Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Richard Dolan blasts Corey Goode and others like him - FINALLY!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    OK I see, it's kinda tough follow the chronology, I thought the Skype-fest happened after he came out...so wow, he reached out to you a couple months before ruiner...and you found he already a bit of following, eh...you were a part of his "intended audience"? Or was it just big Skype chats he was "equal" in...up til the ruiner?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (20th April 2016), bsbray (20th April 2016), Cearna (21st April 2016), Chester (20th April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    OK I see, it's kinda tough follow the chronology, I thought the Skype-fest happened after he came out...so wow, he reached out to you a couple months before ruiner...
    January 3, 2015 - Shane PMs me

as of January 10, 2015 Shane and I rang up about 100 pages pasted to a Word doc of Skype chats. By this date, I was deeply entangled with Shane, especially Shane's story emotionally. I was excited that I may (finally) have an explanation behind the single but very profound anomalous experience I had when I was six years old - this, along with the mystery involving my father are the two single most important mysteries of my life. Within "the possibility" Shane presented would be that I was a brother of Shane's (at least at some level of our being) and that this may very well involve the mythical "Anu" made famous by Sitchen based on his translation of the Sumerian tablets.

On March 25, 2015 Shane makes the first post on the Ruiner blog.

On April 8, 2015, Ria creates the thread now titled - The Plan (blogs by theruiner777)

Sometime soon after I discovered this thread and began to read.

On April 17, 2015 Corey Goode tells me that Shane is the Ruiner.

On April 18, 2015, when I asked Shane if he is the one who is writing the Ruiner Blog, Shane tells me that he is.

and you found he [had] already a bit of following,
    Actually, I only knew Shane via our one on one conversations. Soon after meeting him I introduced him to Karelia. Later I learned that the number one Shaneolyte had been conversing with Shane for awhile (certainly long before he PMd me that first time). I would not have characterized any of that as any type of following. I would call that relationships.

eh...you were a part of his "intended audience"?
    This is a complex question as we first must decide what "intended audience" meant to Shane and what it may actually have been.

Shane has told us that the intended audience was made up of folks who either wanted to leave the Illuminati, had also left (like Shane) or who were on the fence about leaving. And that he had been communicating in many different ways one on one and perhaps Skype group conversations but that this became way too cumbersome and so he was asked to make the blog or that maybe he offered to make the blog... that last part I cannot recall if I was told either way.

Now, if Shane is telling the truth to all the folks he was speaking to in one on one and group situations and the things he stated in interviews later on then when he tells people, "don't believe it... it is creative writing, it is fiction..." then (to me) he is playing a game BUT, if this is true, then the intended audience Shane told us about would also be at least one of his intended audiences.

Yet: as an alternative possibility...
    It is my opinion that Shane made it all up (or if any is true it is so little that because of the way things were handled, no one can sort any of it out and no one can ever really believe him now even if he came completely clean). So with this in mind, it is my opinion that Shane, knowing the folks he knew that were not a part of this (fictitious) intended audience would eventually make the info known to folks in the alternative community or get the info to a prolific poster that would blast it out to the alternative community, Shane's actually intended audience was the alternative community for the purpose of getting attention and perhaps deriving enjoyment for fooling folks like me and some for (like me) for quite some time and some (like me) which ended in unnecessary trauma.

How coincidental that Ria brought Corey to TOT and Ria brought Shane to the "unintended audience." How coincidental that number one and Ria were in constant communication? How coincidental that the forum Ria created is where number one has landed? Maybe I give too much credit but it seems quite reasonable to suspect that Shane knew this would happen all along. And thus if Shane did then... at least the alt media community would have been at least one of the REAL intended audiences if not the only actual and real intended audience.

Or was it just big Skype chats he was "equal" in...up til the ruiner?
    Apologies but I did not understand this last question.

Note, I did find this post of yours, donk... and it does appear to me that what you stated above as to your reaction to it all originally is accurately portrayed in your post of April 15, 2015.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6302-T...#post841916589

And yes... many of us liked Shane. Some of us came to love Shane. Its my opinion that when someone loves someone like I loved Shane, that love never ends. Thus I can say with honesty that I love Shane. We had many amazing conversations.

Also though, I have my issues with anyone who runs games on the vulnerable. I have issues with folks who play a clear and definitive role in the unnecessary destruction of relationships while pretending to be the old wise one. I have issues with those who attain their fame in deceptive ways so that once they have achieved that fame they can then move away from the game playing and retain enough following that it (to them) justifies the sacrifice of those used to get there.

