Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our manifestation is thought taking form

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    From that, this truth has borne out every time. If the love is there - without needs, or wants, or expectations, just the joyful inner singing - then everything I've ever focused on has unfolded, and if the love hasn't been there, if I'm pursuing it for other reasons, every time, it has been blocked (sometimes disastrously). So when I stopped weaving and turned to writing novels, coming from my heart and passion for the world and characters and their journeys, again the door opened...the novels flowed out, and a publisher took them. Then when the Love in me turned to the presence of star family and higher dimensional beings, that door opened, breathtakingly, and into my lived reality came lightships, orbs, heartachingly beautiful beings of light...
    This is what life has shown me, to trust the (divine) flame inside my heart, to have no doubt and no fear, for they will block the way...and allow the deep magic of life to flow through the being I Am, with all its joy, intensity, lightness and providence. That last one, I am coming to know and align with more deeply now....

This is just one soul's path, but maybe it resonates for you?
    Thanks...beautiful. It was so enjoyable to read about your life experience.

In my past history, before 10 years ago, I think I was having a very different life. What stands out is that it was easy and I was satisfied. I had extraordinary luck for relationships, career, excellent credit and funds. Then IMO something changed more than the facts. Something in me changed drastically.

My husband died after a long illness. It was unavoidable like a car wreck you see coming. I think I supported him very well. Strangely when he died, I went into an ecstatic state so at the time it was weird. Then after I tried to keep his business going and failed, THAT began the low slide. Since then so much about ME was unable to cooperate with the old values. My career became abhorrent. I could not tolerate my old patterns. I have had my drama reveal that I feel I MUST be congruent with my inner being or will not stay living. There is nothing tangible that is satisfying.

What IS satisfying is the high of feeling connected to (indescribable) as a constant awareness. It is not like airy fairy lala but deep in the bone (indescribable). This constant sense of connection is so (indescribable) unsale-able and without mundane value. It seems as if I think from some other context. But it feels authentic.

I do value money because money is a freely use-able way to deal with the world. Actually I( have spent time on listening to "how to" receive cash. There is probably something deeply ingrained in the subcnscious about having money to untangle. That so much has been associated negatively about "unearned" wealth is undeniable. That we see so many people struggling with this issue makes it a collective issue. certainly I am affected by what is unconscious and I am not afraid of my inability, quite curious actually to know where I am caught.

I have some wishes for what the world might have but they seem not really what the "world wants" (so far)so OK> not a problem. It is just me not aligned with the "world" I used to be able to easily navigate. I consider myself in good company with many others "waking".

This is not depression about being in the world as it is BUT there is not much of stuff that seems useful to desire. It is somewhat like the real me wants to say "**** off" to all pretense. I think I see myself in rebellion still,couting resistance. That is OK too. It seems on purpose.

I have explored some ways of eliciting my larger context like ayahausca and meditation and just being still. I THINK that though I am not "manifesting" such ease as before, what is in my life is directly known as part of me.

Could I so develop in these NOW values and see them in a world? That is clearly the direction I am desiring. The possibility is held out by "theorists" that being unfit for what seemed fitting before, I could become daily living in a new context without dying? I am pretty sure there is something to this desire as it is what I find fascinating.

Of course I always (even before becoming disillusioned with my reality appearance) studied whatever had to do with woowoo. I went through so many phases of assigning importance in my quest. I feel as if I did a whole tour of woowoo. I see myself in many posting on forums as I was once moved through these beliefs in influences like archons, in angels, in ETs and a significant astrology. This sequence of believing and seeing the beliefs pass evolved into a determination of sorts. Anything to be believed is important while it lasts as "my belief" just be cause. Beliefs effect experience. Instead of being affected, I want to know the aspect of me that is under all the trappings. What does that aspect mean to experience?

Things now in my life from moment to moment are not hurtful (though certainly inconvenient some days). I have synchronicities and get pleasure from companions. Life feels very mellow if a bit isolated (by my own weirdness). I feel a deep desire to know that I know and have what I experience be clearly revealed as deliberate. The only value seems to be that I grok this mastery.

I don't see any contradictions really in our various allegories and metaphors. The fruit pie is esteemed in the eating and we are all having flavors of our pies. IMO there is nothing at all wrong. The whole IS responsive to what we embrace and resounds with our words and ideas. When they are truly our own, not mimicry, IMO the Universe sings whoopee. As we are experiencing and exploring, changes are unavoidable and not a matter to fight.

There are underlying principles applicable to all IMO. These are beyond all belief IMO. Being it is TREMENDOUS pie, we might each take part of all and decide it is a trunk, or a leg, or a tail, or a continent. But it is a gorgeous elephantine mystery.

I am really enjoying this interview. I like hearing what others have to say.
    Consciousness and the Physics of the Soul with Brooks Agnew

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/37PnDYekULs
    Last edited by Maggie, 4th May 2016 at 06:58.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), bsbray (4th May 2016), Dreamtimer (4th May 2016), Joanna (4th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Brooks Agnew: 'The universe is a photon moment....The Big Bang never happened....The whole universe is still the singularity it originally was....Our consciousness slowed everything down so it could see time as distance.'

Have listened to some of the interview, Maggie. It's interesting what he says about the mind being something different to the heart, and that mind is driven by the soul. Okay, so if you see/feel the heart as the seat of the soul, then the three come together - heart, mind, soul...seated and housed in the physical body of sense experiences. To me, that is a very joyful, free state to Be in, and Create from. I also saw this quote just this moment:

"One who is mostly an observer thrives in good times but suffers in bad times because what he is observing is already vibrating, and as he observes it, he includes it in his vibrational countenance. As he includes it, the Universe accepts that as his point of attraction and gives him more of it. So the better it gets the better it gets. Or the worse it gets the worse it gets. While one who is a visionary thrives in all times." ~ Abraham-Hicks

Would you agree this is speaking to how to be a self-responsible co-creator with Source, with the universe, rather than, as Agnew puts it, 'a passenger'? Not to mention, it's really great fun to be a visionary.

