Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NASA Admit To Spraying Americans With Poisonous Chemtrails

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Perhaps starting a product line would be a good way to educate the public about all of this.

A mask that can filter out these particles can be worn during the day.

Marketing point:

• Different styles: darth vader, storm trooper, classic WWII... or elegance versions.
    • Features a nano-filter that blocks harmful nano particles that attack the lungs.
    • Enhance your SAT scores today by breathing healthily. Ask about enhancing O2 flow via the oxygen module, sold separately as a kit containing a portable O2 tank, pressure regulator and tubing to plumb energizing O2 directly into your mask.

An interesting complementary product might be an HVAC add-on that filters nano-particles from outside air as well as maintains certain levels of O2 inside a building.

All this O2 stuff is related to a different problem: Oxygen depletion.

Last edited by lcam88, 25th April 2016 at 14:20.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (25th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Bob, I find your comments very interesting and also helpful.

Thank you for pointing out these issues. I recall years ago thinking that people shouldn't be jogging/training in cities because of the bad air. I've long wondered about tires. There is a park with a playground whose surface was covered with chopped tire bits. It makes for a springy surface to run or fall on but it's quite unpleasant to smell and breathe. I went there once and never went back. I'm not particularly sensitive but I felt crappy after that afternoon. The parents' attitude was, 'You get used to it' and 'It's supposed to be safe'.

Similarly, you pointed out the wells being filled with waste water and the danger they pose contrasted to the attention fracking gets. Thanks again.

I'm also interested in the idea that the climate changes are eliciting extreme measures. I don't understand why the government/private institutions don't practice more openness. 'Two heads are better than one.' 'The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.' Doesn't it make sense to have everyone involved in finding solutions?
    Thing is the question people should be asking is what makes bad air..

They say it is Nitrogen Dioxide, Nitric Oxides, "particulates", and Ozone.. that's what people are told makes up a bad air day, full of smog.. (China has massive issues with "smog")..

What is hidden is the nano-particle emission which comes from ALL burning.. like campfires, forest fires, coal fired and gas fired power plants...from flaring from oil and gas wells... from exhaust emission right at the point where the exhaust touches the atmosphere.. that is then from all internal combustion powered vehicles - lawn mowers, leaf blowers, small airplanes and large, jet engines..

When conditions are right, the emissions become visible.. A close to home visibility reaction is when water in exhaust will nucleate (particles clump together) and visible emission is seen.. the carbon particles will nucleate too, becoming visible as micro-soot..

Nano-chemistry is not like normal chemistry, reactions happen, charges transfer, and the nano-particle can get INTO areas where larger chemical molecules can't.

Fugitive emission is what it is called, when the emissions from ground up tires for instance continue to emit smells.. When particles get big enough to start to become visible, the cell penetrating toxicity diminishes due to them not being able to get-in.. But for sulfur particles for instance, such can combine with air (the oxygen) and create SO2 (sulfur dioxide), which then can combine with water, and form Sulfuric Acid, or one particular type of acid rain. Sulfur dioxide can combine with water in the lung and that is awfully corrosive..

Vehicles can emit nitrogen nano-particles, and that can lead to nitric acid (another form of corrosive acid rain).. And it again, at the smallest sized particles happen to get into the cells at the nano-stage size, where at that size makes it in past all barriers.

We sense the change when it hits us with nano-particle overload.. Some used to call it, the "positive ion charge" is what makes people crazy agitated and wanting to bite anyone's head off who points out their reactivity for instance. When the positive ions are noticed, the nano-sized particles have clumped (nucleated) into much larger particles, whilst the damage has been done by the smallest sizes.. Turning on the negative ionizer treats the larger particles, not the smallest... so damage ends up happening and people don't feel relieved by the negative ionizer..

I believe strongly that the contrail to chemtrail drama was about misdirection, put out by industry and picked up by supporters who are either ignorant on the issue of nano-particle fugitive emission (as described above), so that the industries don't get massively sued for the ultra-trillions of dollars in damages resultant from the industry which uses internal combustion engines..

Nano-particle can influence the weather also (weatherwars for instance).

The tires are a perfect way to disperse toxins in the air by a foreign power.. no exotic "spraying" needed, and a perfect thing to be hidden from the people by making them focus on "chemtrails", something which can be scarey, due to being an unknown, like. It's social media manipulation to hide surface pollution and the causes of it.

Flaring generates nano-particles which nucleate into assorted sizes of toxins which some can be visible, some not - those particles travel around the world.

