Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan blasts Corey Goode and others like him - FINALLY!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    From Sam: Can't we see what we are doing?

We have an anomalous experience and seek to explain it. We then interpret our experiences. My guess is that more often than not, our interpretations are assisted by the information we have come across that previously and thus we have that lovely "a-ha" moment where we think we have "connected some dot." This then leads us to form conclusions and eventually our conclusions begin to suggest the formation of a paradigm. Note that sometimes we can have anomalous experiences where later... sometimes years later, we run across information that suddenly connects those crucial dots and finally explains it all! (This is what happened with me with Shane tFR and is what made me so vulnerable).

And why we do this is because we like to know.
    We like the security of knowing.

Sam, from what you've said of The Mothman Prophecies, the 'supernatural occurrences' being described are anecdotal? What I would ask, not having read the book or having any inclination to do so, is whether there is any substantiating evidence, such as photographs or film...and particularly, if so, whether there is substantiating evidence from more than one witness, and better still, more than one witness at the same time and/or location with material proof?
    Because if not, it's just hearsay - like Corey Goode's writings - with nothing more than unsubstantiated stories to suggest what its origin is ie; whether it could be a multiple hallucination, whether it is genuinely 'supernatural' beings or entities of some kind, whether these images (and humming sounds, which sparks suspicions for me) could have been technologically generated, or generated by a highly trained occult, malevolent mind/s, human or otherwise, whether the mothman, blue orbs, and animal mutilations are connected, if true, in a way that they are all coming from the same source, or from multiple sources, and if so, whether they are connected in intent and manifestation of 'phenomena', or disconnected.

Secondly, where you speak for the collective 'we', when it comes to leaping to (potentially shaky) conclusions when dots appear to connect in the desire to interpret and know what certain anomalous experiences are, this assumes that for everyone, supernatural, paranormal, interdimensional and/or extraterrestrial experiences are 'anomalies'.

That assumption doesn't work for me, or folk like me, who have experienced/continue to experience what others would call 'anomalous events' or happenings as part of our everyday life ie; as our normal. An anomaly means something different, unusual, unclassifiable...but you know, if you see orbs often, and/or other interdimensional phenomena, including starships (UFO is another misnomer, if you have contact - they're hardly 'unidentified') and so on regularly enough that they are a part of your normal life, then what is more the anomaly?
    To me, as I've experienced life since childhood, the third dimensional 'reality' is more ephemeral, transient and 'anomalous' than life in say, fifth dimension or ninth dimension (for want of a better way of expressing it in 3D words)...but nonetheless, it touches my heart deeply.
    And perhaps because of experiencing this lifetime as interdimensional and multidimensional, and as loving, first and foremost, then on the whole, BEing is more 'natural' and more enjoyable, actually, than attachment to the hunt to know, always looking out there in someone else's 'data' for what IS 'the truth'...which does have fear/insecurity at its base...

About CG, just plain logic, without the use of subtle senses, could tell anyone there's something awry with his Blue Avians, on a number of counts. One being that if they were true benevolent higher dimensional beings aligned with Love and Unity Consciousness, they wouldn't preach duality in their 'message'. They'd be saying, 'be in service to Love, to Source' rather than be in 'service to others' and not to yourself. Any entity that encourages people to keep their vision dualized - Service to Self versus Service to Others - is not in unity consciousness. Is that so hard to see?
    Same with the Law of One that DW refers to a lot, and in relation to CG's info: The so-called 'Ra' beings channeled in that material state that Will is the first distortion from Source, and Love is the second distortion from Source...and I would say, what manner of being would feel will and love as distortions? Even to use that word about love, says something, deeply...at least to me...that the channeler is compromised, or has a lot of ego filtering going on, or that the entities being channeled are not what they say they are, or that it's all made up etc.

Your focus is on the dollars & fame angle of the 'ET/Disclosure industry', and my perception is of an agenda to soak both the alternative and mainstream 'views' in false, fear-based and disinfo (part truths/part distortions) so that folk can't see the wood for the trees, and screen out genuine goodwill ETs and other beings - and those who have substantiated contact with them - under the blanket of noise...

So, why would people acquiesce to, and play into, this scenario? And what would it take for them to move on from doing that?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Cearna (19th April 2016), donk (18th April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (18th April 2016), sandy (19th April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "So, why would people acquiesce to, and play into, this scenario? And what would it take for them to move on from doing that?"

I think these words may help, Joanna. Your insights are so clearly expressed, thank you.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Cearna (19th April 2016), donk (18th April 2016), Elen (18th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    It appears my posts have been largely misinterpreted. Conclusions drawn that are incorrect or only part of what I was conveying.

