Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our manifestation is thought taking form

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Bruce Lipton is a MD, medical researcher. He explains how your biology conforms to your thoughts. While this may seem to some not "Manifesting", if you listen at a deep level you can see how it relates.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th April 2016), Cearna (11th April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (11th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016), jonsnow (10th April 2016), lookbeyond (1st May 2016), Maggie (10th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I feel deeply connected to the archetype of "Our Lady" by every name and here in duality a comforter and also very organic as Gaia and also very powerful to lend assistance. I love feeling Her, loving Her and being full of Thanks Giving for Her company. She would never stand in the way of my power or development in whatever way it evolves. She likes it. She supports it. She loves me. I love Her always and I can only be grateful. I don't think it matters that I may have imagined her...I doubt She would mind that, being who she seems to be and YET??? I do sometimes marvel at WHO IS THIS WHO RELATES TO ME? She is real enough for practical purpose and present.

I am tempted to argue with the ideas in your writings but realize there is no good in that path. You are committed to these writings and may they serve you well! I mean that sincerely. However, I want to stand up for one aspect...IMO our use of words could carry an energy and symbols could be used in various ways. IMO once we take on a meaning consciously, it carries OUR signature meaning IMO.

I KNOW for me, Gaia is a wholesome name and word and there is provenance that I do appreciate. I cannot prove or disprove the story of origin of the name but the idea of foundation, change as in moving song, order from chaos and even using sacred sound in creation is "my thing" to love. Love creates.
    Maggie, there is a very great underlying problem in your words. I don't disagree with any of this, in fact i concur wholeheartedly but, I have come across in my experience something so disturbing in all of this idea of who is who, as well as what you have just stated here, but I do not know if I can put it into the words you need to read in order to understand just how important this all is. I would like to get back to the topic of thought, as I have over time gone into this a lot as well, with my minder. Please do not before I begin, think that I am in any way trying to make you change your mind or beliefs in any way whatsoever, nor would I see that you would like to do this to me, so please I am now asking you to just see this as my experience through this life itself. I also know that what I say now will seem to be far fetched and unbelievable, so once again reader discretion is all I ask for.

Now to begin with, whilst I was in the womb, I called out to God that please hurry to help me, they are trying to kill me and take my identity from me. Who were the they as far as I can ascertain they were a D jinn and an ET who wanted the opportunity to become a human an have my soul and Spirit to do this with. Because I called out, some one came and saved me from dieing which in itself was a difficulty because I was an Rh baby and under threat of loss of life from the opposite Rh factor in my mother and father. I was given a spirit to protect me at all costs then. When I was born, I was surrounded by dark beings, trying to take me over and once again I called out using a very ancient language and some one came to help. Over my early years I was continually under threat, for I have the kind of Astrology, that any one above would know had some specific kind of life to be doing.

Due to my onset of an illness no one knew what it was, I became interested in alternative medicine and became at last aware, and during that time, I came to ask that I begin to find out who I am now, I said I didn't know how long it would take, but for the rest of my life I would allow no limitations to what I might need to do in order to find out who I am and who I could become, so I was then granted from Above this to be my Role in Life. I soon set about, doing whatever seemed to be set in front of me as part of my need to follow my role. All went pretty well, until, about halfway through my marriage, I got leukaemia and this of course upset my husband, and he already had some inkling of what my Role was here, so he said Iam taking your Role from you as you are now not capable of doing it for yourself, I can do it better. so he just took my role, without asking me or getting my permission, which I could never have granted anyway, because you cannot give your role to some one else, it is only granted to you. At the time I was unaware of the implications..

Now time went on, and I began to get upset, in fact considerably upset, because he was not doing what I considered was my Role and eventually I decided I was going to do it anyway. But then I became very aware, that I no longer had any identity left. In taking my Role he had taken from me my Soul, my spirit, all my memories and everything that I was, I was no longer anyone. So I began working almost every spare minute of every day trying to find out who I was, every one I had identified as my past lives he now saw as his and would not accept they were mine, all the things I tried to do to be my Role he told me I was wrong these were his, and all my minders set up a constant ask, over , "Who the Hell are you", because until I could identify myself, then I was no one at all.

Now before we begin our very first life we go to some kind of mothering God, who gives us our name, our species and where we are to go to, after that, of course each life we have a different name which is simply a user name for that life, but as we began to search for who I was, we discovered that in most of my lives I had been targeted by Djinn and my name or identify was taken and used by some one else as theirs to own and although I could find some of the memories deposited on my body, because that is where our memories of our past lives are stored, we could not connect to my identity of those people, because they had been stolen and those stealing them were Djinn and/or ET's and they were using my name to be able to have my gifts and Robes as theirs. This had been endemic throughout my many, many lives, now my husband had done the same with Djinn influence, because they then mind controlled him to do as they wished. WE told him several times he had taken my Role and must give it back, but he said he wouldn't do such a thing and would not give it back. I eventually found the answer by asking for my original being to come and fix everything up. Now I am by no means the only one this has happened to, it happens to many very gifted people and is an easy means of someone else taking over your life and leaving you horribly confused, lost and alone and bereft of trying to work anything out.

