not told my grandma to check the erroneous information she had just read, she might have seen Betty White a few weeks later and been surprised that she was "no longer" dead. It would only complicate the problem if you don't remember where you heard the hoax info, so instead of being able to blame it on a Facebook prank you get the vague notion instead that reality must be morphing around and that people are resurrecting themselves spontaneously.

My main problem here is that the idea itself may have legitimacy on some level, but the examples and arguments being used to support it are not properly documented (ie neglecting to take a picture of the Bible version information), there has been no consideration of alternative possibilities (something crucial to defending a hypothesis), and the argument as presented is not provable because it is not falsifiable. If someone remembers things to have always been the way that they still are right now, then the convenient excuse is that they're from "this reality," rather than that they simply have a better memory and pay more attention to detail. So there has to be a way to test whether or not this is valid one way or the other, and I don't see any effort to actually do that.
    It is healthy to be skeptical especially about something like this. It is fair enough that some people do miss-remember things. For the bibles I will get some pictures of the copyrights shortly.

EDIT: Full Bible ______________________________________________ Mini Bible

-on second look they DO seem to be different versions KJV vs New JKV
    -The point I am trying to make is not that these bibles are different but that the KJV is saying things it is not supposed to say

Btw here is the etymology of the word "stuff," which comes from the 1300's: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=stuff

Of course it could be claimed that this etymology is also from this reality instead of whichever one people came from who can't believe that "stuff" isn't actually a modern word. Which goes back to my point that this idea can't be proven true or false because it is designed in a way to be unfalsifiable. The problem has to be framed in a falsifiable way before it can be tested and the hypothesis found either true or false.
    I looked at that very Etymology page before making my original post. "Stuff" used in the 1300s did NOT means peoples' things. First reference to "Stuff" is as a verb. As a noun "Stuff" referred to the padding in quilts and clothing. People referring to their possessions as "Stuff" is 20th century lingo. Luke 17:31 mentioning "Stuff in the house" instead of "goods in the house" is beyond weird.

There a many other things than I have listed here.
    Last edited by Novusod, 7th June 2016 at 05:02.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2016), bsbray (7th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Elen (7th June 2016), Joanna (7th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), modwiz (7th June 2016), pointessa (28th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Novusod, how instances of 'memory disparity' are interpreted will depend on your point of view. If you view from the perspective, as you say of yourself, of being someone from a parallel reality, then you're likely to interpret these sort of instances as examples of that - or at least, suggesting it.

Another viewpoint could be that individual and collective mismatching or changed/changing memories are part of the effect on consciousness/beings/souls that are involved in and with an apparent reality which is in fact a simulation - and that these mismatches would then be evidence of 'cracks' appearing in the realism of the simulation.
    If this was the case, one would need to know whether these mismatches are happening more often than they used to, or whether there's a long-term ongoing level of disjuncture that hasn't changed in quantity (or quality), to determine if this could be taken as a sign of the hold of the simulation weakening on those who are involved with - perceiving and experiencing - it.

The examples you've used are qualitatively different as measures. The Great Pyramid title swapping to a different pyramid at Giza isn't in the same mode of measure as words being changed in different editions of a book, such as the bible - which is contigent perhaps on human fallibility, but also on changing preferences, ideologies and intents of a given group of people in a given point in time.
    You've just reminded me of the Lord's Prayer as I learnt it at school, which was this version:

Our Father, which art in heaven
    Hallowed be thy name
    Thy kingdom come
    Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread
    And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
    For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever, Amen.

As you can see from the language I must come from a bygone era, haha. In the second last line, 'deliver us from evil' takes on a different slant as 'deliver us from the evil one', doesn't it? I don't regard or feel that as evidence of a parallel reality though, but more of a shift in collective focus toward concepts of evil...and reality.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (7th June 2016), Elen (7th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), modwiz (8th June 2016), Novusod (7th June 2016), pointessa (28th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I just discovered my own Mandela effect regards Mandela. I was sure at the time of his state funeral, after all the false alarms or murmurs of his passing, that there was plenty of stories that were pointing out the date of the procession and time of internment coincided nicely with the fact that on the 16th of December, the day after the 10 day national holiday culminating in the state funeral at the Union Buildings... the Voortrekker Monument, which is on site to the Union Buildings, has its annual 'purpose'. In that a beam of sunlight from an aperture in its dome strikes the cenotaph at 12 noon on the 16th of December to commemorate their Battle of Blood River in 1838. There were stories comparing into some of the other symbolism of this strange monument. But now it seems very hard to find anything about all of that.

