Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Chemtrails are Gone – What About Yours?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Bob, the chemtrailing planes I watch overhead here aren't flying at 50 000 ft, they're flying at 1000-2000 ft, and very small planes sometimes at only a few hundred feet. There's no point arguing the toss on contrails v. chemtrails. If you've stood under both for any length of time, their characteristics are visibly very different.

There is stuff going on in the air, at ground level, and in the water. It's not an 'either/or', from my pov, and there are different agendas in play, some of which may be benign in overall intent, as blufire points out, and some of which are not. Same as with the planetary climate changes - mostly it is part of a change going on at a larger level, affecting other planets in the solar system, not only Earth. Plus there are human actions, such as massive deforestation, that add their contributions to an unstable climate and biosphere.
    If you only think 'one or the other', you're not going to get a complete picture of the multiple layers involved in what is going on.
    People get into emotional reactions to all this, if they believe themselves powerless. If you understand the interweaving of energies and consciousness, everything can be transformed, in my experience.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), lcam88 (25th April 2016), The One (25th April 2016), Woody (25th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    On deforestation, China has and is doing the opposite, hugely, nice surprise.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (5th May 2016), Joanna (25th April 2016), The One (25th April 2016), Woody (25th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    On deforestation, China has and is doing the opposite, hugely, nice surprise.
    Yes, China has very good reason to be proactive about its air quality at ground level.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st May 2016), Aragorn (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (5th May 2016), lcam88 (25th April 2016), The One (25th April 2016), Woody (25th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    There is no question Joanna people are being manipulated by the 'drama' of chemtrails. The spraying here (Locally) in the States was done by low altitude helicopter(s) twice recently which appeared to be military with a strange sounding engine. I got quite ill with something resembling flu, the same sequence which took out Prince. I could have died from pneumonia had I not used the proper antidote/treatment methods. Was it deliberate designed to create harm, or accidentally? Were they spraying for bugs? Tree infestations? I don't know but I know the reactions I had. Was I sensitized, quite likely. What caused the sensitization? I have many what's on that, and no way to connect those dots, yet.

I have a complete thread on PA which details the total bogus nonsense on the contrail issue which people SEE and call the contrails chemtrails.. I pointed out the nano-particles issue from internal combustion engines, and the lead and additives from AV-GAS which is what you have in your little planes flying in Australia and elsewhere.. That would be the toxic generator coming from the 1000-2000 ft planes you point out. Words are everything when triggering people's issues, and chemtrails refer to mistaken contrails.

Spraying is deliberate in some cases, and coincidental from the combustion process - nano-particle generation comes from ALL fires, from all high temperature combustion exhaust from vehicles, and it is nano-particles getting into the cells which cause the problems. Being ElectroMagnetically (EM) sensitive only exacerbates the problem and the resulting psychosis and drama. Lay people that don't understand the science attribute to misinformed hearsay.

Spraying is an issue, the hype from calling contrails chemtrails is drama and misinformation.

These threads below I put a LOT of background and very clear to understand educational material in, based on proven documented facts, observations, solid logic and examples.

my references and threads:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=nanoparticle

*** http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post746841

*** http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post746932

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=dugway

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=dugway
    Last edited by Bob, 25th April 2016 at 19:11. Reason: typo and link reference additions

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st May 2016), Aragorn (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (26th April 2016), lcam88 (25th April 2016), Woody (25th April 2016)

Thanks
    Interesting, have always taken agenda 21 as a true blue truth, will research now, this may change my view on many things, ta.
    Nope there appears to be some substance to Agenda 21

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (1st May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nope there appears to be some substance to Agenda 21

Aianawa did you research only the conspiracy theory/alternative media info about Agenda 21 and/or did you also research the actual UN Agenda 21 document? The document is only 300 pages and the 40 chapters are laid out well. The primary ‘agenda’ in this document has to do with ‘global sustainable development’. The drafting and negotiation began around the late 80’s and was voted on and adopted in 1992. Guess when the research and technology surrounding GMO's and chemtrails started in full force?

Interestingly you just posted Clif High’s new Alta Report about global cataclysms . . . . I have all of Clif’s report’s dating back to when he very first started running the webots. His webot reports were one of the driving forces behind my understanding and 'waking up' to what is happening around us today and what our future may hold.

