Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Chemtrails are Gone – What About Yours?

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    all over the Dallas skies off and on the last several days. Saw a real contrail too - wow those are rare... you know, the ones that trail the plane by a short distance instead of like the ones that remain and fan out all day long.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2016), Bob (22nd April 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), modwiz (22nd April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (22nd April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The skies here in the western part of Virginia have been clear for months and actually chemtrails have never been active here as they were where I lived in Kansas. Actually the chemtrails had already started to slow down in Kansas even before I moved from there in 2011.

I went into great detail of my experiences with chemtrails and my opinion of them at Project Avalon . . . . an opinion that in no way won me any favors. But in my defense, I will have to say that much I said ‘over there’ has come to fruition and I feel will continue.

I stated many years ago on those threads at PA that chemtrails would begin to slow down and almost disappear entirely and that has happened. Also, the same will happen with GMO’s (stated the same thing on those threads). Neither will disappear in their entirety because both have to be refined and perfected.

Chemtrails and GMO food is science’s reaction to rapid climate change and what cataclysmic effect that has and will have to life on our planet. Our global leaders and the science community recognized back in the 1950’s (or around there) that our climate had begun to change significantly. The research and almost hysterical response to how rapid our climate is changing ramped up in the mid 1980’s and even more so 1990’s.

We as a global community are in dire straits and we have a very difficult road in front of us. I do feel strongly though that we (global humanity) will make it this time through this cyclical climate change and this survival has to do with, in part, research and technology like chemtrails and gmo food.

It also greatly has to do with that the true people that are ‘charge’ have fully recognized that we have to balance our dual DNA nature as human beings. We cannot survive this next climate catastrophic change if we rely solely on our Reptilian lineage or our Mammalian lineage . . . . it has to be a perfect balance of both of our dual genetic compositions.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), lookbeyond (23rd April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (23rd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Much less chemtrails in my part of Western Virginia. I am fairly close to Roanoke airport so there was a lot of it until recently and plenty of contrails for contrast.
    Last edited by modwiz, 22nd April 2016 at 21:20.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (23rd April 2016)

Thanks
    For what it's worth.....

Chemtrail Pilot Spills the Beans on ‘New Technology’ and Invisible Chemtrails ....

If you didn’t yet see this video, it’s worth watching/listening to. The images are secondary and not required.
    An ‘insider’ tells us that most chemtrail tanker pilots are single, hardened to Humanity and the best-paid pilots on the planet.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2016), Cearna (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), jimmer (24th April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (23rd April 2016)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    An ‘insider’ tells us that most chemtrail tanker pilots are single, hardened to Humanity and the best-paid pilots on the planet.

They could be brainwashed or convinced they are saving the planet?
    Or just regular psychopaths who genuinely couldn't care less.

Woody

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2016), Cearna (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), heyokah (23rd April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I didn't know that Prince was focused on this issue. I watched a snippet of a Tavis Smiley interview that's going around. He talks about his song "Dreamer" in which he references chemtrails. He also talks about a video of Dick Gregory speaking of chemtrails which he would have everyone who visited watch, 'especially the white people'.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2016), Cearna (24th April 2016), Joanna (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I didn't know that Prince was focused on this issue. I watched a snippet of a Tavis Smiley interview that's going around. He talks about his song "Dreamer" in which he references chemtrails. He also talks about a video of Dick Gregory speaking of chemtrails which he would have everyone who visited watch, 'especially the white people'.
    Well, violet is a colour frequency of 'clearing', so I'm seeing all toxins in the atmosphere dissolve in 'Purple Rain'. /*\

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2016), Cearna (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    I posted this pic on another thread, but will add it here (taken by a friend, Rob Hartland of wispyclouds.net), as it is a really good capture of a plane flying in the sky between our houses, which are about 700 metres apart...where a large red cannister can be seen under the belly of the plane, which I've also seen a few times under planes spraying over my house.
    The arrows in the photo are pointing to four tiny ships of ETs who came to Rob and his wife's request for help neutralizing the chemicals.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2016), Cearna (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The alternative media communities have been debating the existence of chemtrails literally for over 25 years.

I have grown so very weary of whenever the chemtrail subject is brought up that most fall back to the usual posting the chemtrail pictures and videos and same discussion.
    YES! Chemtrailing exists and has since the late 1980’s !!!!

What I feel is extremely important is the debate and research on WHY the scientific community and our global leaders have created this technology along with GMO’s . . . . these two technologies go hand in hand.

AND NO . . . . it is not for killing off a major part of the global population, agenda 21 or other conspiracy paranoid theories and memes.