That is why I wrote a thread on Identity, and why I stated that it is such a bad thing for you to have any Priest stating over youreself especially during a christening, or a funeral, in Jesus's name, because they have then taken your name away from you and given it to Jesus.

Now this is the part about Mother Earth, she is a Free Spirit who is a part of the Soul of Earth itself. If you love Mother Earth and you give that love to Mother Earth then she receives your love; but she is not Gaia, the name of Gaia was taken over by a Demon who called herself a God, so up till recently when she lost her life any one who thought they were giving their love to Gaia, in fact that love went to the Demon, but sent to Mother Earth it went to her. Now because the Demon is at last dead, the God who looks after such things has now allowed the two as of today to be interchangeable and love given to either one will go to Mother Earth.

Can you understand how impoortant it was that Seth was trying to say others were usinjg his name under false pretenses, maybe unknowingly but doing so all the same. Hope you can understand this. Love colleen xxxx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (11th April 2016), jonsnow (11th April 2016), modwiz (14th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    We have the whole world of possible information and knowledge on the internet. Doesn't that make you feel amazing!

http://freemantv.com/ Dr. Walter Russell outlined a world that destroys the atomic view and displays an electric Universe of Co-Creation through genius. Dr. Walter and Lao Russell’s teachings give to mankind, a scientific and “living” philosophic understanding of man himself, the mind of man, the soul of man and his relationship to the “Universal One,” respectively, the Creator. The unfoldment of the “coming sense” or new faculty, commonly referred to as “cosmic consciousness,” stands before mankind in this dawning electric age. It is ours for the asking.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/B-lWQHiPLkA

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), lookbeyond (1st May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Maggie, I love the Sanskrit meaning of Gaya...'moving song'. It makes me think of the Aboriginal 'songlines'....in this analogy, they would be each melodic and harmonic 'sound thread' within the fabric of the whole moving song. Beautiful....

'Love creates.'
    Exactly. From my pov, Love itself IS, beyond thought or emotions, yet can be drawn through thoughts and emotions, co-creatively and sub-creatively.

Humans have myriad ways of 'identifying' experience: 'I think therefore I am' has been an influential identifier. But we could just as easily say, 'I feel therefore I am' or 'I love therefore I am', and live from that view, or simply 'I Am'...and all the rest flowing from that....

We don't have to go out of body to see deeper truths, but we can, it just depends on your point of view, and how you choose to experience.
    This week, I have been watching a rose bloom, opening from the bud to full, every day. As it opens, I watch the curve of the petals and see the golden ratio unfolding, the fibonacci sequence, the whole that was held within the closed bud, like a fourth dimensional tesseract, emulated in beautiful, soft, scented form...and as I cup my hand around it, it reminds me of galaxies, memories of other universes...the pattern and the template of Life...and I experience this as the drawing through of concentrated pure Love via thought, emotion, and responding to the senses in a particular way...that gives joy....

'I Am...joy' in this moment.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), lookbeyond (1st May 2016), Maggie (14th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Maggie, I love the Sanskrit meaning of Gaya...'moving song'. It makes me think of the Aboriginal 'songlines'....in this analogy, they would be each melodic and harmonic 'sound thread' within the fabric of the whole moving song. Beautiful....

'Love creates.'
    Exactly. From my pov, Love itself IS, beyond thought or emotions, yet can be drawn through thoughts and emotions, co-creatively and sub-creatively.
    .and I experience this as the drawing through of concentrated pure Love via thought, emotion, and responding to the senses in a particular way...that gives joy....

'I Am...joy' in this moment.
    Thank You Joanna for your singing.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), Joanna (18th April 2016)

Thanks
    I have been thinking about how life is bookended in the physical. Russellian "science" talks about folding and unfolding. The following lecture is really a good addition IMO to a talk on how we manifest and the "purpose" of physical human conscious life and our creation in regards to "AFTER LIFE".

Science and Religion are often contrasted. It is a common fallacy that "Scientists" do "Science" when actually it begins to look like that only a few "scientists", very few in any discipline are practicing science. Why? ......because the asserting of belief in "gods" (no gods) may take any particular form and the rules of reverence can apply to any kind of content.

Simple Definition of religion
    : the belief in a god or in a group of gods
    : an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods
    : an interest, a belief, or an activity that is very important to a person or group
    In the beginning of this lecture, Hancock states that Richard Dawkins asserted that there is no life after death and this is a religious view IMO. Graham Hancock is one of the voices that declare their belief that consciousness is the foundation of reality. I think maybe he could be stating a "religious" view also. BUT he is also aware that we DO operate in many ways out of our own particular boundary of belief. So the SCIENCE of a "thought wave Universe" is that we are are in a paradox where we can only approach what we do not know with intimations from what we do. So we have to be Humble and in a way content with SINGULAR experience on our own journeys.Perhaps we may know we are here on short physical sojourns? No matter how "long" it's extension might be stretched, the body is temporal.