I will attempt to unravel the confusion.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Cearna (19th April 2016), Elen (18th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), modwiz (18th April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    "So, why would people acquiesce to, and play into, this scenario? And what would it take for them to move on from doing that?"

I think these words may help, Joanna. Your insights are so clearly expressed, thank you.
    Great question, and great post Joanna.

I find it particularly intriguing the amount of attention Shane received so quickly. Corey had the backing (and intrigue) of BR's unraveling of the goodET character, there was a lot of clarity as to how the popularity of his character emerged. But Shane's "blog for an intended audience" caught on quicker than anything I'd seen emerge in the arena in a long time (if not all time).

I did ask him directly, very early on...he had no answer. I wonder if that's still true or anyone has any insight?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Cearna (19th April 2016), Elen (18th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Shane was the other side of the same coin. Those who didn't like the BA liked the Ruiner. He was riding the wave.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Cearna (19th April 2016), Chester (19th April 2016), donk (18th April 2016), Elen (18th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    From Sam: Can't we see what we are doing?

We have an anomalous experience and seek to explain it. We then interpret our experiences. My guess is that more often than not, our interpretations are assisted by the information we have come across that previously and thus we have that lovely "a-ha" moment where we think we have "connected some dot." This then leads us to form conclusions and eventually our conclusions begin to suggest the formation of a paradigm. Note that sometimes we can have anomalous experiences where later... sometimes years later, we run across information that suddenly connects those crucial dots and finally explains it all! (This is what happened with me with Shane and is what made me so vulnerable)......

Then Joanna
    ......benevolent higher dimensional beings aligned with Love and Unity Consciousness, they wouldn't preach duality in their 'message'. They'd be saying, 'be in service to Love, to Source' rather than be in 'service to others' and not to yourself. Any entity that encourages people to keep their vision dualized - Service to Self versus Service to Others - is not in unity consciousness. Is that so hard to see?
    What a very well stated trap and also what a well clarified distinction.

I so deeply wish to have companions seeing what I see and sharing. That is because I am a physical mammal. There is just nothing like being in synch to make the snuggled sense of warmth. It gets less and less available as we leave the huddle and the farther out one gets, the less validation. I THINK we better be well grounded in "normal" belonging attachments before we can easily take on the "strange". If we are already feeling bad as "weird" and "strangers" (alienation) we are at risk for cults of dangerous intent IMO. When sometimes we meet the chameleon who can take on the shade of blue we have been seeing ourselves and seem really authentic THEN we believe we have been found.

Without being well integrated already as "normal" life participants, anomalous, odd, "strange" experiences might just take us over as obsessions???

And if we become disillusioned by the cult's liars, we might be flattened in deep apathy.
    The problem IMO then...we might just pile on self doubt, and feel MORE alienated? Disappointment stirs doubt. Also IMO what we could DOUBT is that we have been alone at any time. Maybe we have been in an anomie delusion? Maybe we should not want to be "special" and more healthish-ly doubt that just because we have visions, we are set apart. Maybe we just need to stop thinking these anomalies are anything really significant except in small ways? What is the agenda of creating aleinated social loners?? It suits narcissm as a culture and that is my preaching point hehe

I read about mammal disparagement and first felt guilty then stopped being ready to disparage mammalian physical expression. The psychopaths like to sneer at our belonging needs. IMO this is the slander that makes us willing to turn against humanity and "rise above" being bodily......In such silliness as human emotions, human "failings", humanity as a mess and by extension other life forms.

The narcissm that is running underneath culture springs up from deep human failure to appreciate being in mammalish bodiness. It is a dis-ease parents create first "by expert advice"...Example: who lets their babies sleep in the "adult bed"? In what name do adults sends wee ones away to be alone in the night??? This is a first experience of "culture".

That is just an example of what piled on from birth makes us long to be special, long to leave the body behind and ascend, long to be understood. Is primitive culture really US?
    Last edited by Maggie, 18th April 2016 at 18:24.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Chester (18th April 2016), donk (18th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I find it particularly intriguing the amount of attention Shane received so quickly. Corey had the backing (and intrigue) of BR's unraveling of the goodET character, there was a lot of clarity as to how the popularity of his character emerged. But Shane's "blog for an intended audience" caught on quicker than anything I'd seen emerge in the arena in a long time (if not all time).

I did ask him directly, very early on...he had no answer. I wonder if that's still true or anyone has any insight?
    Just a wild guess, but maybe you should point the microscope at the person who was his Number One fan (and coach) from the start, and who was instrumental in bringing his blog to The One Truth and turning it into a local cult. That very same person — see the image below this paragraph — is still endorsing him now as we speak, over at another forum where he himself is also a member, and where (most of) the cult members who left The One Truth are now dwelling.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Cearna (19th April 2016), Chester (18th April 2016), Elen (18th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    What a very well stated trap and also what a well clarified distinction.

