Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NASA Admit To Spraying Americans With Poisonous Chemtrails

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

NASA Admit To Spraying Americans With Poisonous Chemtrails

NASA have admitted to spraying lethal chemtrails into our atmosphere – saying that lithium being sprayed into the Earths ionosphere helps to treat people with manic depression or bi-polar disorder.

NASA personnel have come forward saying that lithium, along with other potentially harmful chemicals, are intentionally sprayed into our environment regularly.

Wakingtimes.com reports:

NASA Confesses to Dosing Americans with Air-borne Lithium & Other Chemicals

There’s the official explanation for why NASA is spraying lithium, a pharmaceutical drug most often used to treat people with manic depression or bi-polar disorder, into our ionosphere, and then there is the probable reason(s). It would be easier to accept NASA’s official explanation if they were not so secretive about everything they study and do in space – but one thing is for certain – NASA’s own personnel have admitted that lithium, along with other chemicals, are intentionally being placed into our environment regularly. It is possible that many of NASA’s own employees aren’t even aware of the true motivations for carrying out such a project, ironically displaying the very behaviors that these chemicals/pharmaceuticals are meant to instill.

In the first bomb-shell video a NASA employee (Douglas.e.rowland@nasa.gov) admits that lithium is being sprayed in the atmosphere, and says that it is “harmless to the environment.”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2iRormxkw

Before I give you NASA’s official explanation of why they are spraying psych-meds over hundreds of thousands of Americans, I’d like to point you to some references so that you can do your own research, and discover that this is no conspiracy theory. It is very real, and there is ample scientific documentation to corroborate what I put forth here:

A Pub Med abstract titled, Feasibility of Aerosol Vaccinations in Humans discusses how an increase in antigen volumes can be beneficial in aerosol delivery of vaccines, and could be used in “developing countries and disaster areas.” The abstract also admits that several thousand human subjects have already been aerosol vaccinated with live attenuated measles and influenza A vaccines. The executive summary further states that aerosol vaccinations are ideal for “large populations.” This has apparently been happening since as early as 2003.

Another discussion of aerosolized vaccinations can be found in The New England Journal of Medicine. A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Aerosolized Vaccines Against Measles states that these vaccines were tested on children in India that were as young 9 months old.

The World Health Organization has been researching aerosol vaccines for years now, as have “philanthropic” agencies which have clear aims to sterilize the population. It is also worth noting that the pharmaceutical industry has been absolved from any legal responsibility for medicating the masses since they were awarded legal protection from all lawsuits by Congress in 1986. This law was challenged, but upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2011. Many powerful agencies are making sure that we “take our medicine.”

In fact, many nations are participating in our unwitting, forced vaccination, and the dumping of any number of attenuated viruses, chemical concoctions and other ‘chemtrails’ on our heads with dogged frequency.

The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) considered giving a license application to PaxVax Australia (PaxVax) for the intentional release of a GMO vaccine consisting of live bacteria into the environment in Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria. They planned to release cholera on their people.

According to the regulator, this GMO vaccine qualified as a limited and controlled release under section 50A of the Gene Technology Act 2000.

Of course, we can’t ignore the USA. Michael Greenwood wrote an article stating that:

“The incidence of human West Nile virus cases can be significantly reduced through large–scale aerial spraying that targets adult mosquitoes, according to research by the Yale School of Public Health and the California Department of Public Health.”

So, hopefully we’ve established that this IS happening. But why?

As more nations refuse genetically modified food, and refuse to drink fluoridated water, which has been named as a neurotoxin by one of the world’s premiere medical journals, the power structure that desires a complicit population has to figure out a way to alter our neurochemistry.