"Graham Hancock in a Brilliant Insightful Presentation Entitled " Divinity, Consciousness & Parallel Levels of Reality'."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEFNJchhrsI
    Last edited by Maggie, 15th April 2016 at 17:44.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd April 2016), Chester (21st April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (16th April 2016), Joanna (18th April 2016), lookbeyond (1st May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Thank You Joanna for your singing.
    And thanks for your singing too, Maggie. The more the merrier.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd April 2016), Chester (22nd April 2016), Dreamtimer (18th April 2016), Elen (18th April 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    the thanks button is way not enough...

I wish xxxxxx (who was an appreciator of William Buhlman) would read it.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/9085-O...#post841948620

specifically -

In addition to self-distortions, many inner explorers operate under a
    series of false assumptions; some assume that the three-dimensional
    forms they encounter are always an objective reality. This assumption
    is a serious error for all form-based structures are but the humble
    vehicle, tool and creation of consciousness.

The blind acceptance of
    form as a valid reality adds another layer to our self-deception. To
    become effective inner explorers we must become discerning and
    recognize that we are always interacting with the temporary energy
    vehicles of conscious. Every life form, structure and drama in every
    dimension is a tool and expression of consciousness. I always
    question and authenticate the life forms and realities I encounter.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd April 2016), Elen (22nd April 2016), Joanna (22nd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Maggie, have you read Thinking and Destiny by Harold W. Percival. I haven't yet but for a little bit. He basically says that thoughts create our karma/destiny.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd April 2016), Chester (22nd April 2016), Elen (22nd April 2016), Joanna (22nd April 2016), lookbeyond (1st May 2016), Maggie (22nd April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Maggie, have you read Thinking and Destiny by Harold W. Percival. I haven't yet but for a little bit. He basically says that thoughts create our karma/destiny.
    Thanks! I will look that up. I always return to Neville Goddard. He wrote and lectured from an esoteric "biblical" language using Phallic and Solar allegories and other metaphor. The parable describes psychological truth.
    I am revisiting 1948 class instruction

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Htd-wjSl0

Manifestation is a consequence of impregnation of the imaginal on the physical. Male orgasm with its necessary pause after emission is an allegory. Orgasm is apparent when desire has been satisfied. Like orgasmic satisfaction, when we have been satisfied that we are already that which we desired to be, we are "feeling from the end".

To imagine the sense of completion of "the wish fulfilled" is to already BE there. Then desire has fled and there is only occaision for grateful rejoicing.
    Simply, "feeling from the end" is connecting with desire then going to the imagined scene and living imaginally in what will be the satiated state (so no charge, no longing, no arousal) and feeling the pause of satisfaction with gratitude.........

A question From The Neville Goddard 1948 Lessons

6. Question: How often should I perform the imaginal act, a few days or several weeks?

Answer: In the Book of Genesis the story is told of Jacob wrestling with an angel. This story gives us the clue we are looking for; that when satisfaction is reached, impotence follows.

When the feeling of reality is yours, for the moment at least, you are mentally impotent. The desire to repeat the act of prayer is lost, having been replaced by the feeling of accomplishment. You cannot persist in wanting what you already have. If you assume you are what you desire to be to the point of ecstasy, you no longer want it.

Your imaginal act is as much a creative act as a physical one wherein man halts, shrinks and is blessed, for as man creates his own likeness, so does your imaginal act transform itself into the likeness of your assumption. If, however, you do not reach the point of satisfaction, repeat the action over and over again until you feel as though you touched it and virtue went out of you.
    Neville Goddard Class Instruction 1948 Lessons:

LESSON 1 - Neville Goddard 1948 Lessons - Consciousness is the only reality http://newthoughtthinkers.com/wp-con...le-lesson1.pdf
    LESSON 2 - Neville Goddard 1948 Lessons - Assumptions harden into fact http://newthoughtthinkers.com/wp-con...le-lesson2.pdf
    LESSON 3 - Neville Goddard 1948 Lessons - Thinking fourth dimensionally http://newthoughtthinkers.com/wp-con...le-lesson3.pdf
    LESSON 4 - Neville Goddard 1948 Lessons - No one to change but self http://newthoughtthinkers.com/wp-con...le-lesson4.pdf
    LESSON 5 - Neville Goddard 1948 Lessons - Remain faithful to your ideal http://newthoughtthinkers.com/wp-con...le-lesson5.pdf
    Questions and Answers - Class Instruction Neville Goddard 1948 http://newthoughtthinkers.com/wp-con...48_LESSONS.pdf

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (30th April 2016), Elen (30th April 2016), Joanna (1st May 2016), modwiz (29th April 2016)

Thanks
    this is actually inspired by a conversation on another thread alluding to God/dess as a being who is or is not really having living presence "somewhere" and Nick Drake and ideals that live whom I associate with the Divine portrayed as the Neters in Egypt..... the dramatized cosmic laws.