I so deeply wish to have companions seeing what I see and sharing. That is because I am a physical mammal. There is just nothing like being in synch to make the snuggled sense of warmth. It gets less and less available as we leave the huddle and the farther out one gets, the less validation. I THINK we better be well grounded in "normal" belonging attachments before we can easily take on the "strange". If we are already feeling bad as "weird" and "strangers" (alienation) we are at risk for cults of dangerous intent IMO. When sometimes we meet the chameleon who can take on the shade of blue we have been seeing ourselves and seem really authentic THEN we believe we have been found.

Without being well integrated already as "normal" life participants, anomalous, odd, "strange" experiences might just take us over as obsessions???
    Thank you... this was the overall point I was hoping to make. And frankly, I am glad I have not been "normalized" - in fact I would say I have been breaking that mold but perhaps its best for others to decide. Despite my mistakes, I am glad I took risks in seeking answers to my own anomalous experiences. Yet, I am glad I have reached the point where I am hearing the words... "What if, Sam, you never find out?"

Because it is in this latest stage of my journey where I am facing NOT having the security I so greatly thought I would obtain by "knowing." I am discovering that maybe I don't need to know! And this has been freeing.

The additional point I was making is this. I do not believe intentional liars help us any. There's no lesson to be learned much less taught by playing that game (as I felt Shane liked to play and perhaps still does).

Of course, by saying this I am insinuating he has been consciously lying (and this goes for Corey and others too). But guess what? I cannot know that.

Maybe he is telling tales because he's being mind controlled.

Maybe it is all true.

I cannot know. Yet what I can do is form an operational assumption.

Part of what I use to assist with the formulation of my operational assumption is track record. In the case of Corey, I have plenty... documented, provable to others... so provable I once freed someone from Birdnosis that a relationship was formed which later fell apart because, ironically, I stopped believing Shane, had a breakdown over it, made a mistake, then became the object of dozens of lies and massive twistings of underlying truths that several good relationships were destroyed including the one I help free from the birdcage.

Besides my experience with Shane is an example I can so easily cite from because I was so deeply involved for a year, I also cite it in hopes that one day he might come clean where at least this once friend might have a little understanding that what happened might never have happened if not for the one on one lies I was told and false roads of possibility I was knowingly sent on. All I ask is that Shane (Mr. Responsibility) take some responsibility for what happened. I also know the odds of this are all but zero because there is at least one Shaneolyte who believed every single word he said and who, if he did come clean, would be shattered. Egos will never step aside for the truth when cemented at this level. But I will also never stop bringing it up when it fits the opportunity.

Why?

Because I prefer my children not grow up in a world where lying is an accepted operational protocol. Idealistic? Yes, but what reader of this post supports lying?

Maybe some do.

And if we become disillusioned by the cult's liars, we might be flattened in deep apathy.
    Exactly - and I wish for my children and loved ones (and everyone for that matter) to have better odds at not having to become disillusioned and apathetic. It's unnecessary... just like the example you give further down (expert advice).

The problem IMO then...we might just pile on self doubt, and feel MORE alienated? Disappointment stirs doubt. Also IMO what we could DOUBT is that we have been alone at any time. Maybe we have been in an anomie [anomaly, anime?] delusion? Maybe we should not want to be "special" and more healthish-ly doubt that just because we have visions, we are set apart. Maybe we just need to stop thinking these anomalies are anything really significant except in small ways? What is the agenda of creating aleinated social loners?? It suits narcissm as a culture and that is my preaching point hehe
    Wow, you are on a roll here! Another major point I had hoped to make... I see the same thing, narcissism as one of the underlying factors in those who take these anomalous experiences (all very real to the experiencer... and this I wholly honor and appreciate) into the interpretation stage which (IMO) if that is done at the personal level can be greatly healing and can expand ones consciousness and one's open mindedness to possibility yet that then all too often, so many seem to cross that invisible line where the interpretation becomes used to validate conclusions and paradigms which are then (narcisistically) applied to others, large groups and perhaps even all of us! That was the primary point I hoped to make. I don't know how many times I have had to endure the imposition of the Ascended Master paradigm of the Evangelical Christian (end times) paradigm or the Scientology paradigm where I felt I was not allowed to develop what may make more sense to me for myself.