Your words: "Beliefs effect experience. Instead of being affected, I want to know the aspect of me that is under all the trappings. What does that aspect mean to experience?"
    I've asked the same - for beliefs affect experience, yes, and attachment to beliefs dictates one's (interpretation of) experience, because attachment drives thoughts and actions to support and reinforce whatever the beliefs are. Then we don't even get to see the aspect, the unveiled core, beneath the 'trappings'.
    It's not that easy to 'get rid of' - or at least suspend - all beliefs, in order to know that inner aspect. Some are more obvious than others, and some are deeply embedded in the subconscious programming. But it can help immensely to choose to be very, very relaxed about your beliefs, while acknowledging there are beliefs you may not even be consciously aware of, and I have found making that choice, and keeping on choosing it, facilitates the growth of self-trust.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), bsbray (4th May 2016), Dreamtimer (4th May 2016), Maggie (4th May 2016)

Thanks
    Would you agree this is speaking to how to be a self-responsible co-creator with Source, with the universe, rather than, as Agnew puts it, 'a passenger'? Not to mention, it's really great fun to be a visionary.

Your words: "Beliefs effect experience. Instead of being affected, I want to know the aspect of me that is under all the trappings. What does that aspect mean to experience?"
    I've asked the same - for beliefs affect experience, yes, and attachment to beliefs dictates one's (interpretation of) experience, because attachment drives thoughts and actions to support and reinforce whatever the beliefs are. Then we don't even get to see the aspect, the unveiled core, beneath the 'trappings'.
    It's not that easy to 'get rid of' - or at least suspend - all beliefs, in order to know that inner aspect. Some are more obvious than others, and some are deeply embedded in the subconscious programming. But it can help immensely to choose to be very, very relaxed about your beliefs, while acknowledging there are beliefs you may not even be consciously aware of, and I have found making that choice, and keeping on choosing it, facilitates the growth of self-trust.
    Self trust is the most valuable "current see" in our pockets.

It does not make any sense to ME that what we have fully feeling in the heart/ thinking with the brain /knowing with connected "IsIs" could be any other than absolutely true!
    This is why I cannot give up the sense that we are the creators who just forgot how. Manifesting in "real time" takes a certain receptivity that is real patience.

I feel sad when I read and hear others scoff at the human ability to be 100% creating even when by default. I feel sad that people are threatened and besieged by some evil that is "outside" and inevitable. Constantly seeing DOOM at hand is misery.

Living "the dream" seems tough. What I am considering strongly is the need to RELAX and "lighten up" as vital concerning "focus" FOR the woowoo to be let in. I have felt retarded and a "poor" example of my own commitments. This is definitely "letting up". I feel pleased with being able to share my excitement by writing. When meeting others daily, I think I need to just surrender my prejudice that judges "how" I succeed with this manifesting Busy-ness.

I could get "lighter" (less heavy) and show up with whatever I have and declare THAT the success.

Surrender at one time was a belief of "giving up" as in abdication of "responsibility" and "control" (as in "I should BE ABLE" to control "this" more and better as a mature person" i.e. EGO). Surrender and patience seemed like passwords to "suck it up and make do the little there is of what you might desire" and smile while sobbing inside waiting for deliverance.

The painful aspects of hitting the wall (where did THAT heavy brick come from?), falling down into the inside out upside down experience of "carts before horses" and the nonsensical constraints of linear "time" on this "world" HURT!!!!!!

But that is just in a days work in the underground world of borderland shadow.
    I mentioned synchronicity. They seem more and more pointed.
    This came in my inbox and it was soothing to watch.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut3Jn-cANMk

It reminded me that I had seen ET 101 before. I found this pdf. I only read to here before posting. By the way, I do accept a "hierarchy" exists of "souls" based on experience and capacity to hold wisdom and love. What enraged me here on earth was using this "hierarchical" LAW (cream rises and curds sink by nature) of "reality" to justify "lords and Ladies" being placed in perpetual "exaltation". The castes with no accountability to live as Brahman IF calling one-self Brahman. IMO because of the blindness where people cannot see one another's real status, they are trapped by beliefs in false "leadership".

Surrendeer to "lawful order" is actually relaxing. An egg will be soft boiled in 3 minutes and hard in eight at certain altitudes. Most people sort of know there is a use of being supported by "a brother and sister farther along" as guides. When one's soul-are aspects have been clarified well, one will see more clearly.

This is from some clear seers IMO.
    https://outrageousminds.files.wordpr...01/e-t-101.pdf

The manual is not a rule book, nor does it tell you how many angels are on the
    head of a pin and which dimension that pin is in. It also offers no street maps
    of the dimensions to satisfy your linear thinking minds. This manual is a tool
    to awaken you to what you already know. It is an aid in accessing the real
    inside information, not an outside authority with the latest “ism” in which you
    should believe.
    Because we do not wish this manual to be misused, we have deliberately left
    out some information. If you find yourself wanting more answers than this
    manual offers, don’t just stand there like a jerk; go inside and ask for those
    answers. Whatever is appropriate for you to know will be given. Mission
    Control would like you to be aware that we not only stand behind our product,
    but we also stand beside you as you read it.
    We would also like to make it clear that although you may consider this
    manual a “new age” publication, we do not. That is because what you are
    calling “new age” is just the final manifestation of the old age. Since the “new
    age” is still about religious belief systems as asserted by outside authorities,
    we find it neither new nor much better than anything else you believe in. We
    prefer to think of ourselves as sacred cowpokes on a sacred cowherd, and our
    manual as a sacred cowpunching device. We believe that would make this
    publication more “post-new age” than anything.
    How you end up classifying this manual is less important than how you end up
    using it. It is our suggestion that you use it as a tool to awaken yourself, not as
    a new doctrine to continue to snooze by.
    This is Mission Control saying yeeeeeeeeehaw!
    Last edited by Maggie, 4th May 2016 at 16:00.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), bsbray (4th May 2016), Dreamtimer (4th May 2016), Greenbarry (8th March 2017), Joanna (5th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "I feel sad when I read and hear others scoff at the human ability to be 100% creating even when by default. I feel sad that people are threatened and besieged by some evil that is "outside" and inevitable. Constantly seeing DOOM at hand is misery."

As a soul living, perceiving and creating from the awareness that like attracts like, and energies tangible and intangible converge to points of focus, then constantly seeing Doom at hand is not only misery, it is a disservice to both our Self and the world and all life in it....because we are then complicit with - and part of - the 'Doom energy mechanism', and contributing to the movement of the energies of such scenarios into our personal and collective experience.
    It seems to be quite a hurdle for many people to really trust and own the true extent of their own creative power....but it is a hurdle that must be jumped at some point...