In this song poem, Betty wants to talk to the River man about freedom.

"If he tells me all he knows
    About the way his river flows
    I don’t suppose
    It’s meant for me.

Oh, how they come and go"

I think Neville would claim that to have that knowing meant for us, we must go meet the river and become the flow.

The God/dess is met when we exercise the quality of Divine Attribute. These attributes take on form through man. The questions we ask of "consciousness" and the answers we receive come from ideal form. Neters were attributes known as God/dess in forms as Egyptian ideals.

The Egyptians have been said to call on the neters by names that would in whole mind thinking evoke all the qualities of the God or Goddess. The importance was the understanding of the Divine quality and perhaps being the Divine embodiment? If we too can evoke whole mind thinking about a state of reality in an ideal form, we pull in Divine Attributes of God/dess qualities.

IMO the capacity to create is not in a vacuum but in a context that is particular here. This particular is exalted by one's connection to the Divine qualities.

Edgar Cayce said

"... ideals are not your mind - ideals are principles acted upon by the mind. (2533-6)

No soul enters by chance, but that it may fill that it has sought and does seek as its ideal. Hence, as may be the first injunction to this entity: Do not too oft accept what others say, unless it answers to a something deep within self.
    Do not, then, merely have a verbal or vocal ideal. Do write what is thy ideal. Begin with that under these three headings: Spiritual, Mental, Material. And write what is thine own ideal. As ye find, these may change from time to time. For, each soul grows in grace, in knowledge, in understanding. Just as the awareness, the unfoldments come to the self as the entity applies that it has chosen and does choose from day to day. (3051-2)"

These ideals live on the fourth dimension. We live them and there-in, God/dess lives on this dimension.

Almost all Egyptologists and even most alternative or new-age writers about Egypt still translate the word neters as gods - the great Wallis Budge being one of the earliest protagonists to not do that. But as the word has various subtleties that cannot be condensed into a single English word, we have here translated it as 'cosmic laws' - being a modern approximation of the much longer and somewhat antiquated expression 'divine properties or qualities'.
    By opening up to the neters as the primary creative forces which are active throughout the universe, it becomes obvious that they were never intended to be worshipped, as they are merely the modes of expression of the Supreme Being, which you can call God, Source Energy, the Divine Presence, or whatever name you prefer. The Egyptians called it RA - the overriding principle of love that permeates all of creation - both manifest and unmanifest.
    The use of these cosmic laws or principles is not limited to the Absolute Creator alone, but we too can learn to use them, and begin creating in harmony with the rest of the universe. Its really not so difficult to do. But it does require a major psychological adjustment of how we see the world - or rather, seeing the processes through which things come into being. The Egyptian word for 'becoming' is KHEPRI. Not a god, but a vital process that is constantly unfolding.
    The neters do not need to be understood by the mind; they need to be recognized, affirmed, and lived through the heart. Enjoy - and create!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/WWw70R1KZZo

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/MwOalsgACmU

As to Nick Drake, he is no longer "alive" as a person but his music, when we hear it, evokes him. In the same way, when we hear through our inner ears the music of freedom as the Ideal we know, if we will aspire to then sing from knowing this being free, the music of freedom then lives through our own voice.

River Man

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/o9VtfyqgiFE

Betty came by on her way
    Said she had a word to say
    About things today
    And fallen leaves

Said she hadn’t heard the news
    Hadn’t had the time to choose
    A way to lose
    But she believes

Gonna see the river man
    Gonna tell him all I can
    About the plan
    For lilac time

If he tells me all he knows
    And all night shows
    In summertime

Betty said she prayed today
    For the sky to blow away
    Or maybe stay
    She wasn’t sure

For when she thought of summer rain
    Calling for her mind again
    She lost the pain
    And stayed for more

Gonna to see the river man
    Gonna to tell him all I can
    About the ban
    On feeling free

If he tells me all he knows
    I don’t suppose
    It’s meant for me

Oh, how they come and go
    Last edited by Maggie, 30th April 2016 at 07:09.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (30th April 2016), Elen (1st May 2016), Joanna (1st May 2016), lookbeyond (1st May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Goddard: "Manifestation is a consequence of impregnation of the imaginal on the physical. Male orgasm with its necessary pause after emission is an allegory."

Maggie, it occurs to me that male orgasm is half an allegory of manifestation as impregnation of imaginal on physical. If we were to add female orgasm into the allegory, then it is about continuum as much as about 'necessary pause'. Feminine potential for multiple orgasms is the force of prolonged emission. 'Wherein man halts, shrinks, and is blessed', woman continues and is blessed. The two modes together, pause and continuum, show a relationship to manifestation that has two flows, and impregnation results in a third energy from the combining of the two, the child energy... imagined into the physical.
    Actually, a female model of this premise would look quite different, as female orgasm and impregnation are not congruent in the way the male orgasm and impregnation are. A female can conceive without orgasm, and can orgasm without being impregnated, so already there isn't the direct consequential flow as with males. It's more of an interweaving than direct consequence, and in terms of the process of the imagined into manifestation, gives quite a different picture/allegory...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (1st May 2016), Elen (1st May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Goddard: "Manifestation is a consequence of impregnation of the imaginal on the physical. Male orgasm with its necessary pause after emission is an allegory."

