Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric P. Dollard

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts

Eric P. Dollard

is it real or fake any experts on him and his theory's I know he was homeless for many years and he took every drug possible

Mr. Eric Dollard

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw

Eric Dollard - History and Theory of Electricity
    Last edited by Elen, 2nd May 2016 at 10:37. Reason: Embedding videos

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (6th May 2016), bsbray (2nd May 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2016), Elen (2nd May 2016), Frances (2nd May 2016), RealityCreation (5th May 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've watched some stuff by him. He's quite smart. He thinks our power grids are vulnerable. He says we live in an electric universe. I don't know how consistent he is with other electric universe proponents.

He says the sun is hollow. That's consistent with Jeffrey W's theory. (I'm not saying Eric is in total agreement with Jeffrey).

I have a hard time understanding, probably due to lack of enough knowledge about electricity and the electric universe theory.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (6th May 2016), bsbray (2nd May 2016), Elen (2nd May 2016), Frances (2nd May 2016), jonsnow (2nd May 2016), Lansing (9th May 2016), RealityCreation (5th May 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    For some less controversial figures, here's a list of speakers from the EU2015 (EU for "electric universe") conference:

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...2015-speakers/

Wallace Thornhill's presentations have been posted here on other threads and he makes many similar arguments.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoNaVb7b-tg

The theory makes a lot of sense to me just because it immediately explains a lot of mass extinctions and rapid global cataclysms of the past. Dinosaurs apparently should not have been able to support their own weight, as I've heard for years and it was always something that confused me. The first theory to explain this that I heard was that the Earth is growing over time from collecting small debris from space over millions of years. For example, this article says that between 100 and 300 tons of space debris enter the Earth's atmosphere every day. So if the Earth was smaller in the past then it would have had less gravity and things could have grown to bigger sizes. Maybe there is something to that but it just seems odd to me, and dinosaurs are not supposed to have been alive that long ago in geological terms, according to conventional geology at least.

These guys (Thornhill at least) are arguing instead that gravity is a variable and it's related in some way or another to the total charge of the planet itself. If and when the Earth comes near another celestial body with a big enough charge difference, the difference in potential causes "current flow" just like it would in any electrical circuit, and the gravitational values of each planet change. That alone could immediately cause a mass extinction of the dinosaurs just from them simply becoming way too heavy all of a sudden. In a way it's even scarier to imagine than a giant meteor hitting the Earth, but all of this stuff is really speculative. It's interesting to consider though.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2016), BabaRa (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2016), Elen (2nd May 2016), jonsnow (2nd May 2016), Lansing (9th May 2016), RealityCreation (5th May 2016), Wind (2nd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes Eric Dollard is a genius.
    And a curmudgeon.
    And cantankerous.
    And is an 'outcast'.

But he, like a lot of us was and is 'damaged'.

He understands electricity in its true form.

His primary interest is in understanding electrical power and how to optimally harness it.

I know of none who are his equal.

JJ

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2016), BabaRa (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (4th May 2016), Elen (5th May 2016), jonsnow (4th May 2016), Lansing (9th May 2016), RealityCreation (5th May 2016)

Thanks
    His knowledge and experience regarding radio transmitters is completely accurate. Much of what the other stuff he says is utter bollox. For example: "You can't see the sun or starts in space."

Er... were are the solar observing satellites (ok, they don't just detect visible light, but UV, x-rays, radio waves, etc.) and the Hubble Space Telescope? Yeah well someone's gonna say all those photos are faked...

All that stuff about the sun putting the Earth into the 'Dark Ages'. That's figurative - relating to an intellectual dark age, not a literal one! It's when he says stuff like that he looks plain bonkers!

Babs

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2016), BabaRa (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th May 2016), Elen (5th May 2016), jonsnow (5th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016), RealityCreation (5th May 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Eric Dollard is a speaker at the 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference which has been running for some years now. http://energyscienceconference.com/2016-speakers/

Whilst I don't know much about Dollard's work I have known Aaron Murakami for several years and have great respect for both him & his work.
    He is one of the main organisers of the energy conference and is the founder & active contributor of a very large energy forum which also supports and discusses Eric Dollard's work (among others).
    So in this case I consider him an expert on Eric Dollard's work. If I remember correctly he has also been involved in conducting interviews & videoing some of Eric's work to make it more accessible.
    Last edited by RealityCreation, 5th May 2016 at 13:57.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2016), BabaRa (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th May 2016), Elen (5th May 2016), jonsnow (5th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    [...] utter bollox [...]
    Chris Thomas, is that you?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2016), Elen (5th May 2016), jonsnow (6th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    His knowledge and experience regarding radio transmitters is completely accurate. Much of what the other stuff he says is utter bollox. For example: "You can't see the sun or starts in space."

