Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transmuting Karma, How

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    I dont even expect to "transmute" my karma- if there is such a thing as "karma". Rationally it makes sense to me that, " what goes around comes around " -as they say, and that we really learn best from first hand experience.. so in that respect why would we even attempt to transmute it. And yet human suffering is painful to witness, i guess this is where the Ho op opo pono seems to help me deal with the self perceived injustices observed in this world.
    Why, maybe because everything is energy, energy does not disappear, just vanish, it may transmute though, correct me if I am wrong more scienecy members.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (26th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th August 2016), lookbeyond (30th August 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Thanks
    As July flew by, so busy busy, a collective feeling caught my attention, a sense, a knowing. When August hit, the knowing gave a word, release, had felt it most of July, intense sorta and at same time an equalling out, am still gauging but imo much karma was transmuted.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (2nd August 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th August 2016), lookbeyond (30th August 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (2nd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Karma comes as a result of doing harm to someone else. If in doubt that it will be gifted back to you then don't do it in the first place. Who knows what karma is certainly not gurus, who are looking for the food on the table, same as we are, and so hope to get it from grateful people for having been given the wisdom of ages past, which they could have found out for themselves, simply by thinking about their own life situations instead of sitting at the feet of a guru to be given words which are often nothing but well placed gobledegook.

I spend hours every day thinking about all kinds of philosophical stuff, and what do many people tell me, "who the hell do you think you are". But if I were somehow to be named by some group of people as the most wise on Oz, then, suddenly I have become a wise and glowing guru for one and all to follow, who can come to sit at my feet to listen to me. It wouldn't matter to them whether I had a Phd or not, because I had the reputation of being this wonderfully wise person.

If I suddenly decide to tell you karma is this and you need to do this and this to cleanse yourself and remove your karma, which might involve hours of meditation, then my followers would go and do what I told them, such as find the Divine Goddess within yourself or go and stand for hours in the Light of the Source, them my followers would simply do their level best to do what they have been told to do. All I have to say is thaat this is the Ages old wisdom of the "Tree of LIfe" and they would go and do it. If you however said what a load of bunkum, I don't need to do that, I know what someone did to me to harm me, or I did to someone else to harm them, and I know to me it was wrong. Then, I go and think about it come to some conclusion about what I will do about this, than have I not transformed Karma for myself in some way?

Partially my Reiki Teacher said get rid of your stinking thinking, and I think maybe your Karma is now gone. What do you think? Keep it simple Sweetheart was another of her sayings. Just do your level best not to harm someone else and maybe they will not find any reason to harm you. A little faith and trust in the goodness of others also goes a long way.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th August 2016), lookbeyond (30th August 2016), modwiz (30th August 2016), RealityCreation (30th August 2016)

Thanks
    Interesting Cearna, once you live in the now, present moment, one no longer collects or creates karma, transmute yes.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th August 2016), lookbeyond (30th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Interesting Cearna, once you live in the now, present moment, one no longer collects or creates karma, transmute yes.
    Works for me. And I know that with the abilities I was given by those Above that I do have the Ability to transmute Karma, however, I only do so, when it is time for some to complete their wheel of Life and return back home - in which case they do need to be free of anything that might hold them back from going back Home. Otherwise, the person should be , in fact, finding their own Truth and their own meaning of Life and my taking their Karma, such as it is, might in fact inhibit them, fro finding one of their greatest findings of knowledge in their Life, and who am I to take away that opportunity for them? I can do, it, I know how to do it, but should I until it is time to go, is one of my great things to make sure I do not transgress on.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th August 2016)

Thanks
    Incorrect in these times IMO Cearna, there are many many types of karma, also ways of clearing, take ho opono pono for instance.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Can I try to explain, in maybe another head as they say, one of my heads is Colleen, the person living in Oz, who has been learning to live life the same as everyone else. One of my heads, or other cap if you like is that which was granted to me, by the introduction of the Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost put through me a t some time in about 1987, which was after I was asked "Did I wishe to become a Perfect Master", something of which only a few on Earth know about. I made something like 100 points of view and each was approved and at the end of it was told you are now a Perfect Master, which simply meant I now could take those going Home back Home through the 5 Gateways, but those people must be able to go back without the need to look back and think they must come back again, hence any really bad transgression, must be taken from them, some thing you might call Karma, and which the Goddess Above visited upon you herself, and saw to the administration of it herself (see comment on this in the Friendly Gathering in the Shire post of mine). It is up to a Perfect Master to decide in most cases whom they will take back unless, one of the Gods decide there is someone so worthy that they wish to take the person back to where they more or less reside.

Now most people seem to think it is their common sovereign right to choose what happens within their own lives, which is, in effect, only partially true. All people on Earth, who have a Soul are here under which is called joint responsibility, partly, yours and partly the Goddesses. You are only granted Sovereignty when it is considered by herself that you have the necessary amount of discriminatory sense to disseminate the information in front of you and can chose to do what you do without necessarily harming of someone else. However, you do not always have all the information required in front of you, that be be important towards the non harming of some one else, hence you need someone from Above who can see where you cannot towards the well being of some one else. To deal in this is hysterical in someone else, for they also cannot know just to whom they may also be dealing the "Cards" shall we say, they cannot tell if they are going to harm the person or some one else, and it is a responsibility that they should not attempt to take on. Mostly and I will not say in all cases, a second party cannot choose the close call of taking licks or not from some one else, or allowing some clearer insight to flow, when the person, may in fact still need to go through a few more steps in order to come to the clarity required, sometimes they simply are not as yet ready for this. To decide for someone else is, is to clearly begin to take from them their own Selfhood, or Identity, just as to decide for someone else if one person is right in their Assessment of what is real or not, removes, first of all clarity, and secondly removes from them their right to their own "connection" of where they are at in their own Pathway.

