Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Steven Greer New Critical Disclosure Info w/Carol Rosin

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Hi Divine Feminine.
    I'm a fan of Bill Ryan. Bill is cool enough to answer PM's and give his personal opinion on various subjects if you ask him.
    And bottom line. Bill has invested a considerable amount of time into all of this. He remains quite grounded, and his intellect is top notch.
    I have my own opinions on Greer, and Bill's input didn't contradict those opinion, it only strengthened them.
    Bottom line, Greer is dissinfo. Greer is worse than wrong, he is wrong on purpose to mislead people.
    Greer is a toxic addition to the alternative media. We are all stupider for having listened to him.

But that is just my opinion and you are welcome to have yours.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (30th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Hi Divine Feminine.
    I'm a fan of Bill Ryan. Bill is cool enough to answer PM's and give his personal opinion on various subjects if you ask him.
    And bottom line. Bill has invested a considerable amount of time into all of this. He remains quite grounded, and his intellect is top notch.
    I have my own opinions on Greer, and Bill's input didn't contradict those opinion, it only strengthened them.
    Bottom line, Greer is dissinfo. Greer is worse than wrong, he is wrong on purpose to mislead people.
    Greer is a toxic addition to the alternative media. We are all stupider for having listened to him.

But that is just my opinion and you are welcome to have yours.
    DNA you are proving my points on so many levels based on what you’ve said.

[...] Example, if you listen to the latest Greer audio, he specifically states he’s going to be celebrating his 37th wedding anniversary’, so ‘no’, it’s not true he’s divorced.. Unless he’s lying and hey...what do I know, maybe he is...His words are all I have to go on,..... but at least it’s from the horse’s mouth.

Bill has a membership problem. I’ve watched his membership stats drop drastically over the years. Why? Because he has a major credibility issue combined with the fact that he and his staff have chased away many of their members who don’t play his ‘Simon Says’ game. He strokes your ego by corresponding with you via email to make you and others feel important......Oldest trick in the book and a form of psyopsing as far as I’m concerned. After watching how he’s treated so many people unfairly and rudely through the years, I am left with the impression it’s more than likely he couldn’t give two rips about you, it’s all a show. It reminds me of a former couple who long ago posted all the time on Avalon. And though what they posted didn’t necessarily turn Bill on, they were active members and brought interest to his forum to keep it alive. As the story goes, they went Ecuador for a visit and chose to seek Bill out...Bill basically ignored and blew them off. I believe the couple was visiting for a month. This is one of many, many examples of his poor treatment towards members that I have heard through the years and personally experienced and observed first hand. Many of these former members are here on TOT and have their own personal stories to share.

And this leads me to a well known saying, ‘You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink’. I cannot make you ‘see’. You have to take the initiative yourself and I find most are sadly incapable of deciphering situations taking place right in front of them.

Definition of Psyop:
    http://www.military.com/ContentFiles...ate_PSYOPS.htm

PSYOPS or Psychological Operations: Planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. The purpose of psychological operations is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to the originator's objectives. Also called PSYOP. See also consolidation psychological operations; overt peacetime psychological operations programs; perception management. (Source: U.S. Department of Defense)

And I’ve seen the above go on at Avalon many times, some of it has even trickled onto TOT, wink, wink, but I’ll leave that alone as it doesn’t even compare to what I’ve seen take place on Avalon. They will tell you ‘joy flows from the heart’ and post ''heart warming comments and symbols of the heart, as they’re stabbing you and others in the back as these are the psychological games they play, part of the psyopsing taking place on many levels because the so called ‘awake and aware’ are nothing of the sorts making them easy prey to those who are masters of the game.

I truly wish you well and by no means am I making fun of you. My bold posting is meant to open your eyes to another world myself and others have been exposed to within the alternative community. We are saddened to see so many fellow members being duped over and over again, which is why some of us have spoken up so others can see what we already know to be true.

PS Just to be clear, I'm not endorsing Greer either.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 30th May 2016 at 10:06. Reason: deleted ad hominems against another forum member

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), DNA (30th May 2016), donk (31st May 2016), Fred Steeves (30th May 2016), heyokah (30th May 2016), modwiz (30th May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Look DF, you have your way of vetting folks and I have mine.
    I wish you good luck, and I hope we get a chance to talk about something I care enough to participate in.
    Because this subject just does not qualify as that.
    I don't agree with anything you've stated thus far, but, I also just don't care enough about this topic to counter all of your accusations.
    LOL, maybe had you limited your post to something a little more manageable I'd have responded, but there is no way I'm going book post vs book post on a topic I care so little about.

