Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bunk] Parallel Universe: The Mandela Effect

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    The craziest Mandela effect yet. The stars have changed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ58s_y6H98

Tell me if you can still find Orion in the sky or the Big Dipper? Sirius the dog star is gone too. It is clear night and I can't find any of them.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That, plus atmospheric conditions such as thunderstorms and strong winds, in combination with the huge amount of microwave radiation flooding and permeating us all the time — i.e. anything from the electric fields coming off of household devices (e.g. refrigerators, television sets, radios, computers, et al) over cellphone signals (both from the towers and from the phones), WiFi signals (from the wireless internet providers' towers and local hot spots, from household and corporate WiFi routers, and from all the devices that connect to them) all the way up to GPS and other satellites which are constantly bombarding Earth with EM radiation.

All of the above — and especially so in conjunction with certain atmospheric conditions — create very high degrees of ionization. The body's neurology is electric and picks up on that. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, because I'm extremely sensitive to that stuff, and so is my brother, and so was our father.

+ the metals make us all more receptive.....but in disruptive ways.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    In late July and early August, if you’re up early and have an unobstructed view to the east, be sure to look in that direction in the hour before dawn. You might find a familiar figure – a constellation that is always returning to the sky around this time of year. It’s the beautiful constellation Orion the Hunter – recently behind the sun as seen from our earthly vantage point – now ascending once more in the east before sunrise.

The Hunter appears each northern winter as a mighty constellation arcing across the south during the evening hours. Many people see it then, and notice it, because the pattern of Orion’s stars is so distinctive.

But, at the crack of dawn in late summer, you can spot Orion in the east. Thus Orion has been called the ghost of the shimmering summer dawn.
    The return of Orion and Taurus to the predawn sky happens in late July or early August every year.
    http://earthsky.org/?p=3438
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), Novusod (1st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ZShawn View Post
    Attachment 1527Attachment 1528Attachment 1529
    plenty of lion and lamb imagery to be found everywhere, and is common as I recall from childhood..... I don't recall ever seeing a wolf and lamb image together in all those years, and I grew up with a lot of protestant religious imagery around, spent a lot of time in the church and went to a bible college..... and it while i did read this passage before more than on one occasion, the idea of a wolf as being central to the verse never made an impression on me, which is odd as i am fairly accurate in recall of such things, which makes this oddity being pointed out all the more anomalous....
    the other perspective is that, as an artist, commissioned to do a work based on this verse specifically, it seems odd, does it not, that the lion would be painted in as the central image, the primary, when in the textual flow of the passage it is the wolf that is obviously the first and central figure..... with the lion being named as a young lion....a cub, not a full grown male in his prime...... oddities abound.... if i was not personally, passably familiar with this text i wouldn't have even mentioned it, but the whole bit strikes me as being most curious in this case....... what do you guys think?
    i thought that perhaps this actual anomaly might get more feedback rather than the specious which has been discussed so far.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), Novusod (1st July 2016)

Thanks
    i thought that perhaps this actual anomaly might get more feedback rather than the specious which has been discussed so far.
    It's simple, Mandela Effect. World is in turmoil so, lines from the bible and memories of stained glass windows kind of fall by the wayside. Although, if Bilbo was now an orc and Gandalf a hobbit, it would get my attention. Bible, not so much.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), PurpleLama (1st July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    The craziest Mandela effect yet. The stars have changed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ58s_y6H98

Tell me if you can still find Orion in the sky or the Big Dipper? Sirius the dog star is gone too. It is clear night and I can't find any of them.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016)

Thanks
    I did see the Little Dipper while outside.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), Novusod (1st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I did see the Little Dipper while outside.
    What about the Big Dipper?
    Last edited by Novusod, 1st July 2016 at 05:30.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is absolutely a Mandela effect. Google Trends pretty much proved most people think it was Lion not wolf.

Symbolically in the bible:
    Lion = Jesus the divine
    Lamb = Jesus the man
    Wolf = the devil

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    What about the Big Dipper?
    Storms are moving in and few stars can be seen on the peripheral horizon. where it would be. I am good with the Mandela Effect and did a show on it. I think it is a good thing because it makes people think and it also opens us up to a broader nature of reality. I am conident thenext clear night will reveal the Big Dipper or enjoy pondering where it might be if I don't. Thinking is something I like to do.
    Last edited by modwiz, 1st July 2016 at 06:01.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Modwiz,

Can I ask you your opinion of this Mandela Effect. Before you watch the video answer this question. What is the last line from Queen's We are the Champions?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    It is absolutely a Mandela effect. Google Trends pretty much proved most people think it was Lion not wolf.

Symbolically in the bible:
    Lion = Jesus the divine
    Lamb = Jesus the man
    Wolf = the devil
    Which version of the Bible? There are so many to choose from, and they're all different. Even on account of the English translations of the Bible alone, there are differences between the different factions of Christianity, as well as that there are differences between the pre-King James Bibles and the post-King James Bibles.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016), modwiz (1st July 2016), Novusod (1st July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanks Modwiz,

Can I ask you your opinion of this Mandela Effect. Before you watch the video answer this question. What is the last line from Queen's We are the Champions?

I can't remember. I think that would qualify as a trivia question so my sense of intellect is does not feel threatened. I gave my opinion in the above post and made a show of it.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Which version of the Bible? There are so many to choose from, and they're all different. Even on account of the English translations of the Bible alone, there are differences between the different factions of Christianity, as well as that there are differences between the pre-King James Bibles and the post-King James Bibles.
    It is ALL versions as far as I can tell with just slightly different wording.

Bible hub compare verses:

If all the bibles say wolf why do so many people remember Lion with the Lamb? It is a Mandela effect.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    It is ALL versions as far as I can tell with just slightly different wording.

Bible hub compare verses:

If all the bibles say wolf why do so many people remember Lion with the Lamb? It is a Mandela effect.
    For me the weirdest bible changes seem driven by a common core mentality and have no correlation to a Mandela Effect which is a real shift in timelines, IMO. The one where they use bottles in place of wine-skins and the other where they use stuff instead of goods. Bottles are a modern usage replacement. Stuff is just wrong as it is slang. Stuff is a verb and the first usages as a noun seem to be the material that was put into quilts. The material that was "stuffed" into the little pockets. I feel both belong to the "Dumb Down Effect" and not the discussed one.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st July 2016), Cearna (1st July 2016), Elen (1st July 2016)