In a way, I feel this is what Wilcrook is doing and heartlessly using Goode to do it. If Aianawa is excited such that he has his experience with the blue orb... that is wonderful and beautiful IMO. If he then interprets the experience to validate the underlying theme of Blue Birdie Aliens here to save the day, that may very well place him into a position of waiting around instead of acting. Yet what if the blue avian meme is actually true and real and they are here to save us all? How can we know? We can only go on track record of those who are promoting and telling the story. Sadly I have too much negative track record with both the promoter and the story teller. I just pointed out the track record.

Just as a further example, here is Aianawa telling us he had this blue orb experience. Guess what? i believe him. I believe he had the experience. Why? because I wish to give people the benefit of the doubt unless and until they demonstrate words and actions in ways they lose my trust. Aianawa has written hundreds of posts here on TOT of which every single one seemed to come from a good hearted being who wished the best for us all. Would he lie? Would I lie? In both cases it is certainly possible, but i can only go on my own experience with Aianawa and that experience tells me that he was telling the truth regarding the blue orb he saw. I also honor his interpretation for himself frankly. I also honor that that experience was enough for him to conclude that this orb was connected to the Blue Avian story. I also can completely understand that he might conclude that his interpretation is correct in that it involves us all.

And if Goode is consciously lying or that he is being puppeteered by one or more third parties to state all these things which then turn out to all be false, then sadly, Aianawa might become disillusioned and apathetic. If this turns out to be the case - this is what I protest against.

I read about mammal disparagement and first felt guilty then stopped being ready to disparage mammalian physical expression. The psychopaths like to sneer at our belonging needs. IMO this is the slander that makes us willing to turn against humanity and "rise above" being bodily......In such silliness as human emotions, human "failings", humanity as a mess and by extension other life forms.
    bang on point

The narcissm that is running underneath culture springs up from deep human failure to appreciate being in mammalish bodiness. It is a dis-ease parents create first "by expert advice"...Example: who lets their babies sleep in the "adult bed"? In what name do adults sends wee ones away to be alone in the night??? This is a first experience of "culture".
    Agree - this is our current experience - I like to take responsibility for having this form of experience and in fact, I love to celebrate it. The good... the not so good and the really tough stuff.

That "expert advice" reminds me of all the hell we endured when we refused to have our children circumcised. We explained our view very simply and clearly.

"Are you telling me there's any justification that the moment a child enters this world we horrifically traumatize them this way?" This usually silenced any arguments.

That is just an example of what piled on from birth makes us long to be special, long to leave the body behind and ascend, long to be understood. Is primitive culture really US?
    Sadly there's probably a lot of truth to this last statement, Maggie... Thank you.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), Maggie (18th April 2016), modwiz (18th April 2016), Scary Monster (22nd April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Just a wild guess, but maybe you should point the microscope at the person who was his Number One fan (and coach) from the start, and who was instrumental in bringing his blog to The One Truth and turning it into a local cult. That very same person — see the image below this paragraph — is still endorsing him now as we speak, over at another forum where he himself is also a member, and where (most of) the cult members who left The One Truth are now dwelling.
    What's funny is that that forum is the only Alt Community forum I ever joined that I am not a member of today.

In fact, I found my account deleted or whatever they did when I broke not a single rule!

Well, at least I didn't break any written rule. I must have broken an unwritten rule -

That being -

I stopped believing Shane!

hahaha seriously - that's why I was banned.

Ohhh wait, I did break another rule. I stopped accepting the edict that Malc was stalking everyone over at ER (and other forums) and was DDOSing ER. I refused to go along with that baseless accusation as they had absolutely no proof and despite some claiming they were persecuted witches in former lifetimes decided the same degree of evidence as used in witch hunts be valid for their claims against Malc. How ironic.

Anyways - I rejoined recently using the user name "Sam Hunter (again)" because I read that Ria stormed off after deleting all her posts. The result?

BANNED (again)

EDIT: Added 2016-07-01 - I just noticed I no longer have an account at Earth Empaths. How empathetic... er, I mean pathetic.

Broke no rule yet BANNED!

Truth Warriors (unless that truth is not "wished to be known"), Champions for Free Speech (blocked from the ability to speak), Non_Duality proponents (drawing lines)... etc.

What and advanced, lovely community.
    Last edited by Chester, 1st July 2016 at 23:42.

It's just a ride

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    What's funny is that that forum is the only Alt Community forum I ever joined that I am not a member of today.

In fact, I found my account deleted or whatever they did when I broke not a single rule!

Well, at least I didn't break any written rule. I must have broken an unwritten rule -

That being -

I stopped believing Shane!

hahaha seriously - that's why I was banned.