Good day to you though.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), Aragorn (30th May 2016), Divine Feminine (30th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Divine Feminine, I have deleted the ad hominems from your post. There was absolutely no need for you to go down that route, and it's against the Forum Rules.

I will however say the following. I agree with you on account of Steven Greer. He may have celebrated his wedding anniversary recently — or maybe not; who cares anyway? — but it is well-known among the more seasoned members of the so-called alternative community that Greer is a closet homosexual. In fact, he isn't even hiding it very well because he allegedly has ads up on gay contact websites. I had already heard about that back when I myself was still a member at the Project Avalon forum. One of the gay members there had stumbled upon Greer's ads and posted about his discovery in a thread which was called something like "Is Dr. Steven Greer compromised?".

Anyway, a number of years ago, the alphabet soup agency spooks found out about Greer's "little secret" and they set him up. He was filmed in the act with a hidden camera, and at the very same hotel room that he had given an interview in only a few hours earlier. Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy are both well-aware of this and have seen the footage, and so has one of the members of The One Truth, who is (and had at a different time in the past also already been) a moderator over at the Project Avalon forum. Bill Ryan was the one who showed the footage to her during a meeting after a presentation at one of the Project Camelot symposiums a number of years ago — I'm not sure but I think that it may have been at the Awake & Aware conference in Barcelona. I don't know whether David Wilcock knows, but he was either way also present at that meeting — as were Bob Dean, Jack "Jake Simpson" Burns and Arthur "Henry Deacon" Neumann for that matter — so I'm guessing that he may also be aware of it.

But so anyway, ever since Greer was caught sniffing other men's pee-pees on camera, he has been on a tight leash from the spooks at best, and he could even be on the payroll at worst. Rumor also has it — but I will concur that this is only a rumor — that he's also a drug addict, which would compromise him even further if that turns out to be true. Not to pour any more fuel onto the fire, but he did himself state that he gave up his job as a trauma surgeon in order to wholly dedicate himself to the disclosure cause, and it is not unthinkable that he would actually have lost his position as a surgeon because of his (alleged) drug abuse.

Now, when it comes to Bill Ryan, I wholeheartedly disagree with DNA and I also wholeheartedly do agree with Divine Feminine. As I've stated higher up — and as most of our members will know — I have been a member at the Project Avalon forum myself, and I have had my own experiences with Bill Ryan. It didn't even take more than two weeks after I had signed up there before he dropped his mask and gave me a glimpse of the real Bill Ryan, as opposed to the image of himself which he likes hanging out in his videos.

If Bill Ryan gives his members the light of day and answers their PMs, then it's only because there's an agenda being played out, because by his own admission, he is terrible at replying to PMs, and at one point he even posted a screenshot of his notifications pop-up, which stated that he had over 1000 unanswered PMs waiting in his Inbox. So if Bill Ryan communicates with any given member via PMs, then it's either because he needs or wants something from that member — as was the case with me — or because he's strategically polishing up his public image.

The man is an unadulterated, obsessive-compulsive and highly Machiavellian narcissist, who even goes so far as to try and manipulate the moderators of other forums in order to have certain "objectionable" statements by said forums' members about himself removed. And yes, he has tried that here at The One Truth as well — and more than once too — but that boat doesn't float here. For that matter, he has also already threatened to sue The One Truth on a few occasions.

I think I better get off my beer case now before I say something that gets us into trouble.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), Divine Feminine (30th May 2016), donk (30th May 2016), Fred Steeves (30th May 2016), modwiz (30th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    At about an hour and a minute in, the ruiner (love or hate him...or whatever ) poses an interesting theory on how these guys (which he sort of includes himself) operate:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esHpfr5f7NA

Off topic: he also talks about his relationship with ol' pooty-poots in the talk
    Last edited by Aragorn, 30th May 2016 at 12:08. Reason: fixed your video link ;)
    What is the purpose of your presence?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), Aragorn (30th May 2016), Divine Feminine (30th May 2016), Fred Steeves (30th May 2016), heyokah (1st June 2016), Jengelen (30th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Feeding off the emotional electro-chemical bio-energies of organic life forms here it became necessary for the electrical beings that created this garden to stimulate the 'crop' by shock and awe as well as creating conflict and animosity between peoples and all species. From ants to humans conflict. They create opposing religions for the same reasons as the 'clicks' as mentioned at one hour and one min. or so in in the video. I didn't listen to all of it but he isn't wrong on this. Its somehow built into us to do this.

Programming for sure has a lot to do with that also. Just like the conflicts in nature and survival of the fittest, with humans its tweaked in other ways. One was confounding the languages, both the written and spoken and the archaeoastronomy science and symbol language built into the earth works also. Its said by other cultures that blood types were made differently to clash chemically and as a result as posted before some cultures don't let certain blood types work together or marry due to the known clashes of blood types!