Volcanic emission also.. Every time a volcano lites up all of that emission is radiated.. the larger particles are seen, the nano-particles are not.. It is not just the volcanic ash to be dealt with..

When I hear the "chemtrail" drama, I understand the behind the scenes which people are being distracted from. I will say my peace and then watch it be covered up by the industry apologists, and watch the industry NEVER ever change, but put more toxic nano-emission into the air, and real potential for correction and legislation that can stop it be blocked, while branded as the "chemtrail lunatic fringe's" non-science. Nano-particle emission from burning, from high temperature combustion, from other sources of generation is the issue.. That being covered up is tragic, that being deviated from recognizing it is criminal IMHO.

my references and threads:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=nanoparticle

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post746841

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=dugway

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=dugway
    Last edited by Bob, 25th April 2016 at 16:42.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (26th April 2016), lcam88 (27th April 2016), Olaf (25th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Just seen this on another page with the article dealing with spraying Seattle areas with this bacteria. The comment is in the blue box and the article site is below. The commentor I copied happens to be also an organic farmer and I think second in line of command of the fresh market/farmers market in Maui.
    It seems it is still a poison for a period of 6 hours....exposure is exposure is exposure. sorry just found it interesting.

katy bayly says:
    April 23, 2016 at 4:57 PM

Bt is a supposedly “organic” spray that “explodes” the stomachs of the white cabbage moth. I am an organic farmer and assistant manager of the Upcountry Farmers Market here in maui. I will not use this product as the label says to wear protective clothing and not to go back into the sprayed area for at least six hours!
    Why? Because it is poison! Raise your voices people….WE ARE NOT BUGS! YIKES Washington government…what can you be thinking? Your state is so beautiful. .let nature do her job!
    http://www.starshipearththebigpictur...acteria-video/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

heyokah (30th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ya, but it is not NASA spraying with "Lithium" -

Spraying is an issue when people don't have a say. Pinpointing what they are getting sick from seems to me would be an appropriate field of study. I wonder what I got sprayed with in the beginning of April, and again last saturday, and in both cases a similar sounding and appearance helicopter present (but with no obvious spraying visually being seen, only an odd smell in the air was the coincidence and corresponding lung/breathing issues after inhaling the "interesting floral smell".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (27th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Bob, what about a substance in the fuel itself? You mentioned the coloring agents but what about something that could cause what you describe? (i.e. the smell, the symptoms)

lcam88, I like your marketing idea. Anonymous masks could work well.

What could be, in your opinion, the cause of oxygen depletion?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Bob (27th April 2016), lcam88 (27th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Substances in the fuel during a rich mixture at LOW altitude makes sense as possibly flooding and not burning and making it out the tailpipe of those small prop planes.

Thing is tho, the Light weight substances (lithium for instance) at 50,000 foot up being dispersed is illogical to make it to the ground as its up in the jet stream. A 50,000 foot thunderstorm height for cloud-tops can nucleate on small light particles, and make HAIL and rain... putting the particles into the ground inertly.. Now there was a period of red rains reported around the world, (dust and other strange organics), and I have witnessed red-snow in Colorado, and I have witnessed radioactive snow and rain from the primary explosions when Chernobyl and Fukushima exposed their reactors to the air.

Something kicked up the light particles which dispersed and spread from the reactors.

I'd believe in this order: the tire dust, deliberately sprayed neurotoxic pesticides, dust from haboob's which could contain nerve agents used in the desert, (the haboobs can be witnessed south of Phoenix/Tucson AZ locally and I have witnessed them personally in the mideast (Egypt and UAE), toxic microfine volcanic ash, genetically aggressive pollen from noxious weeds kicked up and traveling in the wind vast distances..

Along and simultaneous, weakened immune system and damaged respiratory system by the exhaust (hot surface evoked) nano-particles from burning..

I would consider it a high possibility that foreign manufactured tires having the additives known to continually and insidiously attack nations' peoples who buy their product because they are "cheap".. (China would gladly appeal to the west's greed and profit motivation to buy low cost but dangerously toxic products - I can see China for instance who put Melamine in baby formulae and pet foods easily being a source of attacking slowly the west). I consider this HIGHLY likely and logical for China who can wait hundreds of years to slowly creep over their foe as they have the patience.

Consider so many people have a latex allergy and natural latex makes up a good part of tires, and that is continually being put into the environment and spread by the winds. Any specific toxin put in there would be readily dispersed and spread - readily spread AT-GROUND LEVEL - those are the key words. One lives at ground level relatively speaking not-withstanding apartment houses, but the point is, the ease of being in the middle of a smog cloud is more relevant than saying there are things 50,000 feet away in the jet stream making it down to harm us. Simple in-front-of our faces logic..