Ohhh wait, I did break another rule. I stopped accepting the edict that Malc was stalking everyone over at ER (and other forums) and was DDOSing ER. I refused to go along with that baseless accusation as they had absolutely no proof and despite some claiming they were persecuted witches in former lifetimes decided the same degree of evidence as used in witch hunts be valid for their claims against Malc. How ironic.

Anyways - I rejoined recently using the user name "Sam Hunter (again)" because I read that Ria stormed off after deleting all her posts. The result?

BANNED (again)
    I lost my password and there was no one to help me. No great loss. Kathy is back to posting endless videos. Lots of threads with no posts.

Most people are readers and not posters, so without the numbers the smaller forums are dull. ToT is just quiet sometimes.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (18th April 2016), Chester (18th April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), The One (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Just as a further example, here is Aianawa telling us he had this blue orb experience. Guess what? i believe him. I believe he had the experience. Why? because I wish to give people the benefit of the doubt unless and until they demonstrate words and actions in ways they lose my trust. Aianawa has written hundreds of posts here on TOT of which every single one seemed to come from a good hearted being who wished the best for us all. Would he lie? Would I lie? In both cases it is certainly possible, but i can only go on my own experience with Aianawa and that experience tells me that he was telling the truth regarding the blue orb he saw. I also honor his interpretation for himself frankly. I also honor that that experience was enough for him to conclude that this orb was connected to the Blue Avian story. I also can completely understand that he might conclude that his interpretation is correct in that it involves us all.
    For me the subject is not IF people do have genuine experience but how we have been constantly manipulated on all sides of the edge of "normal". Also, I have been as subject as anyone to wanting to believe in "fairy tales". Also, I am sure if I had to succeed by being in the mainstream I'd go crazy at this point. BUT I am not really sure I am in any way fulfilling my own life story. It is like I am in limbo.

People who show up like the Shanes and Coreys use our knowing of "there IS more". But they are no different than other "snake oil" sales people IMO. They "succeed" by making up stories that build a narrative with gullible listeners giving them credence. Aren't they showing up like the wagons of the old days when the peddlars of panacea potions came with BIG STORIES of what the town folk had not seen so could not critique?

One of my favorite movies when I was a child was a little cheesy but about a magic circus that was REAL. Actually the clip here is really cheesy.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvqqD8kVw0

Still I KNOW magic circuses may be for real .... I want them to be real as the next person does. I love mystery and magic. But If I can't learn to see myself, I'm quite dependent and that seems no real good. Let ME see in my own time. If it does not happen, Maybe I am just not ready?

I see blue "orbs" that are flashes, red ones too but not as frequent. I see them frequently in all kinds of situations and have NO CLUE of what this means. I see other flashes like bolts of light moving from top left to bottom down (always the same direction) and I also see a mist form around me when I go out and sit at night. So I am SURE people who claim to see and sense things do..... sometimes at least. And I will refuse to stop loving woowoo!!!!

However all the woowoo I eve loved does not mean that I can even get my daily chores done. If I could only just have anomalous activity DO some housework.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (19th April 2016), Cearna (19th April 2016), Chester (18th April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), modwiz (19th April 2016), Scary Monster (22nd April 2016), The One (19th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I lost my password and there was no one to help me. No great loss. Kathy is back to posting endless videos. Lots of threads with no posts.

Most people are readers and not posters, so without the numbers the smaller forums are dull. ToT is just quiet sometimes.
    Not sure if this will be politically correct. I personally like Kathy. The above is my personal critique of her forum management style. Her efforts are not unrecognized. She also posted the Dan Winter show and I have to acknowledge benefiting from her style. Whether we like each other is not my focus. My focus is on loving one another and helping this ''community'' understand the importance of cohesion and clear communications. The importance of itself.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (19th April 2016), Cearna (19th April 2016), Chester (19th April 2016), Dreamtimer (19th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), Maggie (20th April 2016), The One (19th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Sam and All, do you feel that there is a large - and hopefully fruitful - learning going on, in regards to all the intel/stories being put out there?
    With the potential for honing the inner (and in my view, innate) ability to sort the wheat from the chaff in the intel/stories?
    And Sam, that getting to the point of 'I don't know' you spoke of, can possibly free us into a more relaxed and peaceful approach...that starts from feeling 'secure' just in what and who we are, regardless of our self-perceived and perceived-by-others 'knowledge status', instead of needing - or focusing on - that sense of security to come from another, potentially fallible, source?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (19th April 2016), Chester (19th April 2016), donk (19th April 2016), Maggie (20th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    It seems to me that almost everyone has their own set of reasons for coming around. We have in common the need to consume (or provide) information that is not easily discussed elsewhere…but after that, the diversity of motives and intents for reading and writing is as immense and unique as each individual.