Lithium alters how we think by changing the levels of serotonin and norepinephrine secreted by our endocrine system. Lithium strongly alters the brain system, yet the NASA employee in the above video states that “it is not dangerous” and doesn’t harm the population. Even doctors who normally prescribe this medication for the mentally ill have said that it is dangerous because it is hard to figure out proper dosing. Surely, spraying copious amounts of lithium indiscriminately into the air via aerosols should be questioned – but here’s NASA’s official stance on this practice:

“The project is studying neutral and charged particles in the ionosphere and how each affects the way the other moves resulting in currents in the region. The variations matter because all of our communications and GPS satellites send signals through the ionosphere. A disturbed ionosphere translates to disturbed signals, so scientists want to know just what causes the ionosphere to behave in specific ways.” (NASA)

Meanwhile, should the over-medicated start to actually figure out what is being done to them, the government has imposed gag orders on the National Weather Service (NWS) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) who might easily refute the ridiculous claims of NASA.

Notably, every single person who works for NASA, the NWS or NOAA are paid with tax payer dollars.This means that we are paying to be medicated and poisoned.

Here, to corroborate information being given by the NASA employee in the video, is the Code 8440 RMMO which states the exact purpose of using Wallops Flight Facility to launch a rocket containing lithium thermite:

“Purpose: The primary purpose of this mission was to test the loading methods for lithium canisters to be flown on the upcoming Kudeki (Kwajalein, April 2013) and Pfaff (Wallops, June 2013) missions, and verify their functionality under sounding rocket launch and space flight conditions.

Rocket Type: Two-stage Terrier MK70 Improved-Orion

Launcher: MRL

Date of Launch: January 29, 2013

Time: 17:50 EST

Experiment results: Thermistor data looked nominal. Good report from airborne optical platform of recorded video and lithium clouds also visible by ground observation.’

We also learn from this specific call that lithium has been dumped in our skies since 1970. If you wanted to medicate the masses to create mindless, slave-like prisoners who didn’t even know they were imprisoned, this is surely a good way to do it. Spraying lithium into our skies, along with countless other bacteria, viruses, prions, parasites, fungi, carcinogens, toxins, hormone-altering drugs, anti-flora and anti-fauna, as well as gene-altering micro-dust is nothing more than bio-warfare against the world’s citizenry. You can call them chemtrails or something else, the effect is the same.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized.Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.” ~Edward L. Bernays, Master Propagandist

Article By Christina Sarich

Source: State of the Nation
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Divine Feminine (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), heyokah (24th April 2016), jimmer (24th April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    I don't believe the spraying of "lithium" to 'treat' people one bit. I consider the source part of the lunatic fringe. Lithium for one thing is too light, and too expensive and not in adequate supply at the density level required to achieve therapeutic dosing. BOGUS alert hat on.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), Olaf (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    I don't believe the spraying of "lithium" to 'treat' people one bit. I consider the source part of the lunatic fringe. Lithium for one thing is too light, and too expensive and not in adequate supply at the density level required to achieve therapeutic dosing. BOGUS alert hat on.
    I agree to some of what you are saying Bob, but if there was say a dumbing down of the masses by the cabal then i dont think expense would come into it.

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2016), Bob (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016)

Thanks
    Government Announce Plans To Spray Seattle With ‘GMO Bacteria’

The Washington State Department of Agriculture have approved a pesticide-bacteria spraying program to be used over Seattle, in an attempt to kill Asian and European gypsy moths

http://yournewswire.com/government-a...-gmo-bacteria/

Residents oppose the program and rightly so; many remember the US government testing harmful bacteria on civilians (the 1966 Navy Operation Sea Spray). The citizens of Seattle would be wise to test the state, ask questions, demand answers, and maybe even run independent third party tests on the chemicals (a bacteria with pesticide properties called Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt), the same bacteria gene commonly used in GM crops to kill insects).

An area in Vancouver was sprayed last Saturday and then will move in to Kent, Lacey, Gig Harbor, Nisqually and end at Seattle’s Capitol Hill.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2016), Bob (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

(((((((((((((((((SIGH)))))))))))))))))

I agree with Bob.