Those are the obvious and air samples can be taken to show the more macro particles.. Allergy tests, as Olaf has pointed out, testing for heavy metals, like LEAD can show that such still is entering the body. Heavy metals ARE in the tires, numerous organics, numerous highly toxic substances. Pthalate for instance a plasticizer used in water bottles, and tires, is known to act like a synthetic estrogen.

Companies, and Countries, the insiders I believe definitely know what is inside these things.. WHY the dispersing of these substances, what political gain can happen and watching DISINFORMATION misdirection campaigns, categorizing the WHO's spreading sleight of hand may be useful to back-track where and when these campaigns came from.. I have my thoughts.

High altitude stuff is ludicrous in the minimum due to the distance and haphazard dispersing method. The direct tire method is the most logical because of the immensity in first world countries of vehicles and the regular consumable is continually replaced, and new improved formulations are readily put into commerce..

The dye additives are a potential IF they can survive combustion at those high temperatures. Lead survives and can make it out the tailpipe in nano-particle size and then nucleate to larger particles.

If one has the misfortune to be in an area where they spray for beetles in trees, or other borers, one can get hit by that. Direct spraying, and then pollen could transfer the insecticides. The wind was blowing strongly when I was recently hit twice this month.
    Last edited by Bob, 27th April 2016 at 01:05.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th April 2016), sandy (27th April 2016)

Thanks
    I posted this video in another thread, but it seems very fitting here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamlove For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer
    What could be, in your opinion, the cause of oxygen depletion?
    Burning

Bob:

Do you think those air filters found in Mercedes cars would help protect occupants from these nano-particles? Or is everyone equally targeted?

Are we interested in going into how to defend against this attack.

+1 Dreamtimer to the anonymous design.

PS Food for thought
    Last edited by lcam88, 27th April 2016 at 14:30.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (27th April 2016), Dreamtimer (27th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Burning

Bob:

Do you think those air filters found in Mercedes cars would help protect occupants from these nano-particles? Or is everyone equally targeted?

Are we interested in going into how to defend against this attack.

+1 Dreamtimer to the anonymous design.

PS Food for thought
    ya, burning deforestation is the issue..

To get rid of nano particles a system that nucleates such as what happens naturally in an INVISIBLE contrail turning into a visible one. Cloud formation until the particles are big enough to actually be captured by a filtering system.. All existing filters that one can breath through are just too coarse.. The nano-particle danger window is 10-50 nanometers, and from 50 nm through 100 is another dangerous window..

Consider nano-particles similar to the ability of a virus being able to penetrate.. And filters for virus sized particles are nothing that can be put on the exhaust of a campfire, jet engine, car tailpipe.. and so forth..

The chemtrail sensationalism at least gets people looking but its like the analogy of cavemen looking at a extraterrestrial vehicle and a person in a space suit. They will totally not have any reference frame in how to deal with what they were exposed to, and who knows how many shaman with the superstitions will appear and what type of passed down hearsay will get the tribe members to never ever be able to really understand and deal with that...

Look at this example - people can see high altitude jet contrails and get all bent out of shape when they believe the yarn being spun in social media, that is a given.. now lets look at the size of a LARGE nanoparticle, the 50 nm size:

People had a hard time comprehending that a VIRUS could be dangerous and can potentially mess with DNA, and through a damaging of healthy cells destroy and kill a body (ebola for instance). But the native shaman in west Africa still will tell their tribe, it is evil spirits, because.. and fill in the because with any pet politically correct statement which keeps the "social drama" going.. It wasn't until the exact methods to deal with the nano-sized viruses and dealing with the mechanism of how they penetrate, how they replicate, how they damage that methods appeared to deal with it.. BUT the virus still exists as an "engine" that will perform its set of programs and do its thing.

Could air clearing technology that can address nano-particle be useful? Quite probably, even to deal with nano-sized viruses themselves.. A new "think" to look at that problem of nano-emission and distribution (spread of such) I think would be a good approach. Clamoring about chemtrails to me is like the caveman pointing at a chariot of the gods - - wooo.... focus on what is there, what is the real problem behind the illness' and those actual trails can be found and appropriate steps taken to eliminate the problem at the source, and then have methods to "clear the air" properly in living spaces.. What to do with in the open "fresh" (tongue in cheek) air contamination would be an interesting subject of discussion.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th April 2016), lcam88 (27th April 2016)

Thanks
    lcam88, Burning. I believe you're referring to the burning of the trees. You're right there where so much of it is happening. What happens to the depleted land? The grazing can't last and they have to move on. Are there efforts to rejuvenate it in any way?

