Thread: Proof of Massive Earthquake Activity Cover-up, Data Being Censored Globally

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts

Proof of Massive Earthquake Activity Cover-up, Data Being Censored Globally

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2016), Aragorn (22nd April 2016), bacchus (23rd April 2016), Blacklight43 (22nd April 2016), blufire (22nd April 2016), bsbray (23rd April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Frances (22nd April 2016), heyokah (26th April 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), Juniper (23rd April 2016), lookbeyond (23rd April 2016), modwiz (22nd April 2016), sandy (26th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have no doubt BabaRa that this information is being censored. Massive amounts of information is being held from the population as a whole.

What do you think people would do if they truly knew what is happening?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2016), BabaRa (23rd April 2016), bsbray (23rd April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Frances (23rd April 2016), lookbeyond (23rd April 2016), modwiz (22nd April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by blufire View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have no doubt BabaRa that this information is being censored. Massive amounts of information is being held from the population as a whole.

What do you think people would do if they truly knew what is happening?
    I would like to know "what" is happening, for example, is it "just" involving the Ring of Fire areas, the "long overdue Big One" in California, general demise of our Earth due to nonchalance and outright abuse, or is it an incoming Nemesis?

Blufire, and others, your opinions would be appreciated, lb

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd April 2016), BabaRa (23rd April 2016), bsbray (23rd April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    I would like to know "what" is happening, for example, is it "just" involving the Ring of Fire areas, the "long overdue Big One" in California, general demise of our Earth due to nonchalance and outright abuse, or is it an incoming Nemesis?

Blufire, and others, your opinions would be appreciated, lb

We are deep into the 6th Extinction of our planet . . . . . a process that has been going on for many, many years now but is ramping up rapidly.

This is a cyclical event, not only for planet earth but our entire solar system.

My personal opinion is it does have something to do with a ‘celestial body’ or event that occurs every several thousand years.

When all the hoopla began (late 80’s) about 2012 I did year and years of intense research . . . . of every and all genres’ I could lay my hands on. Part of my personal conclusion is we absolutely go through mini-extinctions but then every several thousand years our planet and solar system goes through a major upheaval and change. . . . . this is what we are experiencing now and it will become more and more intense for the next many years.

My generation (I am 57) my children and my children’s children will be living through the worst of this 6th Extinction but then the planet and solar system will have calmed down and we will begin to build again.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th April 2016), Bob (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), modwiz (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thankyou blufire, i also have come to the conclusion that Earth is experiencing these climate changes as part of a natural cycle and that there will be more destruction of life as we know it in the next generation. If you dont mind blufire ,would you please give your opinion on the possible expected effects of the passing celestial body.

Thanks in anticipation,lb

I am wondering if this 6th extinction will necessitate the average person to seek underground protection at some point as some are suggesting (Bob Fletcher)or if this is not the case at all.

I have teenage children and am trying to find my way through this in a reasonable fashion with the support of a husband who thinks ive lost the plot..
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 25th April 2016 at 01:56. Reason: to add

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), The One (26th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can relate, lookbeyond. I have a young adult son who's on track to become a family man and so I have future grand babies to think of. My husband will throw around the crazy word when he hears something that's 'out there' especially if it's frightening. Rather than trying to debate with or inform him I just prepare myself as best I can and trust that he'll listen when the time comes. We'll see...

I listened to interviews of Elizabeth Kolbert when she wrote her book, The Sixth Extinction. I haven't actually read it, probably should.

If we're going into this sixth extinction, then we'd better live the best we can and enjoy our friends and family. And maybe not wait to do some things we want to do...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th April 2016), lookbeyond (26th April 2016), sandy (26th April 2016), The One (26th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for responding Dreamtimer. I find it most interesting that the topic of the possible 6th extinction of our species and the possibility that it may be in at least our childrens lifetimes if not ours, garners so little attention for discussion. Yet we talk around this scenario regularly, what with our discussions of "elite secret underground bases" , "ancient astronaut theory" and supposed "secret space program" we are ready to search and discuss infinitum- forums full of whistleblowers and videos to watch-

Whether Zecharia Sitchins interpretation of the Sumerian Tablets was right or wrong, there have been many contactees who have reported end of world as we know it scenarios, whether they be accurate or not we dont know and yet Earth changes and possible space and aerial anomalies continue, explained away by Nasa and ignored by the world- after all who wants to read the science section when the entertainment section is so much more juicy..

I feel a little sad that there is no interest in discussing this topic, especially here, even at PA few want to investigate this topic and fewer want to discuss it..

Ive always felt and stated, we all have small pieces of the puzzles of "life" and that if we share and discuss then we may find some answers, we may not like what is revealed but life can be ugly, as well as beautiful.

I wish for a longer term perspective, on this potential destruction to life as we know it, i myself can provide short term notice however that is not much use when decisions of a life changing manner could be made Now, to certainly make the most of the time we have left, should this destruction be in the next few years.
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 26th April 2016 at 08:38. Reason: to add

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th April 2016), Dreamtimer (26th April 2016), The One (26th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    I feel a little sad that there is no interest in discussing this topic, especially here, even at PA few want to investigate this topic and fewer want to discuss it..

Ive always felt and stated, we all have small pieces of the puzzles of "life" and that if we share and discuss then we may find some answers, we may not like what is revealed but life can be ugly, as well as beautiful.
    Agreed. The American Indians had a belief that we all come into the world (the medicine wheel?) in a different place and therefore see a perspective from the place on the wheel (or world) in which we sit. . . . . The internet has given us a wonderful opportunity to connect with folks from every spot on the wheel.

My belief is: If we listen to each other's perspectives, and instead of disputing them as we are so often inclined to do, - instead if we listen at a deep level we can or will begin to see how they connect.