Er... were are the solar observing satellites (ok, they don't just detect visible light, but UV, x-rays, radio waves, etc.) and the Hubble Space Telescope? Yeah well someone's gonna say all those photos are faked...

All that stuff about the sun putting the Earth into the 'Dark Ages'. That's figurative - relating to an intellectual dark age, not a literal one! It's when he says stuff like that he looks plain bonkers!

Babs
    Um, you may find that his assertion about "You can't see the sun or stars in space." is correct, unless you have a diffraction grating between your eyes and space (ie built into the window pane or other optical interface).
    The 'space program' had to add these diffraction gratings in order to see the objects in space.

As for his him looking "bonkers", yes he certainly can, as I said he's been 'damaged'.

And the Electric Universe theory, while still being a bit 'young' yet, is WAY closer to the truth than our gravity/nuclear model.

And as we all will learn, to a much greater degree here shortly, "Everything You Know Is Wrong"…

JJ

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2016), BabaRa (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th May 2016), jonsnow (6th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts

Babs

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Isn't that Jane Fonda?
    Last edited by Chester, 6th May 2016 at 14:56.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (7th May 2016), jonsnow (8th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post

Babs
    Isn't that Jane Fonda?
    That was my first impression as well, until she said "bollox".

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th May 2016), jonsnow (8th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Thanks
    Seriously? CT is the only person you've ever seen use the word "bollox"?

Babs is Barbara Streisand?

Anyways, back to thread subject... I love these independent scientists. Has anyone looked into the work of James McCanney?

Oops thought I had Sam's post quoted too.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), jonsnow (8th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    No, but he's the one I've heard it say the most recently, and he says it quite often. (It's actually a quite common expression in the UK, but to the best of my knowledge, it's not being used anywhere else in the Anglo-Saxon world. )

It is either way a good thing she didn't say "Botox", because then half of Hollywood would have jumped on this thread.

Hmm, good point. I don't know. Maybe we can ask her to sing and then we'd be able to tell?

Well, in order to quote more than one post, you have to select all the posts you want to quote by clicking the ["+] icon underneath each of them — it's the one farthest to the right — and then on the last post in the row, you click ["Reply With Quote]. And then, you can shuffle the "[QUOTE=person;number]" attributions around in the editor to nest the quoted levels, if you like.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (7th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), jonsnow (8th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Aragorn;841950122]No, but he's the one I've heard it say the most recently, and he says it quite often. (It's actually a quite common expression in the UK, but to the best of my knowledge, it's not being used anywhere else in the Anglo-Saxon world. )

It is either way a good thing she didn't say "Botox", because then half of Hollywood would have jumped on this thread.

Hmm, good point. I don't know. Maybe we can ask her to sing and then we'd be able to tell?

Well, in order to quote more than one post, you have to select all the posts you want to quote by clicking the ["+] icon underneath each of them — it's the one farthest to the right — and then on the last post in the row, you click ["Reply With Quote]. And then, you can shuffle the "
    Quote Originally posted by person;number
    "
    Quote Originally posted by person;number
    attributions around in the editor to nest the quoted levels, if you like.
    Ha! True that! And thanks for the quote tip.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), jonsnow (8th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Thanks
    Ha! True that! And thanks for the quote tip.
    It doesn't work well if I spell out the examples, as you can see. There's always an opening tag and a closing tag, and if one of them is missing, things go haywire.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), jonsnow (8th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)

Thanks

Anyways, back to thread subject... I love these independent scientists. Has anyone looked into the work of James McCanney?

Not wishing to derail the thread, but may I apologise for my use of language? Rather too much wine while cooking the husband's dinner. BTW, I thought the spelling I used was slightly more acceptable in the written form than the conventional Anglo-Saxon spelling.

I can confirm I don't know who Chris Thomas is and I don't even look like Jane Fonda - I wish.

Incidentally, Eric Dollard may well have had a troubled background, but when he strays off conventional physics into woo-woo land, I my opinion he attracts way too much kudos from those who couldn't tell you the difference between an amp and a kilo-hertz!

And after just watching part of his 8m 55sec video again, in the OP, (I don't what the old fool is on), but the solar cycles didn't start in the early Renaissance. Sunspots were first noticed to come in approximately 11 cycles in 1843, but there's no reason to think they haven't always existed. It should be obvious to all that the sun does not 'operate at half power' during its minima. Imagine an earth with a sun that fluctuated its output by 50 percent every 11 years!

Having worked in radio communications for decades - especially those dependent upon the ionosphere and the sun's influence upon it, most modern data from satellites, etc. do not confirm much of what Dollard has to say on the subject. He might have a Youtube following of thousands of people with no scientific background, but it still doesn't lend him any credibility.

Babs.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), jonsnow (8th May 2016), pointessa (8th May 2016)