"By the way, I do accept a "hierarchy" exists of "souls" based on experience and capacity to hold wisdom and love."

Well, in my experience, beings/souls holding very deep wisdom and love aren't exactly hung up on hierarchies, lol. 'Degrees of station' aren't their focus....though beings in an intense ego state may obsess over them, and want to categorize everything...

Speaking of synchronicities, I had a wonderful laugh yesterday. Writing on this thread about my background as a tapestry weaver had brought those memories unusually into focus this week. Then yesterday a woman came to visit who I hadn't met before, but I was suggested to her by mutual friends, as someone to connect with about her experiences with star family contact, as she is having many of the same experiences as I am of seeing and photographing ships and orbs, meeting star kin in dreams and meditations etc. When she arrived, we spoke a little about our backgrounds, and because weaving was on my mind after writing about it on your thread here, I told her how I had worked at the tapestry studio in Melbourne in the 1980s. This lady grew up in Adelaide, a city in between Perth and Melbourne - she now lives a short distance from me in the Perth hills - and it turns out that her best friend at school also became a tapestry weaver, worked at the same studio as me, and indeed we were working there at the same time, and the first tapestry I ever worked on was with that best friend. Haha.
    In its 50 year history, that studio has had about 60 weavers total, and there are no more than 200 worldwide at any given time...so the odds would be kinda small. Haha, love it....

I hold the vision of the collective hurdle being jumped in perfect divine timing, as lightly and cleanly as possible... :sun:
    Last edited by Joanna, 6th May 2016 at 15:55.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Maggie (6th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    PS: This quote just came into my inbox:

"How could self-realization possibly be anything other than being yourself?" (Bryant McGill)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Elen (7th May 2016), Maggie (6th May 2016)

Thanks
    PS: This quote just came into my inbox:

"How could self-realization possibly be anything other than being yourself?" (Bryant McGill)

I have been thinking about Peter Erbe tonight. He was Australian and wrote a book dear to me "God I AM: From Tragic to Magic. A few years ago, some friends and I wanted to track him down. He had already left this life. However, my friend Lynne interacted with some of his friends.

One story that came out was very interesting. It gave a picture of someone easy to be around. Peter was not stand offish, a real "mate". He was a talanted photographer and published his photos. The book I read was a gem IMO. Peter hung out with friends who were creative. One night when he went to the frig to get some water, he picked up a glass that had some kind of something poisonous, a cleaner or solvent???. It had been put in the frig unlableled for whatever reason? Not a good idea! But Peter took a gulp. He did not react and when people worried about him, he just shrugged it off....no worries.

Apparently hardly anyone thought of the man as a Master, though IMO he obviously was: to be multi-talented, a very beloved friend and able to drink poison without care? These are the kind of wayshowers that help me.

A Quote by Peter O. Erbe

The rise beyond judgment allows love to enter. This highest of frequencies changes our physical bodies by way of a restored DNA. Thus each individual in that position becomes a transmitter of the most powerful electromagnetic frequency, affecting everything and everyone around him.
    In summarizing this discourse on the balance of polarities, we say: God is All-There-Is, therefore God is ALL-encompassing. Whatever enters my realm of experience, must, of need, be God. How can I put different price tags on the various appearances of God? For the I AM in me is God. Thus I only judge myself by judging God. God is Pure Being, therefore innocent and so am I. Now I look 'out' into the mirror of Creation and see but myself and that is innocent, hence all of equal value. If witnessing destructive or discordant energy, I do not have to condone it, but I evaluate it as of equal worth to any other expression of Life.
    Any experience, no matter how fearful it seems, when seen as of equal validity to any other manifestation, faced and embraced as of equal right to be, shall unify and thus release this fear in to the All-There-Is. This way it shall never manifest.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Joanna (9th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I have been thinking about Peter Erbe tonight. He was Australian and wrote a book dear to me "God I AM: From Tragic to Magic. A few years ago, some friends and I wanted to track him down. He had already left this life. However, my friend Lynne interacted with some of his friends.

One story that came out was very interesting. It gave a picture of someone easy to be around. Peter was not stand offish, a real "mate". He was a talanted photographer and published his photos. The book I read was a gem IMO. Peter hung out with friends who were creative. One night when he went to the frig to get some water, he picked up a glass that had some kind of something poisonous, a cleaner or solvent???. It had been put in the frig unlableled for whatever reason? Not a good idea! But Peter took a gulp. He did not react and when people worried about him, he just shrugged it off....no worries.

Apparently hardly anyone thought of the man as a Master, though IMO he obviously was: to be multi-talented, a very beloved friend and able to drink poison without care? These are the kind of wayshowers that help me.
    Maggie, I remember that book! It was on the reading list for a flower essence course I did 20 years ago! Had forgotten about it, and it's lovely to hear about the 'quiet Master' that he was while in physical life. Hmm, sounds like a Shiva, transmuting poison.

This reminds me of another beautiful soul, no longer in physical, who I first met at the time of reading Peter Erbe's book - an elder of the Noongar (aboriginal) tribe here, and also an unassuming man, yet so internally steady and knowing. His presence felt like a deep-rooted tree, and his soul soared with the spirit eagles. Still does, no doubt. He had a 'miraculous' healing at 5 years old, in the traditional way - he was healed literally overnight from being crippled by polio. Being in his presence definitely helped me ground with the spirit of the land here much more. /*\

Here's a couple of Aussie Masters who were outside my window having a great long communication two days ago. One carolled, the other laughed, to each other for at least 5 minutes non-stop. Haha. The animals and birds know the world is changing, they feel it, more than most humans are able to do currently. If people paid more attention to those they deem 'lesser beings', they'd learn much...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (10th May 2016), Maggie (10th May 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016), TargeT (26th March 2017)

Thanks
    A few years ago I read the books by Vadim Zeland "Reality Transurfing". There were some very very good points that were very useful to me. This audio book is the first book and well read. I appreciate finding it so FYI

