Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan blasts Corey Goode and others like him - FINALLY!

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Yes , very nice Elen, I did not know that, ta.

Sam, for me, yourself lumping Shane in the same boat as Corey, with Shane having imo been proven to be where he is at as such and Corey so far, yet to be proven as you say and feel, tells me your experience personally with Corey outweighs mine, still, proof is my wish also, like many others. I am left with my intuition and feelings, my respect for DW's life work and perception also comes into this for me, also soon after becoming engaged in Corey and DW's Avian adventure here on TOT when joining, I had my own contact with a blue sphere ( visual, above where we live ), which feelings at that time gave me confirmation for myself.

So it is for both of us, our experience/s that confirms our perception.
    With all due respect, I see Corey and Shane very differently. Both are full of it though, but in far different ways and in each case for multiple reasons which are different with some commonality - that commonality being that Shane knows he's making everything up and at one point (when I met Corey personally) it was clear he knew he was making some stuff up.

Anyway, Aianawa... You can believe Wilcrook and Corey all you want. I can draw on my own experiences with both of them and make my determinations as I have.

In all three cases, Wilcrook, Corey and Shane, I have all the actual first hand experience which includes plenty of proof that they are all in their own way harmful to the truth seeking community. Dolan is helpful to the truth seeking community. Again those last two statements are just my opinion.

I communicated with someone I believe is one of the very sharpest and most experienced researchers in the world and here is what that had to say -

What do you think is truly behind these things? Is it really possible he [Shane] and Corey and folks like this are truly being puppeteered by some sort of tech?
    Good question. Corey is puppeteered up the Yazoo, I'm sure, and that's compounded/amplified by his ego-desire to be on stage and known, and also to earn a living for his family. That combo makes him highly susceptible to be influenced (consciously or otherwise), probably pretty easily.
    This researcher then added additional information I prefer not to add here but it completes the picture and supports the very experience I had with Corey back on April 17, 2015 in person and for over two hours. Habits which lead to "firewalls all being down for a long time, whatever his levels of personal ethics."

I feel bad for Corey.

What I think is absolutely heartless is that Wilcrook would take advantage of Corey as he has and all for his own personal aggrandizement, to make some cash and to increase his perception of his fame. I would love to be able to tell this guy to his face - "Cut it out!" This same guy who threatens people with the FBI for teaching what he claims is his "knowledge" when it is actually the perennial philosophy while pretending he's the champion of the downtrodden who are downtrodden by the very PTBs of which the FBI is just one representative. Don't believe me? Spring $77 bucks (unless he's gone up on the price) for his Accessing Your Higher Self four part video series as I did and listen to the first four or five minutes of the first video where he threatens you in this way. And then make sure you listen to his reminder threats at the beginning of the other three videos. This is nothing short of disgusting. If this is what an enlightened being is and if this is someone you wish to look up to and trust... go ahead, Aianawa.

And get this... Corey told me directly that Wilcrook was under heavy influence from some girlfriend back then and that's why the "draconian threats." Ahhhh, so the girlfriend's now gone so Wilcrook graduates to using Corey Goode who deep down actually has a heart and one day... he might just look himself in the mirror and breakdown because he knows... he knows it's all just reality TV and that he sold his soul to it. And if that day comes, no telling what Corey might do. And will Wilcrook care? Ha!

As for the ruined... we are dealing with a "young, silly, imaginative attention-seeker." Now paraphrased - "If there's any truth to any of it, he's done a rotten job of managing things... could have gone about things in a much better and more adult way. He's probably not puppeteered at all though he might have associations that are pushing him along."

Why do I share about this as I do, when I do and as often as I do? Simple - these are first hand experiences with "experiencers," "whistle blowers" fake attention seekers preying on the vulnerable (or whatever word Shane would call himself) that serve as examples of a larger trend that has emerged in the alternative community. And this is exactly what Richard Dolan reacted to. The legit researchers are finally getting sick and tired of it. The last Secret Space Program conference in Bastrop, Texas intentionally refused to invite the obvious frauds. There's a reason. And its pretty obvious and IMO we should be grateful these folks are starting to draw the line.

Here's a thread over at PA that may enlighten some readers further about the capabilities of Wilcrook - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-David-Wilcock

one quote -

And it's 100% true that David's track record has been (a) sensationalist, and (b) frequently way off the mark when it comes to reality and real events.
    After raising money for a film that he never did and people started asking what happened with their investment - Wilcrook ignored them. What class!

