Thread: Astronauts' Paranormal Experiences while in space

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts

Astronauts' Paranormal Experiences while in space

Jon Rapppoport interview where he discusses paranormal experiences of astronauts: segment begins at the 30 minute mark

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2016), Bob (7th April 2016), boja (7th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), DNA (13th April 2016), Dreamtimer (8th April 2016), Frances (13th April 2016), jimmer (8th April 2016), Juniper (7th April 2016), lcam88 (7th April 2016), Woody (7th April 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I am working on a theory that suggests ALL of this to have "paranormal roots" including what may end up being "flesh and bones" ETs.

Essentially the idea is that "we" (humans) via our creative ability (if we so have this) play a role in the materialization of all this type of phenomena.

The idea that "we" bring "them" into being. And that once "they" achieve sentiency, "they" do all they can to stimulate "us" into bringing "them" further into being.

My theory is very open too.

For example, it is possible "we" created this experiential reality that ends in physicality. That we perceive ourselves individually and this ends in physical body vehicles. That along the way we, via our creative ability (which implies our potential) created the very beings that emerge as angels and/or demons, aliens, ghosts, djinn, soulless beings, archons, etc. etc. etc to the limits of imagination (if there be such).

That is just one working sub hypothesis within the grander framework of this theory (if there even be such).
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2016), BabaRa (13th April 2016), DNA (13th April 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    I am working on a theory that suggests ALL of this to have "paranormal roots" including what may end up being "flesh and bones" ETs.

Essentially the idea is that "we" (humans) via our creative ability (if we so have this) play a role in the materialization of all this type of phenomena.

The idea that "we" bring "them" into being. And that once "they" achieve sentiency, "they" do all they can to stimulate "us" into bringing "them" further into being.
    Hi Sam

This is basically the idea of the Tulpa from the Tibetans right?

In the case of the Tibetan Tulpa in my opinion, no one is creating anything. But they may in fact be giving their attention which is their power to a fourth dimensional unseen being.

I understand how folks LOVE the idea of having a pet theory explain everything, but that is just not the case.

We are not gods, not even with little g's. We are under the influence of something that holds mankind down in a regressed state of development.

What I wonder when astronauts report so many paranormal experiences in space; is might this be linked to what is holding us down. Maybe the farther we get away from planet earth, the less this force is able to effect us.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2016), Aragorn (13th April 2016), BabaRa (13th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post

What I wonder when astronauts report so many paranormal experiences in space; is might this be linked to what is holding us down. Maybe the farther we get away from planet earth, the less this force is able to effect us.

I have heard this from many pilots. Many believe that it is gravity that is not only holding us down physically but consciously as well. I don't know that much about science, but it is my understanding that gravity is not completely understood.

From NASA's website: if gravity is a force that causes all matter to be attracted to all other matter, why are atoms mostly empty space inside? (There is really hardly any actual matter in an atom!) How are the forces that hold atoms together different from gravity? Is it possible that all the forces we see at work in nature are really different sides of the same basic force or structure?

http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/what-is-gravity/en/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

DNA (14th April 2016), sandy (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Did anyone here know that the international space station has equipment installed that broadcasts Schumann EM frequencies throughout the space station to duplicate the resonances we have on earth?

They claim it is "vital for human health":

Quote Originally posted by http://schumannresonator.com/
    The physical condition of early Astronauts deteriorated severely whilst in Outer Space, away from the Schumann Resonance. The problem was solved by introducing the "Schumann Simulator" into all space shuttles, a magnetic pulse generator mimicking the Earth's frequency. This demonstrates the simple fact that we cannot be healthy if disconnected from the "natural biological frequency"
    I think mention of "mental health" is deliberately omitted.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th April 2016), DNA (14th April 2016), sandy (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Did anyone here know that the international space station has equipment installed that broadcasts Schumann EM frequencies throughout the space station to duplicate the resonances we have on earth?

They claim it is "vital for human health":

I think mention of "mental health" is deliberately omitted.
    Thanks, I did not know this and since I read your comment decided to do some research. I will start a new thread so as not to derail this one.

Edit: Oops, I see there already has been a thread on this resonance. I will read through it and get updated and educated.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 14th April 2016 at 22:15.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

DNA (16th April 2016), lcam88 (15th April 2016)