Basic Principles of Reality Transurfing

✓ The mind interprets information using a collection of well-established labels.
    ✓ The soul doesn’t think and doesn’t speak, but it feels and knows.
    ✓ The mind is only able to create a relatively new version of a house made out of old bricks.
    ✓ Entirely new discoveries come from unrealized sectors.
    ✓ The soul serves as a mediator between entirely new information and the mind.
    ✓ The soul accepts unrealized information as knowledge without interpretations.
    ✓ If the mind is successful in interpreting the soul’s information, a discovery is made.
    ✓ The mind is capable of unambiguously determining the state of inner comfort.
    ✓ Train yourself to pay attention to inner comfort.
    ✓ Having refused importance, you will get the freedom to choose your destiny.
    ✓ Freedom of choice allows you to stop asking, stop demanding, and to stop struggling. It allows you to go andtake whatever you want.
    ✓ The structure of information is arranged into chains of cause and effect links.
    ✓ Cause and effect links give rise to the flow of variations.
    ✓ The paths of least resistance are arranged into separate streams.
    ✓ Streams in the flow of variations already have in themselves the solutions to all problems.
    ✓ Internal and external importance throws the mind out of the optimal stream.
    ✓ It is the mind, which leads you to a waterfall, and not the streams in the flow of variations.
    ✓ Everything is a lot easier than it seems. Give in to this simplicity.
    ✓ It is not the omen that works, but your attitude to it.
    ✓ Guiding signs point at possible turns in the flow of variations.
    ✓ Life tracks differ qualitatively from one another.
    ✓ Signs put us on alert, because they appear during a transfer to another life track.
    ✓ Signs can be distinguished by their ability to create a sensation that something is not quite right.
    ✓ Spontaneous phrases can be perceived as clear instructions, which you may act on.
    ✓ The condition of inner discomfort is a clear sign.
    ✓ If you have to talk yourself into something, it means the soul is saying “no.”
    ✓ If you have the possibility to refuse an uncomfortable decision – refuse it.
    ✓ It’s necessary to loosen the grip and accept unforeseen events in your script.
    ✓ Importance gets in the way of your accepting the possibility of deviations in your script.
    ✓ The mind strives to control, not its own movement along the flow, but the flow itself.
    ✓ Move the center of gravity from control to observation.
    ✓ Having relinquished control, you will get real control over a situation.
    ✓ If you move along the flow of variations, the world will come out to greet you.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/Vg4QQhPbN3A

One concept that I found useful was concerning energy structures that exist and once in play seek to continue. These "pendulums" are "fed" by our energy, so need to be recognized and avoided.

First of all, the book presents the reader with a fait accompli so staggering, that not everyone can comprehend and accept it. It is always easier to live in an illusive, but comfortable world, than in a true, but scary reality. The illusion is that motivations and actions of man are supposedly controlled by his consciousness. In fact, it is not quite true. Or rather, entirely not true. Scientists take useless efforts researching human mentality (psychic?) as a separate object, as a property of a human mind. It is not about the structure of human mentality, it is about will. Human reason does not have any free will – it is controlled from outside (from without?) It is controlled not by teachers, officials or bosses, but by structural elements (structures? entities? creatures? phenomena?) of the subtle world.

As is known, the energy of thought does not disappear completely. When groups of people start thinking in the same direction, the parameters of their mental waves become identical. Individual thought energies merge into one flow. In the middle of the energy ocean, information-based structures are created. These are pendulums, invisible, but real. Having been born, pendulums start to develop independently. They tend to subjugate people, who are structural elements, to their will. They act unconsciously, as they have no reason. Pendulums cannot be characterized as some malicious forces. They remind parasitic plants, or pseudo-living programs. Being built into a structure, such programs determine (define?) its behaviour. Pendulums exist in the subtle world as superstructures over each human social group, be it a family, school, enterprise or state. It can seem incredible that people are not aware of acting in the interests of pendulums, even if they do it unintentionally. Nevertheless, it is a fact. Any structure exists and develops not only as a result of intentional actions of people, who are its elements. A structure is ruled by a pendulum, like any work of an automatic mechanism is ruled by an algorithm. Members of the structure can perform free actions, but they are not free in their motives and, as a rule, have to act unintentionally in the interests of the structure. Pendulums feed on people’s energy. When you are annoyed by something or indignant, you give energy to a pendulum. Everything that can cause your strong negative reactions is provoked by pendulums. Negative energy is their favourite dish.

For instance, at the start of a football match there is a certain ball-shaped object hanging over the stadium. This ball is invisible for a human eye, as it exists in the subtle world. It starts to reach out for every fan with its real energy beams that are like feelers. As emotions are heated over the match, the pendulum is filled with the energy and grows until it becomes really huge. When the game is over, it is compressed to a small ball and flies away. What is horrible about it is that pendulums not only absorb energy, but also, in a subtle way, make people act so that they release more energy. If you are tense and worried about something, people around you are sure to do things that irritate you, and they will do that right now, when you want to be left alone.

Children start playing up, although they behaved themselves (they were quiet?) before. Someone who is at your side suddenly becomes a nuisance. All kinds of characters keep getting under your feet, pestering you with their problems. You are persistently being hindered by all kinds of obstacles. If you are waiting for someone impatiently, he will never come, if you do not feel like seeing anyone, they are certain to turn up, and so forth.

You can confirm that the world often gets on your nerves. Certainly, it depends, but on the whole, the main principle is as follows: if at a given moment something can make you lose your balance, as ill luck would have it, it will definitely happen.

Let’s assume you are in a hurry, afraid of being late. From that moment everything starts working against you. People block your way, stalking along.

You need to walk through the door quickly, and there appears a whole queue of idlers, who are hardly moving their legs. On the highway it is the same story with cars. There must be some plot against you. This outer pressure is getting more and more intense with your irritation. The stronger the tension, the more active are people in their annoying you. What is of interest, is that they are not acting so deliberately; it does not even occur to them they could be in somebody’s way (could disturb somebody). The matter is that the driving force, forming unconscious motives, is not inside a person’s mentality, but beyond it.