add : Although I do see how my recollection of dates and skimming of other people's recollection of dates is far from faultless :-O
    Last edited by enjoy being, 7th June 2016 at 09:55.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Elen (7th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), modwiz (8th June 2016), Novusod (7th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is more of an evidence gathering effort than anything else. I am not trying to prove any of these points individually but I want to get a conversation going about them. We have been discussing Sylvie's (NewEarth) Atlantis Survivor series for almost a year now. She proved history has been changed. This thread is built along similar lines but with a focus on the present. All of reality could be rewriting itself right under our noses without our noticing. The only problem is people are noticing. The Mandela Effect is a mass conscious event of the likes that has never been seen before. It is trending on Reddit and has its own forum now: https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect

The Mandela Effect has its own website http://mandelaeffect.com/
    There are over 100 new videos on youtube uploaded every day on it. It is to the point where I can't keep track of it any more.

Here are some highlights I found in the last 24 hours:

This video somewhat shows that people aren't just miss-remembering things.
    Magic Mirror scene in Skrek vs Snow White.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HaeigBAGo

*Maybe people confusing Skrek with Snow White
    *But then again why did the makers of Skrek get the line "Mirror, mirror on the wall" wrong if it is "Magic mirror?"

Also it is not just Shrek. There was a Star Trek episode from 1966 called "Mirror Mirror" which ironically enough involved an alternate reality.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oOqQ38XLv8

The store JCPenny is now called JCPenney in this reality. The restaurant Ruby Tuesday used to be called Ruby Tuesday's.

Video from 2007 of George W Bush joking that Mandela is dead.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbiddwzWLcI

*or maybe he is not joking. It hard to tell with Bush

More bible quotes:
    Luke 17:34 - "I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left."

TWO men in one bed. That is not Kosher. It never used to say two men. It used to be two in one bed. This has a lot of hard core Christians freaked out including a priest.

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male."

Since when is the word matrix in the bible? It used to say womb.

There is definitely something going on here. Parallel universe, Psyop, some history alteration program? In the book 1984 the government would delete people's memories with something called the "memory hole" and it was used to control the population.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), modwiz (8th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016), zendeavor (8th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    My last two Mystic View shows were about "Contrived History" and tonight we did the "Mandela Effect" which will go up this Sunday night. I will post the "History" show in my thread so as to not disturb this one. It is a conversation worthy of our consideration, IMO.

Regarding 'Scriptures" I believe we are seeing some old fashioned 3-D editing to accommodate current PC issues which are agenda driven. Things like 'stuff' and 'bottles' may be so common core students can relate.
    Last edited by modwiz, 8th June 2016 at 05:13.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), DNA (14th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), Novusod (8th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016), zendeavor (8th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    I probably didn't explain the bible thing very clearly. These are both my personal bibles. The small bible is a pocket bible of the King James Version of Bible published in 1982. It is not a complete bible and has only some of the chapters of the New Testament. This bible is for some reason unchanged and still shows the old verses.

The larger bible is full King James version of the Bible published in 1972. It contains messed up quotes at least to my memory. Some people feel these are the way the quotes have always been. Both bibles should say the same thing.

The bible quotes in question are Matthew 9:17 where is says bottles instead of "wineskins" and Luke 17:31 where it says Stuff instead of "Goods." I have read that quote many times and always remember it being "wineskins" in KJV.

The Lords Prayer has also been changed in both the full bible and the mini bible (Matthew 6:9-13). This is what it says:

That is shocking to ME personally because that is not the prayer I memorized and recited daily for over 20 years. The Lords Prayer from Luke 11:2-4 is also changed and not as I remember. This is from the gospel of Luke:

On a side note the Lord's prayer was always different between what Matthew and Luke remembered. Both Matthew and Luke heard the same quote from Jesus but remembered it differently.

