Thread: Planned False Flag Alien Invasion Carol Rosin interviews Stephen Greer

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

Planned False Flag Alien Invasion Carol Rosin interviews Stephen Greer

The Ultimate Planned Hoax –
    Carol Rosin with Stephen Greer

A Cosmic False Flag Operation planned by these psychopathic fear manipulators

Majic - the majority intelligence agency – these people are psychopaths with control agendas

Psychological warfare to create fear - fake interplanetary war – long term plan to go from global war to long term terrorism to the hoaxed bigger problem of interplanetary terrorism war games.

This is what’s being sold to the public with no respect given to the basic science of such possibilities.

No e.t. has ever built a weapon. If they had, we would not have a hope.

Demagogues assume power through fear towards ultimate control of people. The idiots are running amok.

A film has been made called “Sirius”. It is about these corrupt organisations who are black ops operating outside of the law. The people who are managing these secret projects are doing it in a way that is illegal and unconstitutional. All defectors are being offered protection and exoneration from any prosecution, under law, to come forward and reveal their role in this secret operation.

This is NOT a campaign to ASK the political leaders to do something because they are the ‘emperor that has no clothes’. We the people are doing this expose at the expressed request of the head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff for the United States, who was himself illegally blocked from these illegal projects.

These unacknowledged special access projects are criminal enterprises. They are the biggest racketeering influenced, corrupt organisation on Earth. Although we could prosecute under the RICO laws at great expense, the best thing we can do is bring this stuff, boom, to the light of day.

If anyone tries to enforce the national securities act on anyone coming forward with this information we would take them to court, and we would be able to prove that there were these high ranking people in the Congress, the Whitehouse, the Pentagon, and the CIA that absolutely were denied access and were actively lied to while they were in office.

There are a lot of posers out there in this disclosure movement who claim they are lobbyists for UFO’s and this and that but those are people who have never met with people in actual power. We have. I want to be very clear about that. This is the real deal here. This is not a fantasy, it’s serious stuff.

What we are doing is to have a steady level of defection by people who are patriotic for not only their country, but for humanity to bring out the truth about this. So we want people who are whistle-blowers to come to our special access box at www.seriousdisclosure.com

Werner von Braun talked about the hoaxing of an alien threat from space by these psychopaths and military industrial war-mongering nut-jobs and now we are seeing the signs everywhere that this is being fast-tracked. Even in the last few weeks we have seen indications that they are going to try to fast track this fraudulent alien invasion and the only way to avert this is to expose it in advance [to as many people as possible].

Imagine what would have happened if someone has exposed what was going to happen before 911 happened. We are talking about the fate of the world here.

What are the FACTS, not the fiction that people present as facts. We need to develop a higher frequency of consciousness with respect to extra terrestrials here on Earth. There is too much disinformation out there. There has been a long-term psychological warfare plan that has been worked very carefully by these folk to set up the psychological foundation for people to be afraid, and to feel hate toward anything from outer space. It comes through Hollywood, video games, science fiction, the ufo subculture, and through the staging of events. We know for a fact that a number of things have been staged that are made to look like they are “alien” when they were 100% human, and this is done ALL THE TIME.

I had a guy who worked for NASA, he said:

“If we have a classified object that is one of these anti-gravs and something happens, we’ll just stage it and make it LOOK LIKE it was an “alien” thing that happened. And people will believe it because people don’t understand what the head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, Ben Rich, meant when he said that we already have the means to take E.T. home. For decades we have had classified technologies that are in these unacknowledged special access projects that enable humans to have extraordinary transportation capabilities, and these technologies are real, it’s not mythological. And they have been abused because, guess what, nobody is supervising us. The people don’t know about it and the people’s representatives, except for a few that are on the inside, don’t know about it. The ones who have knowledge, lie to their fellow representatives. For example there is a senator John Warner of Virginia who has been on this secret committee who would turn to his fellow senators and say – oh pshaw there’s nothing to it!”

I know for a fact this happens every day. We are going to expose in this movie how this secrecy has run, what the agenda is, and then we’re going to show what the truth can do. But what’s the point of exposing all this? Well if we expose it, maybe we can avert WWIII, and maybe we can go into space only peacefully and have only peaceful relations with these inter-stellar civilizations, which is the whole purpose of my work – To create a higher consciousness and a higher understanding of an enlightened civilization. Maybe we can bring out these higher technologies to benefit the Earth’s impoverished masses and save Earth from environmental destruction so we don’t have another Fukushima and we don’t have to have endless destruction of our biosphere through fossil fuels and nuclear power. Because we have something already developed that’s better.