So, a question arises: how to resist the influence of pendulums? For this purpose, you should stop being an oyster that reacts negatively to any irritant. In other words, you should stop maintaining consciousness and should not yield to provocations. Make a conscious effort to react to the irritants, and they will stop annoying you. But there is more to come. There are much more significant and frightful things in the world, happening through the fault of pendulums. Wars, revolutions, fights for raw materials and sale markets, competition, terrorism – all this is just a tip of the iceberg that you can see. In the invisible, subtle basis of these phenomena there is an incessant fight of pendulums. It is them who provoke practically all conflicts, because they feed on the energy of a conflict. On the other side of the dual mirror, in the subtle world, there are so many things you’d rather not know about.

You would probably ask, how can that be possible? After all, people are at war with each other on their own initiative, aren’t they? Nevertheless, the real initiators are pendulums. Let us take as an example a relatively primitive structure – an anthill. Science cannot provide an intelligible answer how the colony is run. It is surprising that in the anthill there is an accurate allocation of responsibilities, but there is no hierarchy. Then why are all the insects in an anthill as well-coordinated as an organization with centralized management?

Ants communicate with each other by means of odorous substances – pheromones. Smell paths help to find the way to food and home. But how is the information transferred to all the colony members simultaneously? Any higher forms of information exchange among ants are out of the question. Why use primitive qualities like smells then?

Well, what is it that unites separate members into an organized colony? A pendulum is. Simultaneously with the formation and development of a structure an information-based energy element is formed, which assumes (takes upon itself?) the functions of managing and stabilizing this structure. Between the pendulum and the elements of the structure there are direct and reverse bonds. A pendulum exists at the expense of the energy of its adherents and synchronizes their activities, uniting them into an organized community.

The same is true of human society – all processes are controlled by these subtle structural elements. The world is turning into a matrix by leaps and bounds, and this is not science fiction. Certainly, it is not like in a famous movie, where people are being grown in cells capsules, their life being merely a virtual illusion. But the actual situation is quite close to that.

In order to drive a person into a matrix, it is necessary to wind a net round him, a net built on dependence. Recently, there have appeared new types of dependence: food has turned into forage that causes obesity; virtual computer reality gave rise to game- and Internet-addiction; without mobile phones people suffer attacks of melancholy and loneliness. The worst thing is that a person, enslaved by a system, does not only lose freedom of choice, but he starts wanting exactly what the system wants. So, these are the processes that are going on all over the world. That is why our objective is to preserve consciousness, so that we should not wake up in a matrix cell one day. We seem to be a sort of forage crops, which pendulums grow for their purposes. A human society is organized so that it cannot exist without pendulums. But they also need us. A reasonable person is able to use pendulums for his own aims. There are a lot of possibilities here, but it is a separate subject.INTERVIEW WITH VADIM ZELAND
    Last edited by Maggie, 18th May 2016 at 08:00.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (18th May 2016), Joanna (18th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Maggie, this description of how human consciousness is co-opted into supporting, wanting and feeding a semi-autonomous but symbiotic structural system based on pendulums existing in a subtle world seems to me to be a fair metaphor for the relationship between third dimension and the (lower bands of) the fourth dimension - as it exists here, in a highly dualized mode.
    If one doesn't see from beyond this, however - which means being able to encompass the 3-4D relationship without attaching one's sense of reality, life, worth and purpose into it - one can get enthralled (I use that word deliberately) by the power-driven co-dependent connection between the two....and as he says, 'a reasonable person is able to use pendulums for his own aims'. That's fine, if you want to keep playing the game...because if you are in the mindset of using the pendulums, the duality energies, for your own aims (no matter how altruistic or egocentrically motivated they may be), then you're going to keep living in the reality (of the illusion) of those energies.

Of his basic principles of reality transurfing, some of them resonate for me, and some don't.
    "The mind is capable of unambiguously determining the state of inner comfort"? Well, it would be lovely - and simplify things - if that were true, but actually the mind is very capable of evading and avoiding truly determining the deeper states of inner comfort or discomfort if doing so will challenge a particular reality narrative it wants to hang onto (for security, pride, apathy or whatever other purpose). You have to know your mind really well, and have a very transparent relationship with it, for it to unambiguously determine anything without hidden, often completely subconscious, agendas.
    This principle: "If you have to talk yourself into something, it means the soul is saying “no”, on the other hand, I can happily go along with.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Elen (18th May 2016), Maggie (18th May 2016)

Thanks
    Maggie, this description of how human consciousness is co-opted into supporting, wanting and feeding a semi-autonomous but symbiotic structural system based on pendulums existing in a subtle world seems to me to be a fair metaphor for the relationship between third dimension and the (lower bands of) the fourth dimension - as it exists here, in a highly dualized mode.
    If one doesn't see from beyond this, however - which means being able to encompass the 3-4D relationship without attaching one's sense of reality, life, worth and purpose into it - one can get enthralled (I use that word deliberately) by the power-driven co-dependent connection between the two....and as he says, 'a reasonable person is able to use pendulums for his own aims'. That's fine, if you want to keep playing the game...because if you are in the mindset of using the pendulums, the duality energies, for your own aims (no matter how altruistic or egocentrically motivated they may be), then you're going to keep living in the reality (of the illusion) of those energies.

Of his basic principles of reality transurfing, some of them resonate for me, and some don't.
    "The mind is capable of unambiguously determining the state of inner comfort"? Well, it would be lovely - and simplify things - if that were true, but actually the mind is very capable of evading and avoiding truly determining the deeper states of inner comfort or discomfort if doing so will challenge a particular reality narrative it wants to hang onto (for security, pride, apathy or whatever other purpose). You have to know your mind really well, and have a very transparent relationship with it, for it to unambiguously determine anything without hidden, often completely subconscious, agendas.
    This principle: "If you have to talk yourself into something, it means the soul is saying “no”, on the other hand, I can happily go along with.
    I think you clarified the 3-4D relationship well!! Thoughts are considered to be 4th dimensional "things" by many. Then when we see the expression of thoughts in the 3rd, this is the secondary manifestation. The space of of variations has any number we can imagine of "thought things". The ability to know what is ours and what is others insertion of "thought form" is powerful and part of "awakening". Is it possible to take as FACT that " we choose" to support thought into its "3Dform" manifestation? Is it possible to take as FACT all 3D appearance arises FROM the subtle plane???

