Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chakra extraction

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    [...] and I just got home an hour or so ago from the Movie Store where I discovered a rather new movie... Synchronicity which I bought right away! [...]
    I'm indulging in this slightly off-topic excursion, but if you like this kind of movies, then I would seriously recommend watching The Adjustment Bureau. It is well-made, the story itself is really good, the acting is outstanding — the fireworks between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are spectacular — and it has become one of my all-time favorite movies.
    Watched it less than two months ago! haha Synch... (Edit: added - I can understand even more now why that movie is close to your heart, Aragorn).
    Ah, no, my friend, I'm pretty sure that you don't know the real reason as to why that particular movie lies close to my heart.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2016), Cearna (30th May 2016), Chester (30th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (30th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (3rd June 2016), modwiz (30th May 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Ah, no, my friend, I'm pretty sure that you don't know the real reason as to why that particular movie lies close to my heart.
    But the reason I imagined also fits (I mean that in the very best way)...

Sooooo - please enlighten me more! I am truly curious
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2016), Aragorn (30th May 2016), Cearna (31st May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (31st May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (3rd June 2016), modwiz (30th May 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    But the reason I imagined also fits (I mean that in the very best way)...
    The angel thing, right?

Sooooo - please enlighten me more! I am truly curious
    Although there are many things in that movie which I find fascinating all in and of themselves — the synchronicities, the "bad luck", the fact that one of the agents/angels eventually gives David access to the special abilities that only the agents/angels have, et al — that which appeals to me the most in said movie is the enduring love between David (Matt Damon) and Elise (Emily Blunt) in spite of all efforts from the Adjustment Bureau to break them up, and even in spite of the fact that the Bureau can keep them separated for three years before they run into each other again. Their love is so strong, and David's courage so huge, that even the Bureau ultimately has to step back and allow them to be together, with their future now wide open and their destiny placed into their own hands.

All of that ties in with my personal aspiration of finding the woman of my dreams — just as David found Elise by what appeared to be a mere happenstance, which wasn't even supposed to happen according to The Plan — who will then love me back as much as I love her. It was this movie which gave me a renewed faith in love, because I was at a stage in my life where I had already cynically abandoned all hope. I've never been married, but I have already been officially engaged three times, and one time unofficially, and so far, it has always ended catastrophically. (One of them even ended our relationship on my birthday. Not because she didn't love me — because she most certainly did — but because her tyrannical and Machiavellian mother forced her hand.)

At the moment, I have still not found my Arwen yet — and it is definitely not the one who goes by that name over at Project Avalon, because as I gather, she was one of the people who thanked Bill Ryan on his announcement that he had banned me. (Actually, that sort of behavior would be more in line with some of my ex-girlfriends. ) But I do believe that she's out there, somewhere. So I'm keeping my eyes open... again.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2016), Cearna (31st May 2016), Chester (31st May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (31st May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (3rd June 2016), modwiz (30th May 2016), pointessa (31st May 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016), Wind (31st May 2016)

Thanks
    May she find you and may you find her, Aragorn.

Thanks for being so open...
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), Aragorn (31st May 2016), Cearna (31st May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (31st May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (3rd June 2016), pointessa (31st May 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016), Wind (31st May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Joanna, can you start a thread with that, how things going Sam ?.
    Hi Aianawa, have been very busy, but will attempt to do so soon.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2016), Aragorn (3rd June 2016), Chester (23rd August 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (3rd June 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016)

Thanks
    Heal them... Clean them...

IMO don't try and remove them.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVX75VIpqg

It's just a ride

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (23rd September 2016), modwiz (23rd August 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016), Wind (23rd August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Heal them... Clean them...

IMO don't try and remove them.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVX75VIpqg
    Good advice.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (23rd September 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016), Wind (23rd August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    I'm wondering if it's an impediment to my development that I have no attention on my chakras, no cleaning or activating maintenance or any of that?

I'm familiar with the concept but I wouldn't even say it's a sound knowledge of them because I have never been attracted to the idea in any way shape or form. I've felt energy flowing in through my crown and out my hips, I can feel my heart is also a powerful portal but that's pretty much the extent of my experience of anything to do with chakras. In saying that, I have no trouble accessing other or extra dimensions and my inner vision works fine.

I thought I cared about enlightenment for a while until I realised I really don't that much. I already know that's my natural state when outside this body so I don't see it as a goal to achieve, however, I'm hoping it will be a part of the effect for me in 3D with the path I'm on, which is self mastery. I don't like writing that because people often assume I want power and control but I really don't, if anything I'm anti control and work with the flow of nature, to the best of my ability at any given time anyway. It's simply all I care about regarding what I want to achieve for myself, I want to see what I can get this baby to do, this exquisite and brilliant vehicle I'm in. I don't know why exactly, I have no one particular important reason behind it other than it's simply the way I am, to the core, that and I'm pretty sure I won't feel the need to incarnate back here again when I achieve my goal. So maybe this complete lack of interest has something to do with the nature of this path I have chosen for myself? Even though I'm highly mystical and alchemical I don't think I'm really that into spirituality, to me that's just an area of study, the study of Self, which is merely one aspect of my path. It's integral knowledge but as a complete practice it's not really my thing.