I feel this community deserves better. There are three reasons I am sharing the story as I experienced it, as I can support with real data and as it affected me. Reason one is that this helps me process what I experienced as well as to look at the many mistakes I made during those times. Reason two is that it is my opinion stories like these need to be made visible to a wider public just as the stories of those negatively affected by movements, followings, potential cults, whatever word you might wish to supply that have arisen in the past. The third reason is because it is my opinion that Shane could have (and still might have) the ability to come clean such that at least those who seem to hold so much angst against me might achieve a little understanding as to what I endured. Shane had been given many opportunities to make things right but (as I mentioned before) he may be too boxed in - mostly if not entirely because of what that would do to the reality perception of number one.
    Last edited by Chester, 21st April 2016 at 15:10.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (20th April 2016), bsbray (20th April 2016), Cearna (21st April 2016), donk (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), The One (20th April 2016)

Thanks
    Sorry to side-track a bit here, and forgive if you answered this...I'm only on the first paragraph at the top of the page (your second post)...what possessed you to go to Stephen Hodges, of all people?

EDITED TO ADD: I'm halfway through now, and you aren't very clear (to me, anyway)...you knew/were friends with/were emotionally attached to Shane BEFORE he started the ruiner blog??

The stuff that follows that seems to paint a picture where there was an off-forum cult Shane was leading and you were part of for some time. How did you meet Shane in the first place?
    No cult at all - just relationships - internet/Skype relationships. Could one have come forth? A mini-cult? I could certainly say there might be what could be seen as "a click." But I probably blew up any chances that it ever may have become any sort of a cult... and even if it had, I see little chance it would have been a harmful one save for any vulnerables who may have found their way in... and all they would be risking is some emotional stability.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (20th April 2016), bsbray (20th April 2016), Cearna (21st April 2016), donk (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), The One (20th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Shane feeds on other emotions that is clear to see.He try's to make you feel better with his jibbery dash words and thats whats make a cult following i kid you not.He says things you want to here an its like hey this guy is great he's on my level and thats when you get sucked in.Can i get a high five .

One things for sure he loves bananas lol and anyone who's sucks a banana on YouTube for the whole world to see well mmmmmmmmmm its a funny old world.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (20th April 2016), bsbray (20th April 2016), Cearna (21st April 2016), Chester (20th April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Just for the record, Sam, even though you never meant to imply that Shane's Number One was "on somebody's payroll", that is what we here in the mod room were already suspecting long before you yourself started noticing her "handling" of Shane. And I'm not saying that we were correct in that judgement, but it is what we were all suspecting at that point in time. And she herself has certainly been behaving — and is still behaving — in manners consistent with (and warranting of) that suspicion.

Mind you, I'm not saying that she is on the payroll. I personally think that she's playing a very dangerous game with her own mind, and through it, with the minds of others around her. As the cult leader's right hand, and with her own worship of the cult leader, she's actually becoming more dangerous than he is, because he knows what he's doing but she does not. She's winging it, and I don't think she's aware of how much influence she has on the other Shaneolytes. She's deluding* herself so badly that she has fallen prey to her own woo-woo'ism — if that was not a real word yet, then it is one now.

Either way, we've all seen the dangers of cults and sects with charismatic leaders over the ages — just as an example, think of the mass suicides.

[*] As I have stated it before, Male Rock Star Syndrome™ meets Bored Housewife Syndrome™. She was already franticly following Corey Goode's every move before she discovered the Ruiner blog, and as soon as she did, she and all other Corey followers switched sides overnight and became the Ruiner cult, with whom Corey became an instant persona non grata simply because Shane had declared him a liar.
    I agree with this at this point in time. And this is why he can't come clean. I can't blame him for playing the game to the grave as I would never be able to hurt her the way she would be hurt if he did come clean.

I felt I got to know her pretty well. At least for who she was during that time. I hope folks will read these next words very carefully as these words are not just my truth today but have been my truth ever since I started reading some of her posts way back on PA...

This is someone I would go all the way for as she would go all the way for you - if she saw herself as your friend/loved one. When I think of the historical Joan de Arc, I think of her. I have never known someone as passionate of their convictions as number one. I have never honored someone more than number one. Are there things that happened between us I regret? Yes indeed, and I have always admitted every perceiveable error I may have ever made with regards to number one. But I could not imagine having a better sister or mother or daughter or female friend / loved one as number one.

This is in part why I was not happy at PA that they would not allow me to respond to her post (which I ended up doing here) - that is because she deserved responses, corrections of mistakes I may have made as well as mistakes others made I knew were making.

But underlying it all, she will all and only forever see me as the one who betrayed Shane.... unless... unless Shane comes clean. Then perhaps she might find some forgiveness and understanding so that we don't carry this silliness further.
    Last edited by Chester, 21st April 2016 at 00:45.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (20th April 2016), bsbray (20th April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), The One (20th April 2016)

Thanks
    Clarification as to why I used the terms number one, number two and number three.