As best I'm aware of everything that happened, the real disappointment, which has to say something about him, was that David never once got back to Weezer in response to her repeated attempts to ask, initially very politely, what was happening. That's when it starts to look like a cut-and-run, hoping that not much noise will be made, and that his audience will forget, or never get to hear about it.
    and this one...
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-David-Wilcock
    Last edited by Chester, 14th April 2016 at 03:19.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2016), Aragorn (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016), Scary Monster (22nd April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Neither Corey or Shane have been instrumental in my reality perception or formation. So, no skin in that game for me. I hold Shane as a brother and have real affection for him. Corey is another voice on a forum/internet but, I would recognize him on the street or store. I would be able to greet him if I met him.
    This is something Modwiz has shared with me that I greatly appreciate and respect and... wished I had incorporated into my operational protocol before I had entered into the relationships I had with both Corey and Shane as well as some others. But I can't change the past. I have definitely set new protocols for how I experience these types of relationships now. And boy have I started to develop some very new views about the whole "other worldly phenomena" basket of possibilities which I hope to post about tomorrow morning as this post is very important to carefully write.

Joanna - it is with your post in mind that I actually have started on it...
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2016), Aragorn (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    This is something Modwiz has shared with me that I greatly appreciate and respect and... wished I had incorporated into my operational protocol before I had entered into the relationships I had with both Corey and Shane as well as some others. But I can't change the past. I have definitely set new protocols for how I experience these types of relationships now. And boy have I started to develop some very new views about the whole "other worldly phenomena" basket of possibilities which I hope to post about tomorrow morning as this post is very important to carefully write.

Will look forward to it, Sam

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2016), Aragorn (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I watched your vid interview with water lady, enjoyed and was kin feeling for me, the both of you, as I read your post above and your energy alignment with Shane, I remembered you saying to lady, 3 6 9, and 6 was the frozen energy, so felt for myself a 6 as such energy connection for you and Shane somehow/what, just what came to me Modwiz, imo nice nice.
    I appreciate you viewing the video(s). We put them out as part of the alternative community looking to support each other by communicating ideas we hold in some esteem together. We also shot a promotional advertisement for a local yurt maker where I live in Virginia. All we asked for was some time and interaction with one of the owners. She was thrilled at the opportunity and very pleased with the gift of free promotion for her local enterprise. We feel that getting the word out about people making quality products, employing local skilled craftspeople, is a service to our community. So, while we talk about being scammed by this or that person, all via listening to or watching their videos, one of our own, me and GMoP, put out videos that get scant attention. Do we need to do something perceived as unsavory to get discussed? LOL

If so, then we will walk in obscurity.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2016), Aragorn (14th April 2016), Chester (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am left with my intuition and feelings, my respect for DW's life work and perception also comes into this for me, also soon after becoming engaged in Corey and DW's Avian adventure here on TOT when joining, I had my own contact with a blue sphere ( visual, above where we live ), which feelings at that time gave me confirmation for myself.

Aianawa, this brings up something else in Richard Dolan's talk, where he said that even if other testimonies came forward that appeared to match the stories of Corey and other space programmers, that wouldn't convince him that it was true.
    All around the UFO community, the 'Blue Avians' appeared to match other informants or channellers' perceptions...or were close enough that with a little tweaking, the info could 'fit together' and reconfirm each other, and lend an air of authority and truth because so many people appear to have matching information or perceptions.

To see a blue orb and decide it is therefore a Blue Avian orb, because that way of interpreting such a visual phenomenon has entered the field, doesn't make the blue orb necessarily a Blue Avian orb. It could be, but unless you had/have other confirming experiences (and I would also say, unless you could catch it by camera, so that you can be sure it wasn't a hallucination or mind-program generated image, and therefore an illusion, albeit a convincing one), then you've jumped to a conclusion, based on a piece of information (which could be disinformation or illusional) from somebody else.

I see orbs a lot, Aianawa, and photograph them a lot too, blue ones included...and if I'm not 100% certain of an identity, I ask for a confirmation, or more than one confirmation....as I choose to be careful, based on certain experiences.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2016), Aragorn (14th April 2016), Chester (14th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Sam, what I'd like to ask, is why so many folk in the 'UFO Community' as Richard Dolan refers to it, go running after whistleblowers and self-proclaimed ET incarnates, walk-ins and/or galactic ambassadors whose claims are unsubstantiated in any material terms, while at the same time apparently taking little interest in contactees & experiencers who do have evidence? (Correct me if this is a misperception).
    It's an industry' and this is a way to make the money go round.

