Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bunk] Parallel Universe: The Mandela Effect

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I had to good look at the movie from my collection. It's from a 1990 edition and has indeed the gun in it. It's very unassuming as it's only on for a short time when the lion also had another tool, so it is in the movie for sure, although we may not remember it, because of the shortness of it. It never showed Dorothy being shot though.
    It also deserves to be mentioned here that movie versions may differ depending on the market. For instance, there are several movies which have scenes in the DVD version for Europe which were not seen in the theatrical version and may also not be in the DVD version for the USA. Other movies may even have scenes which have been swapped in sequence. I will give you a few examples below.

1. In the DVD version of the movie Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, the Predator who comes to Earth in order to clean up after the Aliens have caused a Predator ship to crash here, allowing the Aliens to spread out, learns of what happened by way of the distress signal from the Predator ship just before it crashed. However, in the version which aired on digital television here — the word "aired" is a misnomer — he only really sees what has happened when he puts on the visor of one of the Predators who were killed by the Aliens, and thus long after having received the distress call, having travelled to Earth, and then ultimately having found the crashed ship.

2. Another example would be the movie Highlander IV: Endgame. In that movie, Connor MacLeod retreats into a special facility called the Sanctuary, which was created by the Watchers, where Immortals go in order to spend the rest of their existence in a state of semi-hibernation, so that the Gathering would not take place. Jacob Kell, knowing that Connor has gone to the Sanctuary, finds the Sanctuary, raids it, and beheads every Immortal there — taking all of their Quickenings in the process, of course — with the sole exception of Connor MacLeod, whom he hates and whom he wants to continue to live and suffer while watching everyone around him die.

• In the original movie, Methos explains to Duncan MacLeod that the Sanctuary was located on Holy Ground. However, this brought about loud protest from the fans, as the golden rule in the Highlander universe is that no Immortal — not even the most evil among them — will ever fight or kill on Holy Ground. Furthermore, it had already been hinted in the TV series that two Immortals did once battle on Holy Ground, at Pompeii, and that this was the cause of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Likewise, in "Highlander III: The Sorcerer", Connor is attacked by Kane inside a dojo which was once a Buddhist shrine — and thus, it is Holy Ground — and the dojo catches fire in what appears to be a paranormal way. By consequence, the passage where Methos says that the Sanctuary is located on Holy Ground was cut from the DVD release.

• In the same movie, there is a mock "last supper" scene, where Jacob Kell kills all of his henchmen one by one, and it is hinted that he also kills Kate, Duncan's former wife. You see the pearls of her necklace drop to the ground and bounce around. Then, during the final battle scene, where Duncan and Jacob fight to the death, Kell throws a pendant that once belonged to Kate onto Duncan — who's lying on the ground, heavily wounded — signifying that he killed her with the rest of his henchmen. This is then what gives Duncan the anger and the strength to get up again, fight Jacob Kell once more, and finally, behead him.

• Several versions of the movie leave it at that, but both of the versions I've seen have Duncan meet up with Kate again at the end of the movie, indicating that Kell chose to spare her, but that he wanted Duncan to believe she was dead. And yet, in the 2005 direct-to-DVD finale of the Highlander franchise, called "Highlander V: The Source", Duncan has been married to another woman, Anna, who is a mortal, and later in the movie, he names all the people whom he has had to (proverbially) watch die, Kate being one of them. But with Jacob Kell gone and Kate — herself also an Immortal — having survived the slaughter at Jacob Kell's "last supper", how and when did she die?

Anyway, again no Mandela effect there. Just differently edited and published versions of the same movie.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (16th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), Jengelen (16th July 2016), Maggie (17th July 2016), modwiz (17th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The Christopher Reeves Superman movie had all kinds of different scenes that I didn't see in the original theater showing but were in TV showings later on. It was silly stuff that seemed more geared towards children.

Weird about the gun. But Hollywood was very busy making guns and cigarettes cool. Why not have guns in a child's fantasy/dream?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), modwiz (17th July 2016), Novusod (17th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The Christopher Reeves Superman movie had all kinds of different scenes that I didn't see in the original theater showing but were in TV showings later on. It was silly stuff that seemed more geared towards children.

