Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Panama Papers

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Cheers Reality creation, Aragorn IMO, ones mind is theirs only once known, then not needed, one may still have filters lol but because one is now creating, one soon knows their filters, IMO tptW Were are the same as your TPTb be, who has who s mind ?.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (7th April 2016), bsbray (8th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Cheers Reality creation, Aragorn IMO, ones mind is theirs only once known, then not needed, one may still have filters lol but because one is now creating, one soon knows their filters, IMO tptW Were are the same as your TPTb be, who has who s mind ?.
    Well, do you see any evidence that their power is on the decline? Because from where I'm sitting, they're still organizing terrorism on a large scale, they're still controlling politics (and with it, the freedom of the population), they're still controlling the economy, and they're still spying on us and keeping any and all evidence of the usability of free energy devices and of exotic transportation technologies — let's just call it that — out of the public awareness, tying us all into the corporate energy suppliers and locking us in traffic jams.

I am only being realistic, Aianawa. Dreaming of a bright and better future is one thing, and I have dreams too, but out there, outside my door, there's still that very same cold, hard reality.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), bsbray (8th April 2016), Cearna (11th April 2016), Dreamtimer (7th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    [QUOTE=Aragorn;841948548]Thanks for that video, BabaRa. I was already pondering how and why this was leaked right now, and who would have been behind it.

It's an internal war, or perhaps an internal "ethnic cleansing" within the Cabal, that's all. Behind the scenes, every single one of these leaks of the past decade or so has always been the work of a pot exposing a kettle, not a victory of humanity over the Cabal, as many would like to think — even though it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Fulford, Duff and their ilk would be claiming credit for "exposing this scandal".

I agree with your analysis of "it's the pot exposing the kettle" . . . but in the outing of one another, a few more sleeping souls begin to stir . . and the Fulfords and Duffs keep stirring the pot, so they serve the purpose at some level.

Never as fast or as deep as we would like to see things happen, but it is slowly churning.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (7th April 2016), bsbray (8th April 2016), Dreamtimer (7th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, do you see any evidence that their power is on the decline? Because from where I'm sitting, they're still organizing terrorism on a large scale, they're still controlling politics (and with it, the freedom of the population), they're still controlling the economy, and they're still spying on us and keeping any and all evidence of the usability of free energy devices and of exotic transportation technologies — let's just call it that — out of the public awareness, tying us all into the corporate energy suppliers and locking us in traffic jams.

I am only being realistic, Aianawa. Dreaming of a bright and better future is one thing, and I have dreams too, but out there, outside my door, there's still that very same cold, hard reality.

I agree, however, here in the USA I am seeing tiny cracks in the dam. The big question is: Will the American citizens take to the streets and ask for wage equality and political reform, or will they be duped as often in the past by a few hollow promises and the HOPE of a better tomorrow.

IMO humanity, through religion, has been trained (brainwashed) to accept the 'cross we have to bear' here on earth, but PROMISED we will be awarded in heaven for bearing said cross. And those of us who aren't religious have been trained by statements like: you can't fight city hall. Anotherwords, they have the power, just accept it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (8th April 2016), Bob (8th April 2016), bsbray (8th April 2016), Dreamtimer (7th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    We are seeing internal fighting between factions according to Mr Farrell. Putin did something interesting that Farrell touches on.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aianawa (9th April 2016), Aragorn (9th April 2016), BabaRa (8th April 2016), bsbray (8th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), lift the veil (8th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I hope Putin releases the Kraken! Rip the scab off.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aianawa (9th April 2016), Aragorn (9th April 2016), BabaRa (8th April 2016), bsbray (8th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    “ABUSE MUST STOP”

In Britain, the leader of the opposition Labour Party demanded that the government tackle tax havens, saying it was time Cameron stopped allowing “the super-rich elite” to dodge taxes.

[...]

Cameron has cast himself as a champion in the fight against tax evasion in British-linked territories. But he was put on the spot by the leaks, which named his late father and members of the ruling Conservative Party among the list of clients who used Mossack Fonseca’s services.

Cameron said he did not own any shares or have offshore funds.

“I have a salary as prime minister, and I have some savings, which I get some interest from, and I have a house,” he said. “I have no shares, no offshore trusts, no offshore funds, nothing like that.”