From my POV, I'll just say I do take it as fact.
    I know words get in the way but I perceive how the problem of "lack thinking" in my own case is that I have a tendency to shape my experience from "thought things" in this "lack pattern". I actually feel familiar-ly comfortable with this "shape" of my choice of thoughts?

You said

"The mind is capable of unambiguously determining the state of inner comfort"? Well, it would be lovely - and simplify things - if that were true, but actually the mind is very capable of evading and avoiding truly determining the deeper states of inner comfort or discomfort if doing so will challenge a particular reality narrative it wants to hang onto (for security, pride, apathy or whatever other purpose)."

The transparent relationship I expect to uncover is possibly achieved by way of clearing MY energetic conditions: " familiar shapes" that I hold embedded in MY energy field? People have so often reported relief when energy methods are used..."healing" of PATTERNS at an energetic level by way of assistance form others. However, I think we need to clear these patterns FOR and BY OUR SELVES or they recur.

IMO I discovered a real un-creating technique that I am using to help become transparent to myself. IT uses roses! Jim Self is sharing a very powerful method IMO that is simple and leads to resolving some "hidden, often completely subconscious, agendas" I have been confused by within my mind.

The webinar is long (again....but I like these long videos) but the technique starts at 18:04. I personally LOVE this technique and highly recommend it!!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/LugZSy2Vz1M?t=18m4s

Once upon a time I think I received an invitation:
    "Would you like to learn to create and un-create? Would you like to play a game of transition form unconscious to conscious choice? Do you enjoy intensity and challenge? The default is that you may unconsciously decide to exit the game when "your game" becomes dis-satisfying. The growing edge is You may learn how to shift the game so that it reaches greater and greater depth of satisfaction"
    Last edited by Maggie, 18th May 2016 at 22:48.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Joanna (20th May 2016)

Thanks
    I really enjoyed listening to this podcast from higher side chats.

Mike Sententia | Direct Magick, Entity Contact, Energy Healing

I am not sure what I think about "spirits" (though I do have the experience that there is a consciousness field that is aware) and I do think there is a universal field of force/energy. Magick is "changing consciousness at will" utilizing "the force" with intent IMO. Mike Sententia looks at all this as systems and software (though he does talk about working with spirits). He talks about strengthening the "ethereal muscles".

"Real magick changes the external world.
    (Many things we call magick, though, are placebo and suggestion, not real magick. We’ll talk about how to tell the difference later in this book.)" Mike Sententia

"Strengthening Your Ethereal Muscles: Mental Posture

Your physical posture is how you hold your body: Which muscles are engaged, which are relaxed, how they move.

Your mental posture is how you hold your mind: Which parts are engaged, which are relaxed, and how they move. You know how your mind feels different when you’re watching TV vs driving vs writing? Those are all mental postures.

In Direct Magick, we use mental posture to engage our ethereal muscles, so they’re listening and ready to respond to our intent.

By the way, most mages learn mental posture at some point. If you can put yourself into a magickal state of mind, congratulations, you already know mental posture. Skim this section, but feel free to skip the exercises.

Step 1: Finding Your Posture

Step 1 is about noticing the mental posture you use for magick.

When I do magick, I’m focused and alert. It’s a trance, but not zoned-out or unthinking. It’s close to the flow state when people write, play music, dance, or otherwise create. (Or play video games.) I’m focused on my ethereal muscles, and less aware of my body.

To recognize your mental posture, start by relaxing, and notice how your mind feels. Not your head or face, but your mind, your thinking. Create an image that represents this — maybe a glowing brain, or a serene stream, or something else. Remember, the point of a visualization is to speak to your unconscious, so use whatever feels natural.

Then, do your energy meditation. Note how your mind feels. It’s often easier to feel changes as they happen, so pay special attention as you start and end the meditation. Do this several times, until you get a feel for it.

(Note: Don’t build energy in your head. If you do, you’ll notice the energy, not the mental posture. Also, remember to release the energy after each energy meditation.)

Once you can feel your mental posture change, watch your posture through a whole session, from relaxed to energy meditation and back again.

Once that’s comfortable, you’re ready to make a visualization. If your calm mind was a serene stream, ask what kind of stream would represent your magick-focused mind. If your calm mind was a glowing brain, ask how your magick-focused brain would look. Remember, this is just symbolic, so it’s not important to be neurologically accurate. (Unless your unconscious feels that an accurate visualization is important to you personally.)

Optional: Now that you’re familiar with mental posture, notice how your mind feels as you read or listen to music. You can even create a visualization for non-magickal focus, then use it to get into the right state for your everyday work, too.

Step 2: Maintaining Your Mental Posture

In Step 2, you’ll do an energy meditation, then use Step 1’s visualization to maintain that posture. This is easier than using the visualization to engage your posture.

Do your energy meditation as before, and notice your mental posture. Now, alongside your energy visualization, do the mental posture visualization you created in Step 1. Hold both in your mind. Then ground and end your energy visualization. Maintain your mental posture using the posture visualization.

Notice your mental posture, then start another energy meditation. You should notice your energy responding instantly, without the several-second lag that typically happens as you engage your ethereal muscles.

Practice this until it’s comfortable.

Optional: Step 2.5

Do Step 2, but rest for a few seconds before doing the second energy meditation. During this rest, stop focusing on your mental posture. Let your mind relax.

After the rest, focus on your mental posture (using the visualization from Step 1) before doing the energy meditation. You should notice the same instant energy as in Step 2.

Step 3: Engaging Your Mental Posture

In Step 3, we’ll do the full technique: Using the visualization to engage your mental posture before doing magick.

Calm your mind, and focus on your calm-mind visualization from Step 1. Then, transition to your magick-focused-mind visualization. Do this before using any other visualization.

Once you’re in that posture, do your energy meditation. As in Step 2, you should notice an immediate result.

Success: How to Know You Did it Right

The point of mental posture is to engage your ethereal muscles, so they respond to any visualization, even a new one.

So let’s try that. Pick a new visualization for energy: Fire, stars, water, plants growing, etc. Make it something you haven’t used before, and something not 100% intuitive to your mind.

Now repeat Step 3 using your new energy visualization. As you do the visualization, hold in your mind, “water = energy.” (Or whatever visualization you’re using). It should work roughly as well as your normal energy meditation, and it should respond immediately, as in Steps 2 and 3.

