Thread: Giant Door Into Moon Seen Open During Apollo 8 Flight, May 2016, Video,

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Giant Door Into Moon Seen Open During Apollo 8 Flight, May 2016, Video,

I was not going to waste my time posting this below as it seems so off but then when i saw the images were actually from NASA i then thought why not.

Date of discovery: May 2016
    Location of discovery: Earths Moon
    Source photo 1: http://history.nasa.gov/ap08fj/photo...-18-2908hr.jpg
    Source photo 2: http://history.nasa.gov/ap08fj/photo...-18-2907hr.jpg

This is what happens when you get too close to Earths moon. This is a giant opening into our moon. On the far left side of it you see a wall that rises several miles. What happened here is that the camera was so close to the moon that the holographic cloak now had glitches. What I mean is that cameras usually take photos according to its shutter speed. This speed can be changed, but todays cameras can take speed of up to 1/1000 sec. Other photos show it gone. So this glitch in their cloak was so fast that the human eye could not even notice it, but technology did, and it recorded it too. So this old Apollo 8 camera probably had a speed of only 1/200 sec or so, but that was enough to record the glitch (true view of this opening) in our moon. Its there, we can see from the detail that this is not a mistake, but its really built into the moons surface. This is excellent proof that the moon is an artificial structure.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2016), BabaRa (11th May 2016), Dreamtimer (11th May 2016), Elen (11th May 2016), Joanna (13th May 2016), Juniper (12th May 2016), pointessa (14th May 2016), Woody (11th May 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    David Icke has been saying for some time now (especially in his 840 pg tome "Perception Deception", that our moon is an artificial structure. In fact, he devotes an entire chapter to it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2016), BabaRa (11th May 2016), Dreamtimer (11th May 2016), Elen (11th May 2016), Juniper (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Looking at the bottom photograph on the OP: if the wedge was as large as it is depicted, which is larger than the 2 dark circular formations to the left, if would be quite visible. When looking at the picture of the whole moon the area where the "door" is supposed to be is not visible. Something is off here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2016), Joanna (13th May 2016), Olaf (12th May 2016)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    The two images are allmost identical, despite the "opening".
    I have opened them in two browser tabs, enlarged them and used the sliders of the browser to bring the moon in the same position.

The upper image being the last image at the end of the film, I suppose the triangle is an artifact in the film emulsion, because it is in direct elongation of the visible large mark above where the film had been secured.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2016), Joanna (13th May 2016), pointessa (14th May 2016)