The thing I noticed through the CG affair most blaringly was the patterns in the behaviors of the authority/follower paradigm at at least two different forums. I observed a cult-like manipulation by the “elite” of places with different degrees of subtly, but where PA stuck to the protecting of its hit creation without apology, followed by the washing of their hands of any responsibility…here we rode the wave of that energy he brought and learned from it, showed humility, and continue to learn and discern the situation to turn the experience into something of value (rather than simply mocked and swept under the rug). Admin here took responsibility, over there it seemed like they were simply victimized, and take no responsibility for what transpired.

Where I keep harping on the rapid rise of Shane’s popularity comes from thinking hard on the whole thing, watching the fantastic stories get eaten up by a community that prides ourselves on discernment and seeing through manipulation. I remember that in his early posts he seemed to have told us directly (this is my memory of the impression I had, I’ve only read his first couple blogs once or twice and ain’t going back right this second, so forgive if this misrepresentation…just a memory of my experience) he was “lying” from the gate, and put up red flags that were almost like stereotypes, it was disturbing to me that the “Shanolytes” as Sam/Aragorn describes and even Sam himself could get sucked in so easily. Just as disturbing that lots of others seemed outraged he’s publishing self-described “fiction”, and assume he’s lying when he says he doesn’t care who believes him.

Because really, what purpose did he serve? To me, he came in as hope that there could be strong eloquent voices that could bring light into the madness, he was an antidote to the CG worship, a little sense…for a post or two. But then the “ruiner” came in, having gained all this attention…hell, he was getting ready to be interviewed by PA. The whole thing went down like televised American “pro wrestling”, him being the Andy Kaufman…a lifelong fan of the arena, who interjected himself into it, reveling in the attention—even when he appeared to be the “bad guy”…in fact all of the players can be seen to be on both sides…for me, he RUINED the illusion that the whole thing is anything other than the WWE:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/07/us/kau...estling-match/

But is it all an act? It may be, to the players…maybe they fancy themselves geniuses, and to be fair…the stories around them, the realities they created, were too much for me to be able to interact with either of them on the human level, I just got couldn’t do the thing that modwiz and CW Chanter seemed to do (and CW seemed to have gotten tripped up on himself, he went from sorta having a direction with what he was doing to getting befuddled at “interviewing” Shane), separate the human from the story.

Sam, who seems to have the most direct experience to share, may have a better idea of his true motives…perhaps you could detach from the betrayal and lay out succinctly what you suspect his motives to be and why. The surface is that he wanted people to believe he was transmitting information to a select audience, and it “innocently” opened a portal for him to share/air his own story that he still wants even his friends to believe he believes. Maybe I’m reading into things and setting up a strawman here, but it seems people to seem to take the motivation they project on to him personally, whether it be they think he’s a pathological liar who craves attention and/or enjoys deception…or is pushing or being used in some sort of agenda. I personally feel like it’s an experiment, but can’t begin to imagine where his own awareness/complicity in it would stop and start.

Because maybe it’s unrelated, but I see an aggressiveness in the community to elevate Joseph Farrell, Richard Dolan, and Linda Moulton Howe (in that order, to different degrees) while being super-hyper-critical of everyone else. Those three are like the Hulk Hogan/Undertaker/Roddy Piper old school legends…with legitmate skills…TRUTH to why they’re elevated within the arena…but the fact remains, they’re still part of circus…and unless they have some of those classified patents and/or hidden technologies, they’re still under the umbrella of the Church of Science all the rest of are.

Anyways…this is just a long and plodding way to basically point to my tagline, and remind the arena….fighters, observers, administrators, side shows, vendors, et al., we should always be asking about why has information come into our awareness, who is delivering it, and what is their relationship to the information. I fear that we too often come to conclusions that may not be as balanced as far as heart/mind or intuition/deduction. Maybe discussions like these can lead to better understanding…………then again, maybe they just intentional loops to keep us entertained and distracted from learning anything useful.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (19th April 2016), Chester (19th April 2016), Dreamtimer (19th April 2016), Joanna (19th April 2016), Maggie (20th April 2016), The One (19th April 2016)

Thanks
    My reply to donk's question but to be shared to all readers -

Be warned - this is necessarily long.

My experience with Shane was(is) far more complex than having been a reader of his blog.

I met Shane when he wrote me a PM at PA based on his sensing that I might believe I could benefit from an understanding ear based on an issue that arose for me regarding Simon Parkes which Shane deduced from having read my post that explained my issue. This date was January 3, 2015.