Weird about the gun. But Hollywood was very busy making guns and cigarettes cool. Why not have guns in a child's fantasy/dream?
    Digital editing makes things so much easier to cut and paste or insert new material with CGI. Hollywood is a poor example for Mandela effects, IMO.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), Maggie (17th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    be just another layer of game
    as hollyweird itself has explored indepth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLauqDChQGs

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (17th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Here is a residue for people who remember Isaiah 11:6 as "The Lion shall lay down with the lamb."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0gbNKSFcRc

-------

Here is the way I see this whole Mandela effect fitting into things. Historically the dark forces in the Illuminati have controlled humanity in three ways:
    1. Propaganda in Hollywood movies and on TV that create false narratives
    2. Advertising and consumerism to make the slaves love their masters
    3. The Bible (BUY Bull) which creates inverse morals

All three of these control mechanisms are under assault by invisible forces. The Mandela effect is not a psyop that is beginning. It is the ending of a centuries long psyop. The spell is breaking. Humans are being set free from the psyop. Many in the Mandela effect community think this is something to be feared. I think the Mandela effect is major positive step in human consciousness.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), modwiz (17th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post

I think the Mandela effect is major positive step in human consciousness.
    That was the conclusion Shelley and I came to in our video about it.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (17th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), Jengelen (18th July 2016), Novusod (17th July 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    I didn’t have any interest in this Mandala effect topic because there’s no way it can be proven (with what we know atm anyway), so I didn’t check this thread out until yesterday. It may be impossible to prove objectively but once something clashes with a vivid memory it certainly gets your attention.

I vividly remember the Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise movie was, “Interview with A Vampire”, so vividly that I still have a clear visual of the “A” from the movie jacket in my mind. Unfortunately I don’t own a copy, so I’ve been searching for pictures with the title I remember, to no avail so far. If no pictures exist of that original title then it’s hard for me to look past that.

Although a little more complicated, hence I’m not as certain, another one for me is the final line in Queen’s song, “We are the champions”. The final line was definitely, “We are the champions…of the world”. I checked all the versions I could find, including two from my personal music collection, all are missing, “of the world”, except the 1985 Live Aid version, it still has it.

The only explanation I can come up with is that I had always remembered it as being “we are the champions…of the world” from the Live Aid concert and perhaps other live performances, which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, that it would stick so powerfully from only live performances. Or, the only other explanation I can come up with atm is that we’ve shifted to a parallel reality where that version was never recorded in the studio versions.

I tested it with my family at home and they both remembered it as the, “of the world” version and were shocked to hear it was not on the recordings in our music collection.

To add some synchronicity to this, I read Dolores Cannon’s, “The Legend of Starcrash” this week-end and read the part below last night. To give a little context to the passage: at this point Dolores was speaking to the spirit of the hunter who had now passed over. Dolores had asked him about a curious event that had happened during his life, an event that fits the description of what we’re calling the Mandala/Mandela effect. He was out hunting for the village, it was winter and they needed more food. He said the energy shifted while he was out hunting, it was a strange energy for him, and he hunted an animal he had never seen before or since. The following excerpt is a part of his explanation for that event -

B: Everything exists on multiple planes, and I'm looking at the Earth and at all the various planes it exists on. The picture is very beautiful, but it's also very complicated. I can see that not only is there the physical Earth that I was familiar with when I was hunting down there, but there are also other Earths that are occupying the same space, but on a different level of energy.

D: That sounds complicated.

B: It's very beautiful. They're all linked together and related to each other. But as you go from one type of energy to another, as well as from one levelof energy to another, there are subtle changes that differentiate the different types of Earth from each other, and the different levels of Earth from each other.

D: Do these different levels and different parts look alike?