Richard Dolan is a 'legitimate UFO researcher'?

Hear, hear!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Fair enough Joanna, see your point, will stick with my feelings for now.

Also, said orb gave off or I received very beautifullll energy as such and while hard to gauge size, would guess 1 km wide, no smaller.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2016), Chester (15th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    It's an industry' and this is a way to make the money go round.
    Outlander, that is just the superficial level of what's going on, from my pov...

Fair enough Joanna, see your point, will stick with my feelings for now.

Also, said orb gave off or I received very beautifullll energy as such and while hard to gauge size, would guess 1 km wide, no smaller.
    At that scale - although orbs can come in all shapes and sizes - you might have been seeing a lightship....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2016), Aragorn (14th April 2016), Chester (15th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Sam, for me, yourself lumping Shane in the same boat as Corey, with Shane having imo been proven to be where he is at as such and Corey so far, yet to be proven as you say and feel, tells me your experience personally with Corey outweighs mine, still, proof is my wish also, like many others.
    Here's just one. I will be glad to keep rolling out as many as you need unless your feeling (which is understandable as I also felt for almost 9 months I could trust Shane) is so powerful that any proof provided won't be enough for you to reconsider your opinions. Trust me... I and others know this one well. It's hard to face the facts and allow the gut to speak. The heart is the center of desire. The gut is where the truth lay.

Blue Avians insist all free to the world.jpg

Also, have you followed the links to the information (and access to proof) regarding Wilcrook? As there is where the real wolf can be found. Corey is just a sheep in this picture... or shall I say, sacrificial lamb.
    Last edited by Chester, 14th April 2016 at 20:28.

It's just a ride

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2016), Aragorn (14th April 2016), bsbray (14th April 2016), Joanna (18th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Also, have you followed the links to the information (and access to proof) regarding Wilcrook? As there is where the real wolf can be found. Corey is just a sheep in this picture... or shall I say, sacrificial lamb.
    Keep in mind that Wilcock - 'Cocky' or 'Williy' for his few/if any, friends - has put his heart, soul and (shady) reputation on the line by backing Corey Good.

.................................................. .............................

.................................................. .............................

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2016), Aragorn (15th April 2016), bsbray (15th April 2016)

Thanks
    Hi - what does "ta" mean? I am from Texas and we don't use that word here but if its a good one, I will introduce it into the mainstream of Texan lingo.
    Well, ta-ta means goodbye. But, there are goodbyes and then there are ta-tas.

Ta for listening.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2016), Aragorn (15th April 2016), bsbray (15th April 2016), Chester (15th April 2016)

Thanks
    Nothing like name calling to help promote oneself. I am not being cynical either. There are far more small minds in the world than great ones and they live for mud-slinging stuff. Richard has plenty of legitimate mud to fling too. It is a win-win scenario. Dolan gets himself a few more people who know about him and people are entertained and have things to discuss in forums.
    OK, Corey doesn't win in this one but he and David are now making a living from their work and have enough of a following for a "lively" discussion to be had between the two camps.

I see more of a resemblance to The Penguin, from Batman series, than Edgar Cayce with the blonde guy. Whatever 'is name is. There is an avian connection.
    Last edited by modwiz, 15th April 2016 at 02:34.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2016), Aragorn (15th April 2016), bsbray (15th April 2016), Chester (15th April 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Wilcock didn't have much of a reputation left to begin with, starting with hyping up the year 2000 as the "ascension" that would change everyone's life. It's only gone downhill from there. I don't keep his track record but others do and he's made plenty of false predictions and backed some shady people, only to sweep all of that under the rug and move on to the next side show. He's got some kind of complex where it seems like he has to have everybody's attention and get all the credit for repeating other peoples' work.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I see more of a resemblance to The Penguin, from Batman series, than Edgar Cayce with the blonde guy. Whatever 'is name is. There is an avian connection.
    lmao..

I'm not an expert on body language but some of the stuff DW does with his fingers creeps me out, like the way he grips the armrests of his chair like he has claws. Maybe you're right about this avian connection modwiz.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2016), Aragorn (15th April 2016), Chester (15th April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), modwiz (15th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Will look forward to it, Sam
    And so here we have an example of what I have come to view as a possible mistake we make when it comes to experiencing the anomalous.

...also soon after becoming engaged in Corey and DW's Avian adventure here on TOT when joining, I had my own contact with a blue sphere ( visual, above where we live ), which feelings at that time gave me confirmation for myself.