How to Use Mental Posture

How do you use mental posture for other magick?

The same as in Step 3: Use your visualization to engage your ethereal muscles, then do whatever magick you’re going to do. That might be a visualization, a ritual, an energy healing, a psychic intuition, or anything else.

Note that different types of magick use slightly different mental postures. In this chapter, you learned the mental posture for working with energy. It should work well for any magick. But if you want, you can create postures for each type of magick you do. Just replace the energy meditation with a simple ritual, energy healing, or other magick, and create a new visualization for that magick’s posture.

Aside: The Limits of Magick

What happens if you engage your mental posture, then visualize flying or shooting fireballs?

Nothing happens, sadly. The mental posture will help you communicate your intent to your ethereal muscles. But your ethereal muscles need to know how to fulfill that intent. Healing, manifesting, and other common acts of magick usually work well. Flying and fireballs do not.

An Initiation into Direct Magick

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2016), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017)

Thanks
    Check out Nosso Lar on veoh and the interview with Jurgen Ziewe. Both are suggesting the lawfulness of manifestation.

Life After Death Dimensions & Preparation with Jurgen Ziewe

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_hD1Hs1Pk

Review: Vistas of Infinity by Jurgen Ziew
    .............some of his experiences matched the movie Astral City (Nosso Lar) seen here, both in the scenery and the people he encountered.

Ziewe's OBEs also partly explain an oddity reported by author Robert Bruce: he talked about how the astral plane can appear with repeating patterns, almost like it had floor tiles. (See the cover of his book Astral Dynamics for example.)
    "Frequently, when choosing to go for a stroll in these pre-Heaven realms and looking at the ground, a number of curious phenomena may be observed, such as the ground organising itself in a geometric and symmetric pattern, so it may appear as if one is walking on some kind of Persian rug, but these patterns will keep changing in accordance with one's feelings. I noticed the same phenomena when walking on our physical Earth after an hour or so of deep meditation. My explanation is that the inner experienced symmetry during meditation is projected through the eyes into the world and reorganises everything more symmetrically." (pg. 191)

Where does this all lead us? To Consciousness with a capital C, and something I've always maintained: The person you think you are is really only a very tiny fragment of who you really are. As Ziewe puts it:
    "Consciousness was clearly showing me that my physical life was just a small part of many other life experiences and that, at night, possibly in deep dream state, or even parallel to my waking state, I had been busy pursuing one or more alternative existences. With this thought, I sank into a semi-meditative state and I began to remember more and more detail with astonishing clarity; I gained the realization that the life I am leading back in my physical body is only the tip of the iceberg, one of many lives I am leading - or, perhaps better, Consciousness is leading - each one of equal significance." (pg. 169).

So what is at the core of Consciousness when you drill down deep enough?
    "From the viewpoint of Singularity this lonesome being that we consider to be us, which struggles to survive, has in reality never been an independent unit, but always been part of a whole, no matter how it perceives itself or on which level of reality it is focused on. It has always been part of a greater unifying Consciousness, but as long as we struggle, want, desire (even desiring to be united with our Singular Source), we experience ourselves as separate. In this state of perceived division, Singularity cannot reach us and bestow its blessings of reunion because we've erected the artificial barriers of separation via our personalised viewpoint. When the barriers are gone, the blessing starts flooding in and we then firmly experience our natural connection to our original and authentic Source. As far as Source is concerned, we have never been separated, not for a single moment, even if we were to dwell in abject spiritual poverty and darkness." (pg. 195)
    Here's another quote I liked a lot because it reminded me of my novel, The Gospel According to Mike:
    "In reality we are all 'chosen ones', linked to our Source. but because we are all, it doesn't make us anything special." (pg. 197)
    So how can we get there ourselves? Ziewe suggests daily meditation, and gives us a lot of important clues. For instance:
    "We may be meditating until the cows come home, but we cannot will ourselves into the position because the thing that wills is the very thing that needs to be surrendered. Singularity decides when we are ready to receive it and it does so by administering an intense experience of ecstasy and rapturous blessing. All we are then able to do is completely surrender any trace of our old mocked-up or inauthentic persona." (pg. 199)
    Still, according to Ziewe, this experience is open to anyone:
    "We also need to liberate ourselves from the idea that this is a state of Consciousness reserved for some spiritual elite. Quite the opposite: it is humility and surrender that will grant the humblest of people residency here if their heart is pure, committed to authenticity and surrendered to its Source." (pg. 226
    Life After Death Dimensions & Preparation with Jurgen Ziewe

Topics covered in the video include:

1. An explanation of non-local consciousness (NLC) and the dimensions of consciousness after death. (2:23)
    - NDE’s / Near Death Experiences are not universal, unique to each person
    - each person has their own “death” and “near death” experience
    - how to collect effective data about other dimensions
    - spatial reality is not after death reality
    - our mind and feelings will determine the reality we experience after death
    - why Jurgen wrote the book

2. Biggest misconceptions about death: it is an eternal resting phase. (12:20)
    - R.I.P fallacy
    - quote from Jurgen’s mother: “death is simply an extended form of gathering valuable information and experience” (13:09)
    - how our work continues beyond this dimension of reality
    - how other dimensions provide us other powers and abilities, not available here
    - the impact of positive and creative attitudes
    - why people don’t “fly” on lower dimensions

3. The importance of preparing for our life after death. (17:54)
    - everyday is a first of an infinite future
    - we get to continue our mental and spiritual work
    - practicing and priming ourselves for greater states of consciousness
    - no end in the process of “awakening” or “enlightenment”

4. How much of ourselves, our identity, we get to keep and what we need to shed beyond this life. (24:14)
    - we exist in NLC (lower levels) with "identity intact" but to reach more sublime levels of Consciousness we need to transcend Ego identification
    - the downside of Ayahuasca and similar experiences
    - the pros and challenges of meditation
    - how to experience permanent Ego shedding

5. An exploration of why suicide is not a way out, and what may be experienced in other dimensions as a result. (30:44)
    - the relocation of our problem to another level
    - the challenges and stress created due to beliefs
    - why believing something does not make it so, or automatically shape our reality
    - Jurgen’s experience in lower dimensions where we have to face our actions, experience what we have created
    - how to live effectively for positive experiences here and in the afterlife (39:33)