Within a week Shane and I engaged in over 100 pages (copied onto a Word document) of Skype chatting. In this chats, Shane and I shared in a way that, for me, I began to experience an emotional entanglement with Shane where I immediately and gladly became a Shaneolyte.

All because I happened to have been a member of the Avalon Healers Skype group where Corey Goode was also a member, I happened to have exchanged Skype information directly with Corey Goode yet we had no chats outside of the group and never did we have any one on one chats until March 15, 2015 when Corey Goode lit up my Skype. Goode immediately explained that he noticed I was exchanging posts with Atticus over at the inPHInet.net forum where one of my posts highlighted the recent escalation of Simon Parkes the Mantid experiencer to Simon Parkes the Soul Reader and that he would provide Soul Reading services for a truly modest fee. Goode’s quickly revealed his desire that I take hearsay information involving purported improper conduct of Simon Parkes to Atticus in case “Atticus would like to break the story” as it was soon going to go public big time.

The oddest thing is that the very day before Goode lit up my Skype, Atticus flat out told me (based on my post) “Get the goods on Simon.” So how odd is it that (speaking metaphorically) the Universe brought Goode into my life the very next day with what definitely could be described as “the goods on Simon Parkes.” So, like an eager beaver to gain points with all these Alt Community celebs I suddenly found myself directly involved with, I shared the info with Atticus and… it backfired as Atticus decided it was smarter to endear himself to Simon (a somebody) than Sam Hunter (a nobody) and so Atticus contacted Simon and shared with Simon the what and the who about what was going around!

I recommend reading this post as this is some interesting details about that event –
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/8801-T...#post841946610

Soooo…. back to Shane.

What could possibly have happened that I would have not so easily discerned what donk acts as if it was a no brainer to discern (and which in hindsight I fully agree with donk! as in DUH!!!) –

donk’s words – “…I’ve only read his first couple blogs once or twice and ain’t going back right this second, so forgive if this misrepresentation…just a memory of my experience) he was “lying” from the gate, and put up red flags that were almost like stereotypes, it was disturbing to me that the “Shanolytes” as Sam/Aragorn describes and even Sam himself could get sucked in so easily.”

Again… (speaking metaphorically) the Universe seems to have “set me (and Shane) up.” How? I will run through the details as simply as possible. It started when I was six years old and had this experience –

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion-experience

I had searched for the explanation of what happened ever since.

In 2004 I spoke with Stewart Swerdlow about my experience when six years old – he said it sounded like “a secret government op.”

In 2012, I shared the event with Eve Lorgen yet she never offered any speculation but did agree it was, indeed, quite anomalous.

As I got deeper into the Alternative Community, I shared this experience far and wide hoping I might one day find someone who either experienced it themselves and/or knew what it may have been all about.

Now for some important background.

I grew up on “monsters.” Meaning I was a fanatic about the famous monsters of Hollywood film land. My father’s favorite was Dracula. In fact, the first book I was given by my father was Bram Stoker’s Dracula when I was about 12 years old. I was so into the monsters I had all the monster models glow in the dark versions on my shelf where I would look at them every night when my parents turned the light out. I was living in New York City when the comic book Vampirella came out and I had every release they printed for at least the first 4 or so years.

I always had this feeling that what happened to me when I was six and the legend of the vampire, especially Dracula were related. In year 2000 I discovered a divination deck of cards called the Crop Circle Cards. My first card ever was Card 60. I did not know at that time what 60 might mean. In 2010 I became “compelled” to start doing what I call English language Gematria which is like numerology but uses two digits. Simply assign in numerical order the number to the letter in alphabetical order… A = 1, B = 2, etc. Sometime soon after I discovered the following:

D = 4
    r = 18
    a = 1
    c = 3
    u = 21
    l = 12
    a = 1

when added up – this equals 60

In late 2012 I discovered Simon Parkes in this interview –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQTqGOlcWc

I was floored when I heard at around the 7:30 mark… “... and what happens is, they want to put something into my hand...” (note, later Simon says it was his “left hand”).

This was exactly what I experienced when I was six years old though I did not see Mantids and never had any memories involving any Mantids but Simon had my attention…

In early 2014 I met the former mod at Avalon named Karelia. I only have wonderful fond memories of the times we chatted and spoke. I always hold her in the highest regard. Interestingly Karelia had done the PA interview of Simon Parkes and had come to develop a friendly relationship with Simon and thus (I believed) sorta began to know Simon pretty well. When speaking with her one time I learned that Simon’s birthday was September 7, 1960. He claimed his experience of the object being placed in his left hand happened when he was 3 and a half and I sometimes heard him say when he was three. I went into my own memory and realized that my experience happened in the late fall or early winter of 1963/64. This meant that my experience and his experience likely occurred within a few months at most of each other. I really wanted to talk with Simon at this point and strangely Simon begins to do a Q and A thing on Avalon!

