Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ancient Alien Convention is going Big Time!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    AA definitely bridges a gap between the mainstream and "believers", whether the intent is nefarious or not...a side effect is forcing some who'd been able to avoid it their whole lives to at least think on the subject...even if it is on the subconscious level, manifesting as a revulsion/fear reaction to the material. Even mocking the subject is an acknowledgment of it. And commercialization is legitimization in this day and age, the next level up.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2016), Divine Feminine (1st June 2016), modwiz (1st June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Yes, they have to reach the masses some way. I'm just tired of being talked to like I'm 5 or something.....When I was in journalism school, the teachers were adamant that we write at an 8th grade level because that's what the public understood....I never forgot it and it still bothers me today, what a disservice to all.

I'll watch a few shows if there appears to be a hidden agenda as I like the challenge to see if I can find an underlying meaning other than the obvious plot. I cannot watch sitcoms as they bore the tears outta me and it just seems so dumb, I don't know how people can sit through it. I can't believe I use to like some of this stuff from long ago, lol. So there is a progression of growth taking place within the population, but dang it seems so sloooowww to me. I think you have people waking up at different times, it's just how the process works and the reflection and change can be seen in the collective when you revisit back to where you were in your understanding several years ago compared to where you are today.

I honestly don't know the accuracy of reporting on Ancient Aliens, but I've become more intrigued with history and this show does give a unique angle so I watch with an open mind. Plus...seriously...don't-cha like to see Giorgio and that hair of his, lmao!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2016), modwiz (1st June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    i think the show is half full-o-chit..
    to push that zacharia sitchen (sp) story that we were created by
    Reptiles! and this planet comes by every 3500 years called nibiru.
    fortunately for us he also knew the language of that time.
    by the way.. he was the only one that could read it.
    so...
    him being part of the masonic order and who knows what else..
    i should beLIEve all he says hands down.
    that is my thoughts on the show..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2016), Divine Feminine (2nd June 2016)