However, as in all else this is your own individual need to decide what is "right" for you or not, none of us has the right to say what is right for some one else as one Native American elder put it, "not right, not wrong, you just do not know the whole story".

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Why, maybe because everything is energy, energy does not disappear, just vanish, it may transmute though, correct me if I am wrong more scienecy members.
    FYI, you are correct, this is the law of conservation of energy - "energy can neither be created nor destroyed, rather, it transforms from one form to another".

The law of conservation of energy, also known as the first law of thermodynamics, states that the energy of a closed system must remain constant—it can neither increase nor decrease without interference from outside. The universe itself is a closed system, so the total amount of energy in existence has always been the same. The forms that energy takes, however, are constantly changing.
    Source.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2016), Cearna (31st August 2016), Chester (31st August 2016), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), Elen (30th August 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    When suffering karma... there's only one thing for me -

Shawarma

works every time
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), Aragorn (31st August 2016), Cearna (31st August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The law of conservation of energy, also known as the first law of thermodynamics, states that the energy of a closed system must remain FYI, you are correct, this is the law of conservation of energy - "energy can neither be created nor destroyed, rather, it transforms from one form to another".
    constant—it can neither increase nor decrease without interference from outside. The universe itself is a closed system, so the total amount of energy in existence has always been the same. The forms that energy takes, however, are constantly changing.
    Source.

This is as told to me by the Goddess of this Realm, in which our Universe resides, and over which she presides - about the constancy of energy.

Some innocent eminent one in science of Light has seen that energy as seen on Earth is in rotors of different waves - when in rotors of slower motion, still gives off similar gigantic waves and is thus in constant ebbs and flows. The first things is, that the energy moves upwards in gaining height, not downwards in lessening Light, as the energy you see is coming from what is known as mine own solid belief in the need to begift Life to you all. It has little to do with the suns's heat, or Light transmitted to you, it is solar softer Light, I am in over worn out old Earth, as she is so poorly lit up now that, I have to supplement in overwhelming amounts of poor emittance now, that evidence is growing to the effect that Earth begins to slow on its axis because of fewer solid immense rays of the sun. This is not so, the actual fact is that the resources of minerals, within the Earth's rocks, are being removed and sent to ET worlds that hear/see/feel little of the link of my own source gift to you, through rocks, so close to the surface.

On moving Earth into an ever rightful, spacial time, to a better place to gain the Earth's best Light, you are now working into a certain softer Light than before, and so a clearer beginning can be made to change getting to the place where all gifted ones in Life can now begin to make a make a working link to clearer minds and hearts, than these ET's who took your world over after the great stopping in Time and in space. I closed off your so lovely world after they rose on other than immense numbers of my own sort of people who had lived here in peace, harmony and balance, since time on Earth began, and they gave us no choice other than to run to get our own numbers in a state of might, which we never could do, for the guests of Fell ones known to some as d jinn, and their mystical leariness, meant we had to go to the Above in order to survive.

We now claim not the total Earth as it was, back, for they blew our Home here to pieces beginning to be the Solar system, but we find here we still are and they are, and they are trying to blow the rest of Earth to small rocks and dust which can be mined by themselves. We now,declare that all this is to be only ours to do so as we please now, for otherwise all of you will be fenced into small areas and risked to Fell ones from outside this Universe. You are apparently not to clear on what this all is, so fear is upon you, and your scientists, only close to real knowledge do not see, even with their advancing technology, what these are trying to do to your and Earth so you are totally unprepared for their kinds of attacks, against which you are still defenceless.

Here is what is so close to this topic, your own one person in the body, who was beginning with her seer sight to realise what was so come, so feared what she saw and thus climbed with the help of one of our Goddesses to the Highest of the Gods that she could reach to and has asked for the help of newer and stronger, more powerful energies to flow into this Universe, which they have acquiessed to, and through myself those energies are now slowly pouring in to get purer Southern Light to you. Gods took her request to heart and are now proceeding to work through her body to bring more Light to you all, but the strain of this, plus her own necessity to live the same kind of Life which you do, is causing overload to her. How much more she can take is debatable, but she is under stress of the inability of others to accept that someone so ill equipped in social life can know what is going on and is thus is not given any support to maintain the stress of this overload and to try to explain to you the need to stop fighting one another, but to learn to become a united people, for unless you support one another as a harmonious, balanced entire race, your race and this world will be unable to fight as one and not as disparate, groups so enamoured of trying to gain control for their own inadequate sense of what each one wants to take from everyone else.

Please begin to take in the strength of the new energies available. She has offered them freely to help you, so that even if you are overtaken, your own spirit will be so highly evolved that you will be able to be taken as spirit and Soul elsewhere to more safety, should we not be able to stem their need to come and conquer one more and maybe the last place where Life has existed, they have taken out all else except here. Please begin to believe in our existence and honour our need to save this, ours and yours world. she is too poor to leave to travel to other countries and is too old to do so now, she needs belief in the idea that your strength is the energy you are able to bring through you in time of need. and you need it now.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2016), Aragorn (31st August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st September 2016), Elen (31st August 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016), lookbeyond (1st September 2016), modwiz (31st August 2016)