Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Panama Papers

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Just thinking here:

Why would establishment release papers that would harm Hillary's campaign further? If you can choose when and where the fallout happens, why not wait til after the elections?
    Maybe I missed what they imply as far as Hillary goes but I definitely agree with BabaRa that there is more than one faction at work in the US and they are not all playing the same game anymore. I think a lot of the underhanded stuff is being cut off, and the public exposure is only a kind of insurance that the cut-off will stick, because know everybody knows about these offshore accounts and there will be more responsibility expected from the public to monitor them The drug smuggling out of South America is being hit too from I've been reading (el Chapo being a part of that) and even ISIS's funding from oil fields has been wrecked by Putin. ISIS = CIA mercenaries. John McCain about peed himself when Putin rolled into Syria with the big guns and started blowing up his terrorist friends.

Edit..

I saw your post now lcamm so I see what you mean about Bernie using it as political ammo. I think it's going to take more of a bombshell than that to derail Hillary's campaign but maybe I'm wrong. I do think something big is going to happen before this election cycle is over. I don't know whether it'll be in the form of a false flag, economic collapse or what, but "the cabal" isn't just going to passively allow the US presidency to slip back out of their control. They will raise hell in a big way before that happens, if they haven't been sufficiently restrained before then.
    Last edited by bsbray, 10th April 2016 at 17:40.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (10th April 2016), BabaRa (11th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016), lcam88 (10th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray
    I don't know whether it'll be in the form of a false flag, economic collapse or what, but "the cabal" isn't just going to passively allow the US presidency to slip back out of their control...
    I think Trump is controllable enough, he is smart but dangling the carrot works well enough with him as there are no idealistic obstacles to "making business deals". Bernie is a completely different individual.

FBI incitement over emails is on the menu; how can that be timed so that a presidential pardon can be made without causing electoral backlash?

The democrats have already resorted to voter manipulation tactics in AZ at least. If the super-delegates refuse to back the popular vote when Bernie wins the delegates required we'll have a nice big sign out on the White House lawn saying "No Democracy Here".

If there is a public backlash of some kind, and I presume there will be, the police are well prepared to handle that. <sigh/>

It will be an interesting thing to watch.

False flags are good to get the ball moving in a new direction. Economic collapse too, but perhaps it is less effective now that it has been used so recently.

Here is what I think may happen if Bernie does win the nomination. He will be required to pick up a running-mate that is supported by the party. An agreement will be in place where he doesn't interfere with what his vise is doing and that will be all she wrote. A vise-presidential signature on a weapons contract is as good as a presidential signature. And because the vise-president is not so much in the public eye that will be a candy-lane of mainstream meyham and madness. The cabal only has to prevent the symbolic acts the president may engage in from being too much more than symbolic, something congress has a part to play in.
    Last edited by lcam88, 10th April 2016 at 18:36.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (11th April 2016), bsbray (11th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray;841948722

I do think something
    big[/b] is going to happen before this election cycle is over. I don't know whether it'll be in the form of a false flag, economic collapse or what, but "the cabal" isn't just going to passively allow the US presidency to slip back out of their control. They will raise hell in a big way before that happens, if they haven't been sufficiently restrained before then.

As to the cabal letting the control slip out of their hands: Does whoever is president have that much control? Mostly the presidency is window dressing. Granted some of the puppets are more difficult to control, but tptb find ways; as Kennedy and Carter and perhaps Obama found out.

I also have the sense that something big is on the horizon - or maybe it will be a series of smaller events that finally crack the dam open.

I see here in the US that Eric Prince (founder of Blackwater) is being investigated. https://www.corbettreport.com/interv...kwater-career/

Also the Dennis Hastert case has come back into the news. MSN has tried to bury this story on several occasions, but it keeps cropping up. This case goes very deep into both the Republican and Democrat's in office. Corbett did a very good story on it. This dog and pony show we call the presidential campaign is to keep us focused away from all these stories.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), bsbray (11th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    As to the cabal letting the control slip out of their hands: Does whoever is president have that much control?
    I think they can, if they can't be controlled by certain interests. I really think that's why Kennedy was killed, and Lincoln, and probably the other two we've had assassinated. I'm not sure what to make of Carter and I think Obama was as much of a puppet as any of them from the start. But Kennedy and Lincoln were both using their constitutional powers to do things that rubbed financial interests the wrong way. The Constitution, combined with the traditional powers that the presidency has assumed over time, like executive orders, really give some pretty sweeping powers.

I hadn't even heard of the Hastert case until your post just now. Thanks for the info BabaRa.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), BabaRa (12th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016), lcam88 (12th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think Obama has put quite a bit of effort in defying "them".

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), BabaRa (13th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Panama Papers: Spy agencies widely used Mossack Fonseca to hide activities

The dividing line between the factions has a clear point of reference to me.

If you consider Edward Snowden as another piece of the factional puzzle... Wikileaks found Julian Assange as well.

Zero-hedge said something interesting in the previous article I shared here: that once a name has appeared on the list, the exposure already happened and there is no more "threat" remaining. The individuals being threatened by the exposure are indeed the ones that are not on the list.

I see Hillary somewhat targeted in that sense, especially because of the timing of it all.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), BabaRa (12th April 2016), Bob (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    This is the first thing I thought
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), BabaRa (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016), lcam88 (12th April 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    For that matter, does anybody also still really believe that Bradley/Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden just happened to come along? Of course they didn't. They were chosen. They were being manipulated — with or without their knowledge.
    Exactly and...

Quote Originally posted by RealityCreation View Post
    Here's the link to David's article & his perspective on the Panama papers & updates re his latest book Aianawa.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...nama-ascension
    Wilcock is just another one that has been chosen (as Corey Goode) and who is being manipulated.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), BabaRa (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    For that matter, does anybody also still really believe that Bradley/Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden just happened to come along? Of course they didn't. They were chosen. They were being manipulated — with or without their knowledge.
    Exactly and...

Quote Originally posted by RealityCreation View Post
    Here's the link to David's article & his perspective on the Panama papers & updates re his latest book Aianawa.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...nama-ascension

Wilcock is just another one that has been chosen (as Corey Goode) and who is being manipulated.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aianawa (12th April 2016), BabaRa (12th April 2016), bsbray (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)

Thanks
    Not my favorite sin... (vanity) but your point is a good one, Aragorn.

I would have to cite the one sin that didn't make it onto the popular list -

deception... especially the conscious and willful deception of others.

I cannot think of a worse "sin."

It's just a ride

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), BabaRa (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Not my favorite sin... (vanity) but your point is a good one, Aragorn.
    Well, it certainly applies to David W., Kerry C. and Bill R. And they're all good buddies with a guy called Jack B. — except for Corey G., who doesn't like Jack B. much.

I would have to cite the one sin that didn't make it onto the popular list -

deception... especially the conscious and willful deception of others.

I cannot think of a worse "sin."
    Then I would have had to embed the whole movie, Sam.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), BabaRa (13th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Benjamin Fulford referenced the following in his recent post http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/04...h-tremble.html

This may be why the Khazarian mafia oligarchs have suddenly launched campaigns in the US and Europe to close offshore tax havens and force or lure the world’s $31 trillion in offshore money into Europe or the US where they can confiscate it and stave off bankruptcy. CIA sources say the Rothschilds have already managed to lure “trillions” of dollars into Reno, Nevada with this cockroach motel scam. You can be sure it is not their own offshore money they plan to repatriate.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2016), Dreamtimer (20th April 2016)