Besides Shane are three others within the experience I have written about. I attempted to not make it about the who though I was happy to share that I was "number two" (how fitting some might say).

The reason for the order is based on who met Shane when. Based on her and Shane's statements, number one met Shane a good year or so before I did and I am all but 100% certain, I met Shane before number three. I could have used "person a," "person b" and "person c" and perhaps I should have and sincere apologies to anyone I might have offended.

If asked, I will edit all my posts.
    Last edited by Chester, 21st April 2016 at 00:44.

It's just a ride

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (20th April 2016), bsbray (20th April 2016), Cearna (21st April 2016), donk (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), The One (20th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I like your point about synchronicity, Aragorn. It doesn't always mean what we think it means. I experience it a lot and I find that the reasoning, thinking mind isn't so good at interpreting it.

I follow my instincts and they work very well. I can't explain how because it's not a predictable or rational thing. It is what it is. The main thing is to not let the ego and desires get in the way. And to not overthink things.

The universe shows us and teaches us what we need which certainly isn't always what we want.

My instincts told me not to PM Shane and I didn't. I certainly couldn't have explained why other than to say it's my instincts.

There have been gobs of synchronicities since I began to explore the alternative world. What do they mean? I can't say. But I'm still following my instincts. They've led me to places I'd never have been able to predict or control.

bsbray, you made a good point regarding Dolan and others. Research takes work and is not the same as creative writing. Dolan even talks about how his research led him in directions he was not initially interested in.

Maggie, you make me smile. Not only did we have our son sleep with us for the first few years, I would masticate food for him. Trust me, I never planned that!

I was briefly a paralegal. In court and depositions there are 'expert witnesses'. I learned that that's a name for someone you pay to come into court, show some credentials, and say what you pay them to say. Beware of 'experts'.
    It is within the last 6 months or so that I have finally arrived at the same conclusion as you and Aragorn.

I then considered one thought further. Could the phenomena itself be seen as incredible without it having to have meaning? And so what might that suggest? I asked this to myself and the answer came back - synchronicity demonstrates the quantum nature of our being and comes forth in large part due to the focus and enthusiasm one feeds into something but is all and only that. At least this is now my view of this form of experience. Who knows.

This is now good enough for me and in fact I prefer not to rely on any "third parties" which may or may not mislead me or where I might "seek signs"... wasn't there a warning about that somewhere?

It's just a ride

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st April 2016), Aragorn (21st April 2016), Cearna (21st April 2016), donk (21st April 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), sandy (21st April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Maybe because they do actual research the old-fashioned way and can cite and defend their sources, instead of just making up nonsense stories and leaving you to take their word for it. If you've ever had to write a high school or college paper where you have to cite actual sources for your information and include a bibliography, then you have an idea of what I mean.

There is a reason that these things are important. Unfortunately some people have to learn this the hard way.
    I'd get myself a Guru..... IF
    (song that I wrote to GIAM)

IF S/He already knew S/He is,
    whom S/He is,
    as we are
    and could carry me Extra extra far.....

I'd get myself a Guru.

BUT, I doubt when they suddenly pout
    When they angrily cast "them" out
    When they ask about collecting:
    plates and shops and T shirts
    If selling books,
    and ugly mugs,
    badly done CDs of songs
    (like this one.... over long)

I'd get myself a Guru.
    If I met one Probably.
    One owning own income
    independent outflow
    Not needing me
    Paradoxically

U can't too far from what U already am
    Already Am, Already Am
    U can't get too far from what you already Am in the end

I'd get myself as Guru
    when Guru means "Gee (yo)U Are (yo)U"
    I'll get it and "see",
    Then and only then I'll be
    "Gee I am Me"?

U can't too far from what U already Am
    Already Am, Already Am
    U can't get too far from what you already Am in the end.

What about the being "me"
    Is that enough to set me free?
    That might set me free
    If the Guru loses doubt
    that being "me" is what it's all about?

U can't too far from what U already am
    Already Am, Already Am
    U can't get too far from what you already Am in the end

The editorial statement stated twice:
    [they always try to insinuate that we already are (what?) but they will need us to be shown by them whatever that "what we are" IS]
    [they always try to insinuate that we already are (what?) but they will need us to be shown by them whatever that "what we are" IS]

They need to show us, must show us, are compelled AND then we really do owe them a gratuity (as in grateful) and should ethically pay them back for what they are compelled to do.

Huh?

It's like the FE people gurus that don't have free energy or why wouldn't they just have everything they need to do FE?
    I am certain this is a feedback loop of IMMENSE neediness in operation.
    Everyone needs something and everyone needs others to need what they have NOT got enough of to get out of the feedback loop.