Following “Sirius”, one of the most successful crowd funded documentaries in history, Dr. Greer and his team are producing “Unacknowledged” : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/20...u-to-make.html

We also want people who have operational, zero point or over-unity technology. If you are ever going to come forward do it now. We have the backers to fund it. Do not contact me with a theory, but if you have an operational system that is close-looped, meaning the output power runs the input power and it runs the net load of some significant wattage power. Get hold of me absolutely immediately. We have top people who will be in touch with you and we will take care of you, and we get this out and exposed and if possible we will have it in a stadium and we will expose that free-energy technology to at least 1 billion people next year.

The choice is endless war and destruction on Earth or we start a new civilization with a new consciousness that is based on the universality of our being conscious beings who live together in peace, transcending all these conflicts as we bring out these long withheld sciences and technologies that would give us the means to live on Earth without destroying the environment.

Also that we live with our neighbours in space peacefully and ban all weapons systems from space and develop a council on inter-planetary relations of enlightened people who work on relationships with these interstellar civilizations so that they can only be peaceful.

52:24
    These stupid covert programs have done a lot of damage to our relationships with our neighbours in space. We have to ameliorate as much as we can this sort of damage for 70 years of this cat and mouse game that has been going on here on Earth and in space, dealing with the issue. We need wise people on a council who will do this and we need people who understand what the stakes are who will not give way to blind hysteria and fear. So this what we need to do in the next year to have a course correction for our civilization.

Hour 2 – The Peaceful use of Space

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2016), Amanda (17th May 2016), Anastasia (15th May 2016), bsbray (16th May 2016), Divine Feminine (16th May 2016), Elen (15th May 2016), Greenbarry (15th May 2016), JRS (17th May 2016), Juniper (16th May 2016), modwiz (15th May 2016), sandy (16th May 2016), The One (16th May 2016), TimeSensitive (15th May 2016), yobear (15th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    If you've been following the Tom Delonge and Linda Moulton Howe interviews, this interview is worth throwing into the mix to round out the abundance of information. I was actually semi-intrigued with what Dr. Greer had to say, though in the past his ego has turned me off. I'm surprised his past movie 'Sirius' was such a hit,(according to Greer) because if I remember correctly, many after watching weren't impressed and as I read viewers reviews about the movie, I walked away with the impression it had been more of a disaster and disappointment. I have yet to watch it, but supposedly it's on Netflix.

If you remember one of my past post, the more I thought about the Tom DeLonge's interview the more irritated I got about his mission to groom the younger generation, so they can bring them on board to fighting galactic wars. Uh ya....that sounds real exciting ......Something about his commentary feels wrong and Tom appears naive at times in his exchange with George Knapp back in March of this year on coast to coast am. Like both garyC2C and I said, this was starting to morph into the well known agenda to make it appear like the aliens are about to attack the human race. Steven comments in the interview that if they wanted to do that, they would have done it long ago, something I have felt myself and I'm sure many of you have thought very same. I was actually glad that Greer brought up the DeLonge interview and he too seemed displeased with the direction DeLonge was taking the disclosure movement. I got the feeling this was partly the motivation behind his latest push on Disclosure to counter the fear factor DeLonge and others are inserting into the ufo disinfo arena.

You can also see how DeLonge's agenda is already playing out in the collective...Anyone check into the new movie X-Men Apocalypse? Take a look at the plot:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_Apocalypse
    "At the dawn of time, En Sabah Nur, known by others as "Apocalypse", the firstborn of the mutant race, rules the world in ancient Egypt, but is betrayed by his worshippers and entombed for centuries, while his followers, the Four Horsemen, are destroyed.

En Sabah is awakened in 1983 to learn that the world has forgotten him. Believing that without his presence humanity has grown weaker, he decides to destroy it in order to rebuild society from his point of view, and embarks to recruit new horsemen to his cause, starting with pickpocket Ororo Munroe."

This definitely is giving me the impression that the point of this movie is implying the human race is under attack. You'll notice there's an archangel, and even a cyclops included in the plot bringing to life the mythology aspect of our past history like Tom Delonge has mentioned as being real. And holy smokes, look at the budget...$264million dollars?!!! Most budgets I've been coming across while researching, if I remember, hover around $100million or less...say about $50million. So you know when you see a budget to this extreme, there's a pretty good reason/agenda they want to relay to the public.