Maggie, it occurs to me that male orgasm is half an allegory of manifestation as impregnation of imaginal on physical. If we were to add female orgasm into the allegory, then it is about continuum as much as about 'necessary pause'. Feminine potential for multiple orgasms is the force of prolonged emission. 'Wherein man halts, shrinks, and is blessed', woman continues and is blessed. The two modes together, pause and continuum, show a relationship to manifestation that has two flows, and impregnation results in a third energy from the combining of the two, the child energy... imagined into the physical.
    Actually, a female model of this premise would look quite different, as female orgasm and impregnation are not congruent in the way the male orgasm and impregnation are. A female can conceive without orgasm, and can orgasm without being impregnated, so already there isn't the direct consequential flow as with males. It's more of an interweaving than direct consequence, and in terms of the process of the imagined into manifestation, gives quite a different picture/allegory...

Thank you. These are very fine points and I'd love to unfold the conversation. If "It's more of an interweaving than direct consequence, and in terms of the process of the imagined into manifestation, gives quite a different picture/allegory...", YES, I can see that. Is there a way of modeling creativity that you can expound on?

We are both masculine and feminine but IMO "processes" display gender characteristics?

One of the key features about the Neville work is that we already are EVERYTHING we can imagine and we experience states of being based on the way we have selected out aspects. So IMO, the already being everything seems the feminine aspect of a whole which we are...sort of passive being everything. The masculine is the way we actively imagine and select out and vitalize "particular" aspects and the experience of the results could be seen as the child perhaps?

I have spent focus on "how do we create in this matrix...this maya....this world of construction that has money, careers, relationships, buying and selling. This I am focused on is not "all there is" but how to be a genius in this realm? I mean genius as Walter russell calls it. I mean how to have original effective personal experience playing "house holder". I think of it as a gift to unwrap. It has learning as one learns about "playing piano". It is because I have observed that the mastery seems like a science.

This is not "all that is important" but I will admit I desire to feel "potent" in this world. I think I am cabable of harmlessly working with the tangible earth "business". I think there are principles underneath and within fulfilling the sense of satisfied being "I am" creating in this field.

So, I have been reading about the "secret" long before it was a movie. It came to my attention at one point that as far as "gender" assignment, the mind has "duality" in this plane. Here is one discussion....

He finds that there exists a mental Something which is able to Will that the "Me" act along certain creative lines, and which is also able to stand aside and witness the mental creation. This part of himself he is taught to call his "I." He is able to rest in its consciousness at will. He finds there not a consciousness of an ability to generate and actively create, in the sense of the gradual process attendant upon mental operations, but rather a sense and consciousness of an ability to project an energy from the "I" to the "Me"--a process of "willing" that the mental creation begin and proceed. He also finds that the "I" is able to stand aside and witness the operations of the "Me's" mental creation and generation. There is this dual aspect in the mind of every person. The "I" represents the Masculine Principle of Mental Gender-the "Me" represents the Female Principle. The "I" represents the Aspect of Being; the "Me" the Aspect of Becoming. You will notice that the Principle of Correspondence operates on this plane just as it does upon the great plane upon which the creation of Universes is performed. The two are similar in kind, although vastly different in degree. "As above, so below; as below, so above."

These aspects of mind-the Masculine and Feminine Principles-the "I" and the "Me"-considered in connection with the well-known mental and psychic phenomena, give the master-key to these dimly known regions of mental operation and manifestation. The principle of Mental Gender gives the truth underlying the whole field of the phenomena of mental influence, etc.

The tendency of the Feminine Principle is always in the direction of receiving impressions, while the tendency of the Masculine Principle is always in the direction of giving, out or expressing. The Feminine Principle has much more varied field of operation than has the Masculine Principle. The Feminine Principle conducts the work of generating new thoughts, concepts, ideas, including the work of the imagination. The Masculine Principle contents itself with the work of the "Will" in its varied phases. And yet, without the active aid of the Will of the Masculine Principle, the Feminine Principle is apt to rest content with generating mental images which are the result of impressions received from outside, instead of producing original mental creations.

Persons who can give continued attention and thought to a subject actively employ both of the Mental Principles-the Feminine in the work of the mental generation, and the Masculine Will in stimulating and energizing the creative portion of the mind. The majority of persons really employ the Masculine Principle but little, and are content to live according to the thoughts and ideas instilled into the "Me" from the "I" of other minds. But it is not our purpose to dwell upon this phase of the subject, which may be studied from any good text-book upon psychology, with the key that we have given you regarding Mental Gender.Kybalian CHAPTER XIV, MENTAL GENDER
    And regarding Shiva as masculine principle:

Shiva as the Supreme Reality

As the primal reality, Shiva is looked upon in four main ways. Shiva is first the original light of reality, Prakasha. Second, he is the immortal life force, Prana. Third, he is primal sound, OM or Pranava. Fourth he is the primal being or pure consciousness, Atman orPurusha, our own inner Self and true nature.