Being Earnestly in need I have given some a try but NOW???
    Sadly (the cross eyed bear) must just say NO to seeking sources for affirmation of my worth and FE.
    If I try to tease out the back story of Better Story and try to rank orders of veracity, the EFFORT puts my hair on fire.

IF (I) do NOT already know I AM whom I AM..... I just will have to be unknown.
    I must be content with the small "Gee I am Me" (is it weird that acronym spells Giam???)
    Yes, only we can prevent our brains from going up in flames.

Last edited by Maggie, 21st April 2016 at 04:24.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st April 2016), Aragorn (21st April 2016), bsbray (21st April 2016), Chester (21st April 2016), donk (21st April 2016), Dreamtimer (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Maggie, my favorite line:

'I'd get myself as Guru
    when Guru means "Gee (yo)U Are (yo)U"'

That's a great poem/song.

Maybe we can get JJ Sears to perform it.

Sam, throughout human history the number one source of signs or omens has been dreams. Number two: birds. All kinds. I don't know what words humans used for synchronicity before Jung.

And there have always been 'specialists' who were skilled at interpreting those omens/signs. Don't worry that you didn't get it right. It ain't that easy. And don't worry about finding an expert. You can be your own expert. Just know yourself.

(Sounds so easy, doesn't it?)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st April 2016), Aragorn (21st April 2016), Chester (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), Maggie (22nd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    What I’ve learned through all the unfolding of these events, as they occurred in a sort of fractal-y reflection of my real life, is that people who turned to lying as a coping mechanism seem to be able to believe their own lies—the more “pathological” it is for them, the quicker after telling a tale it becomes a “truth” to them.

In real life, severing the relationship was the only solution…in the case of my babe who’s extremely attached to it, her finally believing my words and actions that affirmed I was out of good feelings about it was what caused her to hit a true “rock bottom”, forcing (what looks to be) a genuine change. What I learned there is that pathological liars not only often project on others that they are lying (usually when it’s “truth”), they tend to believe actual lies of others…I guess in a subconscious hope that others’ believe their lies.

Admitting there’s a problem is always the first step. The other pathological liars in my life, those not as attached to me or our relationship…they just went away, whether it was because I successfully stopped enabling--I tended to let them assume their lies were truth--but forced them to play it all the way through, inevitably revealing that the lie was ALWAYS worse than the truth they were concocting tales they wanted others to think were “better”.

These people can’t be helped, if they aren’t ready. They believe the lie to themselves that living in lies is preferable to the feelings they had in whatever reality traumatized them into shifting away from it. It’s pretty much cliché now, but unhealed trauma really seems to be the root of it all, and empathizing with others that chose to stay stuck in their “happy place” they retreated to when they had no other escape…who continue a survival tactic that may have helped them through earlier in life…these people are good taking elements of reality and twisting into something that gives other affirmations of wrong (but desirable or at least attention getting) conclusions.

Maybe I generalize too much, but this is the lesson I’ve learned, a pattern in a lot of those I interact with regularly in any facet of life, virtual or otherwise. It seems to me that any of these guys could benefit from hitting that “rock bottom”…deciding living the lies is too exhausting, that they are going to change their path--which very well could have always been pointed toward the same “good” goals in their mind, though having proven to themselves that deception is NOT the way to get there.

If one of them…David, Corey, Shane, Simon…any of them, if they came out, transformed, started processing their shit publicly, apologizing for letting their demons control them for so long…sure, there’d be a ton of backlash and little-to-no trust at first…I’m going through that phase with my babe right now. But watching her finally walk all her talk, taking action and responsibility that she half assed or straight up refused before, is a beautiful thing, a more compelling story than wallowing in her conspiracy-theory-level-event-full trauma-based mind controlled life she’s always lived, more interesting than the alien encounters she believes she’s had (and every well may have)…it’s a beautiful thing. If one of these dudes try it, I suspect they’d find a similar reception, and they’d get all the attention and love they tried to possess through the self-destructive self-deception they projected.

....or what they're saying is true, which will become apparent. Or they can't stop living in their lie, they believe they're in too deep as Sam suggests could be the case, which will also become apparent...in any case, truth seems to be revealed. None of these dudes really seem to be hurting other than straw men in generalized arguments or specific and intimate individual experiences where those that chose to engage are tested, and can come out learning empowering lessons and honing important discernment skills. We all need to learn how to not let others draw us into their false realities...and even more importantly not to get stuck in our own.
    Last edited by donk, 21st April 2016 at 12:52.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Chester (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), Maggie (22nd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've known pathological liars and they do end up believing their lies. It's amazing to watch. I had to end a friendship because of it.

Another I know is a family member. I don't really know the solution to the conflict between feeling love and the desire to help this person and the inability to believe a thing they say.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2016), Chester (21st April 2016), donk (21st April 2016), Elen (21st April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), Maggie (22nd April 2016)