B: They look similar, but there are subtle changes. As an example I will use an apple tree. In the springtime when it's blooming on the regular physical Earth that one sees when one is on the physical plane, you see the grayish-brown bark, and the white blossoms with a touch of pink to it. It looks like a regular apple tree. But on the next level up, when the same apple tree is blooming in the springtime, the blossoms will be more of a gold color instead and the bark will be darker. It will still be the same concept, an apple tree, but you're on a different energy level. As you go up through the different energy levels, you keep seeing subtle changes like that. There's one energy level where apple trees have dark brown bark, silver blossoms, and blue leaves. But not just any shade of blue; it's a particular shade. I'm trying to think of a way to describe it for you. You know how it is at sunset when the sun has set all the way and it's twilight, and you still have some gold at the horizon. But straight above you is this pure shade of blue. That's the shade of blue the leaves on the apple trees on one of these energy levels. The leaves have gradually changed from green to blue-green to turquoise to this blue color, as you go up through the different energy levels.

D: It is the same form. It just changing in color.

B: Right. The landscapes stay similar, but they alter a little from one level to the next. If you go up through levels in order, you can see the landscape shift slightly, but you can see where it's related. But if you would start at one level and skip several levels in between, it will look different because you haven't seen the shifting process. It would be different colors, different shapes, different locations. But it all shifts very subtly from one level to the next. For example, you're standing in a field on Earth on the physical plane. There's a river over here to your left, and a mountain to your right. You shift up to the next plane, and the mountain is sloped just a little differently. It might have slightly more gradual slopes or slightly steeper slopes, but it will be shaped just a little differently. It's still at the same location, so you can tell it's the same mountain. And the river might be wider, for example, but it's still the same river. It's just a little different. And if you go up to the next plane, the river might still be the same size, but it might be a little bit closer to the mountain. And so it's just subtle changes like that. If you go up through the levels one at a time you can see these gradual shifts, but you can see where they're related to everything on the level below it. If you were to skip from the Earth level and go up five or six levels, and hit that without looking at any of the levels in between, you might find a level where the grass is bluer in color, the mountain is quite a bit different in shape, and the river has moved to where it's right next to the base of the mountain. And it has now turned into a small rushing mountain stream. You might think you were at a different location, when you're actually still standing at the same place.

D: That does sound complicated, but I think I can understand that.

B: As you go up through the higher energy levels, the relationships of the colors to each other change. Somehow the light changes when you go up, so that the colors appear differently to you. The light apparently affects the colors of everything.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), Jengelen (18th July 2016), Maggie (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016), Novusod (18th July 2016), TimeSensitive (24th July 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    The excerpt below is from the part of the book where Dolores asks Tuin’s spirit about the incident regarding the strange animal (in the chapter before the chapter from which the excerpt in my previous post is from). To avoid confusion I will need to clarify and expand on what I wrote in my previous post.

To clarify my previous post: when I say the strange animal incident was what we would refer to as the Mandala effect, in Tuin’s case it was a slightly different situation and it was temporary, it was more like he was in two intersecting realities and he was actually able to bring the animal back from the parallel reality. Note what he said about the effect when two universes intersect with each other, how some will notice minor changes even though it will go largely unnoticed (paraphrased).

As you will read, he didn’t seem satisfied with his explanation of that event, in the next session he continued to explain the parallel universes, before Dolores asked any questions, hence the excerpt in my previous post is apparently a continuation of the explanation below.

Dolores and the spirit are speaking about Tuin in third person at this point because his spirit she’s talking to has passed over.

A lot of the words in my copy of the PDF run into each other and the page breaks cause some of it to get jumbled up when I copy/paste it. I’ve corrected it all and checked it but if anything doesn’t make any sense then let me know and I’ll check back with the book again.

D: … One thing I’ve been wondering about was that strange animal Tuin found. Can you see anything about that?

B: Yes. That was a rare occurrence. There are many, many separate universes existing in the same space as yours. They are normally invisible because they are vibrating at different speeds. These different universes intersect with each other but usually the points of intersection are not compatible, so inhabitants of the two different universes are not aware of the intersection. There may be some minor changes that one or two people might notice, but it will be nothing major. In this case there was one particular point that was a rare occurrence of a compatible intersection. When Tuin was out hunting he was in two universes simultaneously but was not aware of it. The animal he killed was an inhabitant of the other universe. But since it was a compatible intersection he was able to transport the animal into this universe without destroying its basic matrix.

