Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric P. Dollard

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    The thread being derailed but I had a look at some of his video's on YouTube and I can neither prove or disprove what he says one day perhaps I test it .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    Not wishing to derail the thread, but may I apologise for my use of language? Rather too much wine while cooking the husband's dinner. BTW, I thought the spelling I used was slightly more acceptable in the written form than the conventional Anglo-Saxon spelling.
    No apologies needed, Barbarella. If anyone was derailing the thread, then it was probably yours truly, albeit unintentionally. I only meant to introduce a bit of lightheartedness into the discussion. I do that sometimes.

I can confirm I don't know who Chris Thomas is and I don't even look like Jane Fonda - I wish.
    Well, Chris Thomas is a Welshman with a — shall we say — very unusual take on things. He claims that he was born hard-wired into the Akashic Records, and he has written several books so far on the information he claims he has gleaned through said connection. A large part of his work is dedicated to the alleged intervention in human history by a parasitic extrasolar species called the Velon, of whom currently only two factions remain — the Annunaki and the Hathor — who, although competing with one another, are messing with our time line and with human consciousness.

Personally I'm not convinced that his information would be correct — most of it doesn't resonate with me — but he's got quite a cult following. There are several threads about Chris Thomas here at the forum... :

Incidentally, Eric Dollard may well have had a troubled background, but when he strays off conventional physics into woo-woo land, I my opinion he attracts way too much kudos from those who couldn't tell you the difference between an amp and a kilo-hertz!
    I've said this numerous times before, but humanity is its own worst deceiver. Always has been, always will be.

And after just watching part of his 8m 55sec video again, in the OP, (I don't what the old fool is on), but the solar cycles didn't start in the early Renaissance. Sunspots were first noticed to come in approximately 11 cycles in 1843, but there's no reason to think they haven't always existed. It should be obvious to all that the sun does not 'operate at half power' during its minima. Imagine an earth with a sun that fluctuated its output by 50 percent every 11 years!

Having worked in radio communications for decades - especially those dependent upon the ionosphere and the sun's influence upon it, most modern data from satellites, etc. do not confirm much of what Dollard has to say on the subject. He might have a Youtube following of thousands of people with no scientific background, but it still doesn't lend him any credibility.

Babs.
    I agree with that analysis. He was spot on with all the stuff he said about electricity, but when he then crosses over into the woo-woo stuff, that's where he loses his credibility for me, and he doesn't have a shred of evidence — not even any mathematical equations — to back up his claims. So then he becomes only another storyteller.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Barbarella (9th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), jonsnow (8th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    a bit of lightheartedness is always welcome

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th May 2016), Barbarella (9th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016)