Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's a no brainer - Don't have children

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I decided to totally, unconditionally love myself and everything, and drop all negative self-talk and judgements. Simultaneously, the 'light bulb ' of how states of consciousness interweave ceaselessly with all energies in our lives.
    That's a key right there Joanna! Thanks for sharing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2016), Joanna (11th June 2016), Maggie (10th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    I completely let them go, the grief and the guilt...and forgave and loved myself instead.
    I literally felt the virus leave my body. It had nowhere to call 'home' in my vibrational field any more (and viruses, from my perspective, sit in the 3-4D interface, slippery astral-physical little critters). I loved them, and let them go. I KNEW i would never have another bout of EBV, that it was gone from me. That was 8 years ago, and I've never had it again since then.

So I'll woowoo with you, all the way. We are immensely creative beings, in every moment, and everyone on the planet is capable of self-mastery, if they so choose, and are prepared to put in the focus, and not let it keep getting pulled off into distractions that make them feel bad, judgemental, or helpless....
    I tend to see that like other early biologists and sages like SETH that it is the condition of the soil or ground (the human being as ground) and not the bacteria and virus that makes for illness. So those states of guilt and self loathing are in need of the healing as you did heal!!!

I do not have children but what you just stated is IMO conditioning of strength and a loving parent conveys this strength. IF a loving parent can convey this strength to a child, and holds this space in the face of forced vaccination or anything one cannot avoid....that LOVE will protect the innocence. I say innocence as in "naive" as in the definition like "natural and unaffected". Unaffected

Of course it is even better if the forced vaccination never occurs. To that end I would recommend all means to protect children. I support that there is a whole world wide metanoia where we know what is good and proper and this is another woowoo idea...maybe there is a parting of the ways for all who know.....so that the new earth where we know without doubt what is (w)hol(e)y is aborning?

And I must invoke this story here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOvOpuSMS-U

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2016), Dreamtimer (10th June 2016), Elen (10th June 2016), Joanna (11th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    resuming the OP focus....This is evidence IMO that sane minds still exist.
    VAXXED Documentary Explored with Filmmakers on Antidote

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KrpK0rbl9w

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2016), Dreamtimer (11th June 2016), Elen (10th June 2016), Joanna (11th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I tend to see that like other early biologists and sages like SETH that it is the condition of the soil or ground (the human being as ground) and not the bacteria and virus that makes for illness. So those states of guilt and self loathing are in need of the healing as you did heal!!!

I do not have children but what you just stated is IMO conditioning of strength and a loving parent conveys this strength. IF a loving parent can convey this strength to a child, and holds this space in the face of forced vaccination or anything one cannot avoid....that LOVE will protect the innocence. I say innocence as in "naive" as in the definition like "natural and unaffected". Unaffected

Of course it is even better if the forced vaccination never occurs. To that end I would recommend all means to protect children. I support that there is a whole world wide metanoia where we know what is good and proper and this is another woowoo idea...maybe there is a parting of the ways for all who know.....so that the new earth where we know without doubt what is (w)hol(e)y is aborning?

And I must invoke this story here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOvOpuSMS-U
    Wow, what an amazing lady at 108. Interesting she had a pessimistic twin, almost as if they split the 'normal range' of energies between them!

I agree about Love...allowing, supporting and holding the space for 'unaffectedness', and for what cannot be avoided, rather than panicking or going hysterical, to stay in peace and hold the space of Love is giving a gift to our children.

Dreamtimer, about your children driving (statistically the biggest killer of young people, especially males), I had to 'centre' myself with this one, as my son now drives too, and I had two male cousins, one close to me, die at 18 in road accidents. I could feel myself start to 'tighten up', and had to flip that feeling into calm - and put my energy in the place of knowing my son is held in the embrace of Love, as I know I am held in the embrace of Love. Beyond hope, or belief, to be in the energy of knowing it. In that space, I find all disturbances melt into joy...like Alice in the video. She obviously has done this naturally all her life....I had to re-train, or remember. It has definitely been worth the effort.

"I support that there is a whole world wide metanoia where we know what is good and proper and this is another woowoo idea...maybe there is a parting of the ways for all who know.....so that the new earth where we know without doubt what is (w)hol(e)y is aborning?"

Maggie, this new earth is aborning, without doubt. Whether it will require a parting of the ways I'm not sure, and remain prepared for every eventuality, including the least expected, and also the possibility that the exact 'how' it aborns remains unforeseen by me (or maybe anyone else on Earth)...until it happens.
    Much love, Jo. xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2016), Dreamtimer (11th June 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    In the last 50 years MS multiple sclerosis has multiplied by the faktor of 50 in the western world.

The doctors use the cancer medicament Interferon as injection.
    This medicament is used for a lifetime long.
    This medicament destroys the immunsystem of a human a little bit by bit by bit.
    3-4 times a year the ms-people are scanned with MRT.
    There is an infusion with Gadolinium for contrast enhancer.
    This Gadolinium makes the same markers in the brain as an ms-Schub.
    Now these markers are defined as a more strong MS and the patient get the next higher dose.
    In Germany the Medical-Industrial-Complex make a turnover 3 times the budget of all the military
    spending.

alle Ärzte sind die Auftragskiller-der-Pharma-Mafia

The price of such a typical MS medicament is in the range 1500 to 2500 Euros per month.

There are approcs. 150 000 MS patients in Germany.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2016), Dreamtimer (11th June 2016), Elen (11th June 2016)