BT has been used in the organic farming community for many years. It is the mainstay pesticide listed for farmers who are ‘certified organic’ . . . . it is naturally occurring in nature. I have used BT in my organic farming for as far back as I can remember.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gram stain of Bacillus thuringiensis under 1000 X magnification
    Bacillus thuringiensis (or Bt) is a Gram-positive, soil-dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. B. thuringiensis also occurs naturally in the gut of caterpillars of various types of moths and butterflies, as well on leaf surfaces, aquatic environments, animal feces, insect-rich environments, and flour mills and grain-storage facilities.[1][2]
    During sporulation, many Bt strains produce crystal proteins (proteinaceous inclusions), called δ-endotoxins, that have insecticidal action. This has led to their use as insecticides, and more recently to genetically modified crops using Bt genes, such as Bt corn.[3] Many crystal-producing Bt strains, though, do not have insecticidal properties.[4]

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2016), Bob (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), modwiz (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    All I have to say is that I know this crap is going on...whether it be for the good, bad or ugly. I am in the medical community and between living life and working to just live this life I have no time to get into "deep" research on the whys and why nots of a bacteria used in Organic farming. I BELIEVE that there are NO such "Organics" anymore in our food chain as knowing what toxins being put in to a chemical soup that is sprayed all over hells creation.

I also KNOW that Lithium, in ANY concentration is not "safe" and makes ANY person....DOCILE. Manic depression is classically one problem and that happens to be a "treatment". I also agree with the following statement:

..... but if there was say a dumbing down of the masses by the cabal then i dont think expense would come into it.
    EXPENSE is NO Worry because if people would really know (awaken) what is at stake here.....you would realize that EXPENSE plays no part.....specially IF it gives yield to (the group) the WHOLE planet (the booty) minus the "human" faction. I hain't talking "religion" here either.

Yeah, yeah, I am sure someone is gonna say I'm crazy mentioning what I just wrote here.....High time ya realize though. No good can come from any of what is going on when you LOOK at the BIG Picture.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lithium is just too light to land..it would stay up there, it is that light...never ever seeing the ground... and there are other neurotoxins that can be sprayed via helicopters, or more reasonably (?) (is that even a right word to use) technically can be sprayed via vehicles traveling on the road.

I would point out, vehicle TIRES contain a LOT of toxic substances, and the activity of traveling wears down the tyres.. AND those particles get inhaled.

see this link (there are hundreds really, but this is a simple one to follow).. http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...ere-does-it-go

Tires are a mix of materials, mostly synthetic and natural rubbers but also including carbon black, oil, sulfur, steel, and chemicals added as antioxidants, strengtheners, and fillers. They also contain varying amounts of potentially hazardous metals such as zinc, nickel, chromium, cadmium, and copper. As you drive, and especially as you corner and brake, your tires continually abrade against the road surface, and to some extent wear away just due to flexing as they roll along. This tire wear takes the form of rubber left on the road, heavy particles that quickly settle on the road and shoulder, and lighter particles that become airborne.

The rubber in car tires is typically about 40 percent natural--i.e., made from latex; there's even more latex rubber in truck tires. Putting a fine dust of latex into the air is a serious concern to those with latex allergies. Somewhere from 1 to 6 percent of the U.S. population has some sensitivity to latex, which can take the form of rashes, inflammation, asthma, and worse.
    It ain't contrails, that is the sleight of hand distraction, in my learned technical humble opinion (LTHO).. we are being mislead, when it is right infront of our faces. A LOT of tyres are manufactured in China, like er.. what is put in them that is being dispersed, at GROUND LEVEL where everyone lives. That stuff blows in the wind, gets in our lungs, gets inhaled and systemically absorbed.

LOW altitude is needed for the concentrations to be effective bioactively.. What dispersing method would work, something 50,000 feet away with a very unknown altitude to ground deposition profile (high altitude winds), or something right infront of our noses, throats, and regularly is kicked up by vehicle movement, and is close enough to population centres. Compounds are in tyres, are easy to disperse with normal constant road wear, and that is the real logic.