It is healthy to be skeptical especially about something like this. It is fair enough that some people do miss-remember things. For the bibles I will get some pictures of the copyrights shortly.

EDIT: Full Bible ______________________________________________ Mini Bible

-on second look they DO seem to be different versions KJV vs New JKV
    -The point I am trying to make is not that these bibles are different but that the KJV is saying things it is not supposed to say

I looked at that very Etymology page before making my original post. "Stuff" used in the 1300s did NOT means peoples' things. First reference to "Stuff" is as a verb. As a noun "Stuff" referred to the padding in quilts and clothing. People referring to their possessions as "Stuff" is 20th century lingo. Luke 17:31 mentioning "Stuff in the house" instead of "goods in the house" is beyond weird.

There a many other things than I have listed here.

Yes, scripture is getting stuffed up. I would like the editors to go stuff themselves. Less violent than beating the stuffing out of them, lol.
    Last edited by modwiz, 8th June 2016 at 05:34.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), Novusod (8th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016), zendeavor (8th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    You've just reminded me of the Lord's Prayer as I learnt it at school, which was this version:

Our Father, which art in heaven
    Hallowed be thy name
    Thy kingdom come
    Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread
    And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
    For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever, Amen.

As you can see from the language I must come from a bygone era, haha. In the second last line, 'deliver us from evil' takes on a different slant as 'deliver us from the evil one', doesn't it? I don't regard or feel that as evidence of a parallel reality though, but more of a shift in collective focus toward concepts of evil...and reality.
    I was just about to say i remember the lords prayer exactly as you typed it then. Funily enough, i also come from perth. I wonder if theres any correlation there?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    I was just about to say i remember the lords prayer exactly as you typed it then. Funily enough, i also come from perth. I wonder if theres any correlation there?
    Oh, do you, jcocks? Well, the period I'm talking about is the 1960s-70s, and I presume 'the schools version' has changed since then!?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    My last two Mystic View shows were about "Contrived History" and tonight we did the "Mandela Effect" which will go up this Sunday night. I will post the "History" show in my thread so as to not disturb this one. It is a conversation worthy of our consideration, IMO.

Regarding 'Scriptures" I believe we are seeing some old fashioned 3-D editing to accommodate current PC issues which are agenda driven. Things like 'stuff' and 'bottles' may be so common core students can relate.
    You can post your video here because it is certainly relevant to the conversation. In fact I intend to do a lot of cross posting with other topics.

For example Sylvie's conclusion video discusses parallel reality. She said that people who have grown to have a taste for parasitic reality will continue on in that reality while others will get to experience a peaceful reality.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7Ao68g0Bw

She said it would take 400 years to happen but I think this Mandela effect is evidence that it is happening right now. If we are lucky maybe all those evil Illuminati types will simply get erased. They will become nothing more than a figment of our imaginations because they don't exist in the new shifted reality.

What Sylvie was talking about is based on the Vedic texts. I have some knowledge of Vedic scriptures but I am by no means an expert. Another mystic a few years back described it multi reality as a radio station. Some stations play classical music while other play heavy metal and all you have to do is change the dial if you don't like what you are listening to.

The odd thing is the current Mandela effect is not the first shift I ever experienced. I experienced another shift in the mid 90s. As I mentioned in other threads I have been remote viewing for years and even decades ever since I was a child. After I experienced the shift in the 90s I did a remote viewing and this is what I came up with.
    This writing was made before being exposed to any conspiracy theories on the internet. I didn't even have internet at the time.

In the very first reality there was no such thing as Illuminati. There was another group that controlled the planet but they weren't evil. Then there was a shift and everything felt darker. From these experiences I know there are other realities. I strongly believe that. Right now I feel like there is an even bigger shift than what occurred in the mid 90s.
    Last edited by Novusod, 8th June 2016 at 06:28.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016), TimeSensitive (8th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was in primary school in the 80s.

It's possible that these little differences may be more a sign of time travel rather than alternate realities in some cases.... its hard to say.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (27th June 2016), Divine Feminine (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), Novusod (8th June 2016), RealityCreation (22nd July 2016)