Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transmuting Karma, How

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Transmuting Karma, How

Transmutation of karma, ho opono pono from experience, works, really well if one can emotionally connect oneself to ones direction and intent, this clearing or transmuting of karma works through intent combined with emotion and connecting, but often one is only preparing the way for experiences to be made available when working with people, eggysample when clearing with someone who has self respect issues, an experience comes for this to be worked with for them, spirit/universe is very compliant from observation.
    So many differing ways for the karma transmutation and would love to understand this more clearly, could others here please share their way and experiences.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), Elen (18th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th August 2016), lookbeyond (18th May 2016), Maggie (25th May 2016), modwiz (18th May 2016), pointessa (18th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Transmutation of karma, ho opono pono from experience, works, really well if one can emotionally connect oneself to ones direction and intent, this clearing or transmuting of karma works through intent combined with emotion and connecting, but often one is only preparing the way for experiences to be made available when working with people, eggysample when clearing with someone who has self respect issues, an experience comes for this to be worked with for them, spirit/universe is very compliant from observation.
    So many differing ways for the karma transmutation and would love to understand this more clearly, could others here please share their way and experiences.
    Hi Aianawa, i sometimes use the Ho opono pono method when i read something which is extremely upsetting for me on the news. I do this on behalf of humanity, for the deceased or injured- somehow this helps me deal with the grief i feel and i hope that the other will reap some sort of benefit from my "prayer" as it is heartfelt even though the afflicted is unknown to me.
    I have tried this in my personal life and depending on how i am feeling in the particular time, the "i love you" may not be heartfelt and this i feel, probably affects the ability of the process to transmute- i wonder how the psychiatrist who healed the patients without even interacting with them, just reading their notes, achieved this..

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), Elen (18th May 2016), modwiz (18th May 2016), pointessa (18th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Thanks
    Yes, indeed interesting, I got to experience doing clearing without much interaction, sometimes little to none, just notes etc, could not help but connect, cry and feel, while knowing profound energy goings on were happening.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), Elen (18th May 2016), modwiz (18th May 2016), pointessa (18th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I really am not well versed in the subject but it seems to me that transmuting karma defeats the purpose of it in the first place. I have read many times that spiritually advanced gurus have taken on someone else's karma. If that is the case, and you can somehow buy your way out of the effects of your actions, or get someone else to experience the repercussions of them, then what is the point of karma in the first place? I am not trying to sarcastic or disrespectful. I am truly asking because I don't understand.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), Elen (18th May 2016), modwiz (18th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    I've never worked on my karma.
    An Arahata of Eckankar told us that the Leader ECK-Master Mahanta take the Karma of an Eckist.
    But when you leave Eckankar it will be spit onto you and you have to take some more million
    rounds until you met the Eck-Master again. Beware.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (18th May 2016), pointessa (22nd May 2016)

Thanks
    Great points Pointessa, have heard these many times, I have a wee story that helped me understand a wee bit better the karma transmutation side of things.
    I learnt reiki one and two level the traditional way and one teaching was you do not take on others energies and karma and as far as I know, I did not, I felt safe and of course through the chakra work and differing reiki aspects, did work clearing my own energies and/or karma. Then low and behold while learning the master level and how to initiate peoples into reiki for themselves, I am told that a surface level of their karma will release through your own energy field during the attunement process, it was true, I watched but usually felt this happening when initiating people into reiki. IMO as they had given permission to do reiki, it was permissable.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th May 2016), pointessa (19th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I really am not well versed in the subject but it seems to me that transmuting karma defeats the purpose of it in the first place. I have read many times that spiritually advanced gurus have taken on someone else's karma. If that is the case, and you can somehow buy your way out of the effects of your actions, or get someone else to experience the repercussions of them, then what is the point of karma in the first place? I am not trying to sarcastic or disrespectful. I am truly asking because I don't understand.
    Another point to consider is that you are not clearing another's karma with ho opono pono, you are clearing yourself with with that person, many people, especially tribal as such, believe that we are all one,

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th May 2016), pointessa (19th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    karma works on vibration change your vibration or your balance of taught and you change your experience read George green ( no hoax website ) three book .

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th May 2016), pointessa (19th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Another point to consider is that you are not clearing another's karma with ho opono pono, you are clearing yourself with with that person, many people, especially tribal as such, believe that we are all one,

Aianawa, that makes sense. If one looks at the bigger picture and realizes that was are all fragments of the one, great consciousness, returning back to a state of unification we would all be sharing the karmic load. Thank you, for your explanations.

Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    karma works on vibration change your vibration or your balance of taught and you change your experience read George green ( no hoax website ) three book .

jonsnow, I think I have been experiencing just what you are describing here. I have allow my vibration to plummet and my life experiences are definitely reflecting this.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th May 2016), jonsnow (19th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    Cheers, about to go there, Imagine if everything happening in our world is karma intertwined and all each of us has to do is connect with our own karma to be at ease, in joy, still connected to the all but only of the all to be a quiet transmuting ripple.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), pointessa (22nd May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    I've never worked on my karma.
    An Arahata of Eckankar told us that the Leader ECK-Master Mahanta take the Karma of an Eckist.
    But when you leave Eckankar it will be spit onto you and you have to take some more million
    rounds until you met the Eck-Master again. Beware.
    I may have got lost in how you have explained this Scibuster, are you saying your karma work is being done for you by your/a teacher ?.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), pointessa (22nd May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    I dont even expect to "transmute" my karma- if there is such a thing as "karma". Rationally it makes sense to me that, " what goes around comes around " -as they say, and that we really learn best from first hand experience.. so in that respect why would we even attempt to transmute it. And yet human suffering is painful to witness, i guess this is where the Ho op opo pono seems to help me deal with the self perceived injustices observed in this world.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), pointessa (22nd May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Bist du bei mir BWV 508

Wenn ich alte Muster in alten Teppichen gegen
    neue Muster in neuen Teppichen tausche
    ist das dann Fortschritt ?
    Dieses Karma hört sich an wie eine Krankheit.
    Verursacht schlechtes Karma Krankheiten
    oder ist Karma in und an sich eine Krankheit
    eines kranken buddhistischen Geistes ?
    Wie kann man sich gleichzeitig von Karma und
    Krankheit verabschieden.
    Ist das Leben eine Form die sich mit dem Tode
    verabschiedet oder führt jeder Formverlust
    zum Tod. Ist das Leben eine Hülle die verlassen
    wird oder ist es der Inhalt der ausgeschüttet wird ?
    Wenn wir im Leben keine Illusionen mehr haben
    führt das dann zur Todessehnsucht und zum Tode ?
    Ist das Leben wie eine Flamme die brennt
    oder-und leuchtet und im Tode sehen wir das
    Licht verlöschen und jagen ihm deshalb
    erneut nach ?

Translated with Google Translate.

Bist du bei mir BWV 508

When I against old patterns in old carpets
    new patterns in new carpets exchange
    the then progress ?
    This Karma sounds like a disease .
    Causes bad karma diseases
    or Karma is in and of itself a disease
    a sick Buddhist spirit ?
    How can one simultaneously of Karma and
    adopt disease .
    Is life a form that deals with death
    adopted or performs any form loss
    to death. Is life a shell leaving
    is or it is the content which is distributed ?
    If we have no illusions in life
    then this leads to a death wish and death ?
    Is life like a flame that burns
    or and lights and in death we see the
    extinguished light and chase him therefore
    again after ?
    Last edited by The One, 23rd May 2016 at 09:50. Reason: translated

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Inkarnudel

Auf und nieder immer wieder
    sendet mich
    Kal Niranjan immer wieder
    mit viel Karma ins Gebüsch
    Mein Gedächtnis ist verwunden
    jedesmal
    deshalb ist auch das Erinnern
    an die Taten eine Qual
    Sie waren gut sie waren böse
    alles gut gemischt
    ich komm wieder zu Besuchen
    bin noch nicht entwischt
    siebenhundert Räder drehen
    schnell im Kreise sich.

Translated with Google Translate.

Inkarnudel

Up and down repeatedly
    sends me
    Kal Niranjan repeatedly
    with a lot of karma into the bushes
    My memory is twisted
    every time
    why is remembering
    the deeds agony
    They were good they were angry
    all mixed well
    I come back to visit
    have not yet escaped
    turn seven hundred wheels
    quickly in the circle itself .
    Last edited by The One, 23rd May 2016 at 09:50. Reason: Translated

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016)

Thanks
    I like the theory that we wish to come here, to experience, to forget and then remember, trapped through choice till mind known maybe.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (25th May 2016), Elen (26th May 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)