My initial question is to anyone with a good knowledge of chakras, because they seem pretty important. Plus these questions; if the foundation of my approach is working from and with my energetic level, will my chakras be taken care of as an effect? Is it imperative that I know about my chakras? If so, why? What is the importance? In summary, am I holding myself back or is it just a matter of different strokes for different folks, on their own unique paths?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 24th August 2016 at 01:58. Reason: clarified

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2016), Cearna (24th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Joanna (23rd September 2016), modwiz (28th August 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Innocent Warrior, I'm no chakra expert. I can relate to what you say in many ways. It seems to me it may not be necessary to know. You don't have to know how your organs function in your body for them to function well. You just have to take care of your body in basic ways.

I feel like you've done that and therefore your chakras are probably in awesome shape. It may not be something you have to work on in this life.

Just some thoughts.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2016), Joanna (23rd September 2016), modwiz (28th August 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Innocent Warrior, I'm no chakra expert. I can relate to what you say in many ways. It seems to me it may not be necessary to know. You don't have to know how your organs function in your body for them to function well. You just have to take care of your body in basic ways.

I feel like you've done that and therefore your chakras are probably in awesome shape. It may not be something you have to work on in this life.

Just some thoughts.
    Thank you very much for this. <3

I reflected on this after I did that post and arrived at exactly the same conclusion, including the organ analogy.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2016), Cearna (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), Joanna (23rd September 2016), modwiz (28th August 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    Imo research reiki or find a couple of chakra meditations you can for yourself online, if you really wish to experience or experiment, join a group chakra meditation, use your intuition as you sound strong in that area.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2016), Joanna (23rd September 2016), RealityCreation (28th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    I'm wondering if it's an impediment to my development that I have no attention on my chakras, no cleaning or activating maintenance or any of that?

My initial question is to anyone with a good knowledge of chakras, because they seem pretty important. Plus these questions; if the foundation of my approach is working from and with my energetic level, will my chakras be taken care of as an effect? Is it imperative that I know about my chakras? If so, why? What is the importance? In summary, am I holding myself back or is it just a matter of different strokes for different folks, on their own unique paths?

Thanks in advance.
    I've held back from this one over again, because I know the practice of working on chakras has been widespread for quite a long time now, especially since the inception of the New Age mentality and the introduction to the idea of energy as an important part of our being. I would once again state, I became a Reiki channel in 1983, with its inception into Australia and since then it grew to a wider modality world wide, however, in 1984 whilst in a Reiki session from our Reiki Master, Beth Grey, I was suddenly aware that I had known how to do this as a Master from my time in Atlantis as the person who brought it to all of the Higher Priestess of the spiritual life of Atlantis. From this I knew that Reiki was at the 21st level only of a range of levels from one to two thousand and as such is a lower energy even at the master level and is in fact only half of the original teachings that I myself learnt in Atlantis and because of this can leave a person unbalanced unless the entire body is covered as in the whole procedure being used on a person and not just as a partial coverage, so work on chakras should not be done by even Reiki Masters because they are not full masters, there is a level above that of which they do not know, and would in fact then give them the entire spectrum of that particular level, and they would then possibly be able to work on chakra cleansing - extraction is another matter entirely.

The story as I was always taught from the time in Atlantis and my following lives as a shaman in many different Tribal backgrounds is this -

The closer to a gift to ones own development, is to Soul link to one's own inner someone known to most of us as our Higher Self, who is never yourself, but is always a God Above, and on whom close to one's own Pathway is known. Most know only of one Higher Self, but we can all progress from the first level of a Higher Self up to a 7th Level - I have a thread on this on TOT somewhere still, I believe, unless it got lost when we were highjacked. Only your Higher Self knows of your level of development and you will change in your chakra link to your Soul as you progress in development. If you have no Soul, you have no Higher Self and no development as such, which means also no cherished chakras, so unfortunately, no one should ever be messing about with tinkering in chakra balancing, or cleansing or karma extraction, it is not yours to do, yours is to go and disseminate, knowledge into truths or not , develop as a growing beautiful loving human being, and work in life as such. Most definitely different strokes for different folks - and it you are not sure if you have a soul or not, on one of Aianwas threads I put to you all, how you could in fact gain a Soul in one quick easy, thought, it could be found, either on your thought are not your thoughts, or the other one I am not sure of but I was speaking about connection with your Soul. Sorry no time at the moment to go and search for it. If required I will take some time as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Cearna, 29th August 2016 at 04:28.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th August 2016), modwiz (28th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I have also stayed out of this conversation. I have been working on and with chakras for over 26 years. However, since I hate typing, I do not want to give incomplete information. A person who is able to experience balance in their psychology can be fairly confident that their chakras, seats of consciousness, are in decent alignment.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th August 2016), Cearna (29th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (28th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th August 2016)