Putting additives into junk foods is more logical such as what could be bioactive.. putting in a toxin and its antidote at the same time is a more logical dispersal method.

Lunatic stuff says NASA is imparting Lithium into the air.. of course the above is just stating the most obvious and simple methods if there are powers that be.. Using something like drama "contrails being called chemtrails" is sleight of hand that people can see and make a "counter-culture" out of. It provides adequate water-cooler gossip for social media to chew on ad-nauseaum.

Tyres are overlooked except by those who scientifically take a close look at the ingredients, and can see the stuff in the air by interstates, by major roadways, and who have noticed the smell coming off tyres.. Ever recall walking into a tyre shoppe? and how you feel while in there and afterwards? That stuff is what we are all breathing with the predicted road wear, and built in vehicle wind by motion..

Those who aren't latex-sensitive don't get a break. Fine rubber particles, whether latex or synthetic, can lodge in your lungs and even enter your bloodstream. The Environmental Protection Agency has a whole category designated for such problematic particles: PM2.5, or particulate matter less than 2.5 microns in size. Excessive exposure can lead to reduced lung capacity, bronchitis, asthma, accelerated heart disease, and death. One study claims that nearly 60 percent of airborne tire particles are small enough to be easily inhaled.
    If you look at that list and the symptoms purported by "contrails being called chemtrails", the symptom are strangely similar, and it is more logical to suspect the particles from vehicle tyres being the issues, and that is where the "conspiracy" really is, "where the tyre meets the road"..

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

blufire (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), modwiz (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    The picture in Germany

For very sick people I let perform a multi heavy metal analyses after taking 500 mg DMSA to bind that metals and excrete them via urin.
    So far lithium never has been a problem. Most of my patients had low lithium levels about 1/2 ... 1/4 of standard levels.
    Dr. Mutter, who is currently the only heavy metal expert in Germany who can heal people with ALS even supplies lithium, when the metal analyses shows a deficiency.

But allmost all my patientes had increased levels of lead (2...4 fold above maximum allowed levels).
    This lead originates from the additives that were added to car fuels in the last century. Sadly this lead does not disappear from the surface, being once spread into the environment. We now have it in every corner of our houses, on the streets, in the air.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Useful Post:

blufire (24th April 2016), Bob (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), modwiz (25th April 2016), Myst (27th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Now we are really getting there, viewing right at the source of what is getting inside one's body..

Nano and micron sized toxins, organics, and heavy metals which are toxic, lead.. As my friend Olaf points out, it is not and will never be lithium getting in the body from "contrails"..

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

blufire (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), modwiz (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree wholeheartedly with Bob and Olaf.

I would also like to add that I feel the increase usage of cell phones (cell towers), Wi-Fi systems and related technology have had a very detrimental effect on us . . . . and animals.

When I moved back to the mountains (2011) I experienced an almost immediate relief from the constant hum in my head and ears and became much more settled and calm. Cell phone reception is very spotty here and I do not use a Wi-Fi system in my home.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), bsbray (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), modwiz (25th April 2016), Olaf (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I want to add some more backup to Olaf's observation about increased lead in body analysis (pbly food and water can test for this too)..

There is a fear from something in the atmosphere affecting people, that there are powers that be, call it govt, call it corporate, call it elite wanting to do population, control.. people pick up something is affecting their lives in a negative way.. I get that clearly..

I point out what is the logical stuff affecting the environment, ourselves and HOW right infront of our noses (and lungs), how toxic irritants and chemicals ARE getting in by day-to-day stuff (the toxicity of that being hidden under the rug, with sleight-of-hand distraction, i.e. "chemtrails")..

Olaf points out LEAD, and we all know lead has been removed as an additive (other toxic substances are added in its place btw).. for gasoline motor fuel.. but people still keep saying something is in the air which is dangerous and spraying them.. Well, there is and it is LEAD from AVGAS.. (huh?)

