Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan blasts Corey Goode and others like him - FINALLY!

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts

Richard Dolan blasts Corey Goode and others like him - FINALLY!

About time some of the more legitimate UFO researchers start drawing the line on the Corey Goode types

start around 1:09 ish mark for the juicy stuff -

Thank You, Richard Dolan.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNLnlUkptqA
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), Bob (12th April 2016), boja (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Elen (12th April 2016), jimmer (13th April 2016), Joanna (13th April 2016), liderr (13th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016), RealityCreation (12th April 2016), Scary Monster (22nd April 2016), The One (12th April 2016), TimeSensitive (12th April 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Now comes the part where Corey and Wilcock and Basiago's supporters bash Dolan and everybody else tries to move on with their interest.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), Elen (12th April 2016), jimmer (13th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016), RealityCreation (12th April 2016), The One (12th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Ta, am about to listen, excited hearing where others are coming from, around this subject, ta again.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Elen (12th April 2016), The One (12th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Ta, am about to listen, excited hearing where others are coming from, around this subject, ta again.
    Hi - what does "ta" mean? I am from Texas and we don't use that word here but if its a good one, I will introduce it into the mainstream of Texan lingo.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Elen (13th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Now comes the part where Corey and Wilcock and Basiago's supporters bash Dolan and everybody else tries to move on with their interest.
    Dolan suggested he's expecting this... but it doesn't have to be the case. I was (for a brief time) open minded to Corey. In part because I trusted the judgment of others (another lesson learned) and in part because I wanted to believe he was honest. So there's hope for those who are still under the spell of one or more of these fakes, attention seeking, greed driven (instead of heart driven) distracters who do anything but help the rest of us. In fact, it is clear they are tools of those who desire to keep their thumb on the rest of us.

In speaking for myself, I am even more and more interested in solid research which can include testimony yet where that testimony has to have significant, credible support. There are witnesses to all sorts of anomalous "happenings" who do provide some support (whereas Corey not only provides NO support but has also provided multiple evidences that he is capable of lying, misrepresentation, view point change in a dramatic way which can be seen to clearly benefit the bigger picture hopes and desires of those who pay Corey's bills and the list goes on).

Look... face it folks (and I mean this to only certain specific folks... me being formerly one of them) - we like a good story, we like to think there might be a solution to how obviously screwed up the planet is at this time, we like sometimes even like drama, we sometimes enjoy sensationalism and sometimes we are not very interested in far less sensational yet supportable facts that point to strangeness... sometimes even high strangeness.

I am seeing more and more folks (like me) go through their fantastical whistle blower stage and then leave it forever yet are not losing their interest. In my case I can say - "thank you Corey, thank you Shane (and some of the Shaneolytes), thank you Simon, thank you several who have made contact with me one on one... and who in many cases are still heavy into the belief of the conclusions they have drawn from their experiences and their belief in the paradigms their conclusions suggest to exist and who quite often then conclude that these paradigms are true not just for themselves but for all of us.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), Bob (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Elen (13th April 2016), Joanna (13th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016), pabranno (13th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Hi - what does "ta" mean? I am from Texas and we don't use that word here but if its a good one, I will introduce it into the mainstream of Texan lingo.
    It's not a word but an abbreviation, Sam. It means "thanks".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Elen (13th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    In Germany we have ta tah mean Tusch means english: fanfare

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    In Germany we have ta tah mean Tusch means english: fanfare
    Lord take me downtown... I'm just lookin' for some Tusch!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jB_QM73Slk

I am really enjoying your posts scibuster...
    I never know what I will read next - always a good surprise, Thanks for being here... Sam

It's just a ride

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Elen (13th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Sam, what I'd like to ask, is why so many folk in the 'UFO Community' as Richard Dolan refers to it, go running after whistleblowers and self-proclaimed ET incarnates, walk-ins and/or galactic ambassadors whose claims are unsubstantiated in any material terms, while at the same time apparently taking little interest in contactees & experiencers who do have evidence? (Correct me if this is a misperception).
    Unfortunately, with so much disinfo and hoaxing in the field, the 'burden of proof' does rest with those who attest to having ET or UFO contact/experiences.

What is the fascination with storytellers who have no practical/visual evidence, when we're talking about something potentially life-changing and world-changing?

From my pov, galactics of goodwill will and do give visual evidence to those who are genuinely in close contact with them, because they too would like to see the truth of their presence and purpose here come out faster than it is and has been, given the general blockade on multiple levels!
    So telling people they need to take stories on faith is a load of cr**...and why do people acquiesce to that anyway?

I realize that I personally don't have enough third party evidenced contact (at this stage) to be considered credible...and that it's not enough to have photos or vids of ships or beings etc on your own, in these days of photoshop.
    But there are quite a number of folk who do have solid third party evidence - multiple witness sightings, multiple witness photos and videos taken, on numerous occasions.

I watched James Gilliland's trip around Australia (not in person, as he didn't come to the west coast) but via extensive filming throughout, and everywhere he gave a workshop, there were ships sighted by large numbers of people, with photos and vids shot by multiple people. The fact that he has ongoing contact and communication is well attested by hundreds of witnesses at least, from all walks of life.
    In Australia, there are people like Peter Slattery, Damien Nott and Solreta Antaria, who are longterm contactees who all have had multiple witnesses to ships on numerous occasions. They've all taken photos and footage in the presence of other witnesses, and sometimes with two or more folk taking shots.

So, what gives?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2016), Aragorn (13th April 2016), bsbray (13th April 2016), Chester (14th April 2016), Dreamtimer (14th April 2016), Elen (13th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016), reno (13th April 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    On the Southern Hemisphere, i.e. Australia and New Zealand, they use the word "Ta" to say, thank you. Being Norwegian I always thought it's the half of:"Takk" which is Norwegian, and never thought any more about it. This is the way they say thank you. Nice, isn't it?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2016), Aragorn (13th April 2016), bsbray (13th April 2016), Chester (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Yes , very nice Elen, I did not know that, ta.

Sam, for me, yourself lumping Shane in the same boat as Corey, with Shane having imo been proven to be where he is at as such and Corey so far, yet to be proven as you say and feel, tells me your experience personally with Corey outweighs mine, still, proof is my wish also, like many others. I am left with my intuition and feelings, my respect for DW's life work and perception also comes into this for me, also soon after becoming engaged in Corey and DW's Avian adventure here on TOT when joining, I had my own contact with a blue sphere ( visual, above where we live ), which feelings at that time gave me confirmation for myself.

So it is for both of us, our experience/s that confirms our perception.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (14th April 2016), Dreamtimer (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Neither Corey or Shane have been instrumental in my reality perception or formation. So, no skin in that game for me. I hold Shane as a brother and have real affection for him. Corey is another voice on a forum/internet but, I would recognize him on the street or store. I would be able to greet him if I met him.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2016), Chester (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    I thought you interviewed Shane, if so, are you saying there was no impact on your reality, or at least a differing perception in your reality afterwards, formation wise ?.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I thought you interviewed Shane, if so, are you saying there was no impact on your reality, or at least a differing perception in your reality afterwards, formation wise ?.
    You speak to me in a polarized language, brother. But basically , it was an enjoyable conversation about the alternative community for both of us. Negligible impact might be the correct term as Shane and I have far more in common than differences.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2016), Chester (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    I watched your vid interview with water lady, enjoyed and was kin feeling for me, the both of you, as I read your post above and your energy alignment with Shane, I remembered you saying to lady, 3 6 9, and 6 was the frozen energy, so felt for myself a 6 as such energy connection for you and Shane somehow/what, just what came to me Modwiz, imo nice nice.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)