I agree that chemtrails and gmo’s have caused major health problems and even deaths. I agree the technology can be used for evil purposes (most of our technology today is used for negative AND positive reasons). An example is cell phones and computers . . . . . this technology causes major health problems and deaths (cancer and other) and this technology is used for collecting data from us and other, but people use this technology without hardly even a peep of complaint and use it copiously every day.

BUT PLEASE LOOK a little deeper into the reasons why this technology was created and exists and why we globally need this type of technology . . . . . . This is what we should be talking about and understanding.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (24th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Interesting, have always taken agenda 21 as a true blue truth, will research now, this may change my view on many things, ta.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (24th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    blufire, could you elaborate a bit more about why chemtrails and GMO's are "complementary"?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (24th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    OH...Heck No! Still going on here in mideastern oHIo...all over the place. Contrails too...
    I had a post come in from geo-engineering watch dot org with a fella asking why the PTB were not being affected by these toxins. Thinking I would turn this loose here too....My reply, whether or not it makes it to the board was this:

I am sorry Dane to bring this up but I have yet to see this in reply as to Why is this "geo-engineering" of our atmosphere not toxic to TPTB carrying this out?* And I reply:

If one can get past all the propaganda that has been literally shoved down our throats from time immemorial as to* "education", "history",* "religion" and the like, one would find that the controller's (hybrids who follow orders and may be impervious) controllers are not what one would refer to as human; meaning they are impervious to anything toxic they can throw at humanity.* They are not human.

These entities have destroyed their own planet as well as others and now working on this planet. I am sure folks have heard the rumors of entities contacting/working with our military back in Eisenhower days??? The military and their contractors do nothing but "follow orders" and believe the propaganda poured in to their heads, all the while being compartmentalized.* Typical to keep EVERYONE DIVIDED for as long as there is DIVISION there is NO COLLECTION to FIGURE "things" OUT and have SOLUTIONS. Proverbial Divide and Conquer. I have read that this IS what happens according to a few of the "chemtrail pilots" who have spoke out recently. Tell me this is not happening with our "global" society even to this very day. Another interesting tidbit is that this "faction" needs W.A.R.* Are there not wars everywhere and on everything??* Ask yourselves WHO are the master minds behind all the wars?? THINK ! * ALL goings on today are ALL interconnected; kind of like:"the" matrix.

If there is here on earth the good, the bad and the ugly why can there not be the good, the bad and the ugly out on that (space) frontier? * If you stop and THINK how humanity is being attacked on all fronts and sides, with none being good for us, why is it so hard to see our extermination and demise?* One's are laughed at when the "ET" existence question comes up and poo-poo'ed to the end....end of discussion! Deny deny deny is the govs way of operation and typical M.O..* Deny long enough and you will believe the lies too having such a weak mind and follow along personality(which most have)...* Laugh as you must and to let you know it has taken me YEARS of twists and turns down thousands of different rabbit holes to find (what I believe to be) close to true information.* I have debated with self a long time to even write this here, at this moment, on this page but I believe it is high time people start waking up to this fact as what we call our home, earth, goes down the toilet.* Having been over most of the eastern half of this country, trees are dying at an unprecedented rate, everywhere.* Can't wait till end of this summer to see what happens this season...

Sorry if what I wrote seems outlandish but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.* THINK people, THINK!* The best we could do at this point in time is to FIRE ALL* from the U.S. gov down and raise the veils that hide truth. Here lies the problem globally as this IS what our gov has been doing, the dirty work of others as the police/(all) operations of the globe. They are the ones in Master Conduction (as in a fine tuned orchestra) of what is. I have to believe there are still good people within this framework and believe most have been paid off and or threatened to just have a job.* My thoughts here include no politicos as they assuredly* have been promised un-touchability and an exorbitant* "forever" living for themselves and loved ones as long as "things" are kept* the way they are.* New people coming into our* congress/senate are quickly converted with hardly any leaving office as the pot is sweeter than honey.* This hole goes WAY deep and maybe realizing the major corruption and the "science" behind what is,* then and only maybe then,* We, the 97%, could start making this place a decent/better place to live for all involved.

This is my educated opinion and possibly answers why this is not toxic to they (TPTB) who are carrying out this program.

WE ALL NEED to just THINK and get our heads out our arses...
    Sorry so hard to read...dunno what is going on with my writing program
    Last edited by Windancer, 24th April 2016 at 14:42. Reason: addition

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chemtrails are not toxic to the supposed ‘cabal or tptb’ because they are not toxic to us. If the chemtrails/geoengineering is supposed to be eradicating the human population from the face of the earth then it isn’t doing a very good job (is it) because the global population is still exponentially growing.