Interestingly enough George Knapp who interviewed DeLonge, actually did a brief report of the interview on his local Las Vegas Now Channel 8 news, who by the way is CBS, an arm of media mogal Time Warner/Warner Bros. and probably the very reason why it was allowed! Think about it...if this is the agenda those in charge are going to push, it's gotta hit the big time. Check it out:
    http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-te...of-ufo-secrecy

I'm observing closely as unlucky for DeLonge and Co., it appears one of my past lives was that of one of the Greek gods(Akashic Record confirmed) and yes, I have a pretty good idea who some of 'the others' might be. I'm waiting to see where he and his 'contacts' take the mythological Greek gods portion of the story as it will be easy for me to cry foul on any potential b.s. spin based on who I was and those who were with me as many are of my soul group. Stay tuned...let's see how amusing this becomes. Oh yes..I'm

Cautiously, very,very cautiously, considering Greer's viewpoint....Oh and one more thing influencing my perception....I had the unique opportunity to partially vet two individuals that went after Greer attempting to discredit and destroy his work adding additional confusion within the alternative media...By design? Both of them have alphabet soup connections and involvement with the Military Industrial Complex, which doesn't work in their favor and oh....both happen to be members of an alternative forum we all know well. At this point after all I've researched and witnessed...Greer actually could be credible, but we know how fast that can change in this every confusing field of spin and disinfo...proceed with caution.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Amanda (17th May 2016), bsbray (16th May 2016), Chester (16th May 2016), Elen (16th May 2016), Herbert (16th May 2016), Joanna (27th May 2016), modwiz (24th April 2017), The One (16th May 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm thinking about visiting To the Stars next time I go to San Diego.

I didn't realize at first that Tom's co-author for Sekret Machines is a Shakespeare professor.

Haven't read it yet.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Amanda (17th May 2016), bsbray (16th May 2016), Divine Feminine (17th May 2016), Elen (16th May 2016), modwiz (24th April 2017), The One (16th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Have read quite a few articles about the 'last card' scenario & the have conducted my own research into the topics of the opening thread. I have connected a few pieces of the jigsaw as it were...

Carol Rosin, I believe is sharing accurate information. She does not appear to be making any money out of what she is doing. She was a Teacher who changed her career path and was a first hand witness who participated in conversations. She decided to share the content of the conversations with the public. The primary focus being the 'last card' scenario of frightening society with a fake alien invasion.

Steven Greer - a medical professional who has very close connections to those in the know as he has described his family connections. He makes a lot of money out of his 'expeditions' with people who see an invisible Intergalactic Craft - for a very hefty financial cost. Let's just say I have questions.

Linda Moulton-Howe - is another Exopolitical researcher and presenter with extremely close connections to those in the know. Via her birth and marriage she has incredibly close connections to those in the know. I researched online and found a lot about her family ties and her marriage connections. Let's just say I have questions.

Returning to the 'last card' scenario. This is my theory after many years of delving deep into the rabbit hole - not the MKUltra rabbit hole - the rabbit hole of hidden information, directly related to our hidden history. The chemtrails in the sky contain a variety of elements - some are toxic to Humans and the ecology and some have metallic reflective qualities. It appears that some of the chemtrail elements make their way down to the ground - via atmospheric conditions such as wind and rain. HAARP can be factored in here - as a weather controlling device.

Personal observations where I live - chemtrails are evident and then rain. It is a pattern I have observed and noted many times. I live in a rural farming area with a river and man made irrigation canal systems.

Now factor in all the satellites in the upper atmosphere. Sometimes you can see them at night with the naked eye (or with prescription glasses like me) they shine whereas stars move about while they emit light - due to their gaseous nature.

My theory - thanks to all those who have researched deeply and shared their findings online and within printed resources - is this: When the last card is played, it will involve our upper atmosphere/the sky taking the place of a theatre screen. Combine HAARP & GWEN & all the technology we don't know about - with the metallic and other elements that 'hang' in the upper atmosphere - and - the projection of an image in the sky becomes a distinct possibility. Doesn't it?

Now factor in all the 'alien' theories and photographs and video footage and documented accounts and Crop Circle Artwork and all the other anomalies we research. Society has been awash with images and literature about aliens for centuries and more so now than ever before. I prefer Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft but that is just me ...oh and some serious leading researchers.

So that is my theory - as to how the 'last card' might be produced. There are theories from researchers that include that, images of leading religious figures will be projected onto the big theatre screen in the sky - as a psychological mind control tool. Whichever comes first - I know where I will be - sitting on my front step with a glass of wine - being entertained. We certainly live in an interesting and thought provoking era - don't we?