AVGAS - North America, Australia, Brazil, and Africa (mainly South Africa) are the highest consumers of leaded aviation fuel for high performance PROPELLER air-planes, not of the JET engine category.. In other words, internal combustion gasoline spark-plug engines but higher performance and horsepower than car engines, and without catalytic converters on the exhaust (can't with lead and the performance needed at altitude).

A good table for the amounts of tetry-ethyl-lead (TEL) in Aviation grade gasoline is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avgas

TEL found in leaded Avgas and its combustion products are potent neurotoxins that have been shown in scientific research to interfere with brain development in children.

The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has noted that exposure to even very low levels of lead contamination has been conclusively linked to loss of IQ in children's brain function tests, thus providing a high degree of motivation to eliminate lead and its compounds from the environment.

That gasoline has rather toxic dyes added - do the dyes totally get destroyed during normal flight operation? Maybe.. but during periods of "rich mixture" when the combustion has to be tailored, fuel is added in excess than normally used, so more pollutants may happen during take-off for instance..

Here are some of the toxic dyes added to the fuel to denote by "color" different grades (including lead added to the fuels)

• 1,4-dialkylaminoanthraquinone
    • p-diethylaminoazobenzene
    • 1,3-benzenediol 2,4-bis [(alkylphenyl)azo-]
    • alkyl derivatives of azobenzene-4-azo-2-naphthol
    • benzene-azo-2-napthol

those are some of the most dangerous carcinogens (mutagens) known to man, but they color organic hydrocarbons very well and don't damage carburation and fuel injectors (normally).

There is a move to try to create lead free Avgas. BUT it still is being used world-wide, so, YES, there is "spraying" of lead from the sky happening, just not what one would think...

The tyres are much closer and many hundreds of thousands of tons are present - absorbable toxins that we are breathing, including HEAVY metals, are in the air from vehicle road tyres.. AND the nano-particles from the engine emission themselves is causing the small organics from incomplete combustion coming out of the tailpipes of lorries (trucks), cars, diesel trains, to end up in the air we breath (and the plants absorb these too)..
    Last edited by Bob, 24th April 2016 at 18:30.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), modwiz (25th April 2016), Olaf (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Dane Wigington appears to have a well researched website on the occurrences of chemtrails. I recently posted his work on the Renaissance thread. Some of you might find the answers you're looking for by perusing his site.
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain- Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D.
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/w...sell-blaylock/

"Russell Blaylock, M.D. not only compiles and edits Newsmax.com's Blaylock Wellness Report. He's also a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer. Dr. Blaylock

He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice."

Source: http://www.blaylockreport.com/about_blaylock.html

Also this site Stop Spraying California might shed light on the Lithium content. I don't have time to verify their information, but maybe someone else might.
    http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.co...hemtrails.html

EDIT TO ADD: I did listen to the Dr. Blaylock interview above and he seems to disagree with a few of you who've posted on this thread and the other in regards to the medical effects of chemtrails. I think if you take a listen you'll understand his point of view. If I remember correctly he does site studies, but one would have to take the time to research and review on their own.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th April 2016 at 19:24.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Elen (25th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    I want to add some more backup to Olaf's observation about increased lead in body analysis (pbly food and water can test for this too)..

There is a fear from something in the atmosphere affecting people, that there are powers that be, call it govt, call it corporate, call it elite wanting to do population, control.. people pick up something is affecting their lives in a negative way.. I get that clearly..

I point out what is the logical stuff affecting the environment, ourselves and HOW right infront of our noses (and lungs), how toxic irritants and chemicals ARE getting in by day-to-day stuff (the toxicity of that being hidden under the rug, with sleight-of-hand distraction, i.e. "chemtrails")..