I would encourage all interested in this to research GMO food, chemtrails, Agenda 21 and related with a different attitude and mindset. Research this information with the fact that our catastrophic rapid climate change is a reality and is and will cause massive death and upheaval.

If you were a global leader and responsible for the survival of humanity and our planet what would you do if you knew and planet was deep into the 6th Extinction?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016), Wind (2nd May 2016)

Thanks
    Very logical indeed Blufire, IMO nobody knows the future, your potentials are yours. You cannot say Will Cause, you do not know.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very logical indeed Blufire, IMO nobody knows the future, your potentials are yours. You cannot say Will Cause, you do not know.
    I agree, Aianawa, no one knows the future with certainty. But I wise person (imo) will study history and reflect to the future and fully acknowledge the present and connect the dots . . . . .

With respect, I can and do say it ‘will cause’ because it is currently happening before our eyes . . . . you just gotta open your eyes. As well as, if the climate change reaches a tipping point and rapidly (and most likely will soon) changes catastrophically it most certainly would cause massive death and upheaval.

“They” are hoping for the best and maybe that we can circumvent this catastrophe but “They” are most certainly (thankfully) preparing for the worst.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was quite interested in sustainable development and helping the environment in general around the time I was graduating from college. I recall having the impression that the drive towards it was way too focused on more government regulations which people have such a negative attitude towards. I guess I was expecting some sort of grass roots drive to bring people together and form ways of doing it at the community level.

I didn't know the term Agenda 21 at the time.

I believe that if we are really facing such stuff we should be told so we can all work together. It seems like a no-brainer to me. Keeping things secret and behind the scenes is how you end up with 'breakaway' groups of people.

I totally want to believe they're working to save humanity. And I totally think it's stupid not to include all of us.

It's not OK to complain about stupid or useless people when they're not being taught, informed or given the opportunity to act. Slavery doesn't count. (I'm not pointing my finger at you, blufire.)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Bob (2nd May 2016), Joanna (3rd May 2016), sandy (3rd May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    They're counting on to preserve the human species through the upcoming upheavals. If there is any truth to the Georgia Guidestones, then many will be left to die. I don't have much faith in our leaders, if any.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Clear skies here in Dan Siego, Kalifornia for the last several months.

Der Furer, Govner Moonbeam has ordered!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd May 2016), Elen (4th May 2016)

Thanks
    Hey Dumpy, haven't seen you around. I'll be in San Diego not too long from now. Hope it stays clear. Govner Moonbeam?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Hi Dreamy, speaking about his worship Jerry Brown.

Let me know when you are here and I'll buy you a coffee, beer, or a shot of wheat grass (your choice) and we can gossip about Moonbeam.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Chemtrail jubilee:
    -------------------

There are chemtrails and there are "chemtrails".
    I use here two forms of chemtrails and "chemtrails".
    Most chemtrails depend on weather conditions.
    I'm not a meterologist and I don't know all those names ( 80 names ) of those many clear or unclear sky conditions.
    There are sky conditions where chentrails are seen more and more.
    Other sky conditiions less and lesser.
    So the sky condition makes us chemtrails looking.

Another theory:
    When an airplane is spraying the sky is conditioned and the other planes which are not spraying
    also make those cloudtrails "chemtrails".
    This may stay in the air for more than one day and all airplanes crossing though this region make "chemtrails".
    This will bring our chemtrail-enthusiasts into a rage-chemtrail-rage.
    If you have a dobson looking into this sky you will see that also small military jets will make a chemtrail
    without having those extra tanks inside.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2016)

Thanks
    The plane trails are quite different from what they were during my childhood. I used to look at them a lot because I was fascinated by them. I also lived in various regions of the country: desert southwest, south, northern CA, New England, and they never stayed in the sky like they do now.

Whatever the reason they are most certainly different.

My brother-in-law was an engineer who's last work was on fuel efficient jet engines. I asked him why the trails stay now, when they didn't before. He just smiled and said, "I don't know."

He clearly had plenty of knowledge at hand to give me some idea of the possibilities. But he said nothing.

I can put two and two together and see that the number four is in a completely new font. I'm not blind.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (5th May 2016)