Some nature shows I've watched point to the northern pine forests as the major oxygen supplier to earth. I don't know what threats they face other than climate changes.

Does burning include volcanic activity? I assume it would also include all the stuff we burn: fuels, trash, heat sources...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Bob (27th April 2016), lcam88 (27th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer:

Any kind of burning actually.

Burning is oxidation of some substance (hydrocarbons) or another with oxygen.

Since the chemical reaction almost always requires oxygen, it is supplied by circulation of air, oxygen consumed from our atmosphere. So jet engines in aircrafts, internal combustion engines, rocket engines all contribute as do coal powered power plants just as using fire to clear forest.

Burning trees or plants is problematic for two reasons, the actual burn, and the lost opportunity of the tree to produce O2 with its photosynthesis potential.

Volcanic activity is interesting, I suppose it depends on whether the heat is generated from oxidation of materials or if it comes from some other source, like molten materials heated by the earths core regions. If the latter it isn't contribute to oxygen depletion.

Bob:

Thanks for sharing a scale depicting the sizes. Indeed "astronomically small".

Focusing on contrails or chemtrails is the "slight of hand" the magician would play to distract his audience from what he is actually doing. Earlier you mentioned filters that have a charged component built into them to electrically separate nano-particles from the air. Would course filter that can hold an electric charge between porous "cathode" and "anode" work then?
    Last edited by lcam88, 27th April 2016 at 16:50.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (27th April 2016), Dreamtimer (27th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I believe forcing nucleation, making larger particles out of the small ones in a controlled safe space (not one's lungs), then normal types of filtering will work (i.e. HEPA filter systems).. nucleation - what happens when clouds form, when contrails form, making the particles bigger so that they can be seen then allows for them to be de-toxified (as far as the insidious size problem goes)..

Volcanic gases - any hot surface to cooler region will form nano-particles to some extent. Nucleation happens when there is a very radical temperature change and for something with which the nano-particles can interact with.. (water vapor usually is the interaction molecule), so yes volcano's emitting heat plus gas is generating an immense quantity of nano-particles.. when the nucleation is happening with sulfur for instance with the volcano's emission, the nucleated particles tie onto oxygen first (oxygen depletion happens), then the SO2 (sulfur dioxide) ties into water, making H2SO4 or sulfuric acid (battery acid), corrosive acid rain..

The oxygen is stolen out of the air by the binding action of the volcanic sulfur.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th April 2016), lcam88 (27th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Some time ago I shared some ideas about planetary formation here. The main thesis I was sharing being that material tends to clump together naturally. Ion gasses in a plasma cloud clump to form dust particles... Time, electric forces and "harmonics" of sorts brings things together to form stars, planets etc.

The idea of neucleation seems to be an attempt to induce the same.

Its clear to me when examining minerals, ors and cumulous clouds that there are intricate intermolecular structures naturally present and constantly forming. These structures would be as intricate as you see in clouds, as intricate as the structures that form in standing water between the polar molecules. A type of structure that follows energetic connections between the bodies, perhaps forming dendritic patterns within.

Just as water naturally can precipitate from cloud (or non-cloud) water structures in air, it should be possible to precipitate these nano-particles. The principle would be the same; when water neucleation happens, water droplets are formed because the energy level between the bodies falls causing them to approach each other until the grab onto their neighbors. Visible cloud formation is an intermediary phase where "particles" of water are still able to remain suspended.

With these other nano-particles a force of some kind, perhaps with a catalyzing event could provoke precipitation. Perhaps it all comes down to finding a way to build a type of "helmholz resonator" that is tuned to the energetics between nano-particles?

Comments?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (27th April 2016), Dreamtimer (29th April 2016)

Thanks
    Although NASA admit to spraying Americans with poisonous chemtrails this can happen .....

Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School

A Boulder, Colorado judge has removed a child from her mother’s care because the mother believes chemtrails are being sprayed into the atmosphere, court documents reveal.

Last edited by heyokah, 3rd May 2016 at 08:35. Reason: Added video

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd May 2016), Elen (3rd May 2016), Exit 0 (16th June 2016)

Thanks
    I really hope the court isn't taking a child away for beliefs. That's beyond the pale. The judge should be disbarred if this is the case.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd May 2016), heyokah (3rd May 2016)