Olaf points out LEAD, and we all know lead has been removed as an additive (other toxic substances are added in its place btw).. for gasoline motor fuel.. but people still keep saying something is in the air which is dangerous and spraying them.. Well, there is and it is LEAD from AVGAS.. (huh?)

AVGAS - North America, Australia, Brazil, and Africa (mainly South Africa) are the highest consumers of leaded aviation fuel for high performance PROPELLER air-planes, not of the JET engine category.. In other words, internal combustion gasoline spark-plug engines but higher performance and horsepower than car engines, and without catalytic converters on the exhaust (can't with lead and the performance needed at altitude).

A good table for the amounts of tetry-ethyl-lead (TEL) in Aviation grade gasoline is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avgas

That gasoline has rather toxic dyes added - do the dyes totally get destroyed during normal flight operation? Maybe.. but during periods of "rich mixture" when the combustion has to be tailored, fuel is added in excess than normally used, so more pollutants may happen during take-off for instance..

Here are some of the toxic dyes added to the fuel to denote by "color" different grades (including lead added to the fuels)

• 1,4-dialkylaminoanthraquinone
    • p-diethylaminoazobenzene
    • 1,3-benzenediol 2,4-bis [(alkylphenyl)azo-]
    • alkyl derivatives of azobenzene-4-azo-2-naphthol
    • benzene-azo-2-napthol

those are some of the most dangerous carcinogens (mutagens) known to man, but they color organic hydrocarbons very well and don't damage carburation and fuel injectors (normally).

There is a move to try to create lead free Avgas. BUT it still is being used world-wide, so, YES, there is "spraying" of lead from the sky happening, just not what one would think...

The tyres are much closer and many hundreds of thousands of tons are present - absorbable toxins that we are breathing, including HEAVY metals, are in the air from vehicle road tyres.. AND the nano-particles from the engine emission themselves is causing the small organics from incomplete combustion coming out of the tailpipes of lorries (trucks), cars, diesel trains, to end up in the air we breath (and the plants absorb these too)..
    Hi Bob , in your opinion, is there anything that those of us who still reside in suburbia can do to protect ourselves from lung damage re these particles from tyres (airborne), apart from living life in a surgical mask and relocating (my future plan should i last that long). I wonder if our bodies naturally detoxify our lungs from these particles as they do with other foreign particles and if there is any way to enhance this process (apart from stopping exposure). Maybe Olaf may have suggestions also?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2016), Bob (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), The One (25th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hia Lookbeyond

When one is getting lungfulls of nano-particles, there is no way to clear that out of damaged cells. Luckily the body has a good immune system, and will try to get the damaged cells lysed, (deconstructed) and flushed out of the body - a healthy immune system, ability to have functioning cell generation and repair, good liver and kidneys.. I have that thread on magnesium bicarbonate which is about boosting the cellular energy mechanisms, mitochondria..

Stopping exposure, and probably a very good ionic particle capture system (air cleaner that works by charged particle capture) probably will help for the air in the house. Not sure what to do when one gets sprayed by a black-helicopter..

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Elen (25th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), lcam88 (25th April 2016), The One (25th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Bob, I find your comments very interesting and also helpful.

Thank you for pointing out these issues. I recall years ago thinking that people shouldn't be jogging/training in cities because of the bad air. I've long wondered about tires. There is a park with a playground whose surface was covered with chopped tire bits. It makes for a springy surface to run or fall on but it's quite unpleasant to smell and breathe. I went there once and never went back. I'm not particularly sensitive but I felt crappy after that afternoon. The parents' attitude was, 'You get used to it' and 'It's supposed to be safe'.

Similarly, you pointed out the wells being filled with waste water and the danger they pose contrasted to the attention fracking gets. Thanks again.

I'm also interested in the idea that the climate changes are eliciting extreme measures. I don't understand why the government/private institutions don't practice more openness. 'Two heads are better than one.' 'The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.' Doesn't it make sense to have everyone involved in finding solutions?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Bob (25th April 2016), The One (25th April 2016)