Shiva as the primal power of light and awareness represents our own higher search for Self-realization, and is not simply an external deity. That inner light is the real basis of life and is beyond all birth and death. It is ever resounding as the cosmic vibration that is both the manifest and unmanifest reality. It is our true being beyond the limitations of body and mind, which are but its instruments.

Shiva is the embodiment of mystery. His true nature cannot be known and does not dwell in the domain of speech or mind, word or thought. We contact Shiva when we realize the limited nature of all that we can know or think. This makes Shiva something of a terrible deity, the power of the great unknown that renders our lives but a grain of dust in the cosmic dance. Shiva is the deity of paradox. He stands above all dualities. He is beyond good and evil. He is the being of cosmic consciousness far beyond the constraints of any creaturely mind and its compulsions.

Shiva is also the great deity of nature, the lord of animals or Pashupati. He is the lord of the wild. He really has no human form. We find his face and form hidden in nature, whether in the mountain, tree, the cloud, the animal or the rock.

The Duality of Shiva and Shakti

Yet Shiva forms a duality of cosmic powers at a manifest level as the cosmic masculine force, along with his complimentary Shakti or feminine principle.

Shiva is the male, the fire, the mountain, and power of stillness, as Shakti is the female, water, valley, and power of action. Shiva is the central still point and Shakti is the turning of the wheel. Shiva is the root and trunk of the tree; Shakti is the branches, leaves, flowers and fruit.

The worship of Shiva and Shakti or the dual cosmic powers represents the natural religion of all humanity and of the entire universe, which revolves around honoring these two forces in all their manifestations in both the animate and inanimate realms. We find this honoring of the dual mystery in all native and traditional cultures, and in the ancient world overall. Shiva is the standing stone, pyramid or obelisk, while Shakti is reflected in the ring stone, the altar or the cave such as we already find worshipped in the earliest humanity long before what we call history began.

Looking back in time and history, we could say that Shiva is the deity of the shaman also, and as such perhaps the oldest formulation of the sacred in humanity He is the lord of the dance, of ecstasy, of the drum, of dream and trance which the Shaman seeks. To Shiva belongs the sacred fire and the sacred plant, the Agni and Soma of Vedic lore. In fact the Vedas are nothing but the mantric expression of Shiva, with the four main Vedic deities of Agni, Soma, Surya, and Indra or Fire, Sun, Moon and Lightning as the four aspects of his light.

However, as the cosmic masculine force, Shiva is not a mere phallic symbol or glorification of sexuality or promiscuity, as some would like to portray. He is also the great ascetic and yogi, reflecting the highest self-discipline and inner equipoise. He indicates the power that pervades the universe and allows us to ascend in consciousness to our highest potential, which is that of Self-realization.

Shiva is symbolized as a bull, or his vehicle is the bull (nandi). Yet this is not the bull as a mere symbol of virility but the bull of dharma or cosmic law. The bull represents the spirit or the Purusha, the enduring principle of awareness which holds all things together and gives significance to all.

Forms of Shiva

Shiva has many forms through which his different aspects and attributes are worshipped and brought into our lives.

He is Nataraj, the great lord of the cosmic dance of ecstatic dissolution, who consumes the entire universe in the all-pervasive cosmic fire.

He is Dakshinamurti, the enlightened youth who sitting beneath a banyan tree teaches through silence even the most senior of the sages.

He is Chandrashekhar who holds the crescent Moon on his head as an ornament and has the power to control the mind.

He is Nilakantha or the blue-throated deity who can transform poison into bliss.

He is Gangadhara who holds the Ganga River on his head, allowing the cosmic waters to stream into the Earth.

As Shankara, the giver of boons, he is auspicious, and promotes healing, blessings and abundance.

As Rudra, the fiery one, he is fierce, demanding purification, humility and self-abnegation.

There are special forms of Shiva for all the directions, elements and chakras, which are the inner ruling powers behind nature. Everything in the universe has its Shiva or spirit-power, through which we can connect to the Cosmic energy and Prana.

Shiva reflects the entire universe composed of both fire or Agni and water or Soma. He is Vayu or the cosmic wind that animates all things and balances all dualities. He is Mahakala, the great lord of time and eternity. His forms are innumerable and his names are unending.Shiva, the Supreme Lord of Yoga
    Neville could be completely OFF about his allegory. Is the act of imagining masculine?
    Last edited by Maggie, 1st May 2016 at 17:08.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (1st May 2016), Joanna (2nd May 2016)

Thanks
    The Anthropic viewpoint is the one we are having. IMO, how I "end up on this line" where what is real to me is real to me is because "I am" experiencing it. It may be that there are parallel experiences that IF I am "dead" to this one (Neville's wording implies a whole different state), The different state becomes "real" and circumstances Must also reflect my new state.