Much Peace - as we work through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), bsbray (26th May 2016), Divine Feminine (17th May 2016), Dreamtimer (17th May 2016), Elen (17th May 2016), Herbert (17th May 2016), Joanna (27th May 2016), modwiz (24th April 2017), The One (17th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My gut feeling is that the alien invasion card won't be played. They have other cards that they can (and perhaps will) play, but alien invasion won't be one of them.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2016), bsbray (26th May 2016), Elen (17th May 2016), Joanna (27th May 2016), modwiz (24th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Looks like Linda is making her monthly appearance on Coast to Coast tomorrow Thursday for another earthfiles report. I just happen to catch this on her site:

May 23, 2016 - Tune In May 26th Coast to Coast w/George Noory.
    3 Hours Earthfiles news updates begin 11 PM Pacific / 2 AM Eastern:

— UAPs and Extraterrestrial “Gods.” Report upcoming.

https://www.earthfiles.com/

“I was told that there are numerous E. T. ‘gods’ fighting amongst themselves
    and they are interjecting themselves into human affairs. I am being told that
    a lot of this is being kept secret because we are trying not to initiate
    a conflict with ‘an adversary that we poorly understand.’”

- Tom DeLonge, co-author, Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows © March 2016,
    collaborating with 10 U. S. military and intelligence advisers on E. T. facts

see photo on earthfiles.com
    Garden of Eden experiment created, monitored and manipulated
    by Other Intelligences past and present. Illustration © 1984
    by Debbie Pagliughi and Beau Peterson, The Order.

Oh ya...this outta be good

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2016), bsbray (26th May 2016), Elen (26th May 2016), modwiz (24th April 2017)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Linda Moulton-Howe - is another Exopolitical researcher and presenter with extremely close connections to those in the know. Via her birth and marriage she has incredibly close connections to those in the know. I researched online and found a lot about her family ties and her marriage connections. Let's just say I have questions.
    I tried searching Google for information but I couldn't find anything, so I figured I'd just ask you: who is Linda married to and what kind of family ties does she have?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2016), Aragorn (26th May 2016), Divine Feminine (26th May 2016), Elen (26th May 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Been a while since my last visit and going through posts...Came across this one and in particular the following quote:
    And they have been abused because, guess what, nobody is supervising us. The people don’t know about it and the people’s representatives, except for a few that are on the inside, don’t know about it. The ones who have knowledge, lie to their fellow representatives. For example there is a senator John Warner of Virginia who has been on this secret committee who would turn to his fellow senators and say – oh pshaw there’s nothing to it!”
    We are so being played as fools and so disheartening that people just will not wake up. Some have and with this last election I would like to think more have awaken....Then seeing the original article with the above quote, I feel so....so...under one's thumb....and was OK until I read that ...and admit, 100%, that you. Herbert, are correct....No one is watching the.... circus! I had been aware of what Carol Rosen had collected, information wise, while working with VonBraughn.

I can also see this happening....already!
    long term plan to go from global war to long term terrorism to the hoaxed bigger problem of interplanetary terrorism war games.
    I will have to stop back at a later date....and see if any more information added. Thanks for the article!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Aragorn (24th April 2017), Dreamtimer (24th April 2017), Elen (25th April 2017), Herbert (24th April 2017), modwiz (24th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The Geo-political climate is creating conditions that would be very conducive to either an ET disclosure or a Second Coming event. My bet would be on the latter because of some language coming out of the Pope's mouth since he took office. The world on the brink of WWlll would be the perfect time for a "peacemaker" to show up.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2017), Aragorn (24th April 2017), Dreamtimer (24th April 2017), Elen (25th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    bsbray - My apologies for taking so long to respond. This post is based on my memories and I recall starting with a site that listed cabal/illuminati/whatever - perhaps I started with a site of the thirteen families. All I recall is that the Moulton-Howe family was listed. Her father ran the operation known as 'Skunkworks' and her husband is a military man or well connected businessman.

I have read thousands and thousands of articles and keep journals and magazines and books. What you seek about Linda Moulton-Howe is not going to be found via a simple google search - the one thing I recall clearly is that I had to do a lot of digging but it is all there and it was not just evident via a simple search. It is all about letting one article lead to another - not unlike putting a jigsaw together. All the pieces are strewn before you but you have to study and focus and put one piece into place and patiently put one piece by one piece into place - but - I expect you know that already.

Have a notebook where I write by hand all the websites I visit and interesting articles and such. I can probably find the websites and articles but it will take a bit of time. I am organised but even when in an organised state - time is needed to recall where any particular article is stored.

Friends of mine met her when she presented in Australia a few years ago. The technological information she was able to share with the public only made me more wary. All I can think is 'drip feed' and remember that 'drip feed' is so slow and methodical that even the most focussed and awakened researcher - can be fooled.

I will share more when I have had a search through my notes.

Much Respect - Amanda

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th April 2017)