Again to promote more of that bio-electro-chemical energy they need and wanted from their garden. Just like the 4000 plus or minus flaws in our genome, from spina biffida to mongoloid children they all promote more of that stress energy making it difficult. I think its all about energy and they just want some types more than others. Shock and awe seems to be their favorite and they love fear so much it makes them shake and seemingly they sniff a lot too. Its like some kind of high for them I think. I also don't believe these are any different energies at work here than those of a haunted house. They both promote the same reaction to bring out fear usually.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), Divine Feminine (30th May 2016), donk (31st May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    At about an hour and a minute in, the ruiner (love or hate him...or whatever ) poses an interesting theory on how these guys (which he sort of includes himself) operate:

That was one of the points that caught my attention Phil, as I have long maintained that the (supposedly) alternative media operates very similar to professional wrestling. Hell so does politics, imagine that!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), Aragorn (30th May 2016), Divine Feminine (30th May 2016), donk (31st May 2016), Elen (30th May 2016), PurpleLama (31st May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Divine Feminine, I have deleted the ad hominems from your post. There was absolutely no need for you to go down that route, and it's against the Forum Rules.

I will however say the following. I agree with you on account of Steven Greer. He may have celebrated his wedding anniversary recently — or maybe not; who cares anyway? — but it is well-known among the more seasoned members of the so-called alternative community that Greer is a closet homosexual. In fact, he isn't even hiding it very well because he allegedly has ads up on gay contact websites. I had already heard about that back when I myself was still a member at the Project Avalon forum. One of the gay members there had stumbled upon Greer's ads and posted about his discovery in a thread which was called something like "Is Dr. Steven Greer compromised?".

Anyway, a number of years ago, the alphabet soup agency spooks found out about Greer's "little secret" and they set him up. He was filmed in the act with a hidden camera, and at the very same hotel room that he had given an interview in only a few hours earlier. Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy are both well-aware of this and have seen the footage, and so has one of the members of The One Truth, who is (and had at a different time in the past also already been) a moderator over at the Project Avalon forum. Bill Ryan was the one who showed the footage to her during a meeting after a presentation at one of the Project Camelot symposiums a number of years ago — I'm not sure but I think that it may have been at the Awake & Aware conference in Barcelona. I don't know whether David Wilcock knows, but he was either way also present at that meeting — as were Bob Dean, Jack "Jake Simpson" Burns and Arthur "Henry Deacon" Neumann for that matter — so I'm guessing that he may also be aware of it.
    Thanks for the censorship and I disagree with your decision to delete part of my post.

The political correctness and hiding behind the guise of ad hominems is disappointing. I have nothing personal against DNA. I stated the facts of how I perceive the situation. We'll have to agree to disagree. So censor away if you feel my intentions are unsatisfactory and in violation.

I see no solid reason as to why he thinks Alfred Webre is a 'stand up guy, and he has provided no evidence to enforce his viewpoint, and imo, his reasoning for thinking Bill is 'grounded' is concerning considering what most of us have witnessed through the years. For those who missed the portion of my post that was deleted, I had 5 bullet points showing where I could see DNA was falling into a trap. My intention was to sincerely help him see a point of view he obviously was not aware of or chooses not to be aware of. At some point in our learning and growing, all of us have fallen into these traps,...many of us are all the wiser because of it. Some of us feel an obligation to share with others in the spirit of protecting them from falling into the same traps.

This portion of DNA's remarks was concerning and I'd like to comment further in objection to his viewpoint, not him as a person, hopefully I'm allowed to do this.:
    "I don't agree with anything you've stated thus far, but, I also just don't care enough about this topic to counter all of your accusations.
    LOL, maybe had you limited your post to something a little more manageable I'd have responded, but there is no way I'm going book post vs book post on a topic I care so little about."

Maybe had I limited my post to something more manageable?? hmmm.... Seriously?...in comparison to what you posted on post 11? You cared enough to post what you did, regardless of what was truth and what wasn't. All I tried to do is clarify where I was seeing misconception on your part. It appeared to me that you hadn't read the thread in its entirety which is why I went back and pulled the info from that thread to bring it to your attention.

From what I can see, after reading the Greer thread on PA.
    1. Alfred Webre basically slandered Steven Greer which was later removed hence giving the impression of a credibility issue.
    2. Alfred Webre appears to have lied about having direct contact with Dr. Jan Bravo.
    3. Alfred Webre appears to have breached confidentiality by releasing the papers?