"I am" fully alive in another state. Can my POV be in both places? Neville implies to me that we can imagine being so fully in another place in imagination that we will feel surprised when we "come back" to this waking consciousness. But to fully be a new state, I cannot have the "old woman" be the "I am." Complete change of states of imagining obliterates (my wording) the state that once seemed real. IMO this is a fun game within the power of the human imaginative creator.

I think this is a very catchy tune.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/Kfe_3bEH-jE

THE ANTHROPIC VIEWPOINT
    music and lyrics (c) by Rob Bryanton (SOCAN)

(This song combines the concept of the “Anthropic Principle” as advanced by Stephen Hawking in his “The Universe in a Nutshell” with Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorems, one of the central points of Douglas Hofstadter’s amazing “Gödel, Escher, Bach”, and throws in some strange ideas of my own. And it’s got a good beat and you can dance to it.)

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
    The only thing that I know for certain
    In everything that you say and do
    The only thing you know for sure is you
    Believe in that and you will be okay
    You could live to fight another day, some day

Pay no mind to those tiny little voices
    Every day you gotta make some choices
    Make ‘em right and you can carry on
    Make ‘em wrong and you will soon be gone
    And if it seems just a little unfair
    Get used to it, cause the stars don’t care, don’t care

In the anthropic viewpoint
    The reason we’re here is because we’re here
    And if it were impossible
    Then we wouldn’t be

If there’s other worlds then we’ve just missed ‘em
    No way to know what’s outside our system
    We’re like goldfish livin in a bowl
    What’s beyond it we can never know
    All we can do is theorize
    Cause we can never… get outside, outside

In the anthropic viewpoint…

So here we are in the Hydrogen Conspiracy
    That’s the way that it certainly appears to be
    What’s the reason, where’s the rhyme
    How’d we end up on this line
    All those other possibilities
    They’re just as real, but they don’t have me
    It’s no big deal, not worth a fuss
    They’re just as real, but they don’t have us, have us

In the anthropic viewpoint
    The reason we’re here is because we’re here
    And if it were impossible
    Then we wouldn’t be

As I say in a previous blog entry about this song, the poor ol' Anthropic Principle has certainly had a rough ride, some people just plain refuse to take this idea seriously. In the wikipedia article about the anthropic principle, you will see there are many different flavors of this idea. Let me try to describe the particular version that appeals to me in the context of what we're imagining here: if there is a multiverse of universes, with each universe springing from its own unique set of initial conditions, most of these universes would be uninhabitable by life as we know it. So how did we get so lucky as to be in a universe fine-tuned to our needs? The answer is that we couldn't exist in those other universes, so that's why "we" (that is to say, "life as we know it") aren't in them. The upshot of that idea, though, is that some of those other universes with completely different basic forces and structures could have within them organized bits of matter and energy that are completely and utterly alien to what we think of as life, and they could be marvelling at how miraculous it is that the universe they live in has been so finely tuned to their own unique needs!
    Last edited by Maggie, 2nd May 2016 at 04:04.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th May 2016), Elen (2nd May 2016), Joanna (2nd May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Thank you. These are very fine points and I'd love to unfold the conversation. If "It's more of an interweaving than direct consequence, and in terms of the process of the imagined into manifestation, gives quite a different picture/allegory...", YES, I can see that. Is there a way of modeling creativity that you can expound on?

We are both masculine and feminine but IMO "processes" display gender characteristics?

One of the key features about the Neville work is that we already are EVERYTHING we can imagine and we experience states of being based on the way we have selected out aspects. So IMO, the already being everything seems the feminine aspect of a whole which we are...sort of passive being everything. The masculine is the way we actively imagine and select out and vitalize "particular" aspects and the experience of the results could be seen as the child perhaps?

I have spent focus on "how do we create in this matrix...this maya....this world of construction that has money, careers, relationships, buying and selling. This I am focused on is not "all there is" but how to be a genius in this realm? I mean genius as Walter russell calls it. I mean how to have original effective personal experience playing "house holder". I think of it as a gift to unwrap. It has learning as one learns about "playing piano". It is because I have observed that the mastery seems like a science.

So, I have been reading about the "secret" long before it was a movie. It came to my attention at one point that as far as "gender" assignment, the mind has "duality" in this plane.

Neville could be completely OFF about his allegory. Is the act of imagining masculine?
    This could get into a very long conversation, Maggie, but I'll focus in on a couple of points here.
    Firstly, about this allegory, I do not believe the act of imagining is either masculine or feminine. Imagining, in its origin, has no gender, and originates before and beyond the division into duality/two genders. But, it expresses through genders in many dimensions/frequency bands (in my view) including this third dimensional one, which is an experience of duality, and the contrast of creating through the processes, as you put it, of gendered expression. In dimensions which experience through unity, then the gendered expression isn't based on this-or-that but this-and-that-as-One.
    A Hermaphrodite (statistically I've seen from between 0.033 to 0.05% of the population), is a living example and experiencer within the 3D duality mode of this-and-that-as-One, right?
    Now, we could go into a discussion of why Hermes and Aphrodite, in particular, are the two fused as one, to the human (mythical) view of a gender-fused being. For a hermaphrodite is not genderless, but gender-fused/gender-merged.