Sucks for Cameron. That didn't last long:

The British Prime Minister admitted having owned shares in an offshore trust named in the historic leak

Just days after the Panama Papers toppled Iceland’s prime minister, the British premier now faces career-threatening accusations of financial impropriety.

The leak of 11.5 million documents from Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca has already implicated a number of world leaders in a web of shady offshore accounting.

Among them is British Prime Minister David Cameron, whose late father’s offshore fund — Blairmore Holdings — was exposed by the leak. Cameron said on Thursday that he had owned shares in the trust, after several days of dodging questions about what interests he had in it.
    http://time.com/4286316/panama-papers-david-cameron/

Since then calls for Cameron to resign have apparently been the biggest trending thing on Twitter.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aianawa (9th April 2016), Aragorn (9th April 2016), BabaRa (8th April 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, do you see any evidence that their power is on the decline? Because from where I'm sitting, they're still organizing terrorism on a large scale
    The largest scale where the terrorism had been happening was probably in Syria and Ukraine and both of those situations have been relatively brought under control, in that the CIA mercenaries are really being stomped out through cooperation between Russia and the Pentagon.

Jeb Bush was forced out of the presidential race in the US, which I think is really something to celebrate. The Bush faction came to power through the CIA at the time Kennedy was assassinated and now I'm convinced that a counter-coup is running them back out of power. Iceland's just forced a PM to resign, Cameron is getting the same message from Brits now, Mitt Romney will hopefully come under fire for his role as head of Bain Capital, and there has been a lot of similar stuff going on with other officials. I don't think this is just some mundane cleaning house, whatever that is really supposed to mean, because if there was really one power group that was running everything without resistance or opposition then these kinds of exercises should be totally unnecessary. They really are getting a fight over things.

The worldwide energy market and the oil market in particularly is also being shook up, with oil companies declaring bankruptcy as a result of the low prices while alternative forms of energy and the electric car market are expanding simultaneously. The oil industry has maintained its dominance over the decades by suppressing alternative technologies, and they are no longer having much success doing this. The collapse of the oil cartels alone, enough to allow for the rise of alternative energies, has the potential to transform the look of the entire world in a positive way just by itself.

Another big, positive development from the past month or so has been some big food companies in the US like General Mills finally caving to public demands to label their GMO products. Monsanto has already been kicked out of a number of countries, and awareness over that issue is growing as well.

As far as MSM goes, polls here last year indicated that the public trusts the major media even less than they trust politicians, at somewhere around 30% of the peoples' trust, and more and more people are getting information online, which is still a remarkably free medium for the time being, as long as we are willing to fight to keep it that way.

I don't think this has ever been an overnight process when regimes change (takes years of building change), but I think it's obvious that something big is changing from the typical kind of control structure we've seen in the west for a long time, and the changes actually look pretty promising.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aianawa (9th April 2016), Aragorn (9th April 2016), BabaRa (8th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (9th April 2016), Myst (10th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    We are seeing internal fighting between factions according to Mr Farrell. Putin did something interesting that Farrell touches on.

I agree with Farrell as to the infighting among the US elite. I also suspect that MSM focused on Putin and Russia to pull our attention in that direction (we seem to love to hate the Russians), so as not to focus on the US's involvement. Bad mistake. They never seem to get that you can't poke the Bear. No matter what you think about Putin, one has to admit he's a great chess player.

Putin's response: He is going to release classified documents that go back to 1930, which he claims will be an embarrassment to US elites. . . . I'm sure he's right, BUT will the documents come out in MSM? . . . I'm sure they will come out in alternative sites - and hopefully will trickle to those still in denial. Pandora's Box may be opened in a way that they can't close it up again.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aianawa (9th April 2016), Aragorn (9th April 2016), bsbray (9th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (9th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Over at zerohedge there is an interesting article that puts Putin chess into a new perspective.

If this was the work of the CIA, it was an extremely sloppy and obvious hit job. On the other hand, if this was the work of Putin for the purposes of blackmail, it’s one of the most ingenious chess moves I’ve ever seen played on the global stage. If this theory is correct, it’s the worse case scenario for American citizens. So if Putin is behind this, and does have the goods on the U.S. elite, not only do we not get rid of the these corrupt oligarchs, we now have to live with them in an even more compromised state than they were before.
    That is an interesting spin to work from.