This clearly points out that there is an obvious distinction between experience at the dense, materialistic, physical, 5 sense, 3D level of reality and our perceptual experiences of the anomalous.

So actually, Aianawa, your last statement that I quoted above may not be possible to be true.

Let me speak for myself - I do not make the mistake (anymore) of interpreting my perceptions when the perceptions involve the anomalous. In fact, thank god for Shane tFR who is one of my top five all time greatest teachers because it was my overall 1 year long experience with Shane that provided me the opportunity to learn that lesson.

In post #24 one can clearly see factual proof that Corey Goode either a.) allowed Wilcrook to defy the insistence of the Blue Avians or b.) decided he would willingly (and financially) participate in making money off of the Blue Avian story thus directly defying their insistence himself!

If scenario a.) is correct then Corey Goode demonstrates how easy he is to manipulate by those who have no heart when it comes to cashing in on the vulnerable. This is the super soldier "intuitive" that Wilcrook's followers are "believing in?"

If b.) then Corey is a sellout thus not only demonstrates a complete lack of integrity, he proves to me that he is very capable of making everything up and/or being used as a pawn by others who are making this bs up. An orb did not appear to me to confirm this. Instead I have it on my Skype chat direct from Corey Goode myself.

See the difference?

Now to respond back to Joanne (apologies for the delay)...

Here's a quote from a book I am reading which just came out recently and is entitled Super Natural.

The author (actually one of the co-athors... Jeffrey Kripal - the other being Whitley Strieber) is referring to another author's writings - that author being John Keel and the work referred to is The Mothman Prophecies.

Consider a single eccentric case, the Mothman of Point Pleasant, West Virginia. Here was a red-eyed, seven-foot winged monster who displayed a disturbing preference for terrifying menstruating women and whose multiple spectral manifestations in 1967 were accompanied by numerous UFO encounters. The latter UFO phenomena... displays an almost pornographic preoccupation with our mating practices. Indeed, one of his chapters begins with two lovers, stripped to the buff in a parked car enjoying each other, until a humming blue ball of fire parked outside their squeaking bouncing car. The blazing blue ball seemed conscious as it backed away a bit when the woman saw it and screamed. And then it disappeared. The young couple threw on their clothes and immediately drove back to town only to discover that they had lost two hours.
    Note that the above described experience was one of many involving "an orb type object" that manifested in that area at that time during the same time as the Mothman was also seen in that same area. Logic suggests (at least the way we seem to use logic) that one has something to do with the other...

Here's a description of the book -

West Virginia, 1966. For thirteen months the town of Point Pleasant is gripped by a real-life nightmare that culminates in a strategy that makes headlines around the world. Strange occurrences and sightings, including a bizarre winged apparition that becomes known as the Mothman, trouble this ordinary American community. Mysterious lights are seen moving across the sky. Domestic animals are found slaughtered and mutilated. And journalist John Keel, arriving to investigate the freakish events, soon finds himself an integral part of an eerie and unfathomable mystery...
    So folks were associating one with the other. Some folks concluded that Mothman was able to shape-shift into the orb and that Mothman was involved in impregnating the females who had missing time all and only to make hybrids such that their offspring could one day take over the Earth.

Nope... no Blue Avians to "save the day" (despite verbal disclaimers their intervention does not have this intent.)

The following comments are nothing but speculation but I am writing it as if "I got it!"

Can't we see what we are doing?

We have an anomalous experience and seek to explain it. We then interpret our experiences. My guess is that more often than not, our interpretations are assisted by the information we have come across that previously and thus we have that lovely "a-ha" moment where we think we have "connected some dot." This then leads us to form conclusions and eventually our conclusions begin to suggest the formation of a paradigm. Note that sometimes we can have anomalous experiences where later... sometimes years later, we run across information that suddenly connects those crucial dots and finally explains it all! (This is what happened with me with Shane tFR and is what made me so vulnerable).

And why we do this is because we like to know.

We like the security of knowing.

This post is long enough for now but stayed tuned...
    Last edited by Chester, 18th April 2016 at 15:11.

It's just a ride

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2016), Joanna (18th April 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    I'm not a deep ufo searcher but when I make a suspect list this list will have the following
    priority range:

My little suspect list:
    -----------------------

Richard Dolan (non suspect)

Dr. Steven Greer (a bit suspect only after 3 hours looking his youtube shows)

Dave Wilcock (very imaginative suspect)

Richard C. Hoagland (most suspect, hardcore suspect, because of his Iapetus Dream)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2016), bsbray (18th April 2016)