(Delores comment to the reader) - This was very confusing to me. I had never encountered the idea of parallel universes before in my work. In my book Keepers of the Garden, we discussed other universes composed of energy, and I assumed these were located somewhere out in space. I had not heard of ones composed of similar earth-like physical properties, and occupying the same space as ours.

D: Do you mean the other universe was also a physical universe?

B: Yes. It was a physical universe built along a different basic matrix. But since the intersection was compatible the animal's matrix was not destroyed when it was brought across to this universe. That's what makes that occurrence so rare. If the intersection is not compatible, the basic matrix of anything from the other universe is destroyed and it no long exists in this universe.

D: How do you mean, it is destroyed? It would just disappear or what?

B: Yes. It would just dissolve into nothing and release the energy into the ether.

D: Would somebody see it like a mirage or something?

B: Perhaps. Under certain circumstances they would see it, then it would shimmer and fade away into nothing.

D: You mean, this other universe is living, existing side-by-side with this one?

B: Yes, there are an infinite number of universes existing side-by-side with this one. And they're all interwoven like a cloth (Sigh) The terms of this language are not sufficient.

D: I've been told that before.

B: In order for there to be a compatible intersection, like at this one incident with Tuin, there has to be a very unusual set of variables existing at the same time. Since it happens so rarely, it cannot be expressed with percentages; the number is too small.

D: Well, he did say that whenever he came across this animal he had a strange feeling with his senses.

B: Yes, he was very highly developed psychically and so he was aware of the fact that he was in two universes simultaneously, but he did not know how to state this verbally. He knew what he knew without really knowing what he knew.

D: Yes, he didn’t know exactly what it was. But do you mean this was very unusual for him to be able to bring the animal back to the people?

B: Yes. To be able to bring the animal back fully into his universe without the animal dissolving into nothing is extremely unusual. It rarely happens. It does happen, but just not very often.

D: Of course, the people were very hungry at that time too. This might have been part of it.

B: Yes. Their psychic abilities undoubtedly helped the animal to make the transition.

D: For many years afterward the animal’s head and skin was used by the Wise Man, so it was definitely something physical. And they did eat it, and it apparently didn 't harm them in any way.

B: True.

D: The concept is very interesting, but it’s also very complicated.

B: Yes. I feel that I have perhaps left some mistaken impressions in your mind due to the inadequacies of this language.

D: Well, that’s possible. But other people I’ve spoken to like this have also said the language is inadequate to explain things. Sometimes they must draw analogies for me.

B: True. But they are most inadequate, too. It leaves rather simplified notions in your mind.
    "The Legend of Starcrash" is a brilliant book btw.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 18th July 2016 at 01:58. Reason: typos

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2016), Cearna (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016), Jengelen (18th July 2016), Maggie (18th July 2016), modwiz (18th July 2016), Novusod (21st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    D: Do these different levels and different parts look alike?

B: They look similar, but there are subtle changes. As an example I will use an apple tree. In the springtime when it's blooming on the regular physical Earth that one sees when one is on the physical plane, you see the grayish-brown bark, and the white blossoms with a touch of pink to it. It looks like a regular apple tree. But on the next level up, when the same apple tree is blooming in the springtime, the blossoms will be more of a gold color instead and the bark will be darker. It will still be the same concept, an apple tree, but you're on a different energy level. As you go up through the different energy levels, you keep seeing subtle changes like that. There's one energy level where apple trees have dark brown bark, silver blossoms, and blue leaves. But not just any shade of blue; it's a particular shade. I'm trying to think of a way to describe it for you. You know how it is at sunset when the sun has set all the way and it's twilight, and you still have some gold at the horizon. But straight above you is this pure shade of blue. That's the shade of blue the leaves on the apple trees on one of these energy levels. The leaves have gradually changed from green to blue-green to turquoise to this blue color, as you go up through the different energy levels.

Thank you for posting this because it makes perfect sense.

Noticed this color shift in something in my home just today. Every day I go down into my basement to do some morning exercise and this just popped out at me.

I look at this bucket everyday and now it is a different color than it was just yesterday. I just didn't see it at a glance everyday. I would look at it everyday for a few minutes when I did my exercises because it was right in my field of view. I noticed the change right away because it was very obvious.