It's important to remember that the good guy is neither the Russians [or the Americans]. Rather was probably the first victim along with the truth.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aianawa (9th April 2016), Aragorn (9th April 2016), BabaRa (9th April 2016), bsbray (9th April 2016), Dreamtimer (9th April 2016), sandy (9th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Over at zerohedge there is an interesting article that puts Putin chess into a new perspective.

That is an interesting spin to work from.

It's important to remember that the good guy is neither the Russians [or the Americans]. Rather was probably the first victim along with the truth.
    The Zero Hedge article was a response by the Brookings Institute, which IMO was a spin to hopefully cover all the coverage by the alternative medium about this being a psyops hack by either CIA or NSA or the likes. If Putin wanted to leak classified docs from the 30's, which in his opinion would be detrimental to many Western Families, he wouldn't have had to go to such a round about scheme.

Here are some other voices on the subject:

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aianawa (9th April 2016), Aragorn (10th April 2016), bsbray (10th April 2016), Dreamtimer (10th April 2016), lcam88 (9th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just thinking here:

Why would establishment release papers that would harm Hillary's campaign further? If you can choose when and where the fallout happens, why not wait til after the elections?

Whoever released the papers found it convenient to use as election fodder. They may solve the Hillary Clinton future problem that way. => Putin, maybe Pentagon?

How does it effect the Syria fallout? If pentagon backed moderate rebel forces now have the upper hand over the CIA backed radial IS forces, Does this move have an effect on that balance of power? It depends on who is the larger beneficiary of the "offshore assets", and who is more vulnerable to public backlash. But really, the big winner is the one that has ended its operations and tosses another issue for both of these to sort out. => Putin, certainly Pentagon more than CIA.

We have Rothchild trusts and foundations getting inflated within the US, they have upped the ante and taken care of their competition it seems.

It seems someone is up to blaming the Chinese for a central bank hack job some time ago, where did that money go to? I was under the impression that it was NSA "advisors" that where being hired as consultants by banks, and that maybe the bangladesh central bank wasn't playing ball...

With all the Afghan heroin trade and cocaine trait in South America performing as per design, I don't think CIA really needs to open a hole in their own boat. Weapons business is big business and it's nice to have the offshores to deal weapons with neutral countries, Pentagon also might be enjoying their sweet setup. If it is not Putin, then clearly I think CIA is more hurt than pentagon. But still that question of why before the elections? :/

Maybe Hillary is more cosy with CIA and that is how it has to be. Russia is not targeted because they have important parts to play in the next Chapter. But they keep the big fish happy with those foundations securely setup in the US.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (10th April 2016), bsbray (10th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just thinking here:

Why would establishment release papers that would harm Hillary's campaign further? If you can choose when and where the fallout happens, why not wait til after the elections?

I have heard elsewhere that the release of this info would hurt Hillary. . . but in other places it's been reported that the names of no high level US politicians or citizens have been released.
    If you know of something specific that was released as to Hillary, please share. Thanks

Also, you ask: "why would establishment release papers that would harm Hillary."
    Many, including myself don't believe the USA is controlled by one faction. There is infighting within these groups and also fighting for control between them. Not ALL favor Hillary.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (10th April 2016), bsbray (10th April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sen Sanders used the papers to target Hillary by saying the effects of: I voted against the free trade agreement in 1981, I could foresee what was going to happen. Panama does not produce anything substantial, not cars not computers... What do they have to offer? Hillary supports the free trade agreement with Panama.

That all to say that panama trade is "corporate favors" of some kind that Hillary and her associates use to avoid paying their fair share of taxes.

That hurts Hillary even if her name is not specifically mentioned.

I too think there are at least two large factions in the USA; think my question was incorrectly written. Establishment being the word incorrectly used.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (10th April 2016), BabaRa (10th April 2016), bsbray (10th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ha Hah! From DW: "Panama toilet papers" How fitting!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (12th April 2016), Aragorn (10th April 2016), BabaRa (10th April 2016), bsbray (10th April 2016)