I have not seen or read The Secret - my intuition said something important was missing from it. About the mind having duality in this plane, does it? Or does the mind interpret our experiences of contrast through a dualized view because it has been conditioned/programmed to do so, but could just as easily interpret through unity and union, wholeness, mergence, if those conditionings or programmings were dissolved?

Okay, going all over the place here - about an allegory derived from the feminine interweaving or continuum orgasmic expression, what I would rather put forward is an allegory of weaving based in the interwoven union of the feminine and masculine, as that is where I'm 'coming from' (excuse the pun)...
    So, the weaving analogy is an easy and meaningful one for me, on account of having worked as a tapestry weaver, and the thing I always loved about weaving is you start from nothing - unlike painting onto a canvas or drawing onto paper, you have a loom which appears empty, an empty space...yet that space is already totally alive with your imagination...because weaving tapestries is one of those arts where you need to have a completed 'picture' in your mind before you start, so that you know how finely to warp the loom, according to how much detail will be in it, and so forth. So you fill the empty space with the vertical threads, the warps (which I will call the erect masculine in this analogy, and like Shiva as the bull, that which is the cosmic dharma, the strength, the stability, the bedrock upon which creational energies are built, and also like the Shiva as the tree trunk, the vertical axis around which creative energies spiral and blossom into form).
    So you have the warp threads there, like a strung harp, and you're going to weave colour (rather than sound) into and through this harp, with the horizontal weft threads (the feminine, in this analogy) and each weft thread wraps around the warp threads to create a fabric, like magic, where there was nothing except your imagination, and the feminine, like the Shakti branches and blossoms and fruits on the Shiva tree trunk, springs out in colours and forms, warp wrapped in weft, yet for the tapestry as a Whole to exist, warp and weft cannot be separated, they are both an equal contributor to the fabric.
    And interestingly in this analogy, the (feminine) weft is the dynamic active mover upon the stationary warp (masculine) - more akin to Shakti spiralling around the Shiva still point (in the wheel metaphor), than to the idea of the passive feminine upon which the masculine moves and impregnates the imaginal. Which does not make the latter 'invalid', from my point of view....more that both have within them passive and active, not one or the other (dualistic view). In true unity, passive and active are indistinguishable, simply one flow of creative movement in which the Flame of divine feminine and masculine wholeness is spiralling around itself. Infinitely, eternally, in the pure Love of Creativity.

For here, to my experience and knowing, is the one key to creating with 'genius', in any plane of existence.
    To use the weaving example, in this plane, here is how I came to be a tapestry weaver, of which there are about 200 worldwide (working as their porfessional livelihood), so it is a very tiny field to get into. At 19, I was studying second year of an Art and Design degree in Perth, and the second year group went on a trip to Sydney and Melbourne (3000 kms away) visiting everything to do with textiles. And while in Melbourne, we visited a tapestry studio - one of 7 professional studios worldwide at the time - and I instantly fell in love with the tapestries on the looms, and felt such a pull in my heart, that I would love to do this.
    So when we got back to Perth, I wrote a letter to the director of the studio, asking if they might have any traineeships coming up in a year or so (planning to finish the third year of my degree first). The director rang me back and asked me to go for a two week work experience, which I did...and then was offered a job. So instead of doing third year, within 3 weeks I found myself moving to Melbourne and taking up a 3 year traineeship as a tapestry weaver. The studio hadn't taken on any new weavers for 8 years, but I had contacted them just at a moment when they had new commission coming in, and had decided to train a new weaver. The timing was so perfect, and I felt how the pure love for this artform, the way it sang to my heart, and in my heart, had unlocked the door.
    From that, this truth has borne out every time. If the love is there - without needs, or wants, or expectations, just the joyful inner singing - then everything I've ever focused on has unfolded, and if the love hasn't been there, if I'm pursuing it for other reasons, every time, it has been blocked (sometimes disastrously). So when I stopped weaving and turned to writing novels, coming from my heart and passion for the world and characters and their journeys, again the door opened...the novels flowed out, and a publisher took them. Then when the Love in me turned to the presence of star family and higher dimensional beings, that door opened, breathtakingly, and into my lived reality came lightships, orbs, heartachingly beautiful beings of light...
    This is what life has shown me, to trust the (divine) flame inside my heart, to have no doubt and no fear, for they will block the way...and allow the deep magic of life to flow through the being I Am, with all its joy, intensity, lightness and providence. That last one, I am coming to know and align with more deeply now....

This is just one soul's path, but maybe it resonates for you?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th May 2016)