Of course if there is error in my perception let's clear it up if someone has proof otherwise. I will say it can turn into a he said/she said scenario making it impossible for any of us to really know what happened. If you explore further into Alfred's history you will find additional squirmishes eluding to a credibility issue, so a pattern is developing which screams disinfo agent to me. If you're really interested read here:
    http://www.readyfortheshift.com/2014.../#.V0yaDORl_mw

Alfred has also held the title as the General Council for New York's Environmental Protection Agency, which in my book, completely without a doubt hands down ruins his credibility. The EPA is beyond well known for their corruption and support of Agenda 21 policies and procedures, so one who works for such an entity falls into my category of 'participation is condonment'...especially an attorney! If you are not aware of the issues and grief the EPA have caused so many Americans, start googling! The EPA's job is to shut down your rights as a property owner by pushing you off the land via unscrupulous tactics, false claims and purposely created lawsuits to see what kind of precedent they can create within the courts by wining landmark cases thereby forcing their over-reaching authority on the rest of us. Someone who works for this kind of organization has a serious credibility issue! Can I say 'DUH'? (this is not directed at anyone...it's my frustration at the level of incompetency and authoritarian behavior being perpetuated onto the people).

Listen, I totally get how complicated deciphering through the multi-layers of crap can become. And one can say my post is too complicated, and therefore they're not going to respond......sorry I can't help it's complicated, but this is what you have to do to weed through the noise if you truly are seeking the truth. The truth doesn't care how complicated it is....

And yes, I get Greer might be gay, not debating it, as it could be true...I was just pointing out that the rumor of his divorce was false information and since I heard it directly outta Steven's mouth, it's all I have to go on unless someone can cough up actual documents stating otherwise. So if we're about truth, then let's not add more noise to the situation by saying he was divorced. I was lucky enough to 'happen' upon the information and am just passing it on. Also if what Aragorn states above is true, it's just another example of how Greer's been set up in the past to purposefully discredit his work. We all know he has an ego problem, it appears to be his weakness.

The puzzling question that needs further exploration is, why does Steven Greer currently work with Dr. Carol Rosin, if she's the one that was in communications with Webre relaying messages given by Dr. Jan Bravo that according to her(Jan Bravo) never transpired?

"Dear Jan Hi I am sorry you are distressed.

You communicated to me both through my long time colleague Dr Carol Rosin and through Todd and Nora Hathaway. Dr. Rosin and I communicated via Skype and she stated to me she was relaying messages from you. Dr. Carol Rosin like myself is a Disclosure Project witness...."

Since Steven still appears to be working with Rosin, it gives me the feeling that Webre's intentions were to discredit and sabotage.....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), Aragorn (30th May 2016), donk (31st May 2016), Fred Steeves (31st May 2016), heyokah (1st June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Thanks for the censorship and I disagree with your decision to delete part of my post.

The political correctness and hiding behind the guise of ad hominems is disappointing. I have nothing personal against DNA. I stated the facts of how I perceive the situation. We'll have to agree to disagree. So censor away if you feel my intentions are unsatisfactory and in violation.
    It was not censorship. It was the removal of a list of ad hominem bullet points which were worded in an offending manner, and your original post with that bullet list still included exists as an integral copy in the mod room, so my colleagues have also seen it.

If I had agreed with DNA and had therefore removed those lines from your post, then it would have been censorship. But as it just so happens to be, I actually disagree with him on just about everything that he wrote there, except for his judgement of Steven Greer. So I did not censor you, but instead I moderated your post — there's a huge difference.

It was also not the first time that you go ad hominem with another member. You are entitled to your opinions just like everyone else is, but that's a blade which cuts both ways, and ad hominems are a definitive no-no here at The One Truth. If someone else here goes ad hominem with you, I will cut the offending lines from their post as well, or even delete the whole post altogether. I did not delete your entire post because I felt that there was valuable content in it.

You can disagree with my decision all you want, but you as a member see things from your own vantage, while we as staff members look at things from all vantages. And that's exactly how it should be.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2016), Cearna (31st May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I saw the original bullet points and found the points salient, I think ad hominem is a bit of a stretch...but to each their own, I guess.

I think the important take-away is that at this point in our journey, if you're still attached to the characters you choose to see more than you are open to others' perceptions and insights...you're going to be stuck in a reality where it's tough to relate to those of us tired of the blatant cognitive dissonances that need to be maintained to keep the current paradigm going.

Someone's view on another should not be considered an irrelevant attack just because the subject (or managment of the platform the perspective appears on) doesn't like to see it to transmitted that way. That's pretty much straight out of the playbook/tactics of the "old boys clubs" that steer the collective consciousness on every level.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st May 2016), Divine Feminine (1st June 2016), sandy (1st June 2016)