Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Very Threatening Calls" from Government Officials Forcing "Vaxxed" Pulled

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    Good show, Jonsnow. You did not take my bait. Smarter than I thought. Makes me happy
    Well no I was arguing with Bill Ryan over at Avalon over pm and message board
    Well I quote Viktor Schauberger water wizard and Walter Russell who both say Sun is cold I quoted them and said to Bill Ryan that he is not ready for advanced science I find
    them of interest and worthy of study he says not

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2016), Cearna (15th April 2016), Chester (15th April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (15th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,142 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    The problem with vaccines is that It over loads the immune system especially with chemicals what you should do however is build up the immune system rather than fight it cause problems .
    That is what vaccines are supposed to do, yes. However, given that they are administered to very young infants with a very frail immunity system, and that they contain very dangerous additives, the practical application of vaccination defeats the very purpose of these vaccines.

But then again, there's also no doubt on my mind that vaccines can be used as the carrier for something far more sinister. Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, is a eugenicist and a staunch proponent of vaccinations, and he has already openly admitted that he sees vaccinations as a vehicle for population reduction — probably by including some agent which renders third-world citizens sterile. After all, the western world only wants economically productive citizens of the New World Order to survive and thrive. They want to get rid of all those "useless eaters" in the third-world countries, so that the West can move in and take whatever's left of their resources.

Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    Yes, vaccines do contain neurotoxins as preservatives, and these neurotoxins are particularly dangerous to infants.
    how does this stuff help infants especially the mmr which is composed of many vaccines

I rather they help rather than poison build rather than destroy but vaccines is a billion dollar industry with many supporters surprising even here
    It doesn't help. And just for the record, I am not a proponent of these early infancy vaccinations, and I don't think anyone else here on this thread would be either.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th April 2016), Chester (16th April 2016), DNA (22nd April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (15th April 2016), jonsnow (15th April 2016), lcam88 (16th April 2016), modwiz (15th April 2016), The One (15th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    great post Aragorn 10/10
    Last edited by jonsnow, 16th April 2016 at 15:08.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2016), Cearna (17th April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (17th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I'm mixing thread materials here, but DNA's comment actually works better here than in the EQ thread.

Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    The Below is a quote from Dr. John Coleman and is number 8 in the 21 Goals of the Illuminati and the committee of 300
    Quote 8. To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. Particularly hated are the fusion experiments currently being scorned and ridiculed by the Illuminati and its jackals of the press. Development of the fusion torch would blow the Illuminati's conception of "limited natural resources" right out of the window. A fusion torch, properly used, could create unlimited and as yet untapped natural resources, even from the most ordinary substances. Fusion torch uses are legion, and would benefit mankind in a manner which, as yet, is not even remotely comprehended by the public.
    That probably goes for medical research as well.

I add that because the medical industry is not specifically scientific; they carry a lot of tradition and legacy "knowledge" or heuristics that are integral parts of their trade. While they may like to be viewed as modern or scientific the enjoyment of that preconception is not really evidence that it is true.

Here is a snippet from one of Jon Rappaports mailings:

Quote Originally posted by Mailing: Virus fakery: my conversation with a White House insider (April 18, 2016)
    He said HIV was a subject fraught with problems. Politics were involved.

He said he and his colleagues were taking a pass on getting into a dispute about the virus. They were aware that the science was shaky. They just didn't want to go near it. They might enter into other arguments about other kinds of research, but as far as they were concerned, HIV was off-limits.

His obvious implication was: careers were on the line.

Attacking HIV as the cause of AIDS could result in blacklisting.

He stopped short of saying HIV wasn't the cause of AIDS, but it was clear he had seen enough to know there were major holes in HIV science.

This was a man who had no interest in unconventional points of view. He was an orthodox researcher from A to Z. He wasn't a rebel of any kind. And yet he readily admitted to me that the whole AIDS research establishment was proceeding on a lack of proof.
    That says volumes for a development of a vaccine that then is supposed to protect the body...

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by lcam88, 18th April 2016 at 13:51.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2016), DNA (22nd April 2016), jonsnow (18th April 2016)