The bucket was the same color as the paint inside so the drips on the side were not noticeable.

This bucket used to be kind of an off white grey like this:

Very weird.
    Last edited by Novusod, 18th July 2016 at 18:38.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (20th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th July 2016), Jengelen (21st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Other people are noticing strange landscape changes as well.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co_DP-c6c94

----

Also do you guys know what the "DON'T" sign looks like? It is that red circle with a line through it commonly used in street signs. No U-Turn, No littering, no smoking, Photography Prohibited. Quickly draw the Red Circle with a line through it without thinking about it too much or looking it up. I will post pictures later because there is some really strange stuff going on.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Agape (19th July 2016), Cearna (20th July 2016), Elen (20th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So which one looks right to you?

NO Parking

NO Turn

Mute Sound

Ghostbusters

Something is not right here. Maybe Hollywood is just screwing with our minds because of Ghostbusters. But what the hell.

------

Now another topic. The $1 bill has changed specifically around the Pyramid.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWViXkHFB6U

The Illuminati are being erased. There will soon emerge a reality where these scums don't exist anymore.
    Last edited by Novusod, 21st July 2016 at 04:22.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st July 2016), Elen (21st July 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Took some digging but I found my copy and I'll be danged!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2016), Dreamtimer (21st July 2016), Elen (21st July 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th July 2016), Novusod (21st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is a good break down of the Sex IN the City Mandela effect.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSB4aTWsPVc

Really they all said it wrong, even Trump.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd July 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Took some digging but I found my copy and I'll be danged!
    Do you remember a red letter "A" in the title Interview with A Vampire.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd July 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th July 2016), Jengelen (24th July 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I remember a red "A".

I figured that proof for me of the Mandala effect would be if no evidence of the "A" version existed, because of it clashing with the vivid memory I have. I thought that if there are images of the, "Interview With A Vampire" version then the logical explanation would have to be that the title was changed. Still confusing, a bit of a stretch because that's never done (to my knowledge), but it's the only logical explanation. Too much of a stretch, it doesn't make any sense, but another option is it had always gone by both titles.

I saw the version I remembered, on the video in the previous post, so the next logical step is to check evidence of the title being changed or there having always been two titles. The results of my search has left me scratching my head, this reality is not behaving like either of the more logical options.

I can find no mention of the same movie (or book) going by two different titles, or any mention of the title being changed. I did image searches, all are the "the" version. If the title had been changed or there were always two, there would be plenty of copies and images of both but I could find none of the "A" versions. As seen in the video in the previous post, they do exist but they must be rare, far too few to account for either logical explanation.

I checked ebay, if there were any to be found, that's where they'd be, and nothing. There are a few listings of the "A" version on ebay, but that's only what the seller entered, the images for all those are of the "the" version, including an original movie poster. There's also a 1976 first edition book, autographed by Anne Rice. So it turns out that the image of the "A" version actually only serves as confirmation of the memory of it.

Just noting this and a couple of observations because if this is as Tuin explained to Dolores then this is what an intersection would look like and, theoretically, the image in the video (previous post) is a remnant of a soon to be previous reality. It's possible it too will change, so I am consciously taking note so I will remember it. Also it will be interesting if these posts also change, if that happens.

I wonder if this effect will intensify, if there will be more obvious changes or a lot of them. With the butterfly effect in mind, I imagine the smallest changes would cause enormous changes in the direction we are heading in regards to the timeline we are/were on. The implications are staggering really. Then there's the collective insights that can be gained from such an effect, like how our memories remain intact while the outer material world shifts, an implication being that we as a consciousness are indeed separate from the matrix of this reality. I have experienced it on a small scale (individual) a few times, twice with witnesses, so it's definitely possible in my mind, I'm just blown away by it happening collectively like this. Amazing, I agree it's a good thing, a very good sign I think.

If anyone can point out any flaws in my logic or any other logical explanations I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 24th July 2016 at 14:24. Reason: typos

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th July 2016), Elen (24th July 2016), Jengelen (24th July 2016), modwiz (24th July 2016), Novusod (24th July 2016)