The trees dying in the in the eastern US? I live in Virginia and trees are still standing as they always have and I live in one of the densest portions of the Appalachian Mountains. If trees have begun to die (some species have) it is because of the planets’ rapidly increasing cyclical climate change . . . . . our planet is adapting to this new cycle of climate as it always has over the past billions of years. NOT geo-engineering. Some species of plant life will die out in certain regions because the climate in that region is no longer conducive to that species health, but in its place will grow another adapted species that will grow abundantly.

Climate change . . . . . climate change . . . . . climate change. This is normal and happens on a regular basis with our planet. It is how Gaia maintains her health and vitality. Not only our planet but our entire solar system is going through a change . . . . a very normal change/cycle.

The BIG BUT in this though, is that this ‘normal cyclical climate change’ does cause massive death and extreme disruption of the planets’ eco-systems and therefore all life. What we are going through at this time is the 6th Extinction.

Our global leaders and scientists have known about this (6th Extinction) for many years and are trying their best to come up with solutions to head-off or at least moderate extreme human death.

Yeah! Yeah! I know this is completely opposite to what the alternative media communities are saying.

We are already deep into the 6th Extinction and it is rapidly increasing which is why our leaders and scientists have surpassed more cautious means of developing and implementing and experimenting with new technology . . . . . .

Icam88. GMO’s and chemtrailing are complimentary and go hand in hand because it all has to do with extreme and rapid climate change and the ability to grow food for 7 billion people.

I lived in Kansas during the time chemtrailing and GMO grains were in its extreme (mid 80’s through mid 2000’s) I was growing organic food on 80 acres smack in the middle of all my neighbors who were farming with chemicals and gmo seed. I have test results and samples of the chemtrail debris/ dust from numerous times. There were days the chemtrail dust was so heavy it coated my equipment and even the backs of my animals.

I started to notice a pattern and correlation between what was in the chemtrails and what ‘type’ of gmo corn or soybean seed was being sold and cultivated. A very distinct observation is we would have long spells of extremely dry weather through the entire growing season and the next year extremely wet.

Long and short . . . . . ‘they’ were creating a condition (mini-area geo-engineering) with chemtrailing and correspondingly creating a GMO seed that would grow in that geo-engineered climate/condition.

“They” are doing rapid and extreme experimentation to prepare for as many climates as possible to be able to feed billions of people and so we can survive this next 6th Extinction.

Is this rapid and extreme experimentation and production of new technology causing problems with our health to a degree? Yep sure is. But what is the alternative?

For me . . . . . after realizing all of this and putting a bunch more puzzle pieces together I made the conscious decision to move back to the Appalachian Mountains. Here in these rugged mountains we are protected (to a degree) to the technology (including cell towers) that is being implemented to combat the results of our planet going through this massive climate change (6th extinction). This area is diverse in plant and animal life and we can easily live off the land if it comes to that. We are combining the old ways with the new and trying our best to adapt with the weather and increasingly rapid changes.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (25th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Let me find a hat to wear and take it off and bow deeply BluFire bravo for the clarity and sanity. I am endeavoring now and then to spend some time on the science behind the bio-issues affecting life..

I think there is sleight-of-hand happening to get folks emotionally engaged in focusing on the wrong target while damage happens right under our noses. I would think those who understand actual damage sources would want social media to focus on the wrong target so that hundreds of millions of people don't class action suit the real damaging sources (i.e. internal combustion engine from automobiles, trucks, diesel trains, and jet engines), put nano-particles into the air which are invisible, but the emission is in the viral particle size range - 30-120 nanometers in size..

The particle size readily is absorbed, so, what the metal is, what the chemical is from engine exhaust at GROUND LEVEL is getting into the cells.. The other lithium thread I made comments about the heavy metals, latex rubber, toxins from tyres being breathed in..

Then there is low altitude lead emission from Aviation fuel for prop planes. AND that lead can be emitted in nano-particle size which happens from the internal combustion engine exhaust.

When we SEE the contrail up at 50,000 feet the particles have gone from dangerous nano-sized and are nucleated with water/dust and become visible and thereby harmless at that altitude.

The LOW altitude, ground level stuff, tyre nano-micron sized dust, nano-particles from ground based engines, that is what is being hidden and that is what can be the target of immense class action lawsuits... AND those industries would definitely not want people to know about the CONTINUAL assault their products are creating - those are the real health hazards.. as I recognize it.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th April 2016), Dreamtimer (25th April 2016), lcam88 (24th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (25th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    ditto Bob!

Thank for the answers blufire, makes sense.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), Cearna (25th April 2016), The One (24th April 2016), Woody (25th April 2016)