I believe what is happening to our planet is a combination of Mother Nature's natural cycles that are being ramped up or disturbed by tptb who are playing god without the complete manual and messing around with the likes of HAARP and CERN, etc., along with corporations greed for power and money which never takes into consideration the extent of pollution they are creating to our beautiful planet.

Yet, I can't help but thinking that all of the above has the great potential of forcing or triggering a huge leap in human conscious evolution. Now this evolution may not (or it may) include us living in human bodies.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th April 2016), lookbeyond (27th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for responding Dreamtimer. I find it most interesting that the topic of the possible 6th extinction of our species and the possibility that it may be in at least our childrens lifetimes if not ours, garners so little attention for discussion. Yet we talk around this scenario regularly, what with our discussions of "elite secret underground bases" , "ancient astronaut theory" and supposed "secret space program" we are ready to search and discuss infinitum- forums full of whistleblowers and videos to watch-

Whether Zecharia Sitchins interpretation of the Sumerian Tablets was right or wrong, there have been many contactees who have reported end of world as we know it scenarios, whether they be accurate or not we dont know and yet Earth changes and possible space and aerial anomalies continue, explained away by Nasa and ignored by the world- after all who wants to read the science section when the entertainment section is so much more juicy..

I wish for a longer term perspective, on this potential destruction to life as we know it, i myself can provide short term notice however that is not much use when decisions of a life changing manner could be made Now, to certainly make the most of the time we have left, should this destruction be in the next few years.

This ‘topic’ was hashed and rehashed over and over and over for about 5 or 6 years leading up to 12/ 21/2012. I know because I was smack in the middle of it.

I joined Project Camelot and then Project Avalon when it split from Camelot because of the ‘ground crews’ that were forming all over the world. These ground crews were meeting to form communities to come together and survive Plant X that was supposed to be coming through in December 2012. I even had meetings at my farm in Kansas for one of these ground crews.

I even went into deep research and study of the Mayans and Sitchin’s books and the Sumerians (and other) . . . . . I spent several thousand dollars on these books and related materials. When I moved from Kansas I had over 100 boxes of books, dvd's and other.

I do not think all this study, money and research and hours and hours spent on the forums was a waste because I now understand more fully what is happening and what will happen. It also awoke many memories of ‘things’ that happened when I was a child.

I won’t speak for others, but for me I really don’t talk about these things any longer and I even hesitate to write this and the other posts I have recently made about the 6th extinction. I have an almost 180 degree different way of thinking about these things than most on the forums . . . . . it (among other things) got me kicked off PA and actually kicked off TOT a few years back. (Thanks Malc )

Do I think there is a celestial body ‘out there’ that is coming back around and will cause catastrophic damage . . . . . yep sure do . . . . . but we won’t actually see it for many, many, many years BUT we most certainly will experience the effects of it and already are.

Which is why our global and scientific leaders are rapidly testing and implementing new technology.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th April 2016), Dreamtimer (27th April 2016), lookbeyond (28th April 2016), sandy (28th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by blufire View Post
    This ‘topic’ was hashed and rehashed over and over and over for about 5 or 6 years leading up to 12/ 21/2012. I know because I was smack in the middle of it.

I joined Project Camelot and then Project Avalon when it split from Camelot because of the ‘ground crews’ that were forming all over the world. These ground crews were meeting to form communities to come together and survive Plant X that was supposed to be coming through in December 2012. I even had meetings at my farm in Kansas for one of these ground crews.

I even went into deep research and study of the Mayans and Sitchin’s books and the Sumerians (and other) . . . . . I spent several thousand dollars on these books and related materials. When I moved from Kansas I had over 100 boxes of books, dvd's and other.

I do not think all this study, money and research and hours and hours spent on the forums was a waste because I now understand more fully what is happening and what will happen. It also awoke many memories of ‘things’ that happened when I was a child.

I won’t speak for others, but for me I really don’t talk about these things any longer and I even hesitate to write this and the other posts I have recently made about the 6th extinction. I have an almost 180 degree different way of thinking about these things than most on the forums . . . . . it (among other things) got me kicked off PA and actually kicked off TOT a few years back. (Thanks Malc )

Do I think there is a celestial body ‘out there’ that is coming back around and will cause catastrophic damage . . . . . yep sure do . . . . . but we won’t actually see it for many, many, many years BUT we most certainly will experience the effects of it and already are.

Which is why our global and scientific leaders are rapidly testing and implementing new technology.
    Bluefire, i joined PA early 2012 and am aware of how your time there ended (from a retired members external POV ) I was unaware that the ground crew formulations were because of the end 2012/ ?Planet X / etc scenarios as i originally joined PA to explore paranormal experiences i had had and to investigate the "spiritual" side of life via internet discussion not available to me in "real life".

I had read various posts of yours at PA and was aware of antagonism toward your opinion on certain topics and hence understand why you may have been reluctant to discuss again here. I personally appreciate your post above even more so now, that you have revealed your extensive research into the topic of Earths climate change related to our overall solar system and Planet X.

I envy your interdependent lifestyle choice in view of coming Earth changes. I feel that where we are at the moment we will be safe enough despite extreme weather. However there are some on the internet stating that Planet X arrival/ worst magnetic effects will be 2016/17 and that underground protection is required to prevent death. Personally if that were to b the case, then perish we shall, along with many others.

I am therefore probably where you were, more or less pre end 2012 in research mode, but without the funds to purchase the books/DVDs! .. My thoughts have been basically.. if this pole reversal is going to occur within a few years and was only survivable to those for whom there was long term organised underground protection, then my short term goals are very different than what they would be if i "only" need to deal with weather calamities for myself and family.

Again, thankyou for your opinion, ill not borrow a small fortune and take my children on a huge holiday just yet

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th April 2016), Dreamtimer (29th April 2016)