6. How to work in accordance with the Laws of Nature and balance our “karma”. (41:28)
    - the loss of knowing Truth
    - the essential components of clarity and wisdom
    - what to do if we feel “lost” in this dimension or others

7. Exploring reincarnation in context of life after death, time and space, and our roles, relationships and relatives. (49:34)
    - our lifetimes as a “tapestry”; connected energy centers
    - the access to understanding how our lifetimes and experiences connect
    - experiencing the totality of our being
    - the close bonds between those we help and those we hurt

8. Final words on how to deal with fear and insecurity dealing with death and the afterlife. (57:26)
    - we cannot control reality, but we don’t have to be controlled by reality
    - the role of acceptance and surrender

9. Jurgen’s websites and contact. (1:04:45)
    - update on 3D virtual reality project
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th March 2017 at 00:36.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), sandy (6th March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this Maggie...I too have had a NDE that put me on a path of searching for truth.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th March 2017), Maggie (6th March 2017)

Thanks
    "Walter Russell had the freedom of the artist to pursue scientific inquiry in free form poetic-ness: marrying science with spirituality" paraphrase from Matt Presti

“No one can make a sale, write a book or invent anything without first having that deep reverence which makes him know and feel that he is an interpreter of the thought-world, one who is creating a product of some kind to fit a purpose. If you are alone long enough to get thoroughly acquainted with yourself, you will hear whisperings from the universal source of all consciousness which will inspire you. These are actual messages, actual revelations, telling you, guiding you, showing you the way to the Source of the thought-world into the world of what we call creation to produce through your interpretations the images which crowd your mind which you do not see. You will soon find yourself using the cosmic forces which you also cannot see, instead of working blindly in the dark.

That thought energy is focused in our brains just as the spot of light is focused by a lens to become a more brilliant spot of light, gathered together from a large area into a point until it is strong enough to burn. Well, you feel that consciousness or that universal intelligence of space itself because of that sensation focused in your body which deceives you into believing that your body is you. Well, it isn’t. Your body is merely a machine made to express the thoughts that flow through you and nothing more.

I learned to cross the threshold of my studio with reverence, as though I were entering a shrine set apart for me to become co-creator with the Universal Thinker of all things. I do not say as I enter my studio, ‘I am a sculptor, I ought to be able to do that thing.’ Instead of that I say, ‘I am an interpreter who can think that thing within me which is worthy of being done.’ When I get that feeling, that rhythm, that meter, that measure which comes to me as an inspiration, then I know that I can produce it, and nobody under Heaven can tell me that I cannot produce it.”Walter Russell http://www.philosophy.org/5-rules-of-success.html

Darren Colomb ..... his start and ongoing study of the Russell teachings and his interests in clean energy production methods as well as his progress with current ongoing research. ...... Darren is the Lead Scientist on the University of Science and Philosophy's Science and Research Committee.

For more information concerning the collective works of Dr. Walter and Lao Russell or the University of Science and Philosophy visit http://Philosophy.org or call 1-800-882 LOVE (5683)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTLTAGHbvvc

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JkbALwAro8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK1WYbHhY1k
    Last edited by Maggie, 17th March 2017 at 04:07.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th March 2017), Elen (17th March 2017), TargeT (26th March 2017)

Thanks
    One of my very most important teachers Neville Goddard

Neville Goddard: A Cosmic Philosopher
    BY MITCH HOROWITZ

Wikipedia recently took down its page for Neville Goddard (1905-1972), one of the most important and influential New Thought voices of the past century. I felt it important that there be a reliable biography of Neville online. The following article focuses only partially on the linear details of Neville’s life and more on the growth and meaning of his message. This essay will be available in print in Fall 2016 in TarcherPerigee’s reissue of Neville’s first book, At Your Command.

The words of spiritual writer and lecturer Neville Goddard retain their power to electrify more than forty years after his death. In a sonorous, clipped tone that was preserved on thousands of tape recordings made during his lifetime, and now widely circulated online, Neville asserted with complete ease what many would find fantastical: The human imagination is God – and our thoughts create our world, in the most literal sense.
    Neville cosmic 1

Neville from the frontispiece of The Search, 1946.

Neville Goddard was perhaps the last century’s most intellectually substantive and charismatic purveyor of the philosophy generally called New Thought. He wrote more than ten books under the solitary pen name Neville, and was a popular speaker on metaphysical themes from the late 1930s until his death in 1972.

Possessed of a self-educated and uncommonly sharp intellect, Neville espoused a spiritual vision that was bold and total: Everything you see and experience, including other people, is the result of your own thoughts and emotional states. Each of us dreams into existence an infinitude of realities and outcomes. When you realize this, Neville taught, you will discover yourself to be a slumbering branch of the Creator clothed in human form, and at the helm of limitless possibilities.

Neville’s thought system influenced a wide range of spiritual thinkers and writers, from bestselling author Joseph Murphy to mystical iconoclast Carlos Castaneda. He now has an ardent online following, connected by the proliferation of his digitized lectures and books. More still, Neville’s reputation is growing as his mystical teachings are found to comport with key issues in today’s quantum physics debate.

Yet little is known about this spiritual teacher who exerted so unusual a pull on the American spiritual scene of latter twentieth century. Neville cultivated an air of mystery, which has contributed to the intrigue and questions around his ideas – and where they came from.http://www.harvbishop.com/?p=710
    Mitch Horowitz' lecture explores the principle of “Mind as Builder,” a core theme from the Edgar Cayce readings that also appears in a wide range of ancient and modern spiritual thought worldwide. Mitch Horowitz is vice-president and editor-in-chief at Tarcher/Penguin, the division of Penguin books dedicated to metaphysical literature. He is the PEN Award-winning author of Occult America (Bantam) and One Simple Idea: How Positive Thinking Reshaped Modern Life. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” Mitch has written the new introduction to the reprint of There Is a River, the classic biography of the famous psychic Edgar Cayce.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUk-k1bikk

New Age is now often used in a pejorative sense BUT it is has noble roots and Mitch Horowitz is able to enlighten concerning the roots of a very American metaphysical path.....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTt-XOYvWDI

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Elen (26th March 2017), modwiz (26th March 2017), TargeT (26th March 2017)