Through both Karelia and another friend who was directly and to a great degree involved with Simon, I was cleared to PM him. I did and we exchanged a few PMs where he gave me his Skype contact info and we added each other to Skype with the implication he would speak with me. Sadly though, he started to ignor me and eventually this led to my post on PA stating that I felt he could show a bit better integrity than that. This is what prompted Shane to contact me as stated in the beginning of this post.

Now to add a few more important details. My conversations with Karelia involved the mythical Anu. Anyone who has watched some of Simon’s early videos would probably recall Simon’s encounters with “Daddy Drac.” Via Karelia I was able to confirm that Anu and Daddy Drac are one and the same and that this is also how Simon saw it.

I then suddenly recalled reading Sitchin’s The 12th Planet and that the Sumerians used a “sexagesimal number system” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexagesimal
    which is a base 60 system and that the head Sumerian “god” was Anu and that he was assigned the number 60!

It was all coming together… Dracula 60, Anu (Daddy Drac) 60, Karelia’s love for the Reptilians whose leader at this time was Anu, my own affinity throughout my life with Dracula, the Crop Circle Card 60, the anomalous experience of object in my left hand within a month or so at most from when the same event happened to Simon Parkes - son of Anu!

I had even printed the symbol of Anu and taped it to my mirror just below a scan of the Crop Circle Card 60 and did this in December 2014 and so when Shane contacted me January 3, 2015… and within one week of this contact from Shane... based on the content of the chats, despite my desire to keep at least one foot on the ground… based on Shane telling me that he was a son of Anu… and what you will read further on in this post - I opened my mind that perhaps I might be one as well. Read carefully… I opened my mind that at some level of my being, I might also be a metaphorical “child” of the mythical Draco Reptilian race. I went from considering it metaphorically all the way to conceptually at the soul level. Clearly I had no physical relationship with Anu in this physical reality (as Shane later told us Shaneolytes that he experienced - as just one specific example - the meeting when 11 of the 21 parents decided they were going to agree to having their heads cut off so they could die (this being the only way).

Now anyone who reads the first 100 pages of chats I had with Shane which (as I already stated) occurred within the first seven days of meeting Shane while considering my own personal story and seeking that preceded this week, might understand how I might have been a little vulnerable… wanting to believe that perhaps I might finally find the answer to what the heck happened when I was six years old and why… and this is how I fell in so deep and so hard with Shane.

The specific clincher was when, just after I shared with Shane my experience when I was six years old… well, here’s the actual chat text –

[3:56:01 PM] Shaynard: Ok.. Please do not feel like anything I am about to say is meant to be at all disrespectful. I am just very direct and honest which can sometimes comes across as cruel. Give me in minute to type and explain.
    [3:56:17 PM] Sam Hunter: I hope you will be direct and honest
    [3:56:35 PM] Shaynard: Because of what I said about anu's treatment of his son's what you experienced is what HE does.
    [3:56:57 PM] Shaynard: He does this to give you a false image of your souls "mother"

Note this is around page 63 or so of what in the end was over 2,500 pages of chat text…

Anyways, as this chat went on, I became more and more open to the possibility that at least at my “soul’s level” I might also be a son of Anu. In reading through these first 100 pages, I can now see how the information I fed to Shane may have been used by Shane to create the impression that I might possibly be and that by so doing, this entangles me with Shane (via Anu) in a way that anyone with any knowledge of human vulnerability would know entangles at a deep, emotional level.

I will show a few more statements made by Shane that came soon after -

[4:10:30 PM] Shaynard: He told me I would find my "brothers" and they would need my help. Which shows he does care about them all even if he only praises the two. [Enki and Enlil]

a few minutes later this one…

[4:11:39 PM] Shaynard: That he allowed us to speak. Says a great deal.

and then a few minutes later this one

[4:13:05 PM] Shaynard: Does Karelia draw a connection between herself and our father?

Note that he uses the words “our father.”

Ever since this chat he called me “brother” all the time.

OK... enough for this post but there is more - the "how it all ended." I need a break but I am sure glad I was finally able to write this up... thanks, donk, for asking.
    Last edited by Chester, 5th May 2016 at 02:04.

It's just a ride

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th April 2016), Aragorn (20th April 2016), Biff (21st April 2016), Cearna (20th April 2016), donk (20th April 2016), Joanna (21st April 2016), Scary Monster (22nd April 2016)