Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are all the dead people?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    A humorous thing about your user name. I read Shelley the comment you made about her smile. She was moved by its kindness. When she asked who was so nice I had to tell her, Nothing.
    Haha, oh dear, I forget I have nothing as a name! Well, more so the strangeness has worn off for me maybe.
    Thanks, I just had to mention Shelley's smile vocabulary, and I'm not really in the habit of giving such compliments, so hope it was not too strange and taken in fine spirit. I was quite serious about it in other words.

I stepped away from PA before that group started getting called the 18, I am not sure what actually happened with that. But you are right, it feels like recounting war stories and I feel it has already taken up plenty of time.

One of my common posts over the last decade has been to the effect of, "Step away from the fascination of the mysteries being pondered, log off, and apply yourself to life."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2016), Aragorn (2nd June 2016), Cearna (2nd June 2016), Dreamtimer (4th June 2016), modwiz (2nd June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    The thing about the war stories, is that if the teller has integrity or at least the respect of the audience, they could (should?) be used as a tool in trying to prevent history from repeating.

Since very few are able to get through their emotional attachments, instead they become tools for the astute to learn to avoid the places/situations/people that enable and perpetuate the loops.

In other words: value can be found in just about every exchange of information/energy. To bring it on topic, I came to find myself on PA because my special lady friend can see dead people, all around us. I learned a lot about the phenomenon there.

Imagine if we could information exchange, even amongst like/similar-minded people...without all the emotional baggage? Is it emotional baggage that traps peoples' energy in this dimension? I tend to think so.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2016), Aragorn (2nd June 2016), Cearna (5th June 2016), Dreamtimer (4th June 2016), enjoy being (2nd June 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Most of the dead people 99% are at/